PDA

View Full Version : i agree with kobe being ranked 93rd. infact i think the last 2 years he wasnt top 200

kennethgriffin
10-08-2015, 08:37 PM
ESPN is ranking in terms of output and it wasnt there the last 2 years

but he hasn't been healthy. and theyre projecting him to be hurt again this year

thats all it is. projections.

my only problem with ESPN is that they only attack kobe. and only use their criteria against kobe. while other guys have been injury prone but theyel rank them as if theyre 100%

fact is IF kobes healthy he can still average 22/5/5+

with rehabbing a torn achilles, broken legs, playing with torn shoulders. yeah he wont shoot well. especially if nobody else on the lakers can take pressure off him

BUT* if kobe is 100% he can average 44-45% fg's.. especially with the new additions helping kobe get easy looks

so... in the end. i actually think ESPN gave kobe way too good of a ranking.

but kobe CAN be a top 10-15 player again if he can keep from having another season ending injury.

right now i give kobe 195th... went up 5 places since game 2 of the preseason.

like i've said many times. immediately after the achilles injury. i personally could beat kobe 1 on 1... hes slowly gotten better since then and right now i think kobe would win 11-5

just keep it fair ESPN. you better not have durant top 3 or some sh*t

http://frontrow.espn.go.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Screen-shot-2013-06-14-at-10.59.33-AM.png

Hit_Em
10-08-2015, 08:38 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-3HT4FWG-j8I/U0wd-cVibgI/AAAAAAAAQMA/6pVW-0Sqw9c/s1600/truck-good-job.gif

Beastmode88
10-08-2015, 08:39 PM
44-45% fg's

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

GIF REACTION
10-08-2015, 08:42 PM
Back already?

outbreak
44-45% fg's

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/bust1.gif

Cocaine80s
Agreed. Fully healthy Kobe is atleast top 75

kennethgriffin
10-08-2015, 08:44 PM

100%?

kobe was playing last year on a stiff achilles, rehabbing a broken leg, and playing with a torn shoulder most of the time

38% was expected

this year kobe says he feels the best he has since before the achilles injury

it takes a few years to recover from that

kobe also changed his shooting technique. he has a quicker release. doesnt do full extension jumps. its a more accurate way of shooting.

its more like steph curry now.

toxicxr6
10-08-2015, 08:44 PM
You announced to ish you wouldn't be back till Christmas because ish thought you were a no life that was addicted to posting on this forum..

Two days later you are posting the same crap threads again....

And we all know how much you have been lurking the last few days getting the sweats because you were fighting your urge to post....

No life basement dweller confirmed..

kennethgriffin
10-08-2015, 08:45 PM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/bust1.gif

another cuck

ISH really doesnt understand the meaning of 100%

kennethgriffin
10-08-2015, 08:46 PM
You announced to ish you wouldn't be back till Christmas because ish thought you were a no life that was addicted to posting on this forum..

Two days later you are posting the same crap threads again....

And we all know how much you have been lurking the last few days getting the sweats because you were fighting your urge to post....

No life basement dweller confirmed..

i said maybe i'd be back by christmas

more cucks taking L's

toxicxr6
10-08-2015, 08:46 PM
And by the way Kobe will be absolute trash this season.. Healthy or not..

And won't shoot more than 40% again..

kennethgriffin
10-08-2015, 08:48 PM
And by the way Kobe will be absolute trash this season.. Healthy or not..

And won't shoot more than 40% again..

lets make a perma ban bet

over 40% you leave forever

under 40% i leave forever

toxicxr6
10-08-2015, 08:50 PM
lets make a perma ban bet

over 40% you leave forever

under 40% i leave forever

Lol we all know that you have a very good chance of being perma banned before the season ends already Kenneth.. So tell me what's the point at me betting against no one?

