PDA

View Full Version : The Lakers are BACK...

stalkerforlife
10-04-2015, 10:32 PM
Russell
Clarkson
Kobe
Randle/Bass
Hibbert

DAMN. That lineup is POTENT.

Kobe in that MVP race. :pimp:

Spurs m8
10-04-2015, 10:33 PM
12th in West at the very best.

Enjoy ya long failure of a season

Cheers

SwishSquared
10-04-2015, 10:35 PM
12th in West at the very best.

Enjoy ya long failure of a season

Cheers+1. Philly will enjoy that draft pick.

warriorfan
10-04-2015, 10:37 PM
Lake Show iS Back

Can you deal with it?

toxicxr6
10-04-2015, 10:37 PM
Williams, Clarkson and young look good

Russell, Kobe and randle look trash

outbreak
10-04-2015, 11:03 PM
Russell
Clarkson
Kobe
Randle/Bass
Hibbert

**** man I didn't realise how horrible their roster is. Ewwwwwwwwww for now and the future.

Bay Area Baller
10-04-2015, 11:44 PM
but but, they have Dung'elo. As advertised he is sh*t.

bigkingsfan
10-04-2015, 11:45 PM
to the lottery.

ShaqTwizzle
10-04-2015, 11:49 PM
Laker's are a dark horse.

chosen_one6
10-04-2015, 11:51 PM
Laker's are a dark horse.

To have the worst record in the league

ImKobe
10-05-2015, 12:23 AM
Think they are gonna look pretty average to start the season, but with all the guys on the team they should be clicking by mid-season and who knows, they could have a late run to the Playoffs like they did in 2013 if healthy enough.

3 guys that can create offense for themselves and others in the starting line-up, Bass and Hibbert are solid defenders as well. Got at least two guys in Lou Will and Nick Young off the bench who can create their own shot, don't sleep on Black and Kelly, either. Overall they have a middle of the pack roster considering that they have no experience playing together and Russ still being very raw, Kobe's health being uncertain every game..

Should be an exciting season.

Jameerthefear
10-05-2015, 12:24 AM
Think they are gonna look pretty average to start the season, but with all the guys on the team they should be clicking by mid-season and who knows, they could have a late run to the Playoffs like they did in 2013 if healthy enough.

3 guys that can create offense for themselves and others in the starting line-up, Bass and Hibbert are solid defenders as well. Got at least two guys in Lou Will and Nick Young off the bench who can create their own shot, don't sleep on Black and Kelly, either. Overall they have a middle of the pack roster considering that they have no experience playing together and Russ still being very raw, Kobe's health being uncertain ever game..

Is this a troll post? In what world do the Lakers have a middle of the pack roster that can make a playoff run? Pass the needle bro.

dubeta
10-05-2015, 12:24 AM

3 guys that can create offense for themselves and others in the starting line-up, Bass and Hibbert are solid defenders as well. Got at least two guys in Lou Will and Nick Young off the bench who can create their own shot, don't sleep on Black and Kelly, either. Overall they have a middle of the pack roster considering that they have no experience playing together and Russ still being very raw, Kobe's health being uncertain ever game..

Yea, except Kobe needed a fully prime Dwight Howard, Pau Gasol, Steve Nash, Artest just to scape into the playoffs in 2013, not gonna happen this time

Fudge
10-05-2015, 12:27 AM
No excuses, you greasy, acne-faced, Asian Kobe stans.

They should be able to make the WCF no problem.

Anything less, it takes a big hit on Kobe's already diminished legacy.

ImKobe
10-05-2015, 12:28 AM
Is this a troll post? In what world do the Lakers have a middle of the pack roster that can make a playoff run? Pass the needle bro.

Your reading comprehension is terrible, I said they were a middle of the pack team that could possibly make a run the 2nd half of the season to make the Playoffs, so around 45-47 wins best case scenario. No way in hell do I expect them to make it any further than the first round under any circumstances :lol, unless the team they face is missing their top two players.

ImKobe
10-05-2015, 12:30 AM
Yea, except Kobe needed a fully prime Dwight Howard, Pau Gasol, Steve Nash, Artest just to scape into the playoffs in 2013, not gonna happen this time

Yeah, because any of those guys were in their "prime" :facepalm, all of them had a huge drop off production-wise due to the injuries, except for Kobe and they had zero bench, yet Kobe carried that team back into the Playoffs with 3rd string players as starters (they were starting Duhon, Sacre and Devin Ebanks at one point).

Jameerthefear
Your reading comprehension is terrible, I said they were a middle of the pack team that could possibly make a run the 2nd half of the season to make the Playoffs, so around 45-47 wins best case scenario. No way in hell do I expect them to make it any further than the first round under any circumstances :lol, unless the team they face is missing their top two players.
Yes... that's exactly what I just ****ing said. LA will win 25 games next season.

