PDA

View Full Version : San Antonio Spurs @ Miami Heat (10.12.2015)

JohnMax
10-12-2015, 07:23 PM
https://s.yimg.com/xe/i/us/sp/v/nba/teams/83/70x70/sas.png http://oi65.tinypic.com/2mrctbt.jpg https://s.yimg.com/xe/i/us/sp/v/nba/teams/83/70x70/mia.png < clear png

https://s.yimg.com/xe/i/us/sp/v/nba/teams/83/70x70/sas.png http://espn.go.com/i/team_vs.gif https://s.yimg.com/xe/i/us/sp/v/nba/teams/83/70x70/mia.png < white background

CurryOverLebron
10-12-2015, 07:24 PM
Diaw sitting out for "rest and rehabilitation", and Whiteside is out with a calf strain. Believe everyone else should be playing tonight.

DoctorP
10-12-2015, 07:28 PM
It annoys me that Whiteside is still out. Whats the point of pre-training camp workouts if you are going to get yourself injured?

westsideozzie
10-12-2015, 07:28 PM
Television game????

GrapeApe
10-12-2015, 07:30 PM
What happened to the other thread? Anyway, hopefully Winslow can get it going and start building some confidence. He's been shaky and tentative so far.

r0drig0lac
10-12-2015, 07:31 PM
good game

DoctorP
10-12-2015, 07:32 PM
What happened to the other thread? Anyway, hopefully Winslow can get it going and start building some confidence. He's been shaky and tentative so far.

****ing rookie.

DoctorP
10-12-2015, 07:57 PM
Haslem cannot play center anymore.

r15mohd
10-12-2015, 08:17 PM
It annoys me that Whiteside is still out. Whats the point of pre-training camp workouts if you are going to get yourself injured?

he's been doing more than just pre-training camp workouts

https://instagram.com/p/8wBoAjkoLA/?taken-by=future

stalkerforlife
10-12-2015, 08:23 PM
Jimmer should be playing 25 minutes a game.

Pop is outcoaching himself again.

DoctorP
10-12-2015, 08:23 PM
he's been doing more than just pre-training camp workouts

https://instagram.com/p/8wBoAjkoLA/?taken-by=future

ughh....

Green and Johnson are balling for Miami.

BasedTom
10-12-2015, 08:32 PM
surprised duncan and aldridge aren't absolutely shtting on this team

no amare, no wiltside, no shooting...can't see how that would fare well in the regular season

DoctorP
10-12-2015, 08:41 PM
Bosh with the moves.

Atrocious shooting by the Heat starting 5.

GrapeApe
10-12-2015, 08:48 PM
It's only preseason but Aldridge with 5 fouls in 15 minutes. :oldlol:

He looks good though offensively. He and Duncan are going to be a great tandem. Spurs first unit looks solid and cohesive already.

I like the ball movement and tempo for the Heat. After the poor start they've been pretty solid overall. Dragic struggling a bit but not too worried there. Wade and Bosh look good and Green looks like he'll be a nice offensive spark off the bench. Nice first half by Johnson too. Shooting still a concern.

Well I guess I spoke too soon because the Heat have reverted back to their ball sticking ways in the 3rd quarter. Spurs ball movement outstanding as always.

T_L_P
10-12-2015, 09:24 PM
Parker's moving better, but he still doesn't look good.

And I don't see Boban playing much this year. I know he needs time to adjust, but I seriously doubt Pop puts him out there with this kind of play.

Manu though. :applause:

T_L_P
10-12-2015, 09:29 PM
Also, I have no idea what the FO sees in Kyle (they've been gushing over him).

He's not good.

Spurs m8
10-12-2015, 09:32 PM
I can't stand Reggie Williams

Such an underwhelming, nothing player

derb2k2
10-12-2015, 09:36 PM
heat gonna win this. Watch.

:coleman:

Spurs m8
10-12-2015, 09:40 PM
If Pop keeps these guys on the court, you're probably right

DoctorP
10-12-2015, 09:49 PM
Green is a much more effective guard than Wade at this point. Wade should play a 6th man role.

DaSeba5
10-12-2015, 09:56 PM
That was a really exciting 4th Q for a Preseason game. I really like our bench. It really provides a big spark.

GrapeApe
10-12-2015, 10:03 PM
Green is a much more effective guard than Wade at this point. Wade should play a 6th man role.

