PDA

View Full Version : Draymond Green upset at those questioning their title.

Hey Yo
10-13-2015, 05:55 PM
OAKLAND, Calif. -- Forward Draymond Green said Tuesday that teams questioning the Golden State Warriors' championship are bitter, pointing out that you don't hear such talk coming from teams such as the San Antonio Spurs.

"If they saying that, they aren't the champs. It's simple. Gregg Popovich didn't say that. That's one organization I really respect. And you haven't heard anybody in they camp say that. You ain't heard anybody from OKC say that, some of the organizations that I really respect," Green said.

"You see the ring fitting man over there? Jason of Beverly Hills, he over there fitting us for our ring? That's pretty cool. So if they saying that, it's some bitterness and some saltiness going around. They obviously not the champs. So who cares what they say. It is what it is."

"It's just bad, man," Green said Tuesday, describing how he'd feel about questioning someone else's title. "I would feel bad about myself doing that. That's just crazy to me, but that just lets you know how many people didn't want to see us win. Because they sick."

Asked why he believes the Warriors are attracting this particular criticism, Green said, "People hate change. People don't accept change well."

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/13880717/draymond-green-stephen-curry-rip-teams-criticizing-golden-state-warriors-title

Isn't he the stupidfuc (while interviewed at the parade) that said that the Cavs suck? Can't say the team, you beat in Finals, sucks and then cry if others are critical of your title.

FKAri
10-13-2015, 06:00 PM
"People hate change. People don't accept change well.

He's right about that.

Foster5k
10-13-2015, 06:06 PM
Draymond Queen is starting to irritate me. I get why he's getting pissed at people questioning their championship. However, he needs to get over it. People questioned pretty much every championship LeBron has won. Do you see him going on about it? Be a champion Draymond. Let the rings speak for themselves.

Fudge
10-13-2015, 06:06 PM
Those "critics" are all right, though.

Their title has an asterisk. A big fat one. Nobody can even deny that.

JimmyMcAdocious
10-13-2015, 06:09 PM
Who gives a shit if people are trolling and who gives a shit if he's upset? No one will care about any of this once the season starts in a few weeks. Just offseason talk.

WorldWarriors
10-13-2015, 06:18 PM
OAKLAND, Calif. -- Forward Draymond Green said Tuesday that teams questioning the Golden State Warriors' championship are bitter, pointing out that you don't hear such talk coming from teams such as the San Antonio Spurs.

"If they saying that, they aren't the champs. It's simple. Gregg Popovich didn't say that. That's one organization I really respect. And you haven't heard anybody in they camp say that. You ain't heard anybody from OKC say that, some of the organizations that I really respect," Green said.

"You see the ring fitting man over there? Jason of Beverly Hills, he over there fitting us for our ring? That's pretty cool. So if they saying that, it's some bitterness and some saltiness going around. They obviously not the champs. So who cares what they say. It is what it is."

"It's just bad, man," Green said Tuesday, describing how he'd feel about questioning someone else's title. "I would feel bad about myself doing that. That's just crazy to me, but that just lets you know how many people didn't want to see us win. Because they sick."

Asked why he believes the Warriors are attracting this particular criticism, Green said, "People hate change. People don't accept change well."

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/13880717/draymond-green-stephen-curry-rip-teams-criticizing-golden-state-warriors-title

Isn't he the stupidfuc (while interviewed at the parade) that said that the Cavs suck? Can't say the team, you beat in Finals, sucks and then cry if others are critical of your title.

Just come back and do it again. I'm ready for the season. Screw the haters.

warriorfan
10-13-2015, 06:47 PM

You are the least qualified person for determining how valid a championship is, you have never won anything in your life.

Fudge
10-13-2015, 06:49 PM
Fudge is always winning. Are you upset about that?

kennethgriffin
10-13-2015, 06:53 PM
who are questioning the warriors title?

they dominated

:lol

doc rivers? who cares :oldlol:

he said the celtics were never beatin when healthy and theyre the real 2009,2010,2011 champs or some shit

f*ck that reverse balding piece of sh*t

24-Inch_Chrome
10-13-2015, 06:58 PM
Is there an actual asterisk in the record books? No? So why does anyone care?

