PDA

View Full Version : That Euroleague Competition

warriorfan
10-01-2015, 04:13 PM
http://i.imgur.com/2oYpla1.gif

Euroleague
10-01-2015, 04:24 PM
Looks like Yao Ming playing against Shaq in the NBA. What exactly is your point?

ClipperRevival
10-01-2015, 04:25 PM

:roll:

Euroleague
10-01-2015, 04:46 PM

Marjanovic is 7-5. It is the same how Yao looked when he played against Shaq.

The average IQ in this forum continues to drop by about 5 points on a daily basis.

And the team that clip is against played one season in the Euroleague in the entire existence of the club's history.

Calling it a "Euroleague team" is about as honest as anything said at a Republican presidential nomination debate.

Im so nba'd out
10-01-2015, 04:50 PM
Looks like Yao Ming playing against Shaq in the NBA. What exactly is your point?
pass the needle bro

FKAri
10-01-2015, 04:51 PM
Looks like the NBA in the 90's except without the steroids. So basically the NBA in the 80's.

Dr Hawk
10-01-2015, 04:52 PM
Shaq vs Yao: 22.9/9.6/2.0/2.5 blocks on .554 FG%

outbreak
10-01-2015, 05:03 PM
that desperate attempt for approval after OP exposed himself as mentally handicapped in OTC :roll:

Euroleague
10-01-2015, 05:11 PM
pass the needle bro

You do realize that Marjanovic is 7-5 in shoes with a 7-8 wingspan? Or do you not?

He will look that same way in the NBA retard.

He's not big, he's a monster. He's almost not even human he's so gigantic. For example, that team he is playing against there had 3 guys 6-10 or taller on their roster last season, and 9 guys on their roster at 6-8 or taller.

And you clowns are acting like it's a midget team or something.

Stop being such freaking dumb asses.

Dr Hawk
10-01-2015, 05:14 PM
You do realize that Marjanovic is 7-5 in shoes with a 7-8 wingspan? Or do you not?

He will look that same way in the NBA retard.

Yeah, 5 guys on one guy? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Euroleague
10-01-2015, 05:19 PM
Yeah, 5 guys on one guy? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

What the **** is wrong with you?

These constant attack and bash threads are ridiculous.

You can pick dozens of gifs of Shaq and Yao doing that to NBA teams, and Marjanovic is as big or bigger than they were. Much taller than Shaq, and almost as tall as Yao, but certainly a bigger wingspan and bigger upper body than Yao.

Again, you morons only expose yourselves as being complete freaking imbeciles. This guy will absolutely dwarf every single NBA player and you are just making yourselves look like bigger and bigger idiots all the time.

warriorfan
10-01-2015, 05:19 PM
that desperate attempt for approval after OP exposed himself as mentally handicapped in OTC :roll:

You don't have to get so insecure. You love space and Star Trek and all that shit. It's ok.

24-Inch_Chrome
10-01-2015, 05:53 PM

Link? :lol

ShawkFactory
10-01-2015, 07:39 PM
What the **** is wrong with you?

These constant attack and bash threads are ridiculous.

You can pick dozens of gifs of Shaq and Yao doing that to NBA teams, and Marjanovic is as big or bigger than they were. Much taller than Shaq, and almost as tall as Yao, but certainly a bigger wingspan and bigger upper body than Yao.

Again, you morons only expose yourselves as being complete freaking imbeciles. This guy will absolutely dwarf every single NBA player and you are just making yourselves look like bigger and bigger idiots all the time.
And you're a psychotic fvck who not only knows nothing, but tries to hard to act as though he does.

Kill yourself. And make sure you send videos. Comedies have been weak recently.

sportjames23
10-01-2015, 09:41 PM
Looks like the NBA in the 90's except without the steroids. So basically the NBA in the 80's.

Looks like you need some glasses. Or need to lay off the crack.

SpecialQue
10-01-2015, 11:15 PM
The average IQ in this forum continues to drop by about 5 points on a daily basis.

You also post here on a daily basis. Coincidence?

comerb
10-02-2015, 01:25 AM

That he had 4 guys on him and they gave him an uncontested bunny layup. Shit should have been stripped in a heartbeat, or get between him and the basket, or even foul him... the defense was atrocious and pathetic. That's why the call the Euroleague soft.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
10-02-2015, 01:36 AM

Post a GIF with 4-5 players on Shaq or Yao, and them finishing with a basic uncontested layup.

