PDA

View Full Version : Nets lose to Fenerbahce Ulker (Euroleague vindicated)

IllegalD
10-06-2015, 08:38 AM
Nets lost to Turkish team Fenerbahce Ulker.

http://www.netsdaily.com/2015/10/5/9457997/NBA-Preseason-Brooklyn-Nets-Fenerbahce-Ulker-Turkey

:biggums:

:facepalm

Sure, it's "just a preseason game", but this is a matter of nationalistic pride.

:no:

feyki
10-06-2015, 08:50 AM
Turk power , lol :p .

Gileraracer
10-06-2015, 09:04 AM
Nets looked unmotivated while Fenerbahce worked their asses off

Lebron23
10-06-2015, 09:06 AM
Nets sucks.

Real Men Wear Green
10-06-2015, 09:10 AM
Nets looked unmotivated
http://cdn.nextimpulsesports.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/bargnanisuck.jpg
It's not just a look.

All Net
10-06-2015, 09:34 AM
Oh dear

senelcoolidge
10-06-2015, 09:41 AM
Nets looked unmotivated while Fenerbahce worked their asses off

It's about pride, players today have no pride or few of them at least. It's a shame. No wonder the nba product as fallen off.

LikeABosh
10-06-2015, 09:48 AM
Who the **** cares. NBA players don't give a single shit about preseason and the Nets main guys played <20 mins. It was that euroscrub teams superbowl

Mr. Jabbar
10-06-2015, 09:50 AM
Confirms my theory on eastern conference level..

sd3035
10-06-2015, 09:52 AM

This is the correct answer

handbanana
10-06-2015, 09:57 AM
jan vesely dominated them. and he was amazing in fiba eurobasket that just ended. maybe he wasn't such a bad pick after all :confusedshrug:

r0drig0lac
10-06-2015, 11:00 AM
some European teams could play in the NBA (the difference and they do not have talent all star)

Sakkreth
10-06-2015, 11:02 AM
Who the **** cares. NBA players don't give a single shit about preseason and the Nets main guys played <20 mins. It was that euroscrub teams superbowl

Turkish team didn't have few of their starters at all :oldlol:

Dro
10-06-2015, 11:05 AM
I wouldn't give a damn. They should still win. This is the NBA which means even the bench guys should beat a Euroleague team, right? Even if the starters only played 20 minutes, why weren't they up big? Thats plenty of time.

Now I didn't see the game but I would still say this is a huge upset.

Jon_Koncak
10-06-2015, 12:42 PM
I was following the match.Nets were playing their bench and camp invitees in the whole 4th quarter.Still they made it to the hall of shame.3rd nba team to lose in USA to european one after Raptors and Timberwolves.

noob cake
10-06-2015, 12:46 PM
I was following the match.Nets were playing their bench and camp invitees in the whole 4th quarter.Still they made it to the hall of shame.3rd nba team to lose in USA to european one after Raptors and Timberwolves.

Craptors, Timberpups and Nets. What do they have in common?

BasedTom
10-06-2015, 12:49 PM
didn't the spurs lose too last year?

the nets are awful though, it's not much of a surprise

IllegalD
10-06-2015, 01:06 PM
I think the board owes Euroleague an apology...

FKAri
10-06-2015, 01:25 PM

According to reports so was the Turkish team :roll:

Nets got styled on. Ain't no side stepping that.

warriorfan
10-06-2015, 01:31 PM

:lebronamazed:

Euroleague
10-07-2015, 02:27 AM

3 of Fener's starters didn't even play due to coach's decision.

STOP TROLLING.

SpanishACB
10-07-2015, 04:01 AM
Nets lost to Turkish team Fenerbahce Ulker.

http://www.netsdaily.com/2015/10/5/9457997/NBA-Preseason-Brooklyn-Nets-Fenerbahce-Ulker-Turkey

:biggums:

:facepalm

Sure, it's "just a preseason game", but this is a matter of nationalistic pride.

:no:

Lakers lost to Barcelona a few seasons ago what's your point?

Lebron23
10-07-2015, 04:11 AM
Nets sucks. Just look at their official roster.

ShawkFactory
10-07-2015, 08:47 AM
The dream team lost their first game to a bunch of college kids. Shit happens.

Hittin_Shots
10-07-2015, 12:02 PM
Let's keep this form up Brooklyn.:cheers:

Dro
10-07-2015, 12:12 PM
The dream team lost their first game to a bunch of college kids. Shit happens.
They let them win. Everyone knows that. That college team didn't even score the next day.

Rooster
10-07-2015, 12:40 PM
didn't the spurs lose too last year?

the nets are awful though, it's not much of a surprise

NBA are overall 71-15 half heartedly against those minor league teams:pimp:

I'm surprised those minor league teams were able to play 15 games out of their minds but it happens:oldlol:

Even the broken clock get the right time twice a day.:confusedshrug:

Levity
10-07-2015, 12:43 PM
the defending champion lakers lost abroad in the preseason (2 games?) either the season after their win against ORL or the year after BOS. there was a fun, little euroleague dominated thread on here during that time.

