PDA

View Full Version : Kobe jealous of Dwight?

JT123
10-13-2015, 04:37 PM
SB Nation thinks so
http://www.thedreamshake.com/2015/10/12/9497997/kobe-bryant-dwight-howard-kevin-durant-soft-reputation

Kobe's rings give him some leeway, but he's insanely jealous. Dwight walked from the Lakers and is playing for a winner, while Kobe is circling the drain in LA with that fat contract that has doomed the Lakers.

riseagainst
10-13-2015, 04:38 PM
SB Nation thinks so
http://www.thedreamshake.com/2015/10/12/9497997/kobe-bryant-dwight-howard-kevin-durant-soft-reputation

Kobe's rings give him some leeway, but he's insanely jealous. Dwight walked from the Lakers and is playing for a winner, while Kobe is circling the drain in LA with that fat contract that has doomed the Lakers.

what winner? They havent even made the WCF yet.

iTare
10-13-2015, 04:40 PM
You're a retard.

kennethgriffin
10-13-2015, 04:40 PM
i'm pretty sure kobe drove him out of LA

:oldlol:

and the lakers will win another title before houston

Vaniiiia
10-13-2015, 04:41 PM
Lakers got blown out by 30 and Kobe started talking shit behind all of his teammates .... "You're soft"

So inb4 one of his retarded fans posts that gif. We all know kobe stans are so clever and unpredictable.

But I think Kobe is jealous of a lot of people. He never had any friends growing up, and focused his entire life around basketball so he could become an all-time great. But it didn't happen. So now he's not a top 10 player and he doesn't have the social life a lot of these dudes have.

He's a wreck internally.

JT123
10-13-2015, 04:42 PM
:whatever:

!@#$%Vectors!@#
10-13-2015, 04:43 PM
:lol Dwight can't hit a FT Coward playing for a winner?:lol

!@#$%Vectors!@#
10-13-2015, 04:43 PM
:lol Dwight can't hit a FT Coward playing for a winner?:lol

DMV2
10-13-2015, 04:44 PM
:lol

JT123
10-13-2015, 04:44 PM
Lakers got blown out by 30 and Kobe started talking shit behind all of his teammates .... "You're soft"

So inb4 one of his retarded fans posts that gif. We all know kobe stans are so clever and unpredictable.

But I think Kobe is jealous of a lot of people. He never had any friends growing up, and focused his entire life around basketball so he could become an all-time great. But it didn't happen. So now he's not a top 10 player and he doesn't have the social life a lot of these dudes have.

He's a wreck internally.
:roll:

GoatBoy
10-13-2015, 04:50 PM
So many posts of people's actions off the court and how many friends he has.....

Ya'll don't know

ShaqTwizzle
10-13-2015, 04:54 PM
http://i.imgur.com/YM6NbfE.gif

JellyBean
10-13-2015, 04:55 PM
Kobe jealous of Dwight? Doubt it.

FlashDwyaneWade3
10-13-2015, 04:56 PM
Dwight is a winner of what?

Vaniiiia
10-13-2015, 04:57 PM
So many posts of people's actions off the court and how many friends he has.....

Ya'll don't know
http://www.businessinsider.com/kobe-bryant-friends-2015-2

He even admits his personality is a weakness. The fact he can't develop real friendships.

He focused his life on basketball and failed at it. That's why he's still sticking around even though he's arguably the worst player in the league, because he has nothing better to do. He'd rather be a terrible player than be with his family or socialize with people. Dude is a wreck.

JT123
10-13-2015, 05:19 PM

He even admits his personality is a weakness. The fact he can't develop real friendships.

He focused his life on basketball and failed at it. That's why he's still sticking around even though he's arguably the worst player in the league, because he has nothing better to do. He'd rather be a terrible player than be with his family or socialize with people. Dude is a wreck.
I kind of understand this part. Vanessa doesn't exactly strike me as a ride or die chick. Deep down Kobe knows she's only with him for the fame/money, and that she'll likely divorce his ass within a year of his retirement. If the guy wasn't such a prick I'd almost feel sorry for him. He will literally have NOTHING once his overrated basketball career is over..

Vaniiiia
10-13-2015, 05:27 PM
I kind of understand this part. Vanessa doesn't exactly strike me as a ride or die chick. Deep down Kobe knows she's only with him for the fame/money, and that she'll likely divorce his ass within a year of his retirement. If the guy wasn't such a prick I'd almost feel sorry for him. He will literally have NOTHING once his overrated basketball career is over..
I could never feel sorry for a rapist.

But yeah, basketball is literally the only thing this dude has ever known.

And when you think about his career, and how hard he supposedly works on a daily basis, there's nothing impressive about it. How can you put up 10,000 shots a day and still shoot 30% from the field? Kobe sacrificed almost every single element of life to be the best at a childrens game... but he didn't even get remotely close.

It really must kill the guy to see people who didn't sacrifice all the other great things in life but still be much better at the craft of bball. Guys like LeBron and KD. Davis is already better. Harden is close.