God Speed :cheers:

Asukal
10-02-2015, 02:18 AM
My gad! That's turrible! :lol :oldlol: :roll:

Gileraracer
10-02-2015, 02:55 AM
He's too big

Euroleague
10-03-2015, 03:46 PM
That he had 4 guys on him and they gave him an uncontested bunny layup. Shit should have been stripped in a heartbeat, or get between him and the basket, or even foul him... the defense was atrocious and pathetic. That's why the call the Euroleague soft.

It was already explained that is not a Euroleague level team genius.

Borat_Sagdyev
10-03-2015, 06:30 PM
and Neptunas (team in blue) still winning by 15 :lol

T_L_P
10-03-2015, 07:06 PM
Post a GIF with 4-5 players on Shaq or Yao, and them finishing with a basic uncontested layup.

comerb
10-03-2015, 11:11 PM

Oh I see, i guess they wrote Euroleague on the television score by mistake. :rolleyes:

Oh, and that non Euroleague level team was beating that other Euroleague team by 15.

Jesus you're pathetic.

CavaliersFTW
10-03-2015, 11:14 PM
If he's 7 foot 5 or w/e with a 7 foot 8 armspan why the hell didn't he dunk it... he's literally directly underneath the basket

dhsilv
10-03-2015, 11:24 PM
If he's 7 foot 5 or w/e with a 7 foot 8 armspan why the hell didn't he dunk it... he's literally directly underneath the basket

Why dunk if you can lay it in? Seems overly showy and kinda trashy to dunk unless you need to....

CavaliersFTW
10-04-2015, 12:24 AM
Why dunk if you can lay it in? Seems overly showy and kinda trashy to dunk unless you need to....
I'm thinking it's potentially a higher percentage when 5 guys are on you and even if it isn't it is much more demoralizing and/or a greater potential momentum swinging kind of play. It gets your team and/or fans amped, and kills the buzz of the other team more than a layup.

dubeta
10-04-2015, 12:27 AM
Looks like Wilt in the 60's

dhsilv
10-04-2015, 12:32 AM
I'm thinking it's potentially a higher percentage when 5 guys are on you and even if it isn't it is much more demoralizing and/or a greater potential momentum swinging kind of play. It gets your team and/or fans amped, and kills the buzz of the other team more than a layup.

given where he was, there's way too high a chance someone pulls you down and you hit the rim with it. A layup you can control much better. I'd agree if it were one on one, but the fact he wasn't hacked there is likely still shocking to HIM.

Rooster
10-04-2015, 11:02 AM

Scalabrine swatted 7 shots :bowdown: against a Euroleague team because the other ostriches just layed it in. You supposed to slam it to erase any second thoughts. Nate Huffman did that and he won the Euroleague MVP.:applause:

Euroleague
10-04-2015, 11:31 AM
Scalabrine swatted 7 shots :bowdown: against a Euroleague team because the other ostriches just layed it in. You supposed to slam it to erase any second thoughts. Nate Huffman did that and he won the Euroleague MVP.:applause:

Except that Scalabrine never played in the Euroleague and Huffman never won the Euroleague MVP.

Also, Huffman has terminal cancer, so you constantly mocking him and making fun of him, and LYING ABOUT HIM AND MAKING UP UNTRUE STUFF ABOUT HIM is extremely classless.

Euroleague
10-04-2015, 11:34 AM
Oh I see, i guess they wrote Euroleague on the television score by mistake. :rolleyes:

Oh, and that non Euroleague level team was beating that other Euroleague team by 15.

Jesus you're pathetic.

In the entire history of the club, which is 53 years, they have played a total of 10 Euroleague games.

And they were, just to set the facts straight, relegated into the second tier Eurocup --->

http://www.eurocupbasketball.com/eurocup/competition/teams/showteam?clubcode=KLA&seasoncode=U2014

NEPTUNAS KLAIPEDA

Eurocup 2014-15

You are a freaking moron of colossal proportions.

T_L_P
10-04-2015, 11:39 AM
Anthony Parker was two Euroleague MVPs.

The competition over there is weak compared to the NBA.

Euroleague
10-04-2015, 11:40 AM
Anthony Parker was two Euroleague MVPs.

The competition over there is weak compared to the NBA.

Which, as has been explained here 1,000 times, were voted for online by fans, and the vote was stuffed by Americans.

STOP TROLLING

T_L_P
10-04-2015, 11:45 AM
Which, as has been explained here 1,000 times, were voted for online by fans, and the vote was stuffed by Americans.

STOP TROLLING

25% of the vote is by online fans (which is still way too much and shows how poor Euroleague is).

The rest was the media.

