PDA

View Full Version : How good would Kobe be if he couldn't consistently stiff arm defenders?

dubeta
10-08-2015, 06:10 PM
http://www.rantsports.com/nba/files/2013/04/Kobe-Bryant7.jpg

https://latimesphoto.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/playoffs03.jpg

http://binaryapi.ap.org/f920967b074a4c4e8f117fe98e3baca9/460x.jpg

http://oi27.tinypic.com/2chuq9e.jpg

https://northeastcollegehoops.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/kobe-bryant-game-6-2002.jpg

Vaniiiia
10-08-2015, 06:12 PM
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/7EQKR8_ar7U/hqdefault.jpg

Only on the court though... dude is a p**sy. :oldlol:

poido123
10-08-2015, 06:14 PM
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/7EQKR8_ar7U/hqdefault.jpg

Only on the court though... dude is a p**sy. :oldlol:

Speaking of p*ssies...

I want to know what happened to your life to let your status get below a bag boy? I mean, common :oldlol:

Intelligence is what you DO with it. Lots of intelligent people out there who amount to nothing and you are probably a leading example of that Simon.

Tired of re arranging your rectum boy. Give up, I was here long before you came and I'll probably continue to be an ISH icon long after you are gone.

I pay no more than $300 dollars to fly anywhere in the world. I get 1000 credits to use every year before I even start to use my money. I fly to Las Vegas next year on business class and only pay 500 out of pocket. I have another 1000 credits to use before April next year when it regenerates.

Baggage boy might be a pretty low end job anywhere else in the world, but it is a pretty good job here. Pay isn't too bad either.

You keep comin at me, but I keep pushing your head in the puddle and embarrassing your beta ass. Keep dreaming Simon, your life is lived in a protective bubble where you will never get to experience real life or enjoy the reward of EARNING YOUR OWN MONEY and being responsible for yourself.

You're the failure. A fck up. Your parents can't even speak of something good that you've done with your life because you have done literally nothing with it.

But go ahead, keep ragging on my job. You are only building my case to shit on your existence.

Bag boy >>>>>>> Spoilt rich boy

Mr. Jabbar
10-08-2015, 06:15 PM
More kobe threads, ok, now I'm questioning my commanding skills. My family is a fkn MESS. Throw me a friken bone here guys.

Vaniiiia
10-08-2015, 06:19 PM
Speaking of p*ssies...

I want to know what happened to your life to let your status get below a bag boy? I mean, common :oldlol:

Intelligence is what you DO with it. Lots of intelligent people out there who amount to nothing and you are probably a leading example of that Simon.

Tired of re arranging your rectum boy. Give up, I was here long before you came and I'll probably continue to be an ISH icon long after you are gone.

I pay no more than $300 dollars to fly anywhere in the world. I get 1000 credits to use every year before I even start to use my money. I fly to Las Vegas next year on business class and only pay 500 out of pocket. I have another 1000 credits to use before April next year when it regenerates.

Baggage boy might be a pretty low end job anywhere else in the world, but it is a pretty good job here. Pay isn't too bad either.

You keep comin at me, but I keep pushing your head in the puddle and embarrassing your beta ass. Keep dreaming Simon, your life is lived in a protective bubble where you will never get to experience real life or enjoy the reward of EARNING YOUR OWN MONEY and being responsible for yourself.

You're the failure. A fck up. Your parents can't even speak of something good that you've done with your life because you have done literally nothing with it.

But go ahead, keep ragging on my job. You are only building my case to shit on your existence.

:biggums:

Where the **** did this come from? :roll:

Did you stay up all night writing paragraphs, compulsively checking to see if I posted so you can immediately quote me?

If you want to talk just PM me man. This isn't healthy.

dubeta
10-08-2015, 06:20 PM
Poido, you dont truly belive you're life is better than Vaniiia's

The way you're trying to consistently justify you're pathetic life is pretty sad

Its like a kid that cant accept Santa's not real :(

No, your life is not better than his, heck I doubt if your life is better than ANYONES in ISH

you are:

Overweight

Balding

Bad at basketball

Work at minimum wage

Low-skilled employment

No future

And thats just the beginning, I could go on but no point kicking a guy while he's down

The way you consistently try and justify your life is funny, a guy living a truly happy life wouldnt have to consistently justify it on an anonymous message board

You're literally following around a poster that doesnt give 2 sh.its about you trying to act like you're living the dream :oldlol:

Monta Ellis MVP
10-08-2015, 06:23 PM
Kobe has played for almost 20 seasons. You should be able to find more pictures than that if he was doing it consistently.

poido123
10-08-2015, 06:23 PM
:biggums:

Where the **** did this come from? :roll:

Did you stay up all night writing paragraphs, compulsively checking to see if I posted so you can immediately quote me?

If you want to talk just PM me man. This isn't healthy.

In response to the 20four thread that closed down a few minutes ago.

You had a go at my intelligence, not from Oklahoma, and being a bag boy. You have no other material and the funny thing is, your just making a joke of yourself.

:oldlol:

Fudge
10-08-2015, 06:24 PM
Speaking of p*ssies...

There's no way in hell you typed this out in 2 minutes.

This fool had this crock of shit saved on Wordpad and waited until Vaniiiia posted.

What a sad, pathetic loser. :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

Kblaze8855
10-08-2015, 06:25 PM
Please stop. Everyone assuming I mean them...I do.

Or...go hash it out in off the court. Both work for me.