PDA

View Full Version : (audio)Klay Thompson responds to Doc Rivers implication GS "lucky" not to play them

Rose'sACL
10-10-2015, 02:51 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=As7cRU_Ro1E

warriors will have to repeat otherwise people will keep calling them lucky.

JerrySeinfeld
10-10-2015, 02:54 AM
I wouldn't call any team playing in the Western Conference and making it that far, "lucky."

Also, LeBron's similar comments about the Warriors being lucky after Cleveland lost in the Finals was stupid as ****, given that he gets to steamroll through shitty teams in rounds 1 and 2 year after year.

kennethgriffin
10-10-2015, 03:07 AM
clippers need to look on the bright side. they still have 13 banners hanging in boston

WorldWarriors
10-10-2015, 03:23 AM

Clippers could have been there but they blew it.

Heavincent
10-10-2015, 03:46 AM

They proved themselves to be the best team from beginning to end last year.

Only butthurt Bran stans have a problem with their title because you guys are ****ing morons.

Heavincent
10-10-2015, 03:51 AM
Warriors won their playoff games by an average of 12 PPG. That's not luck, thats dominance.

Rose'sACL
10-10-2015, 06:00 AM
Warriors won their playoff games by an average of 12 PPG. That's not luck, thats dominance.
who gives a fck what you or i think?
If warriors don't have injuries to major players next playoffs and still fail to repeat then people will question if they could have won against a healthy cavs team whether you like it or not.

AirFederer
10-10-2015, 08:58 AM
Klay with dat deep Pippen voice. Put the smack down on Doc :pimp:

BuffaloBill
10-10-2015, 09:02 AM
Why would Doc say some dumb shit like this? How are you gonna lose and still talk shit?

R.I.P.
10-10-2015, 09:39 AM

Doc Rivers

Wade's Rings
10-10-2015, 09:57 AM
I wouldn't call any team playing in the Western Conference and making it that far, "lucky."

Also, LeBron's similar comments about the Warriors being lucky after Cleveland lost in the Finals was stupid as ****, given that he gets to steamroll through shitty teams in rounds 1 and 2 year after year.

Warriors faced a Memphis team with Conley hurt in Game 1 and not even close to 100% for the rest of the series. Tony Allen got hurt in Game 4, missed Game 5, and couldn't do much in Game 6 due to his injury. Memphis was 2-2 in the Games Tony Allen & Conley played this includes Allen's injured Games 4 & 6.

The Rockets had Beverley and another starter injured.

Cleveland is without Love and Kyrie got hurt in Game 1.

Hell the Pelicans had Jrue Holiday injured but obviously the Pelicans weren't going to beat the Warriors.

Teams may face 1-2 injured teams in a Title Run and it's the Playoffs so there may be a few nagging injuries but to have almost every team with a major injury...it's why people like me doubt they will repeat and why everyone is saying if they do it again this year then it wasn't a fluke or a lucky run.

juju151111
10-10-2015, 10:00 AM
No luck about the simple fact is they won and they have rhe ring.