PDA

View Full Version : How Come No One From The LeBron Family Has Boxed It Out With 20Four?

DonDadda59
10-06-2015, 10:24 PM
Before the Mods delete this- consider that this is somewhat basketball related. Now in many threads, basketball discussion is derailed by the constant midget shaming conducted by the LeBron Famiglia towards 20Four who in turn replies with a quip about fast food workers. This goes on for at least 3 pages and the original premise of the thread is long forgotten.

It has come to my attention that a solution was offered by 20Four wherein he offered to pay for the airfare of any Bron family member to fly to his area to box it out, air out their grievances face-to-face (granted they sign waivers).

That seems like the most sane and logical conclusion to all this unnecessary and constant tension. So my question is, why hasn't anyone on the Bron side taken this man up on his offer?

Even if you're broke as a bum, the man is offering you free airfare and I'm sure a small per diem and possibly lodging could be negotiated. From an unbiased observer's perspective, it would seem that the LeBron family is made up of mark ass tricks whose bark is much bigger than their bite.

What other reason would there be to not fly for free to sunny California to fight a so-called midget?

Anyone from the LeBron Family want to illuminate us? The floor is yours. :confusedshrug:

AnaheimLakers24
10-06-2015, 10:26 PM
They fold under pressure. They got shook by a mod and changed their ways to not get banned. Im sure they like boys too

GIF REACTION
10-06-2015, 10:26 PM
I'm teaching Philosophy at Oxford this semester so I can't fly over to 20Four for another 4 months when semester ends.

Cocaine80s
10-06-2015, 10:27 PM
Lmao okay 20four buy me tickets to LA and ill give you these hands bruh

Also imma need a place to stay so could i crash at your crib after we box

SouBeachTalents
10-06-2015, 10:27 PM
They fold under pressure. They got shook by a mod and changed their ways to not get banned. Im sure they like boys too

Coming from the poster who has made literally dozens of posts about another dudes dick

DonDadda59
10-06-2015, 10:28 PM
I'm teaching Philosophy at Oxford this semester so I can't fly over to 20Four for another 4 months when semester ends.

:cletus:

But seriously though. We could turn this into an event. Get LamarDoom to make a 24/7 or All Access style documentary. Do a live stream of the fight. This could be a game changer if the Bron family could somehow magically grow some balls.

Cocaine80s
10-06-2015, 10:29 PM
btw op did you get the part in the movie?

warriorfan
10-06-2015, 10:29 PM
the lebron fam is shook end of story

20Four
10-06-2015, 10:30 PM
Lmao okay 20four buy me tickets to LA and ill give you these hands bruh

Also imma need a place to stay so could i crash at your crib after we box
PM me your information

Legends66NBA7
10-06-2015, 10:30 PM
So my question is, why hasn't anyone on the Bron side taken this man up on his offer?

Trolling doesn't in real life.

Cocaine80s
10-06-2015, 10:31 PM
PM me your information
sent

DonDadda59
10-06-2015, 10:32 PM
btw op did you get the part in the movie?

I spent the last 2 months constantly auditioning and was down to the final stage after screen tests and the f*cking director dropped out last minute over 'creative differences' yesterday so the project is tabled and it's a Chinese fire drill over New Line.

http://variety.com/2015/film/news/collateral-beauty-director-alfonso-gomez-rejon-exits-1201610402/

:facepalm

But life goes on, meeting a director on Thurs about another project, TV pilot.

warriorfan
10-06-2015, 10:32 PM
PM me your information

dont fucc with 80's he is a fraud. he even backed out on a ban bet when CLE lost in the finals.

Cocaine80s
10-06-2015, 10:33 PM
dont fucc with 80's he is a fraud. he even backed out on a ban bet when CLE lost in the finals.
:oldlol:

Seriously, im finna just take his plane ticket and chill in LA

DonDadda59
10-06-2015, 10:33 PM
PM me your information

sent

Oh shit... It's going down. :eek:

Mr. Jabbar
10-06-2015, 10:34 PM
20four offering 1 way ticket, alpha.

AnaheimLakers24
10-06-2015, 10:35 PM
Dude listens to the weeknd and probably doesnt even have a girl. How creepy can it get. Dude probably jacks off to his music

DonDadda59
10-06-2015, 10:36 PM
:oldlol:

Seriously, im finna just take his plane ticket and chill in LA

C'mon Son. Where's your honor?

Plus, if 20Four were smart he'd meet you at the airport. Gotta post a pic to get the tic.

20four only offering 1 way ticket, alpha.

Man is playing for keeps.

Plus he's an ER nurse so you get free health care too.

Mr. Jabbar
10-06-2015, 10:38 PM
Plus he's an ER nurse so you get free health care too.

his arm is MASSIVE. i don't think hes that good of a nurse to bring ppl back from the dead :(

im issuing a warning to all my lebron family brothers not to take that death sentence of a ticket

imdaman99
10-06-2015, 10:39 PM
Dey scared now :eek:

ISHGoat
10-06-2015, 10:42 PM
I didnt know you had this offer. Where do you live and how will you pay for my airfare ?

DaOldLion
10-06-2015, 10:43 PM
mods need to ban the long list (dubeta, JT123, GIF reaction, lebronxrings etc) of posters who have no intention of discussing bball and don't even attempt to make honest post

Rocketswin2013
10-06-2015, 10:43 PM
mods need to ban the long list (dubeta, JT123, GIF reaction, lebronxrings etc) of posters who have no intention of discussing bball and don't even attempt to make honest post
So ban the OP, 3ball and others too.

Hell, look at this ****ing thread.

Mr. Jabbar
10-06-2015, 10:45 PM

I have strong family bonds with each of those guys, good, caring people I must say. But yes, it needs to be done, and make it permanent. :( :( :(

warriorfan
10-06-2015, 10:46 PM
Dude listens to the weeknd and probably doesnt even have a girl. How creepy can it get. Dude probably jacks off to his music

so gay

GIF REACTION
10-06-2015, 10:46 PM
Lebron Family walking thru ISH like

http://www.chicagonow.com/blogs/chicago-pain/miami-heat-big-three.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zen0U1BUUyg

WE. THE. BEST.

Megabox!
10-06-2015, 10:53 PM
Might as well get rid of OP too considering this thread has absolutely nothing to do with anything b-ball related

DonDadda59
10-06-2015, 10:53 PM
So ban the OP, 3ball and others too.

Hell, look at this ****ing thread.

Who are you? :biggums:

LBJFTW
10-06-2015, 10:59 PM
Might as well get rid of OP too considering this thread has absolutely nothing to do with anything b-ball related

You're just catching feelings cause OP has ethered you one to many times.:lol

But Jeff can't ban the bran fam even though it's 2 kids with 12 accounts across the 2 of them. Their parents would sue Jeff because ISH is the only thing that gives their life any meaning.

sportjames23
10-06-2015, 11:05 PM
Before the Mods delete this- consider that this is somewhat basketball related. Now in many threads, basketball discussion is derailed by the constant midget shaming conducted by the LeBron Famiglia towards 20Four who in turn replies with a quip about fast food workers. This goes on for at least 3 pages and the original premise of the thread is long forgotten.

It has come to my attention that a solution was offered by 20Four wherein he offered to pay for the airfare of any Bron family member to fly to his area to box it out, air out their grievances face-to-face (granted they sign waivers).

That seems like the most sane and logical conclusion to all this unnecessary and constant tension. So my question is, why hasn't anyone on the Bron side taken this man up on his offer?

Even if you're broke as a bum, the man is offering you free airfare and I'm sure a small per diem and possibly lodging could be negotiated. From an unbiased observer's perspective, it would seem that the LeBron family is made up of mark ass tricks whose bark is much bigger than their bite.

What other reason would there be to not fly for free to sunny California to fight a so-called midget?

Anyone from the LeBron Family want to illuminate us? The floor is yours. :confusedshrug:

Called 'em out! :cheers:

sportjames23
10-06-2015, 11:07 PM

BWAHAHAHAHA

Millslapped
10-06-2015, 11:14 PM
20Four does not want the Bron fam.

sd3035
10-06-2015, 11:17 PM
Looks like we have Manny Pacquiao and Denzel Washington in the same thread folks :bowdown:

sd3035
10-06-2015, 11:21 PM

I'm also teaching several different classes at Oxford, I'll cover yours for a week if you make the trip :cheers:

sportjames23
10-06-2015, 11:23 PM
I'm also teaching several different classes at Oxford, I'll cover yours for a week if you make the trip :cheers:

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Megabox!
10-07-2015, 12:19 AM
You're just catching feelings cause OP has ethered you one to many times.:lol

But Jeff can't ban the bran fam even though it's 2 kids with 12 accounts across the 2 of them. Their parents would sue Jeff because ISH is the only thing that gives their life any meaning.
You're so f*cking stupid it hurts. You're better off posting your daily butthurt posts about the guy your account is named after

SpursAllDay
10-07-2015, 12:21 AM
Who is this 20four fellow you all speak of?My account wasn't verified until today so I'm kinda new here. While my account wasn't verified, I was reading all the funny sh** you guys been posting for like 2 months.

oh the horror
10-07-2015, 12:26 AM
:cletus:

But seriously though. We could turn this into an event. Get LamarDoom to make a 24/7 or All Access style documentary. Do a live stream of the fight. This could be a game changer if the Bron family could somehow magically grow some balls.

I'd pay for that.

Mr. Jabbar
10-07-2015, 12:45 AM
Who is this 20four fellow you all speak of?My account wasn't verified until today so I'm kinda new here. While my account wasn't verified, I was reading all the funny sh** you guys been posting for like 2 months.

Nice to meet you, I'm the leader and founder of the lebron family. 20four is basically the strongest ish poster (irl). Some members of my family have been bothering him cause in his profile pic appears what seems to be a door handle at the height of his chest, which would prove he is a "midget". Its not a door handle though.

FreezingTsmoove
10-07-2015, 12:57 AM
20four would end any bron gaymilia member in 2-6 rounds

Big_Dogg
10-07-2015, 03:11 AM
I ain't Bron Fam, but I'll go a few rounds with anyone for the hell of it

I will need a round trip ticket from Australia though, and someone to put me up while I'm there, I'll buy beers in return.

Any excuse to get to see L.A and catch a game with Kobe in it before he retires, hell I've fought mofo's in the street bare knuckle for nothing so this would be a walk in the park