PDA

View Full Version : This Is Syria After Nearly 5 Years Of Civil War

UK2K
10-05-2015, 02:32 PM
http://all-that-is-interesting.com/syrian-civil-war-photographs

Pretty interesting gallery.

http://all-that-is-interesting.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/kobane-syria.jpg

tomtucker
10-05-2015, 02:46 PM
muslims gonna muslim.........europe will look like this soon enough

Nick Young
10-05-2015, 02:46 PM
You can thank Obama and the Islamic fundamentalists he payed to back and provide with military training for this.

HitandRun Reggie
10-05-2015, 03:00 PM

Praise Allah. Misery loves company

imdaman99
10-05-2015, 03:04 PM
That's not Islam. Show me anywhere that it says to kill your Muslim brother.

UK2K
10-05-2015, 03:11 PM

They weren't following correctly, apparently.

NumberSix
10-05-2015, 03:11 PM
Well, under Islamic law, it is permissible to assassinate leaders that don't fully adhere to Islamic law.

Nick Young
10-05-2015, 03:14 PM
Please show me a time in the history of Islam where Muslims weren't killing their fellow Muslim brother.

Mr Feeny
10-05-2015, 03:20 PM
They weren't following correctly, apparently.It's not. But you have no clue what you're talking about so it's not surprise that you're confused.

imdaman99
10-05-2015, 03:22 PM
Please show me a time in the history of Islam where Muslims weren't killing their fellow Muslim brother.
There's a difference in killing your Muslim brother, and killing Munafiqs.

Let me copy and paste the google definition of that : In Islam, a munāfiq (n., in Arabic: منافق, plural munāfiqūn) is a hypocrite who outwardly practices Islam while inwardly concealing his disbelief (kufr), perhaps even unknowingly.

I would take out the unknowingly part, although ignorance is no excuse. However, if someone is born in a poor country to a poor family, will they have the resources in educating themselves about the path to righteousness?

Who the hell does ISIS or the taliban or Daesh think they are to kill practicing Muslims just because they are of a different sect? :hammerhead: They have their definitions screwed up about what a Munafiq is. That is not the Islamic Law.

NumberSix
10-05-2015, 03:23 PM
To be fair, you could say that about anybody.

Mr Feeny
10-05-2015, 03:25 PM

Show me a time in history where Christians weren't killing their fellow Christians.....
That's what I thought.

NumberSix
10-05-2015, 03:25 PM

Let me copy and paste the google definition of that : In Islam, a munāfiq (n., in Arabic: منافق, plural munāfiqūn) is a hypocrite who outwardly practices Islam while inwardly concealing his disbelief (kufr), perhaps even unknowingly.

I would take out the unknowingly part, although ignorance is no excuse. However, if someone is born in a poor country to a poor family, will they have the resources in educating themselves about the path to righteousness?

Who the hell does ISIS or the taliban or Daesh think they are to kill practicing Muslims just because they are of a different sect? :hammerhead: They have their definitions screwed up about what a Munafiq is. That is not the Islamic Law.
So basically, you're saying they should only be killing the REAL hypocrites?

Nick Young
10-05-2015, 03:27 PM
Show me a time in history where Christians weren't killing their fellow Christians.....
That's what I thought.
Are you aware that Mohammad's own relatives and descendants killed their Muslim brothers too?:confusedshrug:

imdaman99
10-05-2015, 03:28 PM
So basically, you're saying they should only be killing the REAL hypocrites?
No, times have changed. Well at least here in the West. I don't believe in killing anyone, everyone's life is precious. Wars of past are glorified because they got the job done and the message spread. These so-called ongoing wars they have right now are pointless and just shedding blood.

Nick Young
10-05-2015, 03:30 PM
Mohammad instructed his followers various times to kill unbelievers during his own life time. His conquests throughout history are recorded by various contemporary sources. Mohammad himself ordered the death of both non-Muslims and muslims on several different occasions.

In the point of view of the people of ISIS and the Taliban and Daesh, they are following Mohammad's true word, and the people who disagree with them are Munafiqs and not true Muslims.

Everything you are saying about them, they can say about you.

And as you always bring up, there is no such thing as a "True Muslim" because all of the different sects and verses that disagree with each other have a different version of what "true Muslim" means.

Mr Feeny
10-05-2015, 03:33 PM
Are you aware that Mohammad's own relatives and descendants killed their Muslim brothers too?:confusedshrug:

I'm guessing you have a severe lack of comprehension skills...

imdaman99
10-05-2015, 03:34 PM
Mohammad instructed his followers various times to kill unbelievers during his own life time. His conquests throughout history are recorded by various contemporary sources. Mohammad himself ordered the death of both non-Muslims and muslims on several different occasions.

In the point of view of the people of ISIS and the Taliban and Daesh, they are following Mohammad's true word, and the people who disagree with them are Munafiqs and not true Muslims.

And as you always bring up, there is no such thing as a "True Muslim" because all of the different sects and verses that disagree with each other have a different version of what "true Muslim" means.
Here you go again with this. Are you gonna quote his general again? As if you were there to confirm the reports? Muhammad PBUH offered sanctuary to anyone that wanted it, nonbelievers included. Don't give me Hadiths, please.

Mr Feeny
10-05-2015, 03:36 PM

Beautiful. Care to mention these contemporary sources. Keep in mind, I have every single credible account on my shelf in my office,and can mention them but I'd rather have you do it because I'm convinced you don't actually know what you're talking about.

So please go ahead, and enlighten me.

Nick Young
10-05-2015, 03:37 PM
Here you go again with this. Are you gonna quote his general again? As if you were there to confirm the reports? Muhammad PBUH offered sanctuary to anyone that wanted it, nonbelievers included. Don't give me Hadiths, please.
Are you denying real life and recorded history?

As a follower of Islam, you do understand that Mohammad spread his religion through war and conquest throughout the Arab peninsula, correct?

Mr Feeny
10-05-2015, 03:38 PM

You're the Muslim aren't you? Why did you have to put that in. I wanted HIM to bring up his "sources". He would have brought up the hadiths himself if he even knew the names of the sahihs. I can read every move he's gonna make and he's out of his depth.

Don't talk. Let him bring up nonsense himself. It's more fun watching someone embarass themselves while spreading their hateful views.