These dudes have friends. And lives. Kobe doesn't. And team accomplishments really don't mean shit when talking about who's better individually.... but that's all Kobe has to hold on to. The fact he was drafted to the Yankees of basketball and road the coattails of superior players and coaches to team rings. But that doesn't impress me.... at all. Especially considering he should have 10 if he knew how to develop friendships and wasn't such a cancer of a human.

But that's kobe for you. Perfect example of someone who failed in life.

DetroitPistonFan
10-13-2015, 05:28 PM

Who's the bigger anti-social asshole? Kobe or Kareem?

smoovegittar
10-13-2015, 05:29 PM
Yet another Bryant post. Might as well get them in before LA strengthens the East.

kennethgriffin
10-13-2015, 05:29 PM
friends come and go. banners hang forever

this is a business. if you wanna be buddies and goof around. chances are youre not gonna be successful

look at lebron

he goofed around his entire career and probly should be 1 for 6 in nba finals

its about work ethic. professionalism. drive. determination. focus and respect

dwight possesses none of these things

which is why hes now somebodies 2nd banana over in houston

houston will never win a title with dwight howard. lakers will claim dozens more within the next 50 years

Vaniiiia
10-13-2015, 05:32 PM
lakers will claim dozens more within the next 50 years
Exactly... Kobe got drafted to the Yankees of basketball. His rings mean nothing.

He has no versatility in life. It was just basketball for him. He wanted to be the best.

But he's not. Not even close. So he sacrificed his whole life to be the best but failed.

It almost sounds like your life except without the dedication to basketball and the millions of dollars. You just sacrificed everything in life period so you could sit around and collect baseball cards and dick-ride Kobe. :lol

DetroitPistonFan
10-13-2015, 05:35 PM
Exactly... Kobe got drafted to the Yankees of basketball. His rings mean nothing.

He has no versatility in life. It was just basketball for him. He wanted to be the best.

But he's not. Not even close. So he sacrificed his whole life to be the best but failed.

It almost sounds like your life except without the dedication to basketball and the millions of dollars. You just sacrificed everything in life period so you could sit around and collect baseball cards and dick-ride Kobe. :lol
:facepalm I don't like Kobe but this is stupid.

Showtime2001
10-13-2015, 06:49 PM

http://d1warraxuf7xh1.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/hi-res-6a5f258537f00c7ec884699318a3aa99_crop_north.jpg
http://s9.postimg.org/lgos06epb/9t_ZCa_zps27d735f8.jpg

Dr Seuss
10-13-2015, 06:56 PM
He has no versatility in life.

:wtf:

compared to the day in the life of Vaniiiia:

wakes up, kisses mom and dad on the lips, goes into basement and locks door behind him, logs onto ISH, posts all day about kobe, puts computer on rest mode, unlocks basement, makes pizza rolls, gives massage to mom, helps dad into teh shower, goes to bed, repeat.

MaxFly
10-13-2015, 07:03 PM

And when you think about his career, and how hard he supposedly works on a daily basis, there's nothing impressive about it. How can you put up 10,000 shots a day and still shoot 30% from the field? Kobe sacrificed almost every single element of life to be the best at a childrens game... but he didn't even get remotely close.

It really must kill the guy to see people who didn't sacrifice all the other great things in life but still be much better at the craft of bball. Guys like LeBron and KD. Davis is already better. Harden is close.

These dudes have friends. And lives. Kobe doesn't. And team accomplishments really don't mean shit when talking about who's better individually.... but that's all Kobe has to hold on to. The fact he was drafted to the Yankees of basketball and road the coattails of superior players and coaches to team rings. But that doesn't impress me.... at all. Especially considering he should have 10 if he knew how to develop friendships and wasn't such a cancer of a human.

Multiple paragraphs... arm chair psychology... You sound more jealous than Bryant does. :facepalm

LikeMike
10-13-2015, 07:09 PM
SB Nation thinks so

He is jealous because Dwight is playing with the best SG to have played the game in the past decade.

Vaniiiia
10-13-2015, 07:12 PM
@Showtime Lakers - I already covered that... As I said, all kobe and his *** guzzling fans have to fall back on are team championships... they know when the advanced stats come out and Kobe is nowhere to be found, they can only talk about shit the Lakers as a team accomplished. So thank you.

@Dr. Suess - :roll: Made me laugh out loud, I give you a 2 for originality, but a 10 for using a personal experience against me(I used to shower with my dad) and a 10 for making me laugh. But again, Kobe is a loser in life compared to me..... has more money but I have more friends and more versatility, he's just a dude putting a ball through a hoop, I'm actually gonna change the world

@MaxFly - .............. Stay retired dude. You're gonna get BODIED in this era. I'm the man around here now, you don't want this problem. Especially on your first day back. Just log off and act like you didn't remember this place existed.

DavisWarriorsFan
10-13-2015, 07:17 PM

How do you know that Kobe doesn't have friends?