:roll:

4 Inches
10-08-2015, 08:52 PM
I believe Kobe can hang around the 50-55 fg% mark this season if Kenneth shoots all the statkeepers in the NBA.

bobopenguin
10-08-2015, 08:54 PM
aint u suppose to go somewhere?

dubeta
10-08-2015, 08:56 PM
If only you could agree with his All-time ranking being the same

kennethgriffin
10-08-2015, 08:58 PM
Lol we all know that you have a very good chance of being perma banned before the season ends already Kenneth.. So tell me what's the point at me betting against no one?

i've been here since 2009 and havent changed my tune even in the slightest. but youre pussying the f*ck out like a back peddling little b*tch cause youre worried i wont be around in a year

yeah sure. or you just lie through your teeth and say whatever ignorant sh*t that pops into your head cause YOU are the one whos trolling and I am the one who's actually genuine and believes what i'm saying

yet i get heat and idiots like you are rewarded for stupidity

be a man and back up your prediction

Beastmode88
10-08-2015, 08:59 PM
100%?

kobe was playing last year on a stiff achilles, rehabbing a broken leg, and playing with a torn shoulder most of the time

38% was expected

this year kobe says he feels the best he has since before the achilles injury

it takes a few years to recover from that

kobe also changed his shooting technique. he has a quicker release. doesnt do full extension jumps. its a more accurate way of shooting.

its more like steph curry now.

Kobe with that much mileage would avg that much fg%? :wtf:

toxicxr6
10-08-2015, 09:04 PM
i've been here since 2009 and havent changed my tune even in the slightest. but youre pussying the f*ck out like a back peddling little b*tch cause youre worried i wont be around in a year

yeah sure. or you just lie through your teeth and say whatever ignorant sh*t that pops into your head cause YOU are the one whos trolling and I am the one who's actually genuine and believes what i'm saying

yet i get heat and idiots like you are rewarded for stupidity

be a man and back up your prediction

Firstly Kenneth... I hope your not on the forum in a year... The forum is far better without you..

Secondly if you truly believe the trash you talk about then you need some medical help bro.. I mean seriously.. Your the most delusional poster on this board and if you believe what you are saying is true then you have some very very serious problems..

You want be a man how about this..
You say 44-45%
I say 40%

Meet in the middle at 42%... Want to be a man then go for it..

kennethgriffin
10-08-2015, 09:04 PM
Kobe with that much mileage would avg that much fg%? :wtf:

kobes had a good amount of time off to heal up that achilles

the more time that passes the less of an issue it becomes

ontop of it the time off gives your legs a rejuvenation... which is why jordan was able to play full seasons at age 38 and 39

i would be surprised if kobe didnt have a bounce back year

kennethgriffin
10-08-2015, 09:06 PM
Firstly Kenneth... I hope your not on the forum in a year... The forum is far better without you..

Secondly if you truly believe the trash you talk about then you need some medical help bro.. I mean seriously.. Your the most delusional poster on this board and if you believe what you are saying is true then you have some very very serious problems..

You want be a man how about this..
You say 44-45%
I say 40%

Meet in the middle at 42%... Want to be a man then go for it..

says the goon that posts in my threads and can't back up his predictions when a wager is placed

keep being insignificant... i put my money where my mouth is

first you say theres no way kobe can ever shoot over 40% ever again

then you say 42% when the heat is on

make up your mind

people are never honest unless they have a gun pointed at their head. atleast now we know how you really feel

chump

toxicxr6
10-08-2015, 09:09 PM
says the goon that posts in my threads and can't back up his predictions when a wager is placed

keep being insignificant... i put my money where my mouth is

first you say theres no way kobe can ever shoot over 40% ever again

then you say 42% when the heat is on

make up your mind

people are never honest unless they have a gun pointed at their head. atleast now we know how you really feel

chump

See your the coward everyone thought you were

You said 44%...
I met you in the middle and you run away like a little bi*ch... Nice one Kenneth.. No one respects you here and this shows exactly why

kennethgriffin
10-08-2015, 09:12 PM
See your the coward everyone thought you were

You said 44%...
I met you in the middle and you run away like a little bi*ch... Nice one Kenneth.. No one respects you here and this shows exactly why

i said if 100% he can average 44%

then you said theres "NO way kobe will ever do over 40%"

so i said "bet on it"

i have no problem backing up my end and making a separate bet that if kobe is 100% and healthy he averages 44%+

sure. i'l take that bet

or the "at any means necessary 40%+"

take your pick. basically kobe would have to play every single game or damn near it to qualify for 100%

TheBigVeto
10-08-2015, 09:27 PM
my only problem with ESPN is that they only attack kobe.