Anthony Parker was a role player in the NBA and a b2b MVP in Euroleague.

AK47 at his peak wasn't a top 5 MVP candidate in the NBA yet he won the Euroleague MVP after his prime. :lol

ArbitraryWater
10-04-2015, 11:48 AM
25% of the vote is by online fans (which is still way too much and shows how poor Euroleague is).

The rest was the media.

AK47 at his peak wasn't a top 5 MVP candidate in the NBA yet he won the Euroleague MVP after his prime. :lol

damn is that true?

:roll: Thats terrible

Euroleague
10-04-2015, 11:51 AM

The rest was the media.

It does not work like that idiot. The 25% counts 5 times over.

So whoever wins the fan vote wins the MVP, unless they don't qualify to the media vote. The only time in history the person winning the fan vote did not win the MVP was when Arroyo won the fan vote, but his performance during the year was not good enough to actually qualify him to the media voting round. Spanoulis won it instead.

Arroyo just got vote stuffed by Puerto Rico. That shows how the voting goes.

Every other year, the person winning the fan vote, automatically wins it.

24-Inch_Chrome
10-04-2015, 11:53 AM
It does not work like that idiot. The 25% counts 5 times over.

So whoever wins the fan vote wins the MVP, unless they don't qualify to the media vote. The only time in history the person winning the fan vote did not win the MVP was when Arroyo won the fan vote, but his performance during the year was not good enough to actually qualify him to the media voting round. Spanoulis won it instead.

He just got vote stuffed by Puerto Rico. That shows how the voting goes.

Every other year, the person winning the fan vote, automatically wins it.

Sounds like an asterisk for Spanoulis.

Locked_Up_Tonight
10-04-2015, 11:55 AM
The reason he didn't dunk is because he probably needs room to dunk it. Just because he has a great reach and height doesn't mean he can dunk in traffic. Most big guys are not great leapers and require space to power it up.

So for him, laying it in may have been the easiest way to get the score......

Euroleague
10-04-2015, 11:55 AM
Sounds like an asterisk for Spanoulis.

Spanoulis has the only MVP in Euroleague history voted by the media. All the others were voted by fans online.

Spanoulis' is the only one that is not an asterisk dumb ass.

In case you did not know, Spanoulis won the media vote also in the year that Kirilenko won the MVP, and when Rodriguez won it, and also last year when Bjelica won it.

So if it was like NBA voting, he would have 4 MVPs. While Parker and Kirilenko would have zero. Jasikevicius was voted MVP by the media both years Parker won it, due to fan voting online.

24-Inch_Chrome
10-04-2015, 11:56 AM
Spanoulis has the only MVP in Euroleague history voted by the media. All the others were voted by fans online.

Spanoulis' is the only one that is not an asterisk dumb ass.

Nah, asterisk. Giannis > Spanoulis.

Locked_Up_Tonight
10-04-2015, 11:58 AM
Is V-Span even playing in that clip? Does it get tiring always derailing a thread?

Locked_Up_Tonight
10-04-2015, 12:00 PM
Um, I was actually defending you, and talking to the other poster.

Euroleague
10-04-2015, 12:00 PM
Nah, asterisk. Giannis > Spanoulis.

I guess that explains why Antetokounmpo was 6th on Greece's national team in scoring, and Spanoulis was 1st.

Yeah, makes sense.

Euroleague
10-04-2015, 12:01 PM
Um, I was actually defending you, and talking to the other poster.

Sorry then, my bad. I'll delete it.

24-Inch_Chrome
10-04-2015, 12:03 PM
I guess that explains why Antetokounmpo was 6th on Greece's national team in scoring, and Spanoulis was 1st.

Yeah, makes sense.

Being a productive NBA starter > 2.7 PPG on 31.9% shooting.

Yeah, it does make sense.

Euroleague
10-04-2015, 12:09 PM
Being a productive NBA starter > 2.7 PPG on 31.9% shooting.

Yeah, it does make sense.

Giannis is a very good man defender and roamer on D (as a team defender he's horrible though), and he can dunk great, he's great in open court (in NBA that is where you are allowed to travel, not in FIBA though, because he can't dribble at all), and he's great at dunking (again in NBA, not in FIBA, because the defense simply does not allow any open dunks in FIBA).

Other than that, he's OK at posting a bit against 3s, and is a solid passer.

He can hit maybe 3 or 4 shots out of 10 if he's left wide open on a jumper and given all day to shoot it......

He's a good rebounder for a 3.

That's the entire extent of his game.