Mr Feeny
10-05-2015, 03:39 PM
Are you denying real life and recorded history?

As a follower of Islam, you do understand that Mohammad spread his religion through war and conquest throughout the Arab peninsula, correct?

When? Teach us. Mention your "contemporary accounts ", genius. The Muslim and I are both waiting.

NumberSix
10-05-2015, 03:41 PM

That's actually not true.

Nick Young
10-05-2015, 03:42 PM
Beautiful. Care to mention these contemporary sources. Keep in mind, I have every single credible account on my shelf in my office,and can mention them but I'd rather have you do it because I'm convinced you don't actually know what you're talking about.

So please go ahead, and enlighten me.
You got me. I am an ignorant fool. You are a well educated man. Please educate me about Abu Bakr and the Ridda Wars. I wish to learn from your vast knowledge. Please teach me about the accounts of Sophronius and Theophanes of Byzantium. Please educate me about Omar's conquest of Syria, Egypt and Persia. Please educate me in Mohammad's conquest of Mecca and Arabia. I am an ignorant fool and wish to learn from your wisdom.

Mr Feeny
10-05-2015, 03:46 PM
You got me. I am an ignorant fool. You are a well educated man. Please educate me about Abu Bakr and the Ridda Wars. I wish to learn from your vast knowledge. Please teach me about the accounts of Sophronius and Theophanes of Byzantium. Please educate me about Omar's conquest of Syria, Egypt and Persia. Please educate me in Mohammad's conquest of Mecca and Arabia. I am an ignorant fool and wish to learn from your wisdom.

Welll as long as you realize it yourself. Now tell me, genius, who were Abu Bakr, Othman and Omar exactly and what posts did they hold?
Moreover what does anything they did have to do with the lie you just boldly put out , that their Islamic PROPHET ordered executions and deaths?
As usual, I'll expect you to run around in circles and waste my time without replying. Do you know ANYTHING about what you're talking about? Anything, seriously? Or are you just a clown who's intent on wasting everyone's time?

Answer the first 2 points and don't start digressing or changing the topic. Let's go...

Nick Young
10-05-2015, 03:56 PM
Welll as long as you realize it yourself. Now tell me, genius, who were Abu Bakr, Othman and Omar exactly and what posts did they hold?
Moreover what does anything they did have to do with the lie you just boldly put out , that their Islamic PROPHET ordered executions and deaths?
As usual, I'll expect you to run around in circles and waste my time without replying. Do you know ANYTHING about what you're talking about? Anything, seriously? Or are you just a clown who's intent on wasting everyone's time?

Answer the first 2 points and don't start digressing or changing the topic. Let's go...

Abu Bakr was the first Caliph of Islam. Omar was the second Caliph of Islam. Othman was the third Caliph of Islam.

Mohammad ordered the executions of both Asma bint Marwan, Abu Afak, for writing poems against Mohammad and his new religion.

Mohammad ordered the execution of Al Nadr ibn al-Harith and Uqba bin Abu Muayt, after the Battle of Badr, for mocking Mohammad.

Mohammad had Ka'b ibn al-Ashraf executed for writing a poem mourning the deaths of the people in the Battle of Badr and reciting it in front of the Meccans.

Mohammad ordered the execution of Abu Rafi' ibn Abi Al-Huqaiq for mocking Mohammad in his poetry.

Mohammad ordered the murder of the Banu Qurayza tribe after the angel Gabriel told him to do it. 600-900 people were killed. All men were executed.
sources (http://wikiislam.net/wiki/List_of_Killings_Ordered_or_Supported_by_Muhammad)

These are just a few of the many executions directly ordered by Mohammad himself during his own life time.

Why is a peaceful prophet who opposed death in the name of religion ordering so many executions?:confusedshrug: Please help explain this to me. I am ignorant and wish to learn.

Bosnian Sajo
10-05-2015, 04:02 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=9&v=eaOZICNlmxo&bpctr=1444076637

I've never felt so weak after watching as vidoe, light headed. May Allah give him Jennah, poor fcking kid :cry:

Mr Feeny
10-05-2015, 04:07 PM
sources (http://wikiislam.net/wiki/List_of_Killings_Ordered_or_Supported_by_Muhammad)

These are just a few of the many executions directly ordered by Mohammad himself during his own life time.

Why is a peaceful prophet who opposed death in the name of religion ordering so many executions?:confusedshrug: Please help explain this to me. I am ignorant and wish to learn.

Bravo for knowing what a caliph is. Now that you do know what a caliph is. Now that you do know what a caliph is, we can move along.

So scrap Uthman, Omar, and Abu Bakr out of this conversation because nothing they did had anything to do with the prophet.

You either are - as you openly admit - an ignorant fool who doesn't have a clue what he's on about, or you're lying. You can decide which one.

The Ridda Wars? Do you have a clue what these were? Who ordered the Ridda Wars? How could anyone with even a basic grasp of Islamic history even begin to associate the Ridda Wars with the prophet after he'd already perished? Are you completely empty in the head? Or do you want to keep wasting my time?

I'm not gonna waste a second talking about the other lies you mentioned below (most of which (almost verbatim) come from a certain products Christian website that I don't want to give any exposure to) until you do what I - and that Muslims , imdaman - have asked you repeatedly.

Whats your source? You've mentioned many contemporary sources. Credible ones that document the prophet ordering executions. Imdaman laughed at you. Six(bush avatar poster) pointed out that you're wrong, annd I've told you to stop wasting my time.

It's a simple demand. Provide what you said you have. Why you're struggling with something so simple is beyond me. You keep running around and digressing as expected.

Stop wasting our time. Actually type down something useful or relevant. Please? No?

Mr Feeny
10-05-2015, 04:13 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=9&v=eaOZICNlmxo&bpctr=1444076637

I've never felt so weak after watching as vidoe, light headed. May Allah give him Jennah, poor fcking kid :cry:

That's tough to watch. The poor child.

Lebowsky
10-05-2015, 04:22 PM
Bravo for knowing what a caliph is. Now that you do know what a caliph is. Now that you do know what a caliph is, we can move along.

So scrap Uthman, Omar, and Abu Bakr out of this conversation because nothing they did had anything to do with the prophet.

You either are - as you openly admit - an ignorant fool who doesn't have a clue what he's on about, or you're lying. You can decide which one.