:wtf: :biggums:

nikkapleaze

ESPN's always been one of the biggest Lakers & Kobe supporters.

kennethgriffin
10-08-2015, 09:34 PM
:wtf: :biggums:

nikkapleaze

ESPN's always been one of the biggest Lakers & Kobe supporters.

not when it comes to rankings, articles etc...

the only guys who support kobe from ESPN are the guys on the front line dealing with the players personally. cause they want to keep good relations with the NBA/its players and pass blame

dubeta
10-08-2015, 09:42 PM
If Kobe misses the playoffs for the 4th straight season, what argument would he have for top 10 all-time?

kennethgriffin
10-08-2015, 09:57 PM
If Kobe misses the playoffs for the 4th straight season, what argument would he have for top 10 all-time?

a) kobe put the lakers in the playoffs in 2013

then missed the last 2 seasons...didnt qualify for stat minimum requirements.. so how can he qualify for blame in the lakers playoff chances.

b) even if kobe played all of 2014, 2015 and still missed the playoffs in 2016

it still wouldnt take away from kobes legacy due to the achilles rupture

anything positive that happens after 2013 is just a bonus

we're lucky he's still playing

c) the lakers will make the playoffs this year. they actually have a decent team. and kobe looks healthy.

so i expect you to have a very disappointing season. then be forced to take another few months off immediately after lebron goes 2 for 7

http://www.apexchange.com/Content/preview/2015/20150617/05/d456b9a00a9a9d1b790f6a706700a1c0.jpg

Vaniiiia
10-08-2015, 10:02 PM
That hurts his legacy severely, not to mention being statistically one of the worst players in the league last season, kobe is plummeting on the all-time lists.

Kobes career summed up:

Pre-balding - Carried to rings

Rape era - Took chucking to the ultimate level, saw zero team success, snitched on teammates, destroyed a franchise

Balding era - Carried to rings

Balding, injury prone, crying, driving everyone away, lottery era - lottery every year and injured, one of the worst players in the league, destroyed the same franchise again

:lol

Top 10?

kennethgriffin
10-08-2015, 10:04 PM
That hurts his legacy severely, not to mention being statistically one of the worst players in the league last season, kobe is plummeting on the all-time lists.

Kobes career summed up:

Pre-balding - Carried to rings

Rape era - Took chucking to the ultimate level, saw zero team success, snitched on teammates, destroyed a franchise

Balding era - Carried to rings

Balding, injury prone, crying, driving everyone away, lottery era - lottery every year and injured, one of the worst players in the league, destroyed the same franchise again

Top 10?

well i guess jordans not the GOAT anymore

he missed the playoffs his last 2 seasons. couldnt even make 3rd team all nba or get voted into the allstar game... had to beg vince and tmac to step down...

jesus.. lebron better win a title and retire right away.

the only guy whos even still left in the top 10 all time is bill russell i guess

he won and retired in 1969

dubeta
10-08-2015, 10:06 PM
Kobe without Shaq/Gasol

2005 - Miss playoffs (after making Finals last year WOAT dropoff)

2006 - Lose in 1st round

2007- Lose in 1st round

2015- Miss playoffs

2016 - Miss playoffs

LOL top 10 all time?

:yaohappy:

kennethgriffin
10-08-2015, 10:08 PM
Kobe without Shaq/Gasol

2005 - Miss playoffs (after making Finals last year WOAT dropoff)

2006 - Lose in 1st round

2007- Lose in 1st round

2015- Miss playoffs

2016 - Miss playoffs

LOL top 10 all time?

you cant say "without shaq and gasol" because those guys never played together

kobe literally played just 2 full years without either guy and made the playoffs, had 2 of the most historic scoring seasons of all time

infact kobe had more 40,50,60 point games in just those 2 years than larry bird ever did

so yeah.. without any real 2nd option. kobe cant win a title. but he did a good job with kwame and smush

but still... you act as if pau gasol is a legend or something. hes 85th all time on BBR rankings

kennethgriffin
10-08-2015, 10:10 PM
dubeta - "if you take away everything kobe did from 1997 till 2004... and also take away everything from 2008 till 2014... then he hasnt done allot"

no sh*t

http://blacksheepcodex.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/movies_nicolas_cage_facts.jpg

Beastmode88
10-08-2015, 10:11 PM

kobe literally played just 2 full years without either guy and made the playoffs, had 2 of the most historic scoring seasons of all time

infact kobe had more 40,50,60 point games in just those 2 years than larry bird ever did

so yeah.. without any real 2nd option. kobe cant win a title. but he did a good job with kwame and smush

but still... you act as if pau gasol is a legend or something. hes 85th all time on BBR rankings

how do u defend the part he was 3-1 vs the suns and lost. :biggums:

Mr. Jabbar
Kobe without Shaq/Gasol

Exactly brother. Kobe always surrounded by 4 guys. Until he doesn't win a championship ALONE, and by alone I mean 1 vs. 5, he wont enter our familys top 10, period

Now back to watching the final secs of the cavs/phi game.

