PDA

View Full Version : Kobe looks GREAT. Easily the best player in NBA history in 20th season...

stalkerforlife
10-07-2015, 11:27 PM
Kobe looked BRILLIANT last night and he simply embarrassed the young and upcoming Jazz. I was SHOCKED at how young his legs looked.

Kobe is the most skilled player in NBA history and that is allowing him to be the greatest player in NBA history in their 20th season.

LA obviously has an inexperienced and unproven roster, but Kobe is still Kobe.

Top 5 player in his 20th season if healthy.

That SKILL, doe. :banana:

SouBeachTalents
10-07-2015, 11:28 PM
Kobe looked BRILLIANT last night and he simply embarrassed the young and upcoming Jazz. I was SHOCKED at how young his legs looked.

Kobe is the most skilled player in NBA history and that is allowing him to be the greatest player in NBA history in their 20th season.

:lol Have more than 5 players even played 20 seasons?

stalkerforlife
10-07-2015, 11:29 PM
:lol Have more than 5 players even played 20 seasons?

Top 5 THIS season if healthy.

toxicxr6
10-07-2015, 11:31 PM
Bottom 5 THIS season if healthy.

Fixed because I feel bad that your a fkn retard

Mr. Jabbar
10-07-2015, 11:31 PM
Agreed. As a fan of lebron and after watching him play today I have to admit at kobes age he will probably have no fans left. :(

Fudge
10-07-2015, 11:32 PM
We need more videos, Justin!

stalkerforlife
10-07-2015, 11:34 PM
We need more videos, Justin!

You're a sick person, Simon. You need more help than a couch can offer.

I will always love you, but you're a threat to society and yourself.

L8krH8tr
10-07-2015, 11:37 PM
no he doesnt

Fudge
10-07-2015, 11:40 PM
You're a sick person, Simon. You need more help than a couch can offer.

I will always love you, but you're a threat to society and yourself.
:(

What did I do wrong, man? I thought we were friends. I am not Simon, btw. My name is Daniel.

I love you too. Let's keep it this way, please.

stalkerforlife
10-07-2015, 11:42 PM

What did I do wrong, man? I thought we were friends. I am not Simon, btw. My name is Daniel.

My heart is weak for you.

Your manipulating skills are pulling at my heart strings.

Please use this skill you possess for good. Make this world a better place.

Stop destroying our fragile society. Let the love flow.

Fudge
10-07-2015, 11:43 PM
My heart is weak for you.

Your manipulating skills are pulling at my heart strings.

Please use this skill you possess for good. Make this world a better place.

Stop destroying our fragile society. Let the love flow.
I'm so sorry for hurting you. I didn't intentionally want to. Believe me!

What can I do to win you over again?

stalkerforlife
10-07-2015, 11:47 PM
I'm so sorry for hurting you. I didn't intentionally want to. Believe me!

What can I do to win you over again?

Snuggle me. No homo, though. Snuggles and hot chocolate while we watch Home Alone and admire our Christmas tree.

Fudge
10-07-2015, 11:55 PM
Snuggle me. No homo, though. Snuggles and hot chocolate while we watch Home Alone and admire our Christmas tree.
Done dealioz, handsome.

Thank you.

Love you forever.

inclinerator
10-07-2015, 11:57 PM
back already?

stalkerforlife
10-07-2015, 11:58 PM
back already?

:banana:

Akrazotile
10-08-2015, 12:01 AM

What is with Kobe fans and their very suspect observations? I swear these dudes are on some homo shit..

GoatBoy
10-08-2015, 12:05 AM
What is with Kobe fans and their very suspect observations? I swear these dudes are on some homo shit..

Kobe having young legs makes OP homosexual?

dubeta
10-08-2015, 01:01 AM
Well... He's also the worst player in the league currently, so I guess it evens out

20Four
10-08-2015, 01:46 AM

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=386982

:eek: :eek: :eek: :biggums:

Did yall see this shit???

I just finished watchin that exhibition game and the connection this dude ALREADY has with Richard 'Dick' Jefferson is crazy. It's been one training camp and Lebron's Dick game is already nuts. ****ing legend :bowdown: .

No need to sweat the shooting percentages. Shots are about rhythm and the season is just getting warmed up. But the chemistry. Lebron was rockin it with Dick out on the court all damn game. Running the break with Dick going hard and producing big time finishes.

It's incredible. The man is big, long, and thick, and has nasty dick game. Shit's about to go DOWN this season.

