PDA

View Full Version : Anybody Know What's up with Ballstream?

SmackOrH.A.K
10-05-2015, 06:09 PM
Don't know if there is already a discussion about this but has anybody been able to renew their ballstreams account? I tried and i kept getting a message saying that ballstream is only available for existing members. Anybody else have this problem or know why this is happening? And if we will be able to renew our premium membership before the season starts?

Levity
10-05-2015, 06:11 PM
Don't know if there is already a discussion about this but has anybody been able to renew their ballstreams account? I tried and i kept getting a message saying that ballstream is only available for existing members. Anybody else have this problem or know why this is happening? And if we will be able to renew our premium membership before the season starts?

did yours already expire? or is it about to?

I have 16 days left on my current membership, so if its the former, i may try to renew mine now before it officially expires.

but i did get this same issue for hockeystreams when i was looking it up for a buddy

SmackOrH.A.K
10-05-2015, 06:28 PM
Mines has already expired. I should of renewed but I was waiting until Friday for my paycheck.

Really hope they will accept more members soon.