PDA

View Full Version : Hawks will win championship this year, and here is why.

Richesly
10-11-2015, 09:35 AM
Because I predicted it back in 2011.

I called that the Hawks would win the chip in the 2015 - 2016 season, and I am already looking right, as the Hawks are undefeated in the preseason.

Walter Tavares looks like a stud, and so does Hardaway Jr.

I am a prophet.

Call me Richesly the Prophet.

Jesus of ISH(or son of ISH for the religious dopes)

I<3NBA
10-11-2015, 09:37 AM
undefeated in preseason

:yaohappy:

Dr Hawk
10-11-2015, 09:38 AM
You get banned if they do not, ok?

gcvbcat
10-11-2015, 09:43 AM
like prophet mohomad?

CelticBaller
10-11-2015, 09:47 AM
lmao

Uncle Drew
10-11-2015, 10:26 AM
Yet, in this thread, you claimed they would win it in 2015?

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=364988

stalkerforlife
10-11-2015, 10:30 AM
Post your fantasy league team in this thread.

And I will predict it sucks and I will own you.

:roll:

But hey my man, i'm not against the Hawks winning. I'm a Gator and I always love Horford.

Rocketswin2013
10-11-2015, 10:30 AM
Ban bet someone.

Richesly
10-11-2015, 10:47 AM
Post your fantasy league team in this thread.

And I will predict it sucks and I will own you.

:roll:

But hey my man, i'm not against the Hawks winning. I'm a Gator and I always love Horford.

**** no, lol. I need a link to the fantasy. I gotta start preparing if I'm hitting top 3.

I forgot which email I used to join with it, so could you link it?

stalkerforlife
10-11-2015, 10:48 AM
**** no, lol. I need a link to the fantasy. I gotta start preparing if I'm hitting top 3.

I forgot which email I used to join with it, so could you link it?

http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/nba/26328

Richesly
10-11-2015, 10:49 AM
Yet, in this thread, you claimed they would win it in 2015?

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=364988

'15 as in 2015 and 2016..

I even said does it sound foolish for atlanta to win it, since they were dominating the east.

I ****ed up in the thread title though, and got carried away saying it was that year.

But my actual prediction will be true.

And I don't know about a ban bet. I don't have any alts and I like posting here when im bored af.

Richesly
10-11-2015, 10:51 AM

Says I'm not allowed to view it, ****ing hell.

Does it tell you the name of the email?

Richesly
10-11-2015, 10:52 AM

And I'll gladly post my fantasy team here because it's gonna **** shit up son.

Watch me have the Devonta Freeman of NBA fantasy.

DavisIsMyUniBro
10-11-2015, 10:53 AM

I called that the Hawks would win the chip in the 2015 - 2016 season, and I am already looking right, as the Hawks are undefeated in the preseason.

I am a prophet.

Lol at preseason.

Btw, you guys were out scored by the Pelicans until Davis left the game.

The Pelicans didn't have their starting or backup center, their starting small forward, etc,

Also, gentry said that in this game, he purposely used bad rotations/lineups to see how the player would react.

As in, we were trying to lose

DavisIsMyUniBro
10-11-2015, 10:53 AM

I am a prophet.

Lol at preseason.

Btw, you guys were out scored by the Pelicans until Davis left the game.

The Pelicans didn't have their starting or backup center, their starting small forward, etc,

Also, gentry said that in this game, he purposely used bad rotations/lineups to see how the player would react.

As in, we were trying to lose

Davis was playing through injury.

Oh, and yes, we out scored your starters when they were on the court

Kblaze8855
10-11-2015, 10:54 AM
I doubt it but they are closer than a lot of teams seemed to be before they pulled it off. I still dont see a takeover "This guy will win it for us...." guy for the playoffs but teams have made it happen without that.....but only every 30 years or so.

They end up being the healthiest of the Cavs, Heat, Bulls, and themselves come the second round....they could make the finals. But its a tall order.