The Ridda Wars? Do you have a clue what these were? Who ordered the Ridda Wars? How could anyone with even a basic grasp of Islamic history even begin to associate the Ridda Wars with the prophet after he'd already perished? Are you completely empty in the head? Or do you want to keep wasting my time?

I'm not gonna waste a second talking about the other lies you mentioned below (most of which (almost verbatim) come from a certain products Christian website that I don't want to give any exposure to) until you do what I - and that Muslims , imdaman - have asked you repeatedly.

Whats your source? You've mentioned many contemporary sources. Credible ones that document the prophet ordering executions. Imdaman laughed at you. Six(bush avatar poster) pointed out that you're wrong, annd I've told you to stop wasting my time.

It's a simple demand. Provide what you said you have. Why you're struggling with something so simple is beyond me. You keep running around and digressing as expected.

Stop wasting our time. Actually type down something useful or relevant. Please? No?
Sir, you do you realise you're talking to the a wikipedia master?

Mr Feeny
10-05-2015, 04:25 PM
Sir, you do you realise you're talking to the a wikipedia master?Yeah just saw his "source". Wikipedia:oldlol: You can't make this stuff up:oldlol: Only one ISH:oldlol:

Cheers

Nick Young
10-05-2015, 04:29 PM

You seem unable to see the big picture. Do you understand that the Ridda wars and the various wars and military campaigns that happened in the name of Islam afterwards would not have happened in the first place if Mohammad did not lay the foundations for expansion of his religion down very clearly in both his actions and his writings?

Buddha's direct followers did not go conquering non-believers and forcing them to convert after Buddha died. It happened with Jesus' followers but 200-300 years after Jesus died.

Nick Young
10-05-2015, 04:31 PM
Yeah just saw his "source". Wikipedia:oldlol: You can't make this stuff up:oldlol: Only one ISH:oldlol:

Cheers
Do you understand that every thing on wikipedia is sourced? If you go to the website, every execution is sourced with a direct hyper link that is easy to click on. It seems like you aren't aware how that website works.

Are you going to pretend like the several documented executions I mentioned did not happen? Because you don't know how wikipedia works?

No, my sources are not "Christian websites". The sources of the statements I made come directly from Muslim scholars, biographers and historians.

It is true what they say. Ignorance is bliss.:cheers:

Mr Feeny
10-05-2015, 04:36 PM
Do you understand that every thing on wikipedia is sourced? If you go to the website, every execution is sourced with a direct hyper link that is easy to click on. It seems like you aren't aware how that website works.

Are you going to pretend like the several documented executions I mentioned did not happen? Because you don't know how wikipedia works?

No, my sources are not "Christian websites". The sources of the statements I made come directly from Muslim scholars, biographers and historians.

It is true what they say. Ignorance is bliss.:cheers:

You didn't provide a single source. You provided wikipedia.
Source the bits you've put out there. Don't waste my time with a generic "those are actually Muslim sources. They were sourced by wiki!"

You do realize that my 5 year old nephew can write something that makes it on wiki, don't you?
The onus isn't on me to click on every hyperlink and point out which ones have no credence. You said you have sources. Give me them.

Stop wasting my time. Provide proper sources.
And the Ridda Wars have nothing to do with the prophets orders. The second bit is laughable conjecture from someone who realised he mentioned an outright lie.

Stop wasting my time with nonsense. There's a reason you're on Wikipedia. You haven't actually studied any of this. That's why you're on here linking wiki. Get an education. Read a book. And then come back.

Nick Young
10-05-2015, 04:43 PM
You didn't provide a single source. You provided wikipedia.
Source the bits you've put out there. Don't waste my time with a generic "those are actually Muslim sources. They were sourced by wiki!"

You do realize that my 5 year old nephew can write something that makes it on wiki, don't you?
The onus isn't on me to click on every hyperlink and point out which ones have no credence. You said you have sources. Give me them.

Stop wasting my time. Provide proper sources.
And the Ridda Wars have nothing to do with the prophets orders. The second bit is laughable conjecture from someone who realised he mentioned an outright lie.

Stop wasting my time with nonsense. There's a reason you're on Wikipedia. You haven't actually studied any of this. That's why you're on here linking wiki. Get an education. Read a book. And then come back.
You again speak like some one who doesn't understand how wikipedia works. Here are some nice links for you sourcing all of the claims I made.:cheers:

Here are some nice sources for you. I doubt you will go through any of them, but I still have some hope in my heart you will take the time to understand what you're talking about.

Ibn Hisham, Ibn Ishaq, Alfred Guillaume (translator), The life of Muhammad: a translation of Isḥāq's Sīrat rasūl Allāh, pp. 675-676.

"SARIYYAH OF `UMAYR IBN `ADI. Then (occurred) the sariyyah of `Umayr ibn `Adi Ibn Kharashah al-Khatmi against `Asma' Bint Marwan, of Banu Umayyah Ibn Zayd, when five nights had remained from the month of Ramadan, in the beginning of the nineteenth month from the hijrah of the apostle of Allah.". Sa'd, Ibn. Kitab al-tabaqat al-kabir, Volume 2. Pakistan Historical Society. p. 35. ASIN B0007JAWMK, 1967

Safi ur Rahman Al Mubarakpuri, The sealed nectar: biography of the Noble Prophet, p. 274 (footnote 1).

Here are some sources supporting Mohammad's ordered execution of 600-900 people, many of which come directly from the Koran, Mohammad's own writings, as well as some sources from the Hadith, which you and imdaman for some reason completely discount as a valid source :)

http://www.usc.edu/org/cmje/religious-texts/quran/verses/033-qmt.php#033.026

https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=jAHs9Wboz4gC&pg=PA213&hl=en#v=onepage&q&f=false

http://www.usc.edu/org/cmje/religious-texts/hadith/bukhari/052-sbt.php#004.052.068

Good luck in your studies, friend:cheers:

kurple
10-05-2015, 04:51 PM
Europe been living rent free in Americas head since the 1600's

Mr Feeny
10-05-2015, 04:53 PM
You do realize that you just quoted a boat load of hadiths which mean nothing.
The fact that you're confused about why Hadiths have no merit should tell you that you have no clue what your talking about.