No he's not and no he shouldn't. Wade is still an all star caliber player and he has more basketball IQ in his bad knee than Green has in his entire body. Green does look like he can be a nice spark off the bench though.

DaSeba5
10-12-2015, 10:07 PM
Green needs to stay on the bench because he was brought here to be the guy who sparks the team off the bench. And he's done so consistently so far.

DoctorP
10-12-2015, 10:11 PM
No he's not and no he shouldn't. Wade is still an all star caliber player and he has more basketball IQ in his bad knee than Green has in his entire body. Green does look like he can be a nice spark off the bench though.

manu role for wade. manu also has a high iq and is effective off bench.

GrapeApe
10-12-2015, 10:15 PM
Green needs to stay on the bench because he was brought here to be the guy who sparks the team off the bench. And he's done so consistently so far.

Exactly. Hopefully he can be our "microwave" guy. I was happy we signed him, but there's a reason he only averages 20 mpg for his career. To suggest he should be starting over Wade is absurd. Green's career year was 16/3/2 on 45%. Wade in a modest 2015 still averaged 22/5/4 on 47%.

BasedTom
10-12-2015, 10:24 PM
no thanks. not unless the team proves itself to be good enough to be able to afford wade off the court more than he already is

GrapeApe
10-12-2015, 10:31 PM

That may eventually happen, but not while Wade is still a legit all star caliber player and certainly not in Dragic's first full year as a back court partner. Giving Wade a real PG was one of the main reasons Dragic was brought to Miami. Hopefully they can develop chemistry and Wade can get back to wreaking more havoc off the ball.

Spurs m8
10-13-2015, 12:07 AM
Well, that last quarter was some of the worst basketball i've ever seen in my life.
I reckon a few of those scrubs basically lost their potential roster spot today tbh
Flat out horrid

Cactus-Sack
10-13-2015, 02:59 AM
Parker's moving better, but he still doesn't look good.

And I don't see Boban playing much this year. I know he needs time to adjust, but I seriously doubt Pop puts him out there with this kind of play.

Manu though. :applause:
Pop never plays rookies. Don't really need him anyway.

LMA/West
Duncan/Diaw

Depth!

rmt
10-13-2015, 08:12 AM
Was at the game last night.

Duncan looks good. Aldridge looks fat. Parker sucks. The scrubs suck.

The MetroRail SUCKS big time. Took me 2 1/2 hours to get home. Now there's an orange line and a green line. Someone finally tells me at midnight how to identify the green line - would you believe by the green circle on the FRONT of the train - nothing on the side of the train - no announcement, nada. Just like the rest of the crappy mass transit city in Miami - poor planning. And I wasn't the only one going back and forth on this crappy system trying to get home. I travelled the whole of Europe on a Eurail pass and never once got lost so this takes the cake. I eventually called my husband to pick me up at the airport after midnight because the trains weren't running anymore. Sorry - just gotta vent.

aj1987
10-13-2015, 08:14 AM
:biggums: :biggums:

Dumbest post of the week.

Even with Dragic and Bosh, Wade is still the best player on the team. He proved it last season and he will this season.

r15mohd
10-13-2015, 08:39 AM
Was at the game last night.

Duncan looks good. Aldridge looks fat. Parker sucks. The scrubs suck.

The MetroRail SUCKS big time. Took me 2 1/2 hours to get home. Now there's an orange line and a green line. Someone finally tells me at midnight how to identify the green line - would you believe by the green circle on the FRONT of the train - nothing on the side of the train - no announcement, nada. Just like the rest of the crappy mass transit city in Miami - poor planning. And I wasn't the only one going back and forth on this crappy system trying to get home. I travelled the whole of Europe on a Eurail pass and never once got lost so this takes the cake. I eventually called my husband to pick me up at the airport after midnight because the trains weren't running anymore. Sorry - just gotta vent.

the metrorail is pretty bad...and is why maybe 5% of commuters actually use it. only time i've personally ever used it was to get from the arena to brickell for after parties/bar-hopping. other than that, us Floridian's drive where we have to go.

DoctorP
10-13-2015, 09:46 PM
The Metrorail sucks if delayed too much.

The Heat have looked shitty so far this pre-season on offense. Defense has looked good, though.

DoctorP
10-13-2015, 09:48 PM
:biggums: :biggums:

Dumbest post of the week.

Even with Dragic and Bosh, Wade is still the best player on the team. He proved it last season and he will this season.

:coleman: