PDA

View Full Version : New ISH Trend: How many X vs how many Y?

Straight_Ballin
10-05-2015, 05:13 PM
OK, I'll play along.

How many rings does Lebron have as the man earning FMVP vs how many rings Jordan has as the FMVP?

Just answer the question without another question, think about the answer, and have a nice day.

Don't drop the L on the way out Bran fam.....

Yawn.....too easy.

Dr Hawk
10-05-2015, 05:15 PM
Stop comparing Jordan to a clearly lesser player please, there is no point.

GIF REACTION
10-05-2015, 05:16 PM
Rick Ross All Up In This Boss

dubeta
10-05-2015, 05:16 PM
How many first round series losses between them?

first round losses = beta

KirbyPls
10-05-2015, 05:19 PM
Stop comparing Jordan to a clearly lesser player please, there is no point.

So we don't get to compare Jordan to anyone now? :confusedshrug:

Vaniiiia
How many wins did the Bulls get without Jordan in 94

And how many did the Cavs get without LeBron in 2011

Curious

dubeta

Curious

Dont do 'em like that :roll: :roll:

Straight_Ballin
10-05-2015, 05:24 PM
Answering a question with another question. LOL called it.

THE CORRECT ANSWER IS 2 as opposed to 6! :lol

Yay! Let's give props to those who support colluding beta 2/6 hair plug wearers and call each other bros!!!! Weeeee!

:lol :cheers: :lol

Don't drop that L on the way out!

Dr Hawk
10-05-2015, 05:25 PM
So we don't get to compare Jordan to anyone now? :confusedshrug:

Kareem has a case

warriorfan
10-05-2015, 05:27 PM

Curious

:facepalm

not even good at trolling

KirbyPls
Kareem has a case

A weak one, since he wasn't the best player for the majority of his chips (you know if we're going to stay consistent in our ISH ranking logic).

Vaniiiia
Dont do 'em like that :roll: :roll:
Bro I just checked up on it and if you round the Bulls and Cavs wins up to get ....

60 for the Bulls

and 20 for the Cavs.

Does this mean LeBron had 3x the impact Jordan did? :wtf:

I'm a huge baldan fan but I really don't see how you can argue with the numbers.

dubeta
10-05-2015, 05:30 PM
Does this mean LeBron had 3x the impact Jordan did? :wtf:

That kinda makes sense,Jordan was losing in the 1st round when he came in the league, and LeBron was losing in the 3rd-4th round

1 X 3 = 3

Yup 3 times the impact, maybe 4 times

riseagainst
10-05-2015, 05:35 PM
player X has as many FMVPs as Y has in finals appearances.

DonDadda59
10-05-2015, 05:36 PM
It's not really a 'trend' if only one person (and all their alts) does it. I honestly have no idea how DeBeta hasn't been permabanned yet.

Straight_Ballin
10-05-2015, 05:42 PM
All I got from bran fam so far is that Jordan lost more than Bran prior to making the finals because Jordan played much better teams than Bran did and had a much lesser supporting cast than Bran did. Once however each player had a decent enough team to actually make it to the finals (which is what actually matters) one player won 6/6 and the other player only won 2/6.:lol

If you have a team good enough to make it to the finals and can only win 2/6 times, you ain't sh1t relative to a player than won 6/6. Bran was 3x less successful that Jordan. 6/2=3

Bran fam points to playoff success but no one cares about playoff success. If you lose 1st round or 3rd round while putting up great stats all that means is that you still lost overall because your team wasn't good enough to get to the finals in the first place.

Vaniiiia
10-05-2015, 06:00 PM
All I got from bran fam so far is that Jordan lost more than Bran prior to making the finals because Jordan played much better teams than Bran did and had a much lesser supporting cast than Bran did. Once however each player had a decent enough team to actually make it to the finals (which is what actually matters) one player won 6/6 and the other player only won 2/6.:lol

If you have a team good enough to make it to the finals and can only win 2/6 times, you ain't sh1t relative to a player than won 6/6. Bran was 3x less successful that Jordan. 6/2=3

Bran fam points to playoff success but no one cares about playoff success. If you lose 1st round or 3rd round while putting up great stats all that means is that you still lost overall because your team wasn't good enough to get to the finals in the first place.
You're actually making a ton of sense here.

LeBron had 3x the impact of Jordan but Jordan played on 3x the team.... literally. Bulls won 60 games without him in 94, Cavs without James only a measly 20...

Basketball is a team sport. Jordan playing on 3x the team has allowed him to get 3x as many rings.

The reason we don't use rings to argue individual players is because then you'd have to say Kobe is better than LeBron too. Which we all know is not even close to being the case. :cheers:

LeBron > Jordan > Kobe

Straight_Ballin
10-05-2015, 07:00 PM
You're actually making a ton of sense here.

LeBron had 3x the impact of Jordan but Jordan played on 3x the team.... literally. Bulls won 60 games without him in 94, Cavs without James only a measly 20...

Basketball is a team sport. Jordan playing on 3x the team has allowed him to get 3x as many rings.

The reason we don't use rings to argue individual players is because then you'd have to say Kobe is better than LeBron too. Which we all know is not even close to being the case. :cheers:

LeBron > Jordan > Kobe

The reason why we do use rings won as the man around here (ring is backed by FMVP) is because it's the best way to possibly compare 2 players in a team sport. That being said MJ never lost more than 2 games in a row during regular season or playoffs from 1991-1998.

Lebum couldn't even win after joining with Wade (3rd best player in 2011) and Bosh against the Mavs :lol

Straight_Ballin
10-05-2015, 07:03 PM
It's not really a 'trend' if only one person (and all their alts) does it. I honestly have no idea how DeBeta hasn't been permabanned yet.

And yet I make them and all their alts hold the L. All I can picture is some kid who's never dribbled a basketball with 4 tabs open in his browser and frantically trying his best to not come away with an L each and every single time he posts.:lol