At no point in the Qu'ran are any of your fictional "poetry" assassinations" mentioned as anybody who clicks on those links can see.

If you don't know that the quotes you have provided (hadiths) aren't relevant, then you're ignorant and unformed. If you DO know that but have chosen to bring them up as your "sources" anyways then it makes it hard to take you seriously.

For the last time. I'll go slow. Stop wasting my time. You're claimed you have sourced. You haven't provided anything relevant

Can you please do that and stop the running around in circles because it's just a waste of my time.

You're on wiki because you lack a basic education here. Grab a book and don't copy waste a wikipedia entry. Get an education. Get a clue. And then engage in a debate.

Nick Young
10-05-2015, 05:11 PM
The fact that you're confused about why Hadiths have no merit should tell you that you have no clue what your talking about.

At no point in the Qu'ran are any of your fictional "poetry" assassinations" mentioned as anybody who clicks on those links can see.

If you don't know that the quotes you have provided (hadiths) aren't relevant, then you're ignorant and unformed. If you DO know that but have chosen to bring them up as your "sources" anyways then it makes it hard to take you seriously.

For the last time. I'll go slow. Stop wasting my time. You're claimed you have sourced. You haven't provided anything relevant

Can you please do that and stop the running around in circles because it's just a waste of my time.

You're on wiki because you lack a basic education here. Grab a book and don't copy waste a wikipedia entry. Get an education. Get a clue. And then engage in a debate.
Confirmation bias and close-mindedness are beautiful things. You had this response written up 40 minutes ago and were waiting for the opportunity to post it ;) Good luck in this world Mr. Feeny:cheers:

code green
10-05-2015, 06:15 PM

I don't think there's anyone on this board that hates ISIS the way I do. I've mentioned in previous threads that they've killed three of my Syrian relatives this year with RPG fire, so the hatred I feel towards them is quite, quite real. But i don't blame Islam for it. We have Islamic friends that have mourned their deaths and the fate of Syria just as strongly as we have. Like I tell people that are anti-Assad: No other country in the ME has allowed the two religions to coexist as peacefully as Syria.

The pawns in Syria may believe they're doing all of this in the name of Islam, but the people giving them the blood money to do so have everything but religion on their mind. Certain countries that are refusing to do anything about them are too puzzling to ignore.

KevinNYC
10-05-2015, 06:51 PM
You can thank Obama and the Islamic fundamentalists he payed to back and provide with military training for this.

In 2011 the US was trying to broker a peace deal between Syria and Israel and had been at it for 2 years. There was seeing some progress. Then the Arab Spring happened. Protests in Syria broke out. Assad cracked down with live ammunition

This how the Syria civil war broke out. Peaceful protesters in March 2011
http://static01.nyt.com/images/2011/04/02/world/02syria-span/02syria-span-articleLarge.jpg

After Assad's crackdown and when it became obvious, there would not reforms at all, several Syrian Army units defect and an insurgency was on. The US didn't fund or cause any of this. This happened for domestic reasons inspired by the Arab Spring that was inspired a Tunisian fruit vendor setting himself on fire to protest corruption.

By August 1800 were dead. By February 2012, Kofi Annan was trying to negotiate a ceasefire on behalf of the UN, Assad started using attack helicopters on civilians and it blew wide open. ISIS was not involved. Al Nusra was not involved, but you already had all you needed for a civil war that could go on for a long time.

What was the US (http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/nation-world/world/article31016274.html) involvement's at this time? In August they had called on Assad to step down for the good of the Syria people. They froze some assets and upped existed sanctions. What they didn't do is arm or fund the rebels. To the point where it was discussed as betrayal. Heavier US involvement came later. The Syrian civil war reached heavy duty status without much help from the US. US officials who argued we should have done more in 2012 include Obama's former defense secretary Gates, his former defense secretary Panetta, his former secretary Hagel, the former ambassador to Syria Robert Ford and the former special envoy Fredric Hof.

You can search for articles with their names and Syria to see what I mean. Their basic critcism is too little, too late.

The delivery of heavy weapons like antitank missiles came much, much later as did the the decision to train rebels. But the initial reaction was a real hesitance to get involved too deeply, basically the administration was much, much more pessimistic about the chance that the rebels could depose Assad in 2011 and 2012.

Hof described it this way.

[QUOTE]Syria Deeply: How would you explain U.S. policy to Syrians themselves?

Hof: As President Obama saw the Syrian conflict begin to expand, I think he looked at it as a place where there was a danger of the U.S. being drawn into a situation that somehow would be similar to Iraq, a slippery slope to invasion and occupation. The avoidance of that kind of scenario, probably more than anything else, explains U.S. policy in the past three and half years.

It

Nick Young
10-05-2015, 07:12 PM
Yes. "Peaceful" protesters.

Smook B
10-05-2015, 07:29 PM
Kevin with that propaganda"peaceful" protests. :oldlol:

KevinNYC
10-05-2015, 07:32 PM
What were they?

Nick Young
10-05-2015, 07:42 PM
What were they?
Yes Kevin, 'peaceful" protesters "peacefully" protesting their right to practice Islamic fundamentalism and Sharia law.:cheers:

Lebowsky
10-07-2015, 07:12 AM
I just saw this video and I thought it was quite interesting. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bh-No81cmw)

9erempiree
10-07-2015, 07:26 AM
I just saw this video and I thought it was quite interesting. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bh-No81cmw)

You should make a thread because it deserves its own.

Americans have been saying this about Obama for the longest time now.

:cheers:

LJJ
10-07-2015, 08:05 AM
What were they?

The exact same thing they are now, except with less guns. Al Qaeda, the precursors to Islamic State, loads of various jihadi groups. They were the leaders of the Arab Spring.

They are compromised mostly of the same people. They want to depose Assad and turn Syria into a Sunni Islamist theocracy. Same goal, same people, different means.

BoutPractice
10-07-2015, 11:24 AM
Are you guys seriously denying that Muhammad was not just a prophet, but also a political leader/military commander, just because Nick Young said so?

I understand he's an idiot, but if he said that 2+2=4 it wouldn't suddenly make it untrue.

Muhammad definitely had some blood on his hands, he wasn't some peace-loving proto-hippie who was "betrayed" by his own followers. Does it mean that Islam is a violent religion, or that Muslims themselves are necessarily violent? Of course not.

Religions evolve, and the only standard by which you can ultimately judge whether someone belongs to a religion is their own sincere claim. Thus most if not all self-professed Christians hold beliefs and practices that directly contradict the Gospel (they don't really believe in turning the other cheek, for one). Yet for the purpose of general understanding, I can't suddenly decide to call them something other than "Christian". The same goes for Muslims. Everyone who sincerely claims to be a Muslim, is de facto a Muslim, and Islam as a concept is the religion practiced by all those people who call themselves Muslims.

senelcoolidge
10-07-2015, 11:28 AM

The religion of peace:rolleyes:
Why kill in the first place. Just ostracize that person. Everything is KILL with these people. Freaking animals.

code green
10-07-2015, 11:50 AM

Dead on. I was saying this on here 2-3 years ago.

Nick Young
10-07-2015, 12:23 PM
Putin has made Obama in to his bitch.

Trollsmasher
10-07-2015, 12:31 PM
"peaceful protests" that started with killings of policemen and violence against the officials:lol

all of course backed by US money

also lol at some of the mohammed denial in this thread, it really shows what kind of cowards muslims are, can't even stand the truth about their idol

Nick Young
10-07-2015, 12:33 PM
"peaceful protests" that started with killings of policemen and violence against the officials:lol

all of course backed by US money

Forreal. KevinNYC is seriously the most naive person on this forum.

Trollsmasher
10-07-2015, 12:35 PM

if something is not mentioned in Quran (either positively or negatively), you go by the hadiths (as long as they are well verified), so I don't know what's the problem:confusedshrug:

Nanners
10-07-2015, 12:41 PM
Forreal. KevinNYC is seriously the most naive person on this forum.

Kevin is not naive at all.

Naivety includes an element of childlike innocence or lack of understanding about a situation. Kevin does not have this innocence, he understands the situation quite well. The things that Kevin says about Syria are not rooted in lack of understanding, but something else entirely.

DonDadda59
10-07-2015, 12:51 PM
It's called a CIVIL WAR for a reason. They are happening all over the World, but we only seem to care about the ones happening in oil rich nations. Go figure.

Let the Syrians box it out among themselves. Let's use the money we would've wasted on a pointless, costly, protracted military engagement on developing new sources of energy. Using crude oil is so... 20th Century.

NumberSix
10-07-2015, 01:16 PM
It's called a CIVIL WAR for a reason. They are happening all over the World, but we only seem to care about the ones happening in oil rich nations. Go figure.

Let the Syrians box it out among themselves. Let's use the money we would've wasted on a pointless, costly, protracted military engagement on developing new sources of energy. Using crude oil is so... 20th Century.
Yes. If only we could get our hands on all that sweet syrian oil. You know, a country that produces less oil than Cuba or Poland.

code green
10-07-2015, 01:25 PM

That's the thing.

It isn't a Civil War. It's an invasion.

Nick Young
10-07-2015, 01:44 PM
Except for the fact that this "Civil War" was started by US backed mercenaries aka "peaceful protesters" who "protested peacefully" by killing police officers and attacking government officials.

There is no oil in Syria. There is a natural gas pipeline going through Syria. Don't talk about things you have no knowledge of.

DonDadda59
10-07-2015, 01:49 PM
Except for the fact that this "Civil War" was started by US backed mercenaries aka "peaceful protesters" who "protested peacefully" by killing police officers and attacking government officials.

More reason to stop meddling in Middle East politics. We learned nothing from the Mujahideen and Operation Cyclone fiasco. :applause:

There is no oil in Syria. There is a natural gas pipeline going through Syria. Don't talk about things you have no knowledge of.

Please educate me, Wiki King. :bowdown:

Nick Young
10-07-2015, 01:55 PM
More reason to stop meddling in Middle East politics. We learned nothing from the Mujahideen and Operation Cyclone fiasco. :applause:

Please educate me, Wiki King. :bowdown:
Good job resorting to logical fallacies and personal attacks when your vapid claims are called out as bullshit.

Your boy Obama manufactured the Syrian Civil War. Hundreds of thousands of people died because of it. Now Putin is going in to clean up the mess, and you're villainizing him.:facepalm Did you vote for Obama? You yourself are partially responsible for this shit.

Yes you're right, US should stop meddling in Middle Eastern politics. They ****ed up big time in Syria and they aren't going to get their way. Assad will likely and hopefully come back in to power. This is like the Bay of Pigs but 100 times worse, because in this case, hundreds of thousands of innocent people lost their lives because of Obama's needless meddling.

Now Putin once again is 100% in the right, and we, the US look retarded and weak on the world stage, making more empty threats towards Russia and not following through with any of them-AGAIN.

DonDadda59
10-07-2015, 02:03 PM
Good job resorting to logical fallacies and personal attacks when your vapid claims are called out as bullshit.

Your boy Obama manufactured the Syrian Civil War. Hundreds of thousands of people died because of it. Now Putin is going in to clean up the mess, and you're villainizing him.:facepalm Did you vote for Obama? You yourself are partially responsible for this shit.

Yes you're right, US should stop meddling in Middle Eastern politics. They ****ed up big time in Syria and they aren't going to get their way. Assad will likely and hopefully come back in to power. This is like the Bay of Pigs but 100 times worse, because in this case, hundreds of thousands of innocent people lost their lives because of Obama's needless meddling.

Now Putin once again is 100% in the right, and we, the US look retarded and weak on the world stage, making more empty threats towards Russia and not following through with any of them-AGAIN.

Putin also learned nothing from the USSR's meddling in Middle East politics.

It's almost like these nigguhs slept through AP World History.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b8/Reagan_sitting_with_people_from_the_Afghanistan-Pakistan_region_in_February_1983.jpg

They still celebrate Mujahideen Victory day in Afghanistan, April 28th every year. :rockon: :djparty

Nick Young
10-07-2015, 02:21 PM
Putin is going in to fix the mess that Obama created by putting Assad back in to power. Syria was a progressive nation under Assad and the majority were happy with him in charge.

In Egypt, they celebrate the Yom Kippur war as a victory for Egypt, and it's one of their biggest national holidays. Many countries celebrate stupid things.

DonDadda59
10-07-2015, 02:33 PM
Putin is going in to fix the mess that Obama created by putting Assad back in to power. Syria was a progressive nation under Assad and the majority were happy with him in charge.

In Egypt, they celebrate the Yom Kippur war as a victory for Egypt, and it's one of their biggest national holidays. Many countries celebrate stupid things.

:lol

The naivety is adorable. 20 years from now they'll be celebrating ISIS Victory Day in Syria. And President Chelsea Clinton will fund some more future terrorists in some Middle Eastern quagmire... and round and round we go.

http://hellogiggles.hellogiggles.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/28/picture-of-true-detective-time-is-a-flat-circle-quote-photo-700x404.jpg

Nick Young
10-07-2015, 03:22 PM

The naivety is adorable. 20 years from now they'll be celebrating ISIS Victory Day in Syria. And President Chelsea Clinton will fund some more future terrorists in some Middle Eastern quagmire... and round and round we go.

http://hellogiggles.hellogiggles.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/28/picture-of-true-detective-time-is-a-flat-circle-quote-photo-700x404.jpg
Syria isn't Afghanistan bruv. And Putin isn't a useless bitch boy like Obama is. Unlike most politicians today, Putin gets shit done.

You shall see.

zoom17
10-07-2015, 03:29 PM

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b8/Reagan_sitting_with_people_from_the_Afghanistan-Pakistan_region_in_February_1983.jpg

They still celebrate Mujahideen Victory day in Afghanistan, April 28th every year. :rockon: :djparty

This conflict isn't like Afghanistan at all Russia isn't putting ground troops in. That would be the Syrian Army along with Hezbollah. Russia will give air support for the legitimate Syrian troops against the terrorist.

CeltsGarlic
10-07-2015, 03:35 PM

They day when funding terrorists became a win-win scenario for US.

At least they thought..

zoom17
10-07-2015, 03:36 PM
Also it's sad that a week of Russian bombings in Syria did more damage to the terrorist than US year long air campaign. US Pilots are also becoming frustrated with the lack of effective airstrikes that are taking place in Syria.

http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2015/05/29/frustrated-pilots-vent-about-obamas-ineffective-air-war-against-isis-video/

Nick Young
10-07-2015, 03:41 PM
Also it's sad that a week of Russian bombings in Syria did more damage to the terrorist than US year long air campaign. US Pilots are also becoming frustrated with the lack of effective airstrikes that are taking place in Syria.

http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2015/05/29/frustrated-pilots-vent-about-obamas-ineffective-air-war-against-isis-video/
All Obama has is words that he doesn't back up. Putin backs up his words with actions.

Obama wants the terrorists that he funded to win. He wants Assad out. He has US troops in Syria because it looks good on the outside, but he doesn't allow them to actually do anything. The Syrians are suffering. Hundreds of thousands have died due to Obama's actions. Remember, it was only a few years ago that he and David Cameron were trying to rally the US and UK people to back the ISIS rebels as noble freedom fighters.

Putin is showing the world how easy these terrorists are to stop.

Respect actions, not words. All Obama has is empty words.

code green
10-07-2015, 07:23 PM
All Obama has is words that he doesn't back up. Putin backs up his words with actions.

Obama wants the terrorists that he funded to win. He wants Assad out. He has US troops in Syria because it looks good on the outside, but he doesn't allow them to actually do anything. The Syrians are suffering. Hundreds of thousands have died due to Obama's actions. Remember, it was only a few years ago that he and David Cameron were trying to rally the US and UK people to back the ISIS rebels as noble freedom fighters.

Putin is showing the world how easy these terrorists are to stop.

Respect actions, not words. All Obama has is empty words.

Not true at all. He's got bombs for hospitals, NY.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/07/politics/obama-calls-doctors-without-borders-president-apologizes/

"whoops"

DonDadda59
10-07-2015, 08:00 PM
This conflict isn't like Afghanistan at all Russia isn't putting ground troops in. That would be the Syrian Army along with Hezbollah. Russia will give air support for the legitimate Syrian troops against the terrorist.

From today:

[INDENT]Russia Builds Up Ground Forces in Syria Alongside Airstrikes

[B]Russia has built up a battalion-sized ground force inside Syria with rocket artillery and its most advanced tanks

Nick Young
10-07-2015, 08:33 PM
Not true at all. He's got bombs for hospitals, NY.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/07/politics/obama-calls-doctors-without-borders-president-apologizes/

"whoops"
:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

DonDadda and KevinNYC still going to defend Obama?

I hope he understands that Afghanistan and Syria are not the same at all, and I hope DonDadda is not just thinking that because he thinks all muslim people and all muslim countries are the same. I hope DonDadda understands that the local people and geography in Syria are nothing like the people and land in Afghanistan.

DonDadda59
10-07-2015, 08:39 PM
:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

DonDadda and KevinNYC still going to defend Obama?

I hope he understands that Afghanistan and Syria are not the same at all, and I hope DonDadda is not just thinking that because he thinks all muslim people and all muslim countries are the same. I hope DonDadda understands that the local people and geography in Syria are nothing like the people and land in Afghanistan.

DonDadda gon DonDadda. Because DonDadda.

zoom17
10-07-2015, 09:43 PM
[QUOTE=DonDadda59]From today:

[INDENT]Russia Builds Up Ground Forces in Syria Alongside Airstrikes

Russia has built up a battalion-sized ground force inside Syria with rocket artillery and its most advanced tanks—a force capable of more than just protecting its military bases in the country, the U.S. said while ruling out any kind of strategic collaboration in the region with Moscow.

Russia stepped up its attack on opponents of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad with its first naval bombardment Wednesday, while leaving the door open to political efforts to resolve the 4

DonDadda59
10-07-2015, 10:34 PM
False Propaganda Russia is only there for air support for the Syrian Army and National Defense forces.

Putin is sending ground troops to Syria as we speak. But he's calling them a 'volunteer group', made up of the same Russian veterans that were f*cking around in Ukraine not too long ago.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/06/world/europe/nato-russia-warplane-turkey.html?_r=0

The Russian Federation's about to go the way of the USSR. These dudes simply don't learn.

zoom17
10-07-2015, 10:58 PM
Putin is sending ground troops to Syria as we speak. But he's calling them a 'volunteer group', made up of the same Russian veterans that were f*cking around in Ukraine not too long ago.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/06/world/europe/nato-russia-warplane-turkey.html?_r=0

The Russian Federation's about to go the way of the USSR. These dudes simply don't learn.

We'll see I doubt it though.

DonDadda59
10-07-2015, 11:05 PM
We'll see I doubt it though.

Russia isn't even targeting ISIS, they just say they are so the international community gets off their backs. Meanwhile, radical clerics are calling for warriors from Saudi Arabia and other parts of the Muslim world to go to Syria to help ISIS to eradicate Assad and Putin's forces:

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/10/05/us-mideast-crisis-saudi-clerics-idUSKCN0RZ1IW20151005

Shit is going down.

We've seen this before though.

But dudes never learn.

Rinse and Repeat.

zoom17
10-07-2015, 11:16 PM
Russia isn't even targeting ISIS, they just say they are so the international community gets off their backs. Meanwhile, radical clerics are calling for warriors from Saudi Arabia and other parts of the Muslim world to go to Syria to help ISIS to eradicate Assad and Putin's forces:

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/10/05/us-mideast-crisis-saudi-clerics-idUSKCN0RZ1IW20151005

Shit is going down.

We've seen this before though.

But dudes never learn.

Rinse and Repeat.

Wrong Russia has been bombing both ISIS positions and other rebels groups. Just recently they have used cruise missiles. Like I said earlier in this thread Russia is doing damage to all terrorist groups. Also Saudi Arabia has Yemen to deal with Russia is too much for them to chew.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/vladimir-putins-russian-warships-bomb-6592167

9erempiree
10-07-2015, 11:21 PM
The world use to follow America's lead but sadly, I have to admit we are taking a backseat to other countries like Russia.

Soon, we will be 2nd in economic prowess to China.

Obama changed us alright.

DonDadda59
10-07-2015, 11:29 PM
Wrong Russia has been bombing both ISIS positions and other rebels groups. Just recently they have used cruise missiles. Like I said earlier in this thread Russia is doing damage to all terrorist groups. Also Saudi Arabia has Yemen to deal with Russia is too much for them to chew

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/vladimir-putins-russian-warships-bomb-6592167

From the article:

It is believed Russia is defying the West and co-ordinating a pro-Assad air, sea and ground offensive against not just Islamic State but also rebels opposed to the Syrian regime.

Human rights watchdogs have reported a massive increase in civilian deaths since Russia began its air campaign days ago in the north of Syria, a rebel stronghold but where Islamic State is not based.

Russia's main focus isn't ISIS, it's the anti Assad rebels. And it seems like Vlad has big plans for the Middle East that stretch beyond Syria.

Sources said it is becoming clear Putin has meticulously planned his coup for "many months," plotting to join hands with Iran, China, Syria, wipe out opposition to Assad and gain power in the Middle East.

And the Mirror has learned exclusively of growing fears Putin will expand his military foothold into Iraq.

You know who he reminds me of?

http://citizenagenda.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Mission_Accomplished.jpg

LOL (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BIW6qyrdu4)

But ISIS is coming for Russia and Jihad is being declared across the Muslim World.

Putin is going to find out firsthand what that means. It's a lesson that cost the USSR dearly and one which the U.S. is tucking tail and running from a decade after 'shock and awe' produced jack shit.

Let's see how tough Putin really is and how strong his and the Russian people's resolve is once they see what those fundamentalists bring to a conflict.

zoom17
10-07-2015, 11:35 PM
You really think ISIS is capable of that heck if the US was really committed on taking on ISIS they would defeated in a month at worst. It's obvious the US wants ISIS to stay for decades and be the new boogieman on the endless war on terror. Russia entrance accelerates ISIS demise.

DonDadda59
10-07-2015, 11:39 PM
You really think ISIS is capable of that heck if the US was really committed on taking on ISIS they would defeated in a month at worst. It's obvious the US wants ISIS to stay for decades and be the new boogieman on the endless war on terror. Russia entrance accelerates ISIS demise.

We fought the Taliban for 12 years and accomplished jack shit. Same with Iraq.

The reason we're not 'really committed' is because we have experienced firsthand what it means to fight people like that. It is a lesson Putin and his little allies will learn soon... just as his USSR former bosses did.

I've said it time and time again and History has proven me right and will continue to do so... There are certain wars that are unwinnable, certain opponents who cannot be defeated.

macmac
10-08-2015, 12:13 AM
We fought the Taliban for 12 years and accomplished jack shit. Same with Iraq.

The reason we're not 'really committed' is because we have experienced firsthand what it means to fight people like that. It is a lesson Putin and his little allies will learn soon... just as his USSR former bosses did.

I've said it time and time again and History has proven me right and will continue to do so... There are certain wars that are unwinnable, certain opponents who cannot be defeated.

Of course they can be defeated. It just depends how much you care about civilian casualties. They can reset the desert if they wanted to

DonDadda59
10-08-2015, 12:25 AM
Of course they can be defeated. It just depends how much you care about civilian casualties. They can reset the desert if they wanted to

Post WW2, nothing like that is going to happen. Plus you're talking about a people who not only don't fear death... They embrace it.

The Soviets killed upwards of 1.5 million Afghani civilians in their war against the Mujahideen. Whole lotta good that did them.

Nick Young
10-08-2015, 02:27 AM

Syria is not the same as Afghanistan, you ignorant racist!

Afghanistant has been historically impossible to successfully invade and occupy. Syria has been invaded and conquered loads of times through out history. The culture of the people and the lay of the land are completely different from Afghanistan.

Nick Young
10-08-2015, 02:32 AM
From the article:

It is believed Russia is defying the West and co-ordinating a pro-Assad air, sea and ground offensive against not just Islamic State but also rebels opposed to the Syrian regime.

Human rights watchdogs have reported a massive increase in civilian deaths since Russia began its air campaign days ago in the north of Syria, a rebel stronghold but where Islamic State is not based.

Russia's main focus isn't ISIS, it's the anti Assad rebels. And it seems like Vlad has big plans for the Middle East that stretch beyond Syria.

Sources said it is becoming clear Putin has meticulously planned his coup for "many months," plotting to join hands with Iran, China, Syria, wipe out opposition to Assad and gain power in the Middle East.

And the Mirror has learned exclusively of growing fears Putin will expand his military foothold into Iraq.

