PDA

View Full Version : Kings v Portland GT

GIF REACTION
10-10-2015, 10:25 PM
Go Kings.

GIF REACTION
10-10-2015, 10:27 PM
Cousins is MONEY from above the free throw line.

GIF REACTION
10-10-2015, 10:31 PM
Rondo hit a corner 3. If he can do that consistently.. Wow

Wavves
10-11-2015, 12:07 AM
That boy CJ doe

Goro
10-11-2015, 05:18 AM
I predict the Kings have a better pre-season record than regular season, and the post-season record will be NA.

All Net
10-11-2015, 05:43 AM
I predict the Kings have a better pre-season record than regular season, and the post-season record will be NA.
Will be hard for them to make it

Unless cousins takes them to the next level

GIF REACTION
10-11-2015, 06:18 AM
I have a lot of faith in this group

The starters have looked really good (Rondo-McLemore/Anderson-Gay-DMC-WCS) both offensively and defensively

What we do need to figure out is Boogie's offensive role more clearly. IMO he needs more low post possessions... However I do like the 18 foot jumpers he has been getting, because he can knock them down at a high rate.

However as much as I love this team, I would be open to trading Gay and Cousins during the season for a plethora of good players, asimilar to when Melo was traded to NY and Denver got quite a lot from it. I'd be very happy if we could rob the Lakers of Randle, or a handful of high level role players from Boston....

Anyways, atleast see how this season goes

GIF REACTION
10-11-2015, 06:23 AM
My prediction is still 50 wins. It's obviously a steep one, considering most media people have us between 30-35... I just feel like the additions we made are worth more than 5 wins. Stauskas can't compare to Belli, Jason Thompson can't compare to Koufos, and D-will can't compare to either Rondo or WCS... Keep your eyes on WCS, he won't win ROY, but he might just have the biggest impact.

Paul George 24
10-11-2015, 06:32 AM
Go Kings.
Miss playoffs again

kurple
10-11-2015, 06:54 AM
Why cant JT be compared to Koufos? Seems like an legit downgrade if you ask me

GIF REACTION
10-11-2015, 07:13 AM
Koufos > JT

GIF REACTION
10-11-2015, 07:16 AM
Koufos can anchor your defense and provide decent shotblocking

JT really can't offer that same ability, although he was a good post defender last year

It's more or less what our team needs, with drafting WCS to play along Demarcus, Koufos provides that backup rim protector big body that can anchor the defense while Cuz sits. WCS is better served as a weak side shotblocking, switching, hovering style defender... Perhaps when he gets older, slows down and bulks up he'll be the Tyson Chandler on teams.