JT123
10-13-2015, 07:24 PM
@Showtime Lakers - I already covered that... As I said, all kobe and his *** guzzling fans have to fall back on are team championships... they know when the advanced stats come out and Kobe is nowhere to be found, they can only talk about shit the Lakers as a team accomplished. So thank you.

@Dr. Suess - :roll: Made me laugh out loud, I give you a 2 for originality, but a 10 for using a personal experience against me(I used to shower with my dad) and a 10 for making me laugh. But again, Kobe is a loser in life compared to me..... has more money but I have more friends and more versatility, he's just a dude putting a ball through a hoop, I'm actually gonna change the world

@MaxFly - .............. Stay retired dude. You're gonna get BODIED in this era. I'm the man around here now, you don't want this problem. Especially on your first day back. Just log off and act like you didn't remember this place existed.
:eek: 3 posters body bagged in just one post. :bowdown:

Vaniiiia
10-13-2015, 07:26 PM
How do you know that Kobe doesn't have friends?
:facepalm

Straight from the snitches mouth, bro. He said he's friendly with people but doesn't have any true friends due to his selfish and unrealistic desire to be the best at something.

The thing with Kobe is, he doesn't have good time management. Jordan when he wasn't being a beast on the court was out partying and gambling, now obviously he got his dad killed doing some of that stuff, but if Jordan has time to make friends and live a full life, why can't Kobe?

Kobe uses the idea of dedicating himself to a craft as an excuse for why he doesn't have close friendships. Too busy.... :sleeping

If I have time to study the stock market and build websites to make a living, all the while socializing, frequenting multiple social media outlets (including ISH, a place I come to out of my love for hoops) AND BE A FULL-TIME STUDENT AT THE BIGGEST PARTY SCHOOL IN THE COUNTRY.... what is Kobe's excuse for not doing anything but shoot basketballs? It's just perplexing because he himself says it's a weakness...

And you get mad at me for pointing it out. Like the idea of him being jealous of a guy younger, better looking, better athlete, on a better team is some crazy out of world notion. :rolleyes:

You kobe stans stay reaching.

Showtime2001
10-13-2015, 07:35 PM

Straight from the snitches mouth, bro. He said he's friendly with people but doesn't have any true friends due to his selfish and unrealistic desire to be the best at something.

The thing with Kobe is, he doesn't have good time management. Jordan when he wasn't being a beast on the court was out partying and gambling, now obviously he got his dad killed doing some of that stuff, but if Jordan has time to make friends and live a full life, why can't Kobe?

Kobe uses the idea of dedicating himself to a craft as an excuse for why he doesn't have close friendships. Too busy.... :sleeping

If I have time to study the stock market and build websites to make a living, all the while socializing, frequenting multiple social media outlets (including ISH, a place I come to out of my love for hoops) AND BE A FULL-TIME STUDENT AT THE BIGGEST PARTY SCHOOL IN THE COUNTRY.... what is Kobe's excuse for not doing anything but shoot basketballs? It's just perplexing because he himself says it's a weakness...

And you get mad at me for pointing it out. Like the idea of him being jealous of a guy younger, better looking, better athlete, on a better team is some crazy out of world notion. :rolleyes:

So much butt hurt in this post stay mad doe.

DavisWarriorsFan
10-13-2015, 07:46 PM

The NBA is a job. Who has time to make friends with co-workers? Most players don't have teammates as his best friend or as a good friend. Their good friend's are on the other team.

outbreak
10-13-2015, 07:51 PM

You admitted you are a check out chick in a health food store.

gcvbcat
10-13-2015, 08:06 PM
http://i.imgur.com/YM6NbfE.gif

Kobe should have flopped.

Goro
10-13-2015, 08:23 PM

You showered with your dad? :biggums:

KingLeBronJames
10-13-2015, 08:33 PM
SB Nation thinks so

Why would Kobe be jealous of Dwight? Kobe has 5 NBA Championships. Went to the Finals 7 times. Dwight couldn't get to the Conference Finals in the West.

bobopenguin
10-13-2015, 08:48 PM
SB Nation thinks so

winner? who? Spurs? Dwight is in Spurs now?

LikeMike
10-13-2015, 08:50 PM
Rockets.... winners..... :roll:

sportjames23
10-14-2015, 12:33 AM
Dammit OP. For real, breh, you make more Kobe threads than Kenneth or any other Kobe stan. :facepalm

SpecialQue
10-14-2015, 01:00 AM
Kobe has five championships and Dwight has one finals appearance.

SouBeachTalents
10-14-2015, 07:17 AM
Kobe has five championships and Dwight has one finals appearance.

Where he lost to Kobe to boot

KirbyPls
10-14-2015, 01:50 PM
Where he lost to Pau to boot

Amazing isn't it?

StephHamann
10-14-2015, 01:57 PM
SB Nation thinks so

http://i.imgur.com/e6Xwwuy.gif

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/yJ3bWBfeNuQ/hqdefault.jpg

riseagainst
10-14-2015, 02:02 PM
http://i.imgur.com/e6Xwwuy.gif

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/yJ3bWBfeNuQ/hqdefault.jpg