But ISIS is coming for Russia and Jihad is being declared across the Muslim World.

Putin is going to find out firsthand what that means. It's a lesson that cost the USSR dearly and one which the U.S. is tucking tail and running from a decade after 'shock and awe' produced jack shit.

Let's see how tough Putin really is and how strong his and the Russian people's resolve is once they see what those fundamentalists bring to a conflict.

You are an ignoramus if you think Putin's clever and subtle slow build political maneuvers are anything like Bush's.

Putin's strategy and political style more resembles this guy
http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00442/news-graphics-2007-_442563a.jpg

I know you don't know who that is, or anything about his history, so I'll post a simple example that you might understand.
http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140502235226/gameofthrones/images/6/60/TywinFirstOfHisName.png

Meanwhile Obama is pure Mace Tyrell
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/CI2HzDNBHss/hqdefault.jpg

DonDadda59
10-08-2015, 02:39 AM
You are an ignoramus if you think Putin's clever and subtle slow build political maneuvers are anything like Bush's.

Putin's strategy and political style more resembles this guy
http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00442/news-graphics-2007-_442563a.jpg

I know you don't know who that is, or anything about his history, so I'll post a simple example that you might understand.
http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140502235226/gameofthrones/images/6/60/TywinFirstOfHisName.png

Meanwhile Obama is pure Mace Tyrell
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/CI2HzDNBHss/hqdefault.jpg

Cesare Borgia AKA Jesus, bitch.

If you actually understood The Prince, you would know why Putin is walking into a minefield.

But you so smart doe.

Carry on. :cheers:

Nick Young
10-08-2015, 02:46 AM
Afghanistan is a minefield. Syria isn't. Putin will win this smoothly just like he won Crimea back for Russia. He is not overcommitting his hand at all and playing this very smartly. Unlike Obama who sends in troops and gives them orders to not do anything (except bomb hospitals), Putin sends his guys in with a clear mission and wants it done quickly. He has a proven track record and he will prove himself once again in Syria.

Best politician of his generation.

Meanwhile, Obama can't even control his own dog.
http://www.alettertomydog.com/wp-content/uploads/Screen-Shot-2012-09-05-at-12.12.17-PM.png

poido123
10-08-2015, 02:53 AM
From the article:

You and I know that Putin will go the distance with these nut jobs. Not only does he have the resolve, but he is willing to use the Nuke if it so came down to it and if those muthfckers are happy to die? Why not make it a nice arrangement for them. :applause:

Muslim world? Declare Jihad?

Let's give them a fcking war. Tired of their useless existence and sponging of the planet, trying to impose their religion on everyone.

It might finally action the deporting of muslims in the Western/European world while this shit gets dirty. Hallelujah!

Bu, bu, but they have nice halal food!!! What a contribution to the world :hammerhead:

poido123
10-08-2015, 02:54 AM
Afghanistan is a minefield. Syria isn't. Putin will win this smoothly just like he won Crimea back for Russia. He is not overcommitting his hand at all and playing this very smartly. Unlike Obama who sends in troops and gives them orders to not do anything (except bomb hospitals), Putin sends his guys in with a clear mission and wants it done quickly. He has a proven track record and he will prove himself once again in Syria.

Best politician of his generation.

Meanwhile, Obama can't even control his own dog.
http://www.alettertomydog.com/wp-content/uploads/Screen-Shot-2012-09-05-at-12.12.17-PM.png

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Nick Young
10-08-2015, 03:02 AM
Poido bro, Muslims contributed ALOT to the world, especially in engineering, mathematics, mechanics, medicine, architecture and most importantly of all COFFEE. Check this cool article out:
http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/meast/01/29/muslim.inventions/

poido123
10-08-2015, 03:09 AM
Poido bro, Muslims contributed ALOT to the world, especially in engineering, mathematics, mechanics, medicine, architecture and most importantly of all COFFEE. Check this cool article out:
http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/meast/01/29/muslim.inventions/

Meh.

I meant in the current climate. As in, last 50 years.

Nick Young
10-08-2015, 03:15 AM
Meh.

I meant in the current climate. As in, last 50 years.
http://assets.hansgrohe.com/assets/global/references_burj-khalifa_exterior_730x411.jpg
How about the tallest tower ever built in human history?

poido123
10-08-2015, 03:19 AM
http://assets.hansgrohe.com/assets/global/references_burj-khalifa_exterior_730x411.jpg

What the hell is that good for?

:oldlol:

Nick Young
10-08-2015, 03:19 AM
it's a technological and engineering marvel. Also lots of people are employed by the shops and hotels inside it and it generates tourism and revenue for UAE.

poido123
10-08-2015, 03:22 AM
it's a technological and engineering marvel. Also lots of people are employed by the shops and hotels inside it and it generates tourism and revenue for UAE.

I'm talking about breakthrough medicines, life changing inventions, charitable contributions to the world, earth shattering changes.

A fancy tower? The engineering required will be modelled off previous buildings and the workers would be outsourced from other countries, being that it's rich Saudis throwing money at developers etc.

Nick Young
10-08-2015, 03:34 AM
I'm talking about breakthrough medicines, life changing inventions, charitable contributions to the world, earth shattering changes.

A fancy tower? The engineering required will be modelled off previous buildings and the workers would be outsourced from other countries, being that it's rich Saudis throwing money at developers etc.
They aren't Saudi, they're Emirati.

I don't know anything about current science or technological advances so cannot answer your question. Apart from the internet and iphones and computers, I don't know anything about the new earth changing technology or mathematics, and also don't know who invented it.

Zaha Hadid does some cool innovative architecture, that's all I know about current things
http://static.dezeen.com/uploads/2009/02/regium-waterfront-by-zaha-hadid-squ-3zha_regium-waterfront_.jpg

Muslim doctors are traditionally very innovative in the fields of surgery and medicine so I assume some top guys are still doing their thing in those fields.

NumberSix
10-08-2015, 12:22 PM
Created by a Chicago architecture firm.

StephHamann
10-08-2015, 12:40 PM

And Manchester City right? Best arab football club of all time.

Nick Young
10-08-2015, 01:25 PM
Created by a Chicago architecture firm.
You're right. however the design of that building was created by a huge team of architects. Perhaps at least one was a muslim.