*damn, we lost :(

dubeta

So he did nothing in 5 seasons without Shaq/Gasol?

And Shaq and Gasol outplayed Kobe in every championship Kobe won

It makes sense once the 1st option leaves Kobe is stuck in the lottery

Its similar to Wade, once the 1st option LeBron leaves Wade is stuck in the lottery.

Just like once the 1st options Shaq/Gasol leave, Kobe is stuck in the lottery both times.

kennethgriffin
10-08-2015, 10:14 PM
how do u defend the part he was 3-1 vs the suns and lost. :biggums:

tim thomas + the lakers coming down to earth + suns having homecourt for game 7

if kobe chucks.. hes blamed for chucking. if kobe passes. hes looked at as quitting

kobe coulda scored 50 and they wouldnt have beaten the suns.

infact i think he did do that during the series and they lost that game

kennethgriffin
10-08-2015, 10:21 PM
So he did nothing in 5 seasons without Shaq/Gasol?

And Shaq and Gasol outplayed Kobe in every championship Kobe won

It makes sense once the 1st option leaves Kobe is stuck in the lottery

Its similar to Wade, once the 1st option LeBron leaves Wade is stuck in the lottery.

Just like once the 1st options Shaq/Gasol leave, Kobe is stuck in the lottery both times.

a) kobe had 2 healthy seasons in those 4 without shaq or gasol

he missed allot of 2005, and nearly all of 2015

2 years isnt allot of time to miss out on titles

lebron missed out on titles for 10 of his 12 years fully healthy ( all 8 without wade )

gasols missed out on 7 fully healthy without kobe

shaq missed out on 13 fully healthy without kobe and only won in 2006 as a 3rd leading scorer in the finals

and again. its extremely unfair to ask how a guy did without 2 players who played on entirely different teams

its fair to ask what he did without shaq. because shaqs a top 8-9 all time legend

to say "what he do without gasol" isnt justifiable due to gasol having a minimal rank all time in terms of 2nd bananas on title teams

the only guys who won with lower ranked 2nd options are

- rick barry
- bill walton
- bob pettit
- hakeem olajuwon
- dirk nowitzki

and they all only did it once

kobe won with the 6th lowest ranked 2nd option in championship history....TWICE

kennethgriffin
10-08-2015, 10:25 PM
the funniest part of this is dubeta thinks kobe played all of 2014 and lead the lakers to the 2nd worst record in the west

when infact it was the Gasol lead lakers and kobe played for like 2 weeks

dubeta
10-08-2015, 10:25 PM
We're NOT asking for championships without Shaq/Gasol. Thats too high of an expectation for Kobe

we're just asking....

To get out of the 1st round

toxicxr6
10-08-2015, 10:28 PM
a) kobe had 2 healthy seasons in those 4 without shaq or gasol

he missed allot of 2005, and nearly all of 2015

2 years isnt allot of time to miss out on titles

lebron missed out on titles for 10 of his 12 years fully healthy ( all 8 without wade )

gasols missed out on 7 fully healthy without kobe

shaq missed out on 13 fully healthy without kobe and only won in 2006 as a 3rd leading scorer in the finals

and again. its extremely unfair to ask how a guy did without 2 players who played on entirely different teams

its fair to ask what he did without shaq. because shaqs a top 8-9 all time legend

to say "what he do without gasol" isnt justifiable due to gasol having a minimal rank all time in terms of 2nd bananas on title teams

the only guys who won with lower ranked 2nd options are

- rick barry
- bill walton
- bob pettit
- hakeem olajuwon
- dirk nowitzki
Tim Duncan

and they all only did it once

kobe won with the 6th lowest ranked 2nd option in championship history....TWICE
Your such a fakkit
Duncan is top of the list in regards to winning with inferior help
Kobe is not on the list at all.. He has had more help than almost anyone in history.. And in fact he was the help for most of his resume

And pau gasol is absolutely a top teir 2nd option.. Guy was a mvp candidate before teaming up with Kobe..
It's time you stop talking crap kenneth

Vaniiiia
10-08-2015, 10:31 PM
We're NOT asking for championships without Shaq/Gasol. Thats too high of an expectation for Kobe

we're just asking....

