PDA

View Full Version : Ahmed mohameds done more than just clocks....

BigNBAfan
10-05-2015, 09:19 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K48415OeDdg

:biggums:

ALBballer
10-05-2015, 09:27 PM
The kid shouldn't have been arrested but the whole story of him being a boy wonder genius making an innocent clock is overblown as well.

warriorfan
10-05-2015, 09:28 PM
He needs to get better at pretending to be smart, that is half of what being a scientist is all about.

GIF REACTION
10-05-2015, 09:29 PM
Big Clock.

poido123
10-05-2015, 10:07 PM
Can someone explain to me why this little shit met the president, yet that recent hero who saved numerous lives from a terrorist doesn't?

I see a clear double standard here. Either that or Obama is making his intentions known.

Millslapped
10-05-2015, 10:09 PM
white people have some internal issues with brown people having some success. very creepy

Cactus-Sack
10-05-2015, 10:11 PM
white people have some internal issues with brown people having some success. very creepy
When it's handed to them by self hating whites because of white guilt, yeah...

ALBballer
10-05-2015, 10:15 PM
He needs to get better at pretending to be smart, that is half of what being a scientist is all about.

He's got the victim of "Islamophobia" on lock doe.

-Brings in clock that looks like suspicious
-Engineering teacher tells him not to showcase the "clock", disobeys order and the clock beeps during english class
-Wears Nasa shirt to show how "geeky" he is. Not sure who took the picture of him getting arrested but it was on point
-Father is some sort of Muslim Activist . Probably put him up to it
-When Mark Cuban spoke to him his sister was advising him on what to say
-Ahmed's parents refuse to allow the school district to release their side of their story (Ahmed is a minor and parent would need to release concent)
-Sister was suspended a few years ago for saying she would blow up the school
-President Obama says Ahmed should bring the clock with him to the white house but if I showed up with that "clock" in front of the white house I would be investigated and arrested

Story looks like a hoax but the leftist media couldn't resist themselves. Kid gets scholarship offers, free shit from Microsoft for building a clock and by building I mean taking the internals of a clock and screwing it in a briefcase and we are supposed to feel bad with ourselves how islamaophobic we are.

**** outta here with this BS story.

TripleA
10-05-2015, 10:27 PM
https://snyhoops.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/thon_maker1.jpg
South Sudanese #excellence

VS

http://republicbuzz.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/20150916/149614_ahmed_mohamed2-620x412.jpg

North Sudanese

imdaman99
10-05-2015, 11:14 PM
A lot of anger on something that has no affect on my life
While I do agree that the story does seem a little contrived, I hardly think it was a setup. The kid is gonna milk his 15 minutes no doubt. And he met the president, why is that a big deal to you? Do you want to meet the president? What would you say to him? :oldlol:

ALBballer
10-05-2015, 11:24 PM
While I do agree that the story does seem a little contrived, I hardly think it was a setup. The kid is gonna milk his 15 minutes no doubt. And he met the president, why is that a big deal to you? Do you want to meet the president? What would you say to him? :oldlol:

Bruh why do you always attack with ad-hominems? I'm not angry at all and this story won't effect my life at all.

I'm glad you will admit the story seems a bit contrived and I admit the idea of it being a "setup" is farfetched but I don't think it's that unrealistic.

I have nothing against the kid for milking it, my "anger" as you put it is toward the dying liberals who will use this as an example of "islamophobia." There are negative views towards Muslims and discrimination towards Muslims in the US but this story that grabbed the nation's heart isn't the best example of it. It's shitty reporting and mob mentality and if facts come out against the story it will worsen the so called "islamophobia."

lil jahlil
10-07-2015, 02:28 AM
When it's handed to them by self hating whites because of white guilt, yeah...

In this case, it was the brown hating whites that helped him out accidentally.