GIF REACTION
10-08-2015, 02:18 AM
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=386982
I'll take an Oreo McFlurry thanks

20Four
10-08-2015, 02:19 AM
damn....you eat McDonald's sooooo much you think your at a drive thru right now.....WTF

Gileraracer
10-08-2015, 02:22 AM
damn....you eat McDonald's sooooo much you think your at a drive thru right now.....WTF

that's the reason he never had a girl

20Four
10-08-2015, 02:25 AM
that's the reason he never had a girl
Or a life....just look at how the leBRONZE family acts on these forums....they get all excited because they think they "run" a online forum LOL, when reality hits them they will realize how stupid they are lol. Just remember after they log off, they go back to their shitty lives. This is their only highlight of their lives, they talk shit, but when you call them out to fight, they hide....typical bitches

Fudge
10-08-2015, 02:31 AM
Nigel, still waiting on my 2 McDoubles. No pickles on both, please.

Pick it up.

dubeta
10-08-2015, 02:32 AM

Pick it up.

:oldlol:

dreamwarrior
10-08-2015, 02:51 AM
Kobe has significantly changed his shot. Its tighter with a quicker release like Curry. No wonder hes shooting 50%

ImKobe
10-08-2015, 04:00 AM
He is. The fundamentals, the court vision, the high basketball IQ... If he can remain healthy, he'll easily play on an all-star level. He was able to lead the league in scoring for like the first 2 months of last season and he had no legs/quickness, yet he could drop 44 on the NBA champs and like 20 points in one quarter on the road @GS.

Still the best SG in the league when healthy.

20Four
10-08-2015, 01:12 PM

Pick it up.
Damn must suck to be eating McDonald's everyday huh? You eat that shit so much you think your at the drive thru ordering right now LOL

Fudge as I said, PM me, and we can box it out, you like to talk shit, lets see you back it up.....if not, then STFU your my bitch on these forums and there is nothing you can do about it.....your my fvcking bitch

Fudge
10-08-2015, 01:16 PM
I'm back again, Nigel.

Hey... lemme get uhhhhhh...

McChicken combo, supersize the fries, fruitopia to drink, with a cheeseburger on the side.

20Four
10-08-2015, 01:17 PM
I'm back again, Nigel.

Hey... lemme get uhhhhhh...

McChicken combo, supersize the fries, fruitopia to drink, with a cheeseburger on the side.
Why you avoiding my question? You typical bitch, you are officially my bitch on these forums....how does that feel? I own you

Kblaze8855
10-08-2015, 01:17 PM
Kobe vs Kevin Willis on the Mavs or Spurs...wherever he finished...Parish on the...Bulls...and Kareem in his final season? Maybe James Edwards on the Bulls or Moses on the Spurs?

Yes. Id say Kobe is likely the best in season 20.

Fudge
10-08-2015, 01:21 PM
Can you stop talking to your customers like that, Nigel?

Don't make me call your manager.

20Four
10-08-2015, 01:26 PM
Can you stop talking to your customers like that, Nigel?

Don't make me call your manager.
Keep talking shit lol but can't back it up, since I'm a Registered nurse, ill fvck you up when we box, then ill take care of you after, free healthcare k? Deal?

BigNBAfan
10-08-2015, 01:45 PM

Like i counsel a lot of my patients, "you can pick your friends but you can't pick your parents". You are a born loser; your phenotype is ******.

Straight_Ballin
10-08-2015, 02:10 PM

Dude's had 3 injuries and still ballin great and yung nikka's thinking that if Jordan played a whole career he wouldn't be at least 9/9. Dat yung ISH logic. :lol

Fudge
10-08-2015, 02:35 PM
Keep talking shit lol but can't back it up, since I'm a Registered nurse, ill fvck you up when we box, then ill take care of you after, free healthcare k? Deal?
:yaohappy:

You're a McDonalds employee, fam. Nothing more, nothing less.

GrapeApe
10-08-2015, 03:07 PM
He is. The fundamentals, the court vision, the high basketball IQ... If he can remain healthy, he'll easily play on an all-star level. He was able to lead the league in scoring for like the first 2 months of last season and he had no legs/quickness, yet he could drop 44 on the NBA champs and like 20 points in one quarter on the road @GS.

Still the best SG in the league when healthy.

First of all, no he isn't, but this is the same comment that Wade fans are always trashed for. "When healthy". It comes to a point that not being healthy is just part of the equation. Last season "when healthy" Wade was outstanding. If you remove the games he exited with injury and the games just returning from injury, his production was near prime level (There was a stat that showed his per 36 numbers in "healthy" games to be about 25/7/5 on 49%).

Point is, it's unrealistic to expect Kobe (or Wade) to ever be consistently healthy at this point in his career. There may be glimpses and stretches of vintage play, but it cannot be sustained. I've accepted it as a Heat / Wade fan, and Lakers / Kobe fans would be wise to do the same.