Asterisk rings do not exist.

RoseCity07
10-13-2015, 07:05 PM
Yeah it was really fair that the Cavs that made it to the finals lost their all-star point guard at the start of the series and also didn't have their all-star power forward. You're god damned right people are going to call it what it was. They definitely had a lot of luck avoiding the Spurs and heathy Cavs.

Heavincent
10-13-2015, 07:06 PM
Nobody questions it except internet trolls.

!@#$%Vectors!@#
10-13-2015, 07:08 PM

:lol 2/6

kennethgriffin
10-13-2015, 07:09 PM
Is there an actual asterisk in the record books? No? So why does anyone care?

Asterisk rings do not exist.

you do realize an asterisk is just a symbol designating a difference in regulated format right?

you can literally put an asterisk on anything. they themselves are factual and real. it all depends on how much validity is backing the point being made

for instance... heres a list of cakes

Pound cake
Upsidown cake
devils food cake
ice cream cake*
fudge cake
cheese cake*

(* must be refrigerated )

see. its just added information. an asterisk itself is harmless.

people in the sports world seem to think of asterisks as some kind of mythological being of some sort

theyre real. and so are lockouts

the only thing thats debatable is just how much less those titles are worth

i personally believe there is no such thing as a valid depreciation of value for an injury to another team or anything that is common place. that happens every year to everyone

warriorfan
10-13-2015, 08:10 PM
Fudge is always winning.

:roll:

!@#$%Vectors!@#
10-13-2015, 08:11 PM
you do realize an asterisk is just a symbol designating a difference in regulated format right?

you can literally put an asterisk on anything. they themselves are factual and real. it all depends on how much validity is backing the point being made

for instance... heres a list of cakes

Pound cake
Upsidown cake
devils food cake
ice cream cake*
fudge cake
cheese cake*

(* must be refrigerated )

see. its just added information. an asterisk itself is harmless.

people in the sports world seem to think of asterisks as some kind of mythological being of some sort

theyre real. and so are lockouts

the only thing thats debatable is just how much less those titles are worth

i personally believe there is no such thing as a valid depreciation of value for an injury to another team or anything that is common place. that happens every year to everyone

:applause: :applause: Spoken like a man who is reasonable and educated.

Goro
10-13-2015, 08:21 PM
They are champs without colluding. Nothing to defend.

JT123
10-13-2015, 08:22 PM
Nobody questions it except internet trolls.
Doc Rivers and Kyrie Irving are internet trolls? :roll:

ArbitraryWater
10-13-2015, 08:24 PM
who are questioning the warriors title?

they dominated

:lol

doc rivers? who cares :oldlol:

he said the celtics were never beatin when healthy and theyre the real 2009,2010,2011 champs or some shit

f*ck that reverse balding piece of sh*t

Actually they didnt dominate.. thats the problem.

They didnt beat great competiton nor dominate weaker one. They slacked hard, throughout the entire postseason.

HylianNightmare
10-13-2015, 08:26 PM
Asterisk for sure

Heavincent
10-13-2015, 08:30 PM

They didnt beat great competiton nor dominate weaker one. They slacked hard, throughout the entire postseason.

They had a 7.8 point differential in the playoffs.

24-Inch_Chrome
10-13-2015, 08:34 PM
kenneth's bullshit isn't worth reading. A ring is a ring is a ring.

JT123
10-13-2015, 08:40 PM
They had a 7.8 point differential in the playoffs.
Considering the shit competition they faced in every round their point differential should have been no less than 14.0 :facepalm
Anyway, the only reason Draymond is upset is because deep down he knows what the "haters" are saying is true.

Doranku
10-13-2015, 08:40 PM

Reminds me of the 2013 Heat. Only faced one 50 win team (:roll: ) and still needed more games to win the title than the 2015 Warriors.

