Foster5k
10-12-2015, 10:55 AM
Dat bench reaction tho. :oldlol:

ralph_i_el
10-12-2015, 10:59 AM
:applause:

Foster5k
10-12-2015, 11:04 AM
Love how the defender is like, "Did this cat just dribble the ball through my legs?"

Also, after the play, I love how the defender's teammate tries to console him like, "Hey, don't feel bad. We play in the Brazilian league."

Gileraracer
10-12-2015, 11:04 AM
Nice move :applause:

TemporaMutantur
10-12-2015, 12:48 PM
That was so cruel, dude's probably impotent now.

He's lucky he's not in the NBA, because he wouldn't hear the end of that shit.

Either way, Otto Porter has really improved his game in the last year.

ralph_i_el
10-12-2015, 01:10 PM
That was so cruel, dude's probably impotent now.

He's lucky he's not in the NBA, because he wouldn't hear the end of that shit.

Either way, Otto Porter has really improved his game in the last year.

Mostly he's improved his confidence. If he plays well this season, he's exactly what the wiz need. 3-D wing who has high IQ and is good in transition.

Every wing that has had a full season starting alongside Wall has put up career numbers.

RidonKs
10-12-2015, 01:45 PM
team potential is still maxed out until the backcourt really proves itself or the land a big man in free agency... but porter is definitely starter material for a while. probably if he puts on some bulk he'll be able to defend the four sometimes too.

sick play tho

ralph_i_el
10-12-2015, 02:14 PM
team potential is still maxed out until the backcourt really proves itself or the land a big man in free agency... but porter is definitely starter material for a while. probably if he puts on some bulk he'll be able to defend the four sometimes too.

sick play tho

True, but both Wall and Beal have the potential to take the next step (Wall from All-Star to HoF level, Beal from decent starter to All-Star). And we also know exactly where they need to improve to make that jump (Wall- hooting, Beal- handle and consistency).

Plus management has been saving cap space to guarantee we can at least attempt to sign Durant to the max. DC may not be the biggest draw for free agents, but what backcourt complements Durant like Wall+Beal? It would be the best passer and best shooter he's ever played with.

Lebron23
10-12-2015, 02:18 PM
I hope he finally break's out as a player next season.

handbanana
10-12-2015, 07:17 PM
I hope he finally break's out as a player next season.

MIP candidacy declared :rockon:

Fudge
10-12-2015, 07:23 PM
Picked this ***** up in fantasy.

Fudge stays winning.