HoopologyPhD
10-08-2015, 04:51 PM
I would much rather take Kareem in his 20th season. He was part of a team that reached NBA finals (which Kobe has no chance of) because he accepted who he was at that point including a lesser role on the team.

Duffy Pratt
10-09-2015, 12:39 AM
His competition is Kareem, Kevin Willis, and Parish. Parish average less than 4 points a game. Willis less than three. The OP sure has set the bar high. Yeah, 20 years in the league, on its own, is quite an accomplishment, even for someone who entered four years younger than his competition.

stalkerforlife
10-09-2015, 10:09 AM
Face it, LA has a shit roster in the greatest conference in NBA history. However, if he can get this shit roster to 40 wins, which wouldn't even sniff the playoffs in the west, it will only grow his legend. Think about it...

He will prove himself to have the greatest longevity of all time, which will only cement that his skill is the greatest of all time.

Out of the top 10 all time, Kobe has no superior physical trait. (Or overall size) MJ had the huge hands and athleticism. Kareem had the size. Bird was 6'9 250. Duncan has the size. Etc. Kobe is 6'7 and 220, doesn't have huge hands, isn't the most athletic of his era, etc. However, he was the best player of the decade because of skill. He's the 2nd GOAT because of skill.

THAT is why people like me respect Kobe the most...he is simply the most skilled player in NBA history. He had to work the hardest to become what he is

sportjames23
10-09-2015, 10:31 AM
Face it, LA has a shit roster in the greatest conference in NBA history. However, if he can get this shit roster to 40 wins, which wouldn't even sniff the playoffs in the west, it will only grow his legend. Think about it...

He will prove himself to have the greatest longevity of all time, which will only cement that his skill is the greatest of all time.

Out of the top 10 all time, Kobe has no superior physical trait. (Or overall size) MJ had the huge hands and athleticism. Kareem had the size. Bird was 6'9 250. Duncan has the size. Etc. Kobe is 6'7 and 220, doesn't have huge hands, isn't the most athletic of his era, etc. However, he was the best player of the decade because of skill. He's the 2nd GOAT because of skill.

THAT is why people like me respect Kobe the most...he is simply the most skilled player in NBA history. He had to work the hardest to become what he is

Why my nikka stalker get banned? :confusedshrug:

Real Men Wear Green
10-09-2015, 10:34 AM
As if the constant Bryant/James/Jordan threads weren't bad enough we now have these threads constantly devolving into the exact same insult fight about who works at McDonald's. As if any of you people are employable. Bans are extremely overdue and are going to start coming.

Dbrog
10-09-2015, 10:37 AM
As if the constant Bryant/James/Jordan threads weren't bad enough we now have these threads constantly devolving into the exact same insult fight about who works at McDonald's. As if any of you people are employable. Bans are extremely overdue and are going to start coming.

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :applause: :rockon: :pimp: :cheers:

ImKobe
10-09-2015, 10:51 AM
First of all, no he isn't, but this is the same comment that Wade fans are always trashed for. "When healthy". It comes to a point that not being healthy is just part of the equation. Last season "when healthy" Wade was outstanding. If you remove the games he exited with injury and the games just returning from injury, his production was near prime level (There was a stat that showed his per 36 numbers in "healthy" games to be about 25/7/5 on 49%).

Point is, it's unrealistic to expect Kobe (or Wade) to ever be consistently healthy at this point in his career. There may be glimpses and stretches of vintage play, but it cannot be sustained. I've accepted it as a Heat / Wade fan, and Lakers / Kobe fans would be wise to do the same.

I agree, Wade looked great when healthy last season, but they aren't having the same issues. Wade dropped off after the 2011 season, Kobe still looked great in 2013 before his achilles injury, he hasn't had the chance to get himself in top shape because of multiple freak injuries that sidelined him for most of the last 2 years and he's finally looking healthy now. You can see it in his movements, his shot looks as fluid as it did in 2013.

Wade's been struggling with knee issues all his career after he had the meniscus removed rather than repaired to make a quick recovery in his college days, Kobe's had his share of knee injuries but he still looked way more athletic in 2013 than Wade did at the time, and let's not forget that Kobe is a more skilled player. A rather healthy Wade missed Playoffs last season despite having good teammates and despite playing in the Leastern conference, Kobe 2013 carried a team with no bench and with a bunch of injuries to a 7th seed in the West.

tl;dr - Kobe is the better player, Wade has knee issues that are beyond repair, Kobe is the best SG in the league when healthy.