PDA

View Full Version : Is kobe the most intelligent man in the nba??

NZStreetBaller
10-01-2015, 06:39 AM
Everytime i see him in interviews he seems to be too smart to be a b ball player. Plus i heard he speaks fluent in a few languages. And he worked with phil and tex.

Harison
10-01-2015, 06:44 AM
He is definitely smart, but not the smartest in NBA, and sometimes his BBIQ is questionable as well. Like shooting deep 3PT fadeway through the hands of many defenders, while his teammates are wide open under the basket. When he goes into "Kobe mode", its like he stops thinking.

Vaniiiia
10-01-2015, 06:45 AM
No, but he's definitely the most fake and tries the hardest in interviews to come off that way.

In reality he's a self destructive narcissist. There's nothing smart about the choices he's made and the relationships he's ruined. There's a reason he has no real friends.

Dr Hawk
10-01-2015, 06:46 AM
Had his BBIQ been better, he would have been an all-time Top5

NZStreetBaller
10-01-2015, 06:51 AM
No, but he's definitely the most fake and tries the hardest in interviews to come off that way.

In reality he's a self destructive narcissist. There's nothing smart about the choices he's made and the relationships he's ruined. There's a reason he has no real friends.

You dont suposse hes made mistakes and learned from them??

I dont see hows hes self destructed at all....

Usually the smartest people dont fit in and make friends. Do u know what its like to be the smartest person surrounded by idiots?

Vaniiiia
10-01-2015, 06:59 AM
You dont suposse hes made mistakes and learned from them??

I dont see hows hes self destructed at all....

He hasn't learned anything. How many free agents has the guy turned away from LA? Too many to count.

Usually the smartest people dont fit in and make friends. Do u know what its like to be the smartest person surrounded by idiots?

I'm not a narcissist so I would never think like this. Everyone has their own perks in a social environment, and my intelligence or lack there of has never prevented me from creating friendships.

knicksman
10-01-2015, 07:03 AM
definitely. Only smart players would realize that in order to win, youve got to learn the hardest skill which is taking tough shots. And the result speaks for it.

KembaWalker
10-01-2015, 07:06 AM
I always like listening to his interviews, you watch the new scrimmage interview OP? Just watched it before

Unpopular opinion, but I'd kick it with Kobe for sure

SugarHill
10-01-2015, 07:14 AM
Nope. I think people who assume athletes are retards are surprised that Kobe can formulate legit sentences and speaks eloquently or something and overrate his intelligence.

Smoke117
10-01-2015, 07:20 AM

Real talk.

dubeta
10-01-2015, 07:34 AM
By intelligent you mean having the worst shot selection IQ in NBA history then yea

AirFederer
10-01-2015, 07:55 AM
What, is he still in the League???

I<3NBA
10-01-2015, 09:02 AM
not by a long shot.

kshutts1
10-01-2015, 11:41 AM
For a serious answer, Pau Gasol and the Lopez twins are all pretty smart.

24-Inch_Chrome
10-01-2015, 11:49 AM
Nope. I think people who assume athletes are retards are surprised that Kobe can formulate legit sentences and speaks eloquently or something and overrate his intelligence.

Agree.

20Four
10-01-2015, 12:16 PM
Everytime i see him in interviews he seems to be too smart to be a b ball player. Plus i heard he speaks fluent in a few languages. And he worked with phil and tex.
leBRONZE stans which are burger flippers can't fathom that their QUEEN can only speak 1 language and would be flipping burgers if it wasn't for the NBA.....come on now....at least kobe at an 1080 on his SAT's what did leBRONZE get? LMAO I'm not surprised yall are as stupid as your QUEEN leBRONZE....yall have his dick so far down your throat ANYTHING you see leBRONZE do will please you.....do us a favor and just kill yourself I dont think your parents would give 2 shits since they're both crack whores

lil jahlil
10-01-2015, 12:40 PM

Living in areas where other languages are spoken and learning that language does not make one smart. Kobe may be smart, but that is the worst example to use as evidence.

kshutts1
10-01-2015, 12:42 PM
Living in areas where other languages are spoken and learning that language does not make one smart. Kobe may be smart, but that is the worst example to use as evidence.
In general, sure. And we can attribute Kobe's Italian fluency, or near fluency, to that. But I've read somewhere that he learned to speak Spanish solely so he could communicate with Pau differently. It was one of the better leadership articles I've read, at least about Kobe, which is why I remember it.

The article continued to say that Kobe made it a point to get at least a passing knowledge of the languages of his teammates, so that he can communicate with them in their main language. Whether he's fluent or not in those languages doesn't matter. The ability to pick up languages at a later age (as an adult) is pretty impressive. Though again, it doesn't necessarily speak (pun not intended) to his overall intelligence, as he just may have a proclivity for language.

Mike Armstrong
10-01-2015, 12:57 PM
In general, sure. And we can attribute Kobe's Italian fluency, or near fluency, to that. But I've read somewhere that he learned to speak Spanish solely so he could communicate with Pau differently. It was one of the better leadership articles I've read, at least about Kobe, which is why I remember it.

The article continued to say that Kobe made it a point to get at least a passing knowledge of the languages of his teammates, so that he can communicate with them in their main language. Whether he's fluent or not in those languages doesn't matter. The ability to pick up languages at a later age (as an adult) is pretty impressive. Though again, it doesn't necessarily speak (pun not intended) to his overall intelligence, as he just may have a proclivity for language.
Yarp.

Mr. Jabbar
10-01-2015, 01:35 PM
by a pretty wide margin. most of his peers would be flipping burgers without the nba... like lequit.

STILL A HUGE FAN OF leKENG tho.

kennethgriffin
10-01-2015, 01:58 PM
He is definitely smart, but not the smartest in NBA, and sometimes his BBIQ is questionable as well. Like shooting deep 3PT fadeway through the hands of many defenders, while his teammates are wide open under the basket. When he goes into "Kobe mode", its like he stops thinking.

kobes deep 3pt fadeaways through the hands of many defenders go in at a 33-34% clip

which is the equivalent to +50% 2pt field goals since its over 100 points for every 50 shots

kobe also realizes his game inside the 3pt line taking those same difficult shots from mid range are also productive since he gets to the line. and his overall points per shot is 1.30... the same as michael jordans

kobes allot smarter than people give him credit for

JT123
10-01-2015, 02:11 PM
This. Lebron may not speak as "properly" as Kobe, but he is much more intelligent and a better business man than Kobe could ever hope to be.