Mr. Jabbar
i hate kobe but what can i say.. after watching the whole game, if kobe manages to carry this dead-weight roster past 15th western seed he cements himself as top 3 all time GOAT. no questions asked.

dubeta
10-05-2015, 12:31 AM
Yeah, because any of those guys were in their "prime" :facepalm, all of them had a huge drop off production-wise due to the injuries, except for Kobe.

Due to injuries or due to playing with Kobe?

Whats Pau Gasols and Dwights stats before/after playing with Kobe?

I'm sure Pau Gasol played better in Chicago just like Dwight played better in Houston than they did with Kobe.

IllegalD
10-05-2015, 12:32 AM

How about that time that prime LeBron couldn't beat the one-superstar team 2011 Mavs with a PRIME Wade (beasting like a Finals MVP), PRIME Bosh and no significant injuries to key players to use as an excuse? :applause:

Mr. Jabbar
10-05-2015, 12:32 AM
Whats Pau Gasols before/after playing with Kobe?

like 0/16 playoff record

:(

Magic 32
10-05-2015, 12:33 AM
Yeah, because any of those guys were in their "prime" :facepalm, all of them had a huge drop off production-wise due to the injuries, except for Kobe.

Why are you engaging with this guy?

He clearly lost his mind when Lebron lost his 4th finals.

He's the next Chris Harper-Mercer. Stay away from him.

dubeta
10-05-2015, 12:34 AM
How about that time that prime LeBron couldn't beat the one-superstar team 2011 Mavs with a PRIME Wade (beasting like a Finals MVP), PRIME Bosh and no significant injuries to key players to use as an excuse? :applause:

Kobe fans harp on LeBrons 2011, but... Kobe actually played worse than LeBron against that same team :oldlol:

And.. wait for it.. Kobe got swept, LeBron carried the team to 2 wins at least

ImKobe
10-05-2015, 12:36 AM
Due to injuries or due to playing with Kobe?

Whats Pau Gasols and Dwights stats before/after playing with Kobe?

I'm sure Pau Gasol played better in Chicago just like Dwight played better in Houston than they did with Kobe.

Dwight hasn't been the same since his back injury

Pau's stats suffered a huge deal because of Mike D'Antoni making him shoot 3s and he had that leg injury he dealt with all year he suffered at Brooklyn

Nash broke his foot the 2nd game of the season @ Portland and missed 2 months right off the bat, never got back to being healthy.

Dwight hasn't been better at Houston really, well he never got back to being dominant like he was in Orlando...people were saying he was gonna be a dominant Center, scoring 20+ a game with Harden being a willing passer....yet he's averaged 17/12 his 2 seasons in Houston, he averaged 17/12 in LA..

ImKobe
10-05-2015, 12:37 AM
Why are you engaging with this guy?

He clearly lost his mind when Lebron lost his 4th finals.

He's the next Chris Harper-Mercer. Stay away from him.

I've been here long enough to know he's a stupid troll with 0 basketball knowledge/insight but after being away from ISH for most of the past 3-4 months, I can't help but reply. Guess I'll start ignore listing the trolls to save time.

Magic 32
10-05-2015, 12:38 AM
I llike the fact that the lakers shot 28.9% yet were in the game at the end of the 3rd.

Last year this would have been a blowout before the half.

I liked a lot of the defense in the first half. By everyone.

Liked the 4 assists by Lou. Not a black hole like Nick Young.

Jameerthefear
10-05-2015, 12:41 AM
I llike the fact that the lakers shot 28.9% yet were in the game at the end of the 3rd.

Are you serious? It was ****ing preseason. Who cares.

dubeta
10-05-2015, 12:42 AM

you're accusing the wrong person there.

outbreak
10-05-2015, 12:43 AM
Lol lay off the crack pipe they have one of the worst rosters in the league

IllegalD
10-05-2015, 12:43 AM
Kobe fans harp on LeBrons 2011, but... Kobe actually played worse than LeBron against that same team :oldlol:

And.. wait for it.. Kobe got swept, LeBron carried the team to 2 wins at least

You're comparing a 33 year old Kobe in his 15h season and a team coming off 3 straight Finals appearances with a PRIME 27 year old LeBron in his 8th season with a fresh Superstar trio. :lol

The posters above are on the money: this is nothing but a looooong meltdown that you've been suffering ever since LeBron dropped to 2-4 (2 out of 6) in the Finals. :applause: :lebroncry:

IllegalD
10-05-2015, 12:44 AM
Are you serious? It was ****ing preseason. Who cares.

