JT123
10-04-2015, 02:37 PM
Summary of vid:

http://www.greenprophet.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/red-brick.jpg
And at his PEAK no less! :lol :facepalm

20Four
10-04-2015, 04:46 PM
And at his PEAK no less! :lol :facepalm
Better than leaving your team in YOUR PRIME to join WADES team just to win.....:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Fvck you

lilteapot
10-04-2015, 04:47 PM
Better than leaving your team in YOUR PRIME to join WADES team just to win.....:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Fvck you

Do you ever have anything intelligent to say?

tmacattack33
10-04-2015, 04:51 PM
Pretty horrific.

It would not be incorrect to say that LA would have been better off with any other average wing (like idk...Caron Butler, George Lynch, Corey Magette, etc) in there instead of someone ending 25 possessions per game with shots and only making 8 of them.

Akhenaten
10-04-2015, 05:05 PM
http://media.giphy.com/media/LvtKS6f1WatQ4/giphy.gif

:roll:

SpecialQue
10-04-2015, 05:15 PM
Kobe has a shitty finals performance, loses the best player on that team, works his ass off and later has a GOAT level scoring season, becomes a better teammate, saves our country from humiliation by leading the US team to the gold, and then wins back to back rings as the undisputed leader of the team. He then has an embarrassing loss in the playoffs, gets great teammates that fail to deliver due to injuries and plays his ass off to secure a playoff spot, only to get injured. He re-signs with the same team and sticks around, even though he knows that championship window has closed.

Lebron has a shitty finals performance, continues to fail in the playoffs, finally leaves his team to join up with two other top players to take the pressure off. Wins back to back rings and then gets embarrassed again in the finals. Ditches this team to rejoin his original team, but makes sure that it's super-stacked first.

Lebron's clearly the more inspiring story here. I'm proud to be a fan. It makes me feel better about taking shortcuts.

ArbitraryWater
10-04-2015, 05:27 PM
Kobe has a shitty finals performance, loses the best player on that team, works his ass off and later has a GOAT level scoring season, becomes a better teammate, saves our country from humiliation by leading the US team to the gold, and then wins back to back rings as the undisputed leader of the team. He then has an embarrassing loss in the playoffs, gets great teammates that fail to deliver due to injuries and plays his ass off to secure a playoff spot, only to get injured. He re-signs with the same team and sticks around, even though he knows that championship window has closed.

Lebron has a shitty finals performance, continues to fail in the playoffs, finally leaves his team to join up with two other top players to take the pressure off. Wins back to back rings and then gets embarrassed again in the finals. Ditches this team to rejoin his original team, but makes sure that it's super-stacked first.

Lebron's clearly the more inspiring story here. I'm proud to be a fan. It makes me feel better about taking shortcuts.

Was this "The view on Basketball by a Kobe turd" ? Sure reads like it.. hoping for more comedy from you in the future. Real, intended comedy.

dubeta
10-04-2015, 05:28 PM

LeBron leaves the superstar-filled Heat to join the lottery Cavs, and that's 'taking a shortcut'???

:roll:

These retard Laker fans

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
10-04-2015, 05:33 PM

https://media.giphy.com/media/ToMjGpuDlPJP9k5NHdC/giphy.gif

So in a discussion about Kobe's worst performance of his career, LeBron still manages to look bad. Worse even. :oldlol:

JohnMax
10-04-2015, 05:36 PM
5/7 > 2/6

SwayDizzle
10-04-2015, 05:37 PM

godamn, this post has L stans shoock

DMV2
10-04-2015, 05:53 PM
Didn't Kobetards used to say Shaq was the reason the Lakers lost?

Game 1: 34 on 13/16, 11 rebs
Game 2: 29 on 10/20, 7 rebs
Game 3: 14 on 7/14, 8 rebs
Game 4: 36 on 16/21, 20 rebs
Game 5: 20 on 7/13, 8 rebs

Not MDE but still wasn't even close to being bad.

We should subtract one of Kobe's 3 legit rings* for having the shittiest Finals of all-time.

*Kobe's legit rings are 2001, 2009, 2010.
2000, he only played 4 full games of the 6 Finals games
2002, Kings*

2004 performance should negate his 2001 ring. So now Kobe's 2009 and 2010 are his only legit rings.

dubeta
10-04-2015, 05:55 PM

We should subtract one of Kobe's 3 legit rings* for having the shittiest Finals of all-time.

2002, Kings*

2004 performance should negate his 2001 ring. So now Kobe's 2009 and 2010 are his only legit rings.

