PDA

View Full Version : Is it hard for you to get back into NBA mode?

Thunderfan86
10-09-2015, 07:14 PM
After what seemed like a long off season I'm trying to get back into NBA mode. I've been so consumed with College/NFL football that basketball has been the last thing on my mind. I was lucky enough to attend the Thunder/T-Wolves game the other night and that kind of got me back on track.

I was just wondering if the transition was easy for other fans...

Dr Hawk
10-09-2015, 07:15 PM
Easy as ****

buddha
10-09-2015, 07:16 PM
yeah once the NFL season ends.

dubeta
10-09-2015, 07:16 PM
Except when you're a Cavs fan like me you're offseason is only 3 months, not so bad

Vaniiiia
10-09-2015, 07:18 PM
Hell no dude.... I havent watched a basketball game since June.

I do these things subconsciously where I give them up in my head so i'll be rewarded for it later.

Kinda like a tolerance break, but I didn't really force it. I just get consumed with other stuff. But there is no form of entertainment better than watching the Thunder play. OU football is the only thing that comes close for me. (OU/Texas tomorrow bitch! :banana: )

Thunderfan86
10-09-2015, 07:20 PM
Except when you're a Cavs fan like me you're offseason is only 3 months, not so bad
Yeah, it's way worse when your team doesn't make the Playoffs. Stupid San Antonio Spurs let Anthony Davis shit on them the last game of the season. :facepalm

Thunderfan86
10-09-2015, 07:22 PM
Hell no dude.... I havent watched a basketball game since June.

I do these things subconsciously where I give them up in my head so i'll be rewarded for it later.

Kinda like a tolerance break, but I didn't really force it. I just get consumed with other stuff. But there is no form of entertainment better than watching the Thunder play. OU football is the only thing that comes close for me. (OU/Texas tomorrow bitch! :banana: )
Yeah dude, I wish I was going. I heard they were basically giving away tickets to the game.

Levity
10-09-2015, 07:24 PM
quite the opposite in fact. i get hard when i go into NBA mode.

just a couple more weeks, baby!! :rockon: :banana: :banana:

Naero
10-09-2015, 07:25 PM
As a one-dimensional sports fan who strictly subscribes to the NBA, the most dreary stretch of the year for me stretches from after all newsworthy off-season changes were made and until the preseason

Vaniiiia
10-09-2015, 07:26 PM
[QUOTE=Naero]As a one-dimensional sports fan who strictly subscribes to the NBA, the most dreary stretch of the year for me stretches from after all newsworthy off-season changes were made and until the preseason

Dr Hawk
10-09-2015, 07:27 PM

:djparty REGULAR SEASON! :djparty

Thunderfan86
10-09-2015, 07:29 PM

:lol