PDA

View Full Version : I'm a Huge Cousy Fan But...

AirTupac
10-01-2015, 12:38 AM
I can't help but think that he would get demolished by some AAU players in this era. I love Cousy and frequently watched him play back in the day. But the game has changed and those skills are pathetic in the modern era.

Sarcastic
10-01-2015, 12:41 AM
Since there's no such thing as a time machine, you'll never know.

outbreak
10-01-2015, 12:48 AM
I can't help but think that he would get demolished by some AAU players in this era. I love Cousy and frequently watched him play back in the day. But the game has changed and those skills are pathetic in the modern era.
:roll:

swagga
10-01-2015, 02:08 AM

he could try for a bench spot in the wnba. He needs to massively improve his handles tho and not drop the soap in the shower there, some of these women are packing tbh.

Mr. Jabbar
10-01-2015, 02:10 AM
i havent seen cousy footage but let me tell u lebron (the player i root for) has choked more finals than i can remember :(

AirTupac
10-01-2015, 02:13 AM
i havent seen cousy footage but let me tell u lebron (the player i root for) has choked more finals than i can remember :(

I've seen footage first hand. Went to a few games with my uncle. He was pretty good back then. But now that I look back, he actually possessed minimum skills as a player.

bdreason
10-01-2015, 02:16 AM
An AAU player would get called for traveling after 2 dribbles under 60's rules. If you let Cousy palm the ball like kids do today? He would get anywhere on the court he wanted i.e. Steve Nash.