PDA

View Full Version : Jimmy

BIZARRO
10-10-2015, 06:20 PM
Friend of mine is a reporter who covers the Bulls.....Says Butler is just KILLIN' it in practice....

Based on last year, and by all accounts that he looks improved/even better than last year so far, there aren't many players in the league I'd take over him.

I can almost guarantee you'd take more over him than I would. :pimp:

Cocaine80s
10-10-2015, 06:27 PM
Dude needs to get rose traded for a real pg

Dr Hawk
10-10-2015, 06:31 PM
There is a reason he hasn't been ranked 93rd by ESPN

IllegalD
10-10-2015, 06:36 PM
There is a reason he hasn't been ranked 93rd by ESPN

Will he even still be in the league at age 37 and in his 20th season? :confusedshrug:

bluechox2
10-10-2015, 06:40 PM
we will give you calderon and a pick for rose

Dr Hawk
10-10-2015, 06:45 PM
Will he even still be in the league at age 37 and in his 20th season? :confusedshrug:

I can't see the future, one thing is granted though. He won't hurt his team if he is in the league at that age. Why? Because he is a TEAM PLAYER.

ISHGoat
10-10-2015, 06:53 PM
Dude needs to get rose traded for a real pg

This.. Bulls need that ball low iq cancerous chucker to GTFO and get a real PG that can defend and pass him the ball

97 bulls
10-10-2015, 07:05 PM
Friend of mine is a reporter who covers the Bulls.....Says Butler is just KILLIN' it in practice....

Based on last year, and by all accounts that he looks improved/even better than last year so far, there aren't many players in the league I'd take over him.

I can see Butler avg 24/6/3 and lockdown D. I can't wait to see the Bulls this season

nathanjizzle
10-10-2015, 07:17 PM
hes a try hard.

Naero
10-10-2015, 07:23 PM
Unless Rose changes his playstyle to a more quintessential Point Guard and actually becomes an exemplar when it pertains to work ethic, I think it'll become increasingly obvious who the real leader of this Bulls' team is moving into the future--both tangibly and intangibly.

Even while Rose was healthy, he's been too humble and under-spoken to be the locker-room leader needed to set the right morale for his peers--perhaps the biggest gape in the team's championship-contention chances.

lil jahlil
10-10-2015, 08:56 PM
:cheers:

Of course he is killing it in practice. Starters are generally guarded by their backups in practice. If he wasn't killing old Kirk Hinrich, something is terribly wrong.