PDA

View Full Version : ISIS planning a "Nuclear Tsunami" and "mass ethnic cleansing"

poido123
10-01-2015, 02:24 AM
http://www.news.com.au/world/middle-east/islamic-state-planning-nuclear-holocaust-says-journalist-who-spent-10-days-embedded-with-terrorist-group/story-fnh81ifq-1227550297625

Even suggestion that we underestimate just how much ISIS has progressed in this "End Game".

Scary shit. Of course mention of our stupid lefties who let ISIS militants into Europe...

bdreason
10-01-2015, 02:30 AM
The United States greatest strength is it's geographical isolation from Asia, Africa, and Europe. Combine that with a Military that dominates the Oceans, and the U.S. is in better shape to survive a Nuclear fallout than probably any other Country or Continent in the World.

poido123
10-01-2015, 02:33 AM
The United States greatest strength is it's geographical isolation from Asia, Africa, and Europe. Combine that with a Military that dominates the Oceans, and the U.S. is in better shape to survive a Nuclear fallout than probably any other Country or Continent in the World.

Awesome.

Can I hang out on one of those carriers when that happens? :D

BasedTom
10-01-2015, 03:36 AM
Kill them all

don't care if it's a syrian, an american, an iraqi, or a russian, or whomever, effort that wipes these scumbags out....it just needs to happen ASAP for the betterment of every party

andgar923
10-01-2015, 07:18 AM
What kind of dumb site is that?

Smfh

BurningHammer
10-01-2015, 11:54 AM
ISIS won't do that. There is no benefits to do it. They are screwed if they do.

lil jahlil
10-01-2015, 12:43 PM
Dumb.

poido123
10-01-2015, 04:38 PM
ISIS won't do that. There is no benefits to do it. They are screwed if they do.

I don't think you understand what their End Game is.

ISIS have no regard for human life and are brainwashed to the point where they think they will be rewarded for this "great work" for Allah.

knickballer
10-01-2015, 07:13 PM
You think the powers that lie will let ISIS get anything near nuclear weapons? ATM, they're content with ISIS de-stabilizing the whole region for political control and for the sake of some powerful individuals making a fortune. If they get near nukes then the intervention comes in(resulting in more $$) and the US can exert it's control on the region further more.

You also got to love the media too. Complain about ISIS doing horrible shit and a lack of intervention but criticize Putin for bombing them? Bruh...

Derka
10-01-2015, 08:02 PM
K so ISIS is taking media relations tips from North Korea now, I guess. Good luck with that. :oldlol:

CavaliersFTW
10-01-2015, 08:09 PM
Cool. I'm planning on being the first person who lives forever.

Doesn't mean I've got the tools to do so.

ISIS is sword rattling. Big whoop. North Korea does this all the time. ISIS has even less power than North Korea.

imdaman99
10-01-2015, 08:11 PM
:oldlol: ISIS wants a lot of things but they are cowards. They will get what's coming to them in this world and the hereafter. I stressed the AND in my sentence because most people say OR :pimp:

poido123
10-01-2015, 08:55 PM
You think the powers that lie will let ISIS get anything near nuclear weapons? ATM, they're content with ISIS de-stabilizing the whole region for political control and for the sake of some powerful individuals making a fortune. If they get near nukes then the intervention comes in(resulting in more $$) and the US can exert it's control on the region further more.

You also got to love the media too. Complain about ISIS doing horrible shit and a lack of intervention but criticize Putin for bombing them? Bruh...

Cuba missile crisis in the 60s? wasn't that minutes away from a nuclear catastrophe?

I think that one slipped under the radar a bit. However, 60s is 50 years ago now.

I think anything is possible. To underestimate anything happening is the first mistake.

Jameerthefear
10-01-2015, 08:56 PM
Cuba missile crisis in the 60s?

I think that one slipped under the radar a bit. However, 60s is 50 years ago now.

I think anything is possible. To underestimate anything happening is the first mistake.
lol

KingBeasley08
10-01-2015, 09:04 PM
North Korea literally says this same shit all the time. Sometimes a small puppy tries to bark as loud as it can to show it's tough

poido123
10-01-2015, 09:12 PM
North Korea literally says this same shit all the time. Sometimes a small puppy tries to bark as loud as it can to show it's tough

I don't know.

ISIS has followed through with everything that I know of.

Like a reporter close to the situation has said: "they are much bigger than I thought, they are clearly being underestimated and people keep joining". also says; "he's never seen people so jubilant in a war scenario, their morale seems always high".

Actually article is in the OP's opening post.

Yes I agree on North Korea. They bark to lift the sanctions.