Meanwhile you just posted SUMMER LEAGUE highlights of Aaron Gordon... :facepalm

Jameerthefear
10-05-2015, 12:45 AM
Meanwhile you just posted SUMMER LEAGUE highlights of Aaron Gordon... :facepalm
"I llike the fact that the lakers shot 28.9% yet were in the game at the end of the 3rd."

cringing

red1
10-05-2015, 12:47 AM
LA lackers

ImKobe
10-05-2015, 12:50 AM
Lol lay off the crack pipe they have one of the worst rosters in the league

They have plenty of talent on the roster

Clarkson all-rooke 1st team last yr
Russell 2nd pick in the draft
Randle 4th pick last year's draft
old man Kobe
Hibbert
Bass
6MOY Lou Will

stop hating

IllegalD
10-05-2015, 12:50 AM
"I llike the fact that the lakers shot 28.9% yet were in the game at the end of the 3rd."

cringing

I didn't post that, dumbass... :confusedshrug:

Go hump your waifu-pillow, weaboo f*ggot. :D

Magic 32
10-05-2015, 12:51 AM

cringing

Well if you have seen a Lakers game the last two years you would know what I'm talking about.

I saw some good defense in the first 36 minutes.

sportjames23
10-05-2015, 12:52 AM
Russell
Clarkson
Kobe
Randle/Bass
Hibbert

Dude, take that "banned" out your user title befor--oops! :oldlol:

red1
10-05-2015, 12:52 AM

old man Kobe
Hibbert
Bass
6MOY Lou Will

stop hating
:bowdown:

Spurs m8
10-05-2015, 12:58 AM

old man Kobe
Hibbert
Bass
6MOY Lou Will

stop hating

Clarkson 4-13 -7
Russell 2-8 -7
Randle 2-10 -7
Kobe 1-5 -2
Hibbert 1-5 -7
Lou Will 4-12 -12

LMFAO

Against the Jazz too.

Cheers

dreamwarrior
10-05-2015, 12:59 AM
now you know why we were so desperate to bring back metta world peace.

ImKobe
10-05-2015, 12:59 AM
:bowdown:

6 man like Lou Will
2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will

ImKobe
10-05-2015, 01:01 AM
Clarkson 4-13 -7
Russell 2-8 -7
Randle 2-10 -7
Kobe 1-5 -2
Hibbert 1-5 -7
Lou Will 4-12 -12

LMFAO

Against the Jazz too.

Cheers

1st game of the pre-season, how many games have they played together at this point? :coleman:

They're obviously going to need some time before they look like a finished product out there, it's been what, 1 week since the training camp begun? Chill out man.

inclinerator
10-05-2015, 01:02 AM
banned lol

Spurs m8
10-05-2015, 02:24 AM
1st game of the pre-season, how many games have they played together at this point? :coleman:

They're obviously going to need some time before they look like a finished product out there, it's been what, 1 week since the training camp begun? Chill out man.

Yeah look, im not the one that needs to chill out here, man.

Lakers have a shit list, im sick of hearing otherwise

Cheers

outbreak
10-05-2015, 02:31 AM

Clarkson - stats on a bad team
Russell - plays like the 52nd pick in the draft
Randle - plays like the 24th pick last year's draft
old man Kobe - playing for the $$ and the lols
Hibbert - literally a trash can
Bass - decent bench guy
Lou Will - good player but not going to change this rubbish line up

stop hating

fixed

Lakers Legend#32
10-05-2015, 02:32 AM
Lakers Will Rise.

senelcoolidge
10-05-2015, 02:33 AM
Wow, the lakers roster is a nightmare. They will be lucky to win 30 games. They will be bottom 3 in the West. laker fans are as delusional as ever if they think this team is making the playoffs or doing anything.

Akrazotile
10-05-2015, 02:44 AM
Russell
Clarkson
Kobe
Randle/Bass
Hibbert

DAMN. Kobe is IMPOTENT.

FIXED

Spurs m8
10-05-2015, 02:48 AM
Hows Kobe too "IM HAVING A BAD GAME, TAKE ME OFF COACH, IM NOT PLAYING ANYMORE"

West-Side
10-05-2015, 09:13 AM
73-9 coming (in reverse).

LikeABosh
10-05-2015, 09:15 AM
I agree, no excuse for Kobe.

ShawkFactory
10-05-2015, 09:17 AM
Beat the Utah Jazz in a preseason game :applause:

BACK.

Legends66NBA7
10-05-2015, 11:35 AM
Beat the Utah Jazz in a preseason game :applause:

BACK.

:coleman:

ShawkFactory
10-05-2015, 11:45 AM
:coleman:
Well I don't really count the 4th.

But you're right

clipps
10-05-2015, 01:45 PM
I remember when I used to get excited over pre-season games.

Real Men Wear Green
10-05-2015, 01:48 PM
I remember when I used to get excited over pre-season games.
I don't even get why that preseason result would get a Laker fan excited. I didn't watch the game but I saw Bryant's 1-5 box score. Given that Bryant has had two consecutive seasons ended by injury and is something like 37 I wonder what he could have possibly shown on the court to make fans think he's going to have a great season.