So true though. What was this dude doing without the best front-court in the NBA, best 6th man, best D and 3 guy, and the best coach?

He did nothing. His team had no success. Kobes impact is retardidly overrated.

General consensus: Kobe was carried, not top 10.

kennethgriffin
10-08-2015, 10:32 PM

we're just asking....

dubeta = "take away everything kobe did from 1997,1998,1999,2000,2001,2002,2003,2004,2008,2009, 2010,2011,2012,2013,2014

and judge kobe on what he did from

2005 - injured
2006 - with kwame and smush
2007 - with kwame and smush
2015 - after a torn achilles, broken leg, and recently torn shoulder

then what has he done? huh? "

lol the same can be said about literally every single guy in competitive sport history

what has lebron done without wade, big Z and tristan thompson

does it matter now that we're including guys from all 3 trimesters of lebrons tenured past ?

seems unfair to group guys from totally different teams huh?

we're just asking though

dubeta
10-08-2015, 10:33 PM

So true though. What was this dude doing without the best front-court in the NBA, best 6th man, best D and 3 guy, and the best coach?

He did nothing. His team had no success. Kobes impact is retardidly overrated.

General consensus: Kobe was carried, not top 10.

Heck he barely scraped into the playoffs with a Prime Dwight Howard, Gasol, Artest, and 2 time MVP Nash :oldlol:

Obviously without at least 2 stars on his side he wont even make the playoffs, let alone the finals

GrapeApe
10-08-2015, 10:34 PM
At this point Kobe's main goal should be to help the organization accelerate the rebuilding process. That means accepting a lesser role and focusing on providing veteran leadership. If he approaches the season with that mentality he can still be an effective player. If I were a Lakers fan I'd like to see him in the 15-18 ppg range on solid overall efficiency.

kennethgriffin
10-08-2015, 10:35 PM
Heck he barely scraped into the playoffs with a Prime Dwight Howard, Gasol, Artest, and 2 time MVP Nash :oldlol:

Obviously without at least 2 stars on his side he wont even make the playoffs, let alone the finals

what did lebron ever do without Big Z on his 1st cavs stint

wade on his miami stint

and without thompson on his 2nd cavs stint

i'm just asking questions

kennethgriffin
10-08-2015, 10:36 PM
can lebron even make it past the 1st round without Big Z, Wade or TT?

toxicxr6
10-08-2015, 10:40 PM

This is one of the worst posts you have ever posted and that's saying something

Bynum> big z
Odom> tt

dubeta
10-08-2015, 10:41 PM

He made it to the Finals with this

http://www.sportsonearth.com/assets/images/0/4/8/128077048/cuts/74383199_vsnn4hmz_yt5chrhq.jpg

While Kobe lost in the 1st round with this

http://www.3pointwisdom.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Lakers-2013.jpg

kennethgriffin
10-08-2015, 10:46 PM
He made it to the Finals with this

http://www.sportsonearth.com/assets/images/0/4/8/128077048/cuts/74383199_vsnn4hmz_yt5chrhq.jpg

While Kobe lost in the 1st round with this

http://www.3pointwisdom.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Lakers-2013.jpg

the funny thing is.... i actually believe that you think kobe played in the 2013 playoffs

dumbeta .... you're what the french call "Les Incomp

kennethgriffin
10-08-2015, 10:48 PM
This is one of the worst posts you have ever posted and that's saying something

Bynum> big z
Odom> tt

you f*cking moron

dumbeta said "what did kobe do without shaq or pau"

bynum in 2007 was not better than any version of Big Z.. young or old ... and not even close to TT

2005-07 odom was good. but not an allstar. i guarantee TT makes an allstar game at some point ... and Big Z was an allstar

dubeta
10-08-2015, 10:50 PM
Wait, kenneth i want you on record

Do the Lakers beat the Spurs in 2013 WITH Kobe?

kennethgriffin
10-08-2015, 10:54 PM
Wait, kenneth i want you on record

Do the Lakers beat the Spurs in 2013 WITH Kobe?

the lakers had the 2nd best record in the nba after the allstar break.

kobe was playing some of the best ball he ever has during that time up until the achilles rupture

i say they have a good chance vs the spurs.. yeah

but i thought you were under the impression that kobe played

dubeta
10-08-2015, 10:57 PM
the lakers had the 2nd best record in the nba after the allstar break.

kobe was playing some of the best ball he ever has during that time up until the achilles rupture

i say they have a good chance vs the spurs.. yeah

but i thought you were under the impression that kobe played

They shouldnt even have made the playoffs.