Richesly
10-11-2015, 11:00 AM
I doubt it but they are closer than a lot of teams seemed to be before they pulled it off. I still dont see a takeover "This guy will win it for us...." guy for the playoffs but teams have made it happen without that.....but only every 30 years or so.

They end up being the healthiest of the Cavs, Heat, Bulls, and themselves come the second round....they could make the finals. But its a tall order.

This Hawks has only gotten better this season, gotta remember that. And lacking Sefolosha, who was our best perimeter defender, really hurt us.

We took care of the Nets and Wizards.

Not hoping to meet the Cavs again in the playoffs, so we gotta come out either 1 or 2. I'm confident against any other team, though.

Hawks finally have a 7'3 shot blocking, rebounding big man, who unlike Hibbert, has a decent offensive game that's still improving. Even has a consistent mid range game, which in theory is unstoppable since he has a high release as well. Only issue is he lacks bulk, but being 7'3 you have to be careful with weight since you want to not strain your legs too hard.

Hardaway Jr. is that guy who can score in the iso game, too. Only guys that could do that last season consistently was Sap(in the post), Teague, and Schroder.

Tiago Splitter, another nice addition to again, what was our kryptonite.

Gonna be a nice year.

Sportal
10-11-2015, 12:12 PM
like prophet mohomad?

Mahawksmad*

Mike Armstrong
10-11-2015, 04:56 PM
lmao
Yarp.

SaltyMeatballs
10-11-2015, 05:02 PM

I am a prophet.

Doesn't mean shit

Clifton
10-11-2015, 05:55 PM
Maybe if they acquire Melo and he's able to adapt to Mike B's offense in time. As K said, they really lack a takeover player. Also their 3pt shooting besides Korver is actually quite weak. It's tough to win in the playoffs if your Spurs-type offense is getting midrange jumpers and not 3s. You lose out on 6-8 points a game that way. How can you beat teams like the Warriors and Spurs that have more talent, play the same way, and are getting 3s when you get 2s?

Horford and Millsap "can" shoot the 3, but they lost their second-best 3pt shooter in free agency and Korver is not enough. Teams can scout and shut down one screen-and-3 player. You need a whole team doing it to be unstoppable.

StephHamann
10-11-2015, 05:59 PM
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/facebook/000/004/403/Girls.png

MellowYellow
10-11-2015, 06:00 PM
Oh please, the shareef/jet Hawks teams were better. Don't be fooled by a down season for most teams in the east. Hawks will be a first round exit at best

sportjames23
10-12-2015, 12:50 AM

I am a prophet.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

sportjames23
10-12-2015, 12:54 AM
'15 as in 2015 and 2016..

I even said does it sound foolish for atlanta to win it, since they were dominating the east.

I ****ed up in the thread title though, and got carried away saying it was that year.

But my actual prediction will be true.

And I don't know about a ban bet. I don't have any alts and I like posting here when im bored af.

NBA seasons are referred to by the second half of the year, i.e. the '96 Bulls refer to the 1995-1996 Bulls. So if you say the '15 Hawks, you're referring to the 2014-2015 Hawks, whom we all know didn't win shit.

poido123
10-12-2015, 01:02 AM
:lol

Spurs m8
10-12-2015, 01:08 AM
undefeated in preseason

:yaohappy:

This

LoneyROY7
10-12-2015, 01:13 AM
Hawks won't win championship this year, and here's why.

Because basketball.

Gileraracer
10-12-2015, 02:48 AM
The Bulls where undefeated in the preseason last year as well.
I'm not sure, did they win the championship?

All Net
10-12-2015, 03:05 AM
:oldlol: they will just get swept by cavs again

Foster5k
10-12-2015, 07:08 AM
Hawks not winning a championship. Why? Because they are the Hawks. Last season this team had 60+ wins, multiple All-Star players, and the coach of the year. Guess what? They still got swept in the playoffs to a depleted Cavs team.

What that tells us is that, no matter how great the Hawks look, when it's time to actually win something of significance, the Hawks will fold and look like the same old Hawks. Then, we all just say the same thing we've been saying all these years about the Hawks. Hawks are just being the Hawks. Nothing new to see here folks.