ShawkFactory
10-07-2015, 12:46 PM
They let them win. Everyone knows that. That college team didn't even score the next day.
Chuck did. The players weren't in on it.

But they came back with fire the next time. Didn't have it at first.

Which was my point

Dr.J4ever
10-07-2015, 12:58 PM
Nothing to see here, except to remember that they do play pretty good ball in the Euroleague too albeit at a lower level than the NBA.

BTW, the Boston Celtics are on their European tour and just walloped Emporio Armani Milan 124-91 in their home court. Milan is a weaker EL team, but one of the best teams in the Italian domestic league.

http://www.euroleague.net/world-tour/world-tour-2015/news/i/6e3jvew7kptkjhpp

Next stop for Boston, defending EL champion Real Madrid. Interesting how they do against the EL's best, even if it's just the pre-season.

Rooster
10-07-2015, 01:14 PM
Nothing to see here, except to remember that they do play pretty good ball in the Euroleague too albeit at a lower level than the NBA.

BTW, the Boston Celtics are on their European tour and just walloped Emporio Armani Milan 124-91 in their home court. Milan is a weaker EL team, but one of the best teams in the Italian domestic league.

Next stop for Boston, defending EL champion Real Madrid. Interesting how they do against the EL's best, even if it's just the pre-season.

We gonna have sightings of lost and found scrubs:applause:

Current Euroleague Finals MVP Nocioni:oldlol:

Last NBA sighting: Buttshifting on Sixers bench:oldlol:

Sergio, Rudy, Ayon, Thompkins, Taylor .:oldlol:

We will see if these guys can hang with the Celtics neophytes and players who just are trying to make the roster.:confusedshrug:

Dr.J4ever
10-07-2015, 01:20 PM
We gonna have sightings of lost and found scrubs:applause:

Current Euroleague Finals MVP Nocioni:oldlol:

Last NBA sighting: Buttshifting on Sixers bench:oldlol:

Sergio, Rudy, Ayon, Thompkins, Taylor .:oldlol:

We will see if these guys can hang with the Celtics neophytes and players who just are trying to make the roster.:confusedshrug:

Yeah, I remember Noc in Philly.He seemed to be on his last legs. Amazing how he's been able to not just carve out a career over there, but even thrive.

Goes to show you the difference in how the game is played over there, other than the obvious talent difference of course.

With Sergio though, Ive heard some good things about him and whenever Spain plays, he looks better than Rubio. Hopefully Sergio finds his way back to the NBA.

Euroleague
10-07-2015, 01:37 PM

That's putting it mildly.........they are an absolute joke.

Anyway, the NBA is an amazing 12-8 now since they went to 100% NBA rules in the last 20 games.

And most of those games have been played with 3 NBA refs, AND incredibly HAND PICKED Euroleague opponents, AND with the NBA purposely ducking ALL of the hard to win Euroleague arenas....

AMAZING "total domination" by the so called "vastly superior athletes" of the NBA......

https://media1.giphy.com/media/xTiTnmDVkILh38BlF6/200.gif

And 90%+ of the CLOWNS in this forum still claim that Kentucky could beat any Euroleague team...

Rooster
10-07-2015, 01:43 PM
Yeah, I remember Noc in Philly.He seemed to be on his last legs. Amazing how he's been able to not just carve out a career over there, but even thrive.

Goes to show you the difference in how the game is played over there, other than the obvious talent difference of course.

With Sergio though, Ive heard some good things about him and whenever Spain plays, he looks better than Rubio. Hopefully Sergio finds his way back to the NBA.

Sergio should be playing in the NBA off the bench. I think we will see a much better playmaking and shooting and less turnover. But defensively, it should be the same. He just don't have that NBA athleticism and he's too soft. But if he wants to remain as a superstar then he should stay in Europe and have VSpan legacy.

Euroleague
10-07-2015, 01:51 PM

Nocioni was a raging alcoholic when he played in the NBA idiot. He had to go through several rehabs since he left the NBA. Stop pretending that did not happen and he was the same player, when playing drunk.

Rudy is injured, so why the hell would he play? Rodriguez just signed like a 5 year contract extension. He's not coming to the NBA with that monster contract and buyout.

There seems to be no end to your absurd and incessant trolling.

BlackWhiteGreen
10-07-2015, 02:30 PM
That's putting it mildly.........they are an absolute joke.

Anyway, the NBA is an amazing 12-8 now since they went to 100% NBA rules in the last 20 games.

And most of those games have been played with 3 NBA refs, AND incredibly HAND PICKED Euroleague opponents, AND with the NBA purposely ducking ALL of the hard to win Euroleague arenas....

AMAZING "total domination" by the so called "vastly superior athletes" of the NBA......

https://media1.giphy.com/media/xTiTnmDVkILh38BlF6/200.gif

And 90%+ of the CLOWNS in this forum still claim that Kentucky could beat any Euroleague team...

Except they played with hybrid rules: https://twitter.com/Marc_DAmico/status/651344348546732032

Anyway, keep it up, Brooklyn. Celts could use a top 5 pick one of these next 3 drafts