Gasol/Dwight carried them to the playoffs once Kobe went down, it wasnt done yet.

So technically..

Kobe didnt even take his team to the playoffs that season :lol

Counts as a lottery season, not even a 1st round exit I'm sorry

Kobe made the lottery with Dwight Howard, Pau Gasol, Steve Nash, and Artest

JT123
10-08-2015, 11:02 PM

Gasol/Dwight carried them to the playoffs once Kobe went down, it wasnt done yet.

So technically..

kennethgriffin
10-08-2015, 11:05 PM

why are you laughing at yourself

:biggums:

kennethgriffin
10-08-2015, 11:06 PM

So technically..

TT carried the cavs to the finals

:confusedshrug:

:applause:

dubeta
10-08-2015, 11:10 PM
TT carried the cavs to the finals

:confusedshrug:

:applause:

LeBron 31/12/9 averages

TT 12 points 10 rebounds

TT 'carried' LeBron to the finals

kennethgriffin has offically lost it :lol

I mindf*cked/destroyed him this thread

Hold this W, Bron Fam :lol

kennethgriffin
10-08-2015, 11:12 PM
LeBron 31/12/9 averages

TT 12 points 10 rebounds

TT 'carried' LeBron to the finals

kennethgriffin has offically lost it :lol

I mindf*cked/destroyed him this thread

Hold this W, Bron Fam :lol

didnt lebron average 40% fg's during the entire 2015 playoffs

without thompson rebounding every single one of lebrons bricks. the cavs go nowhere

dubeta
10-08-2015, 11:19 PM
didnt lebron average 40% fg's during the entire 2015 playoffs

without thompson rebounding every single one of lebrons bricks. the cavs go nowhere

rebounding every single one of lebrons bricks

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BTgObyJCQAA_Cdz.jpg

http://chronicle.augusta.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/superphoto/10782298.jpg

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/608289/ron-artest-game-winner-o.gif

True Game 7 hero

http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Pau+Gasol+Kevin+Garnett+NBA+Finals+Game+7+Fc3cDGEn fdrl.jpg

6/24

This is too easy, I have kennethgriffin creating arguments against Kobe for me :lol

He's losing the argument to himself

I mindf*cked him

sammichoffate
10-09-2015, 08:18 AM
Holy shit, the trolls are cancelling each other out :oldlol:

VengefulAngel
10-09-2015, 09:47 AM
I believe Kobe can hang around the 50-55 fg% mark this season if Kenneth shoots all the statkeepers in the NBA.

Kobe has never had a season above 48%....

Woops white text, you got me :)

sportjames23
10-09-2015, 10:52 AM
Holy shit, the trolls are cancelling each other out :oldlol:

ShawkFactory
10-09-2015, 10:57 AM
Kenneth, tell us about how China has 4 of the worlds 6 billion people again

ImKobe
10-09-2015, 10:59 AM
holy shit, I just realized dubeta has made these posts like a 1000 times now, always the same trolling material.

dubeta: hurr durr Kobe choked in 2013 lost in first round with prime nash dwight gasol artest

how many times is he going to make the same bullshit post?

Uncle Drew
10-09-2015, 11:14 AM
but he hasn't been healthy. and theyre projecting him to be hurt again this year

No, they're projecting him to be absolute shit. Which he is.

inclinerator
10-09-2015, 02:00 PM
heard u were banned for 6 months, guess not

kennethgriffin
10-09-2015, 02:57 PM
heard u were banned for 6 months, guess not

It was a year actually.. got revoked after 24 hours

Then an administrator asked me not to take a break

JT123
10-09-2015, 03:02 PM
It was a year actually.. got revoked after 24 hours

Then an administrator asked me not to take a break
Screen shot or it didn't happen :coleman:

kennethgriffin
10-09-2015, 03:08 PM
Screen shot or it didn't happen :coleman:

http://i61.tinypic.com/30licmu.png

JT123
10-09-2015, 03:14 PM
WOW! Undisputed proof that the mods are actually ENCOURAGING Kenneth's trolling. :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

kennethgriffin
10-09-2015, 03:16 PM
WOW! Undisputed proof that the mods are actually ENCOURAGING Kenneth's trolling. :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

How am i a troll

I literally just bashed my favorite player and said he was barely top 200 the last few seasons

I'm probly one of the more honest posters around here