PDA

View Full Version : We fixin to act like Roy Hibbert didn't get bitch slapped by a role player?

Fallen Angel
10-07-2015, 08:55 AM
soft like charmin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mfh_ScHW8K0

Dr Hawk
10-07-2015, 09:20 AM
What kind of weak slap is that? If you are going to slap and get ejected because ofit, at least do it well ****ing bitch ****ingf *****

r15mohd
10-07-2015, 09:24 AM
it's Roy Hibbert...do we really expect much of anything from him right now? lol

dubeta
10-07-2015, 09:30 AM
Well.. Hibbert IS a role player himself so..

SHAQisGOAT
10-07-2015, 09:39 AM
Roy's a role player too though... But, tbh, he took it like a man and just stood cool without turning away.

r0drig0lac
10-07-2015, 09:41 AM
Hibbert would kill Booker

bobopenguin
10-07-2015, 09:47 AM
lol hibbert would eat booker alive.

Legends66NBA7
10-07-2015, 10:04 AM
Not the first time Booker has gotten into these things.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1qD5A6_cT4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihbx5T4XKzg

And that was a weak swing too.

Gileraracer
10-07-2015, 10:12 AM
This vid makes Trevor Booker look like a bitch. Slapping someone with that bitch punch in a preseason game just to get into the media?

get that weak shit outta here. Thats a girls punch

sammichoffate
10-07-2015, 10:38 AM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-oqNP2exSa94/T5d53iTTxsI/AAAAAAAAAHo/4vgjeZ809CQ/s1600/harden.jpg
Be smart here, now

Dro
10-07-2015, 10:53 AM
This vid makes Trevor Booker look like a bitch. Slapping someone with that bitch punch in a preseason game just to get into the media?

get that weak shit outta here. Thats a girls punch
Thank you, but since its Roy, I guess we just HAVE to shit on him right? He actually was smart in not retaliating and getting suspended when the regular season starts when the games actually count. Thats no way to start out the season with your new team.

And Booker started backing up after he slapped him when Roy started coming towards him.

Roy may be a lot of things, even soft on the court sometimes, but he's never struck me as somebody who's soft in general, like somebody who won't stand up for himself. He trains in UFC or whatever, I think he probably could whoop somebody. Now whether he actually has the mentality to do that is a different conversation.

Kiddlovesnets
10-07-2015, 11:32 AM
Actually Hibbert was the smarter one here, you need to remain composure at a time like this. Remember you are playing for your team, and an irrational response may haunt your team's chance of winning a game or even a series.

handbanana
10-07-2015, 11:38 AM
Actually Hibbert was the smarter one here, you need to remain composure at a time like this. Remember you are playing for your team, and an irrational response may haunt your team's chance of winning a game or even a series.

yeah, but it's it's preseason, and lakers ain't winning sh1t either, so... it was an opportunity to at least send a message. instead, hibbert just showed that he's a pus_y

GoatBoy
10-07-2015, 11:52 AM
What was Hibbert supposed to throw blows at all of the dudes holding him back too?

Dro
10-07-2015, 11:55 AM
yeah, but it's it's preseason, and lakers ain't winning sh1t either, so... it was an opportunity to at least send a message. instead, hibbert just showed that he's a pus_y
This is stupid and he's nowhere near a *****. What's he supposed to do, get suspended for the first game of the regular season? A new season with his new team and he's trying to get a fresh start?

Yes, lets do something stupid to appease fickle fans who are quick to judge everyone.

AI09
10-07-2015, 12:23 PM
Man that foul on Randle and little tie up didn't even warrant Hibbert to walk up to booker let alone chest bump him I'm not saying booker is innocent his retaliation was worse than the chest bump but there was really no incedent until Roy decided to walk over and got all the players involved to hold em back. It wasn't even one of those moments where you stick up for a teammate it was a little bumping and they got tied up it would've been just that but i guess Hibbert wanted to show everyone his softness early this year.
Man I'm glad Philly has the Lakers pick this year I betting it'll be somewhere in the top 8.

Levity
10-07-2015, 12:26 PM
what was he suppose to do? he (unnecessarily, but commendably) went over to booker after the retarded scuffle between him and randle, booker instantly reacted and swung at his head like some chick on world star hip hop and that was the end of it.

should he have thrown a punch back like OP wishes he had done to all the bullies who tormented his childhood?

Levity
10-07-2015, 12:30 PM

you're an idiot

j3lademaster
10-07-2015, 12:33 PM
What does being a role player have to do with anything? You taking Harden, Durant, Lebron, Curry over Metta or James Johnson in a fight?

AirTupac
10-07-2015, 12:49 PM
OP dumb as fukk. Roy is trying to get paid and its a new team and he's the one who got sucker bitch slapped by a scrub. Roy is winning.

Bosnian Sajo
10-07-2015, 01:18 PM
Weak slap? listen closely at 1:24 and lmk if that is how a weak slap sounds like. In a PACKED ARENA.