And even then he wasnt the best player on those teams, he was a solid contributor though, just like Bosh was in 2012, 2013

So Kobe overall has 2 rings as a 2nd option, similar to Chris Bosh, and thus they should be ranked similarly all time

fragokota
10-04-2015, 05:56 PM
A brickfest for the ages.

HOoopCityJones
10-04-2015, 06:02 PM

Mother of God.

sportjames23
10-04-2015, 06:05 PM
Worst Finals performance since '96 MJ

You mean, the Finals in which MJ's team won and MJ was named Finals MVP? Of which he has 5?

Meanwhile, Lebron has how man Finals MVPs? 2?

Nash
10-04-2015, 06:07 PM

when you realize that lebron's top players contributed worse than Pau Gasol while Lebron had to carry much more than Kobe ever had to do.

sekachu
10-04-2015, 11:59 PM
Game 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tDpobypzSo

Game 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0Cc9alS1T8

Game 3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ic6GsITKM_4

Game 4: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fAcGwRtYWI

Game 5: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9YLH8ao4KA

No wonder the laker lost badly against piston. Kobe practically single-handedly destroyed the laker rather than piston devastated them.

SamuraiSWISH
10-05-2015, 12:03 AM
Kobe is at times so skillful that it works to his detriment because he's just way too over confident. So skilled that he abandons intelligence to get the easiest shots possible.

He could have got so many better shots, visibly in those 2004 Finals clips. Instead would settle for ridiculously stupid and/or difficult shots for absolutely no reason.

And it wasn't even like he was being smothered by fantastic all-time great on ball man defense, or a team defense entirely geared to stop him without anyone else to distract them.

Long and short? In the 2004 Finals Kobe just took, and bricked a large volume of absolutely selfish and stupid shots.

dubeta
10-05-2015, 12:03 AM
No wonder the laker lost badly against piston. Kobe practically single-handedly destroyed the laker rather than piston devastated them.

Every series the Lakers lost from 2004-2007 was a direct consequence of Kobe's extremely poor play/or flat out quitting on the team.

Mr. Jabbar
10-05-2015, 12:08 AM

R.I.P. LeKING family - we had some great times :(

ShaqTwizzle
10-05-2015, 12:14 AM
2004 Finals
Kobe in the 4 losses : 20ppg on 42%TS

Scored 80pts in those 4 games on 86 shot attempts + 20 Free throw attempts

my god...

:biggums:

24-Inch_Chrome
10-05-2015, 12:16 AM

2002, Kings*

2/7?

:lebronamazed:

dubeta
10-05-2015, 12:19 AM
2004 Finals
Kobe in the 4 losses : 20ppg on 42%TS

Scored 80pts in those 4 games on 86 shot attempts + 20 Free throw attempts

my god...

:biggums:

Damn, I feel you, it must suck as a Shaq fan to see Shaq's dominant 27/12 on 58% shooting go to complete waste due to Kobe :facepalm

LeBron fans have the same stance with Wade in 2011

ImKobe
10-05-2015, 12:25 AM
Some alpha shooting

that game-tying shot :lebronamazed:

Smoke117
10-05-2015, 02:05 AM
There has never been a star player that has had more excuses made for him than Kobrick Cryant.

ArbitraryWater
07-03-2016, 04:26 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/ToMjGpuDlPJP9k5NHdC/giphy.gif

So in a discussion about Kobe's worst performance of his career, LeBron still manages to look bad. Worse even. :oldlol:

now this guy is saying Bron is one of the best finals performers ever and people never realized it... you better have meant yourself with that dude, you owe me an apology for our past debates in which you were wrong in :oldlol:

Mr Feeny
07-03-2016, 04:36 PM
Both kuniva_dAMiGhTy and swish seem to have finally seen the light:applause:

NBAGOAT
07-03-2016, 04:37 PM

damn how did this not get any rebuttals even if a few other stans just rode with this. The saving our country from humiliation line is pretty hilarious. Rest of the Kobe stuff is true but he's part of the reason that 2013 super team didn't work, it wasn't just Dwight and D'antoni. He resigned because he already had 5 rings and was going get paid by the Lakers.

Saying Lebron continued to fail in the playoffs is unfair considering his teammates especially in 09. The embarrassment in the Finals wasn't most of his fault either. Sometimes you just run into a way better team like JKidd and the Lakers. Sure Cleveland was stacked but part of that is going back home. He would've made the Finals if he stayed too.

FireDavidKahn
07-03-2016, 04:49 PM
You could have just posted this:confusedshrug:

http://mailbricks.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/bricks.jpg