Comparing him to Spanoulis that runs the offense, creates all the plays, closes for the team, is doubled the whole game, has a 4-1 man to man zone on him, directs the whole defense, etc., is ludicrous at the very least.

You clearly have a negative basketball knowledge and IQ.

PUT DOWN THE CRACK PIPE

24-Inch_Chrome
10-04-2015, 12:11 PM
2.7 PPG on 31.9% shooting. :confusedshrug:

Playing in the best basketball league in the world > playing in a league where past prime AK-47 wins an MVP.

iamgine
10-04-2015, 12:17 PM

Euroleague
10-04-2015, 12:19 PM
2.7 PPG on 31.9% shooting. :confusedshrug:

Playing in the best basketball league in the world > playing in a league where past prime AK-47 wins an MVP.

Of course you are confused. You GUARANTEED Antetokounmpo would lead Greece in scoring, lead the tournament in scoring, lead Greece to win a gold medal, etc.

He was SIXTH on Greece in scoring, probably 80th or so in the tournament in scoring. No medal either, which was your constant troll claim that "Greece can't win a medal because of Spanoulis"...........even though they won SIX MEDALS with Spanoulis. But now Antetokounmpo has 2 tournaments with the senior team and no medals, and was 6th and 7th in scoring on the team. Spanoulis lead Greece in scoring in every tournament by comparison.

An NBA "franchise player" being just a role player on the Greek national team blows your freaking little imbecile mind, because you keep claiming Greece's national team and all European basketball "sucks" is full of "scrubs", etc.

Papanikolaou was in Houston's rotation last year and he was 10th on Greece's national team in scoring.......it must absolutely enrage a simpleton NBA only fan like you then, to see your bullshit lies about how "the NBA is vastly superior" exposed like that.

You can't wrap your pathetic little pea brain around the fact that a NBA franchise player is only good enough to be a role player in one of the better European national teams.

Because you are a complete RETARD.

24-Inch_Chrome
10-04-2015, 12:21 PM
NBA's level of competition > Europe's level of competition.

NBA > Euroleague.

Giannis > Spanoulis.

Euroleague
10-04-2015, 12:23 PM
NBA's level of competition > Europe's level of competition.

NBA > Euroleague.

Giannis > Spanoulis.

Your IQ = a rock's IQ

24-Inch_Chrome
10-04-2015, 12:24 PM
Your IQ = a rock's IQ

http://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lnk52p9zGt1qafrh6.gif

imnew09
10-04-2015, 12:32 PM
Statue confirmed for this Center :bowdown:

Euroleague
10-05-2015, 01:01 PM
http://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lnk52p9zGt1qafrh6.gif

I like how you needed to post a gif in order to be able to spell you're right.

Euroleague
10-05-2015, 11:53 PM
Fenerbahce beat the New Jersey Nets, while playing in the USA, and while Fenerbahce was playing without 3 of their starters.......

https://media4.giphy.com/media/vqUKBeYLNdyzS/200.gif

that is, when you are playing against "that NBA competition"............

outbreak
10-06-2015, 12:09 AM
Hey euroleague you should probably also point out the actual stats when ripping apart Giannis.

Like the fact that he scored TWO whole points less than Spanoulis for the whole tournament and only played two minutes more than v-span. He also shot 49% to v-spans 41%.

Not bad for a 20 year old kid who's still developing to only score two points less than the supposed greatest basketball player on earth on a better shooting percentage.....

Sportal
10-06-2015, 05:12 AM
Fenerbahce beat the New Jersey Nets, while playing in the USA, and while Fenerbahce was playing without 3 of their starters.......

https://media4.giphy.com/media/vqUKBeYLNdyzS/200.gif

that is, when you are playing against "that NBA competition"............

Can I ask how many minutes the Nets' starting players played? :pimp:

IllegalD
10-06-2015, 08:38 AM
Nets lost to Turkish team Fenerbahce Ulker.

http://www.netsdaily.com/2015/10/5/9...e-Ulker-Turkey

:roll: :lol

24-Inch_Chrome
10-06-2015, 09:34 AM
I like how you needed to post a gif in order to be able to spell you're right.

:whatever:

Find me one instance on ISH where I used the wrong version of your/you're.

Sakkreth
10-06-2015, 10:57 AM
Nets :oldlol:

Euroleague
10-07-2015, 02:35 AM
Hey euroleague you should probably also point out the actual stats when ripping apart Giannis.

Like the fact that he scored TWO whole points less than Spanoulis for the whole tournament and only played two minutes more than v-span. He also shot 49% to v-spans 41%.