Xiao Yao You
10-07-2015, 03:00 PM
Man that foul on Randle and little tie up didn't even warrant Hibbert to walk up to booker let alone chest bump him I'm not saying booker is innocent his retaliation was worse than the chest bump but there was really no incedent until Roy decided to walk over and got all the players involved to hold em back. It wasn't even one of those moments where you stick up for a teammate it was a little bumping and they got tied up it would've been just that but i guess Hibbert wanted to show everyone his softness early this year.
Man I'm glad Philly has the Lakers pick this year I betting it'll be somewhere in the top 8.

that's Hibbert :D

Dro
10-07-2015, 03:36 PM
He looks fine so far in his first two pre-season games which might as well be regular season games for certain teams, Lakers being one of those teams trying to get all the new pieces working together.

He had 16 points, 11 reb today, 6 off rebounds, 2 fouls in 32 minutes...He hasn't even averaged 30 mpg in ANY season...He said he worked on his conditioning this summer because he knew the Lakers wanted to play uptempo and it looks like he has. My only criticism is I wish he would have done that work when he was still here (as far as his conditioning, I know he tried to bulk up a couple seasons ago but just because a player bulks up doesn't mean its all muscle). That 15 lbs he lost looks like it might pay off. He got to the foul line like 8 times I think also so he's being aggressive. You want him to be aggressive, what you don't want is him taking shots outside his comfort zone when he gets pushed off the block. In those cases he should kick it back out or move the ball. Thats all you need from Roy and his usually rim protection and I fail to see where all the hating keeps coming from. Unless you just hate the guy then hate on I guess....

I'm the Pacer fan, I'm the one that should be pissed at him for sucking the last 2 years (on offense, he's still excellent on defense). But I've moved on, I never understand why other NBA fans hold grudges against players..Its not healthy...

Kobe_6/8
10-07-2015, 03:49 PM
Hibbert looked amused and was slowly walking towards Booker to finish the fight.

SpecialQue
10-07-2015, 04:11 PM
The Hibbert hate is getting ridiculous here.

G-train
10-07-2015, 05:49 PM
Booker is clearly the b!tch in this scenario.

Hey Yo
10-07-2015, 05:53 PM
At least Roy has Kobe to help him deal with this since Kobe's been down that 'got fugged up by a smaller dude' road.

Hey Yo
10-07-2015, 06:06 PM
Weak slap? listen closely at 1:24 and lmk if that is how a weak slap sounds like. In a PACKED ARENA.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CQvH8txW8AAz7q2.jpg

buddha
10-07-2015, 06:11 PM
role player on role player violence. nothing to see here.

SCdac
10-07-2015, 06:32 PM
at least Hibbs is walking over and sticking up for his teammate

Bankaii
10-07-2015, 06:36 PM
Hibbs ate that shit then laughs at it. The hate on him for no reason is ridiculous.
Props to him for defending a young teammate.

Dro
10-07-2015, 06:54 PM
Hibbs ate that shit then laughs at it. The hate on him for no reason is ridiculous.
Props to him for defending a young teammate.
Yup, thats the main thing I got from it. Apparently, he and Randle have been working out together all summer so they've probably become friends.

lil jahlil
10-07-2015, 08:25 PM
Lakers going to be lottery for a few more years.

SpecialQue
10-07-2015, 10:15 PM

Interesting conclusion from this clip.

HylianNightmare
10-07-2015, 10:18 PM
Actually like how hibbert handled it, I feel like he'd destroy booker in a straight up fight

BigNBAfan
10-07-2015, 10:19 PM
Thread backfire... OP is a dumbass

TheBigVeto
10-07-2015, 10:59 PM

But at least they got a real tough guy now in Hibbert. They haven't had one since 1970.

bluechox2
10-08-2015, 12:32 AM
But at least they got a real tough guy now in Hibbert. They haven't had one since 1970.
:roll: hibberts just a clown...he was bitching around with booker those 2 games...even in that first game Booker was getting physical cause hibbert was being a lil bitch

plowking
10-08-2015, 12:39 AM
What do some of you expect from these players? For them to fire up and fight?

Then you come out and say they're stupid for fighting...
Can't win with some of you.

Dro
10-08-2015, 10:14 AM

Probably confused children.......:banghead:

stalkerforlife
10-08-2015, 10:41 AM
So slapping a player when a bunch of other players are in between you to stop the fight is cool? Damn coward.

Hibbert literally looked like he didn't even feel it. Just laughed and walked towards him.

PistonsFan#21
10-08-2015, 10:54 AM
Roy Hibbert is a big boy. Im sure he could have handled Booker in a 1v1

http://i.imgur.com/RsW264V.png

Gileraracer
10-08-2015, 11:52 AM
Damn, he is Timmys mass x 2

warriorfan
10-08-2015, 01:09 PM
Hibbert was being the enforcer. He was successful as well because he not only made his point clear but he also baited an ejection in the process.

Funktion
10-08-2015, 02:42 PM
http://twitter.com/Money23Green

BigNBAfan
10-08-2015, 02:49 PM

:biggums: Shaq? Campbell?

Heavincent
10-08-2015, 03:01 PM
NBA fights are terrible. When's the last time somebody actually landed a clean punch? Willis Reed?

Ron Artest punching a fan doesn't count.

Heavincent
10-08-2015, 03:04 PM

These guys are acting like they want to fight but they don't do shit. Either fight or don't bother starting a confrontation in the first place.