Not bad for a 20 year old kid who's still developing to only score two points less than the supposed greatest basketball player on earth on a better shooting percentage.....

Spanoulis was double teamed the entire tournament. Antetokopunmpo was left open the whole tournament and bricked most of the open shots Spanoulis' double teams and passes out of them created for him.

Spanoulis played one less game than Antetokounmpo did. He did not play in the game against the Netherlands.

You know, since you are claiming that facts should be told here.

Oh wait, I forgot, you are a troll with an endless trolling agenda. My bad.

outbreak
10-07-2015, 05:09 AM
Spanoulis was double teamed the entire tournament. Antetokopunmpo was left open the whole tournament and bricked most of the open shots Spanoulis' double teams and passes out of them created for him.

Spanoulis played one less game than Antetokounmpo did. He did not play in the game against the Netherlands.

You know, since you are claiming that facts should be told here.

Oh wait, I forgot, you are a troll with an endless trolling agenda. My bad.

Games played means nothing when i quoted total points and said giannis played 3 minutes more all up. The only place v span gets double teamed is in your spank bank and if giannis bricked so much v span must have bricked more because he made a lower percentage. You also trolled over the fact giannis is great off the ball and can lose his man to get open where as v span as great as he is isn't talented off the ball.

Iceman#44
10-07-2015, 11:14 AM
Celtics destroyed Milano Armani 128-91

This european competition must be bad

Spannoulis won an mvp shooting less than 40% in Euroleague

Spannoulis won 2012-13 Mvp Award scoring 14.7 ppg in 31 games while shooting 141/355, .397 FG%!!!

Euroleague: the only league in the WORLD where your MVP scores not even 15 ppg with .397 FG%

Rooster
10-07-2015, 01:00 PM
Celtics destroyed Milano Armani 128-91

This european competition must be bad

Spannoulis won an mvp shooting less than 40% in Euroleague

Spannoulis won 2012-13 Mvp Award scoring 14.7 ppg in 31 games while shooting 141/355, .397 FG%!!!

Euroleague: the only league in the WORLD where your MVP scores not even 15 ppg with .397 FG%

Euroleague MVP:oldlol:

Nate Huffman:bowdown:
Joseph Blair:bowdown:
Anthony Parker 2x :bowdown: :bowdown:
50 years old and one leg Sabonis:bowdown:
Old Kirilenko:bowdown:
Sergio :bowdown:

Euroleague
10-07-2015, 01:12 PM
Euroleague MVP:oldlol:

Nate Huffman:bowdown:
Joseph Blair:bowdown:
Anthony Parker 2x :bowdown: :bowdown:
50 years old and one leg Sabonis:bowdown:
Old Kirilenko:bowdown:
Sergio :bowdown:

Why does this clown always make up this same LIE?

Can't he EVER come up with any NEW troll material?

Euroleague
10-07-2015, 01:12 PM
Games played means nothing when i quoted total points and said giannis played 3 minutes more all up. The only place v span gets double teamed is in your spank bank and if giannis bricked so much v span must have bricked more because he made a lower percentage. You also trolled over the fact giannis is great off the ball and can lose his man to get open where as v span as great as he is isn't talented off the ball.

Spanoulis plays almost his whole career off the ball idiot.

You are a non-stop troll.

24-Inch_Chrome
10-07-2015, 01:41 PM

Bosnian Sajo
10-07-2015, 02:39 PM
Marjanovic is 7-5. It is the same how Yao looked when he played against Shaq.

And the team that clip is against played one season in the Euroleague in the entire existence of the club's history.

Calling it a "Euroleague team" is about as honest as anything said at a Republican presidential nomination debate.

So the team who played only one season in Euroleague is up by 15? Seems like the talent is relatively balanced...both team suck but they play hard.

Bosnian Sajo
10-07-2015, 02:40 PM
Spanoulis plays almost his whole career off the ball idiot.

You are a non-stop troll.

That doesn't sound like a star player to me. Role player maybe, but star? The fact that you call an off ball player the greatest of all time should say enough to keep the rest of us away from that trash.

Bosnian Sajo
10-07-2015, 02:45 PM
You know what's surprising, though? This October marks 5 years since Euroleague joined this forum, 5 years of angry rants about European basketball being far superior to the NBA...yet this guy has lived all his life in Alabama. 5 years brohs, and as most of you guys know his posts can be long af and filled with anger.

Go outside, bruh. It's the colder months, you know us southern nigkas luv dat shit, beautiful weather with minimal snow (in my case, none). Call up Jameer, he should be in your neck of the woods, dude needs friends too.