Heavincent
10-13-2015, 08:42 PM
Considering the shit competition they faced in every round their point differential should have been no less than 14.0 :facepalm
Anyway, the only reason Draymond is upset is because deep down he knows what the "haters" are saying is true.

Better point differential than the Heat from 2011-14, despite playing against the far superior western conference.

Meanwhile, the Heat were playing the Bucks, Bobcats, Knicks, JV Bulls, etc. Don't forget the big bad Pacers :oldlol:

Heavincent
10-13-2015, 08:44 PM
Reminds me of the 2013 Heat. Only faced one 50 win team (:roll: ) and still needed more games to win the title than the 2015 Warriors.

Lebron stans do NOT want to go down this road.

http://i.imgur.com/CIu6gDI.jpg

ArbitraryWater
10-13-2015, 09:02 PM

Doesn't remind ME of the 2013 Heat, since the Spurs were an ATG team, and the Pacers stuck at 49 wins because they didn't play in Boston due to the Marathon shooting... and because his help was generally poor throughout the Eastern series', with Bosh having one of the worst playoff series' for an all-star ever.

But dat legendary 16 ppg and 12 ppg support... looks like what Duncan had in '03, or Dirk in '11.

So again, no.. doesn't look very similar now does it.

Lebron stans do NOT want to go down this road.

http://i.imgur.com/CIu6gDI.jpg

Why wouldnt we? I love that picture... you realize if you dont count the lockout 60+% win percentage teams, people might as well say "LeBron won a title with a team that didnt even win 50 games!" ? Since, they don't count the 2012 Pacers, OKC (or Heat) in that stat... or the 2013 Pacers missing their last game.

raprap
10-13-2015, 09:12 PM
Thread starts with Draymond and will end up with bron. Rent free. :oldlol:

CJ Mustard
10-13-2015, 09:16 PM
Is Kelly Olynyk also getting fitted for his ring?

Legends66NBA7
10-13-2015, 09:16 PM
Draymond and the other Warriors shouldn't be so defensive.

They won, nothing is ever going to change that and people are eventually going to get over it.

Heavincent
10-13-2015, 09:20 PM
Draymond and the other Warriors shouldn't be so defensive.

They won, nothing is ever going to change that and people are eventually going to get over it.

They're not. Klay was literally laughing at Doc's buffoonery.

There's not much controversy about their title anyway. They won 67 games in the West, had the #1 defense and #2 offense, a historically good point differential, went 16-5 in the playoffs...pretty clear who the best team was.

Foster5k
10-13-2015, 09:25 PM
They're not. Klay was literally laughing at Doc's buffoonery.

There's not much controversy about their title anyway. They won 67 games in the West, had the #1 defense and #2 offense, a historically good point differential, went 16-5 in the playoffs...pretty clear who the best team was.
Agreed. However, you do have to admit they got lucky with injuries to other team's key players. Then again, injuries are part of the game and so is luck. So, that's not really an argument.

Anyhow, nice avatar. I love that Metal Gear series.

Doranku
10-13-2015, 09:27 PM
since the Spurs were an ATG team
:roll: :roll: :roll:

kennethgriffin
10-13-2015, 09:29 PM
kenneth's bullshit isn't worth reading. A ring is a ring is a ring.

then bill russell is run away GOAT

we place michael ahead of him because his 6 have more legitimacy than russells 11

if russell won 11 in the modern era there would be absolutely no disputing them

so its obvious not all rings are created equal

per team or individual

theres always wiggle room

its all there. black and white clear as crystal

you lose

good day sir

Heavincent
10-13-2015, 09:30 PM
Agreed. However, you do have to admit they got lucky with injuries to other team's key players. Then again, injuries are part of the game and so is luck. So, that's not really an argument.

Anyhow, nice avatar. I love that Metal Gear series.

Wasn't that different from any other year. They still had to play Anthony Davis, Marc Gasol, Randolph, Harden, Howard, and Lebron.

Goro
10-13-2015, 09:30 PM
Doc Rivers and Kyrie Irving are internet trolls? :roll:

I get that Kyrie believes in himself and thinks if he played the Cavs would have won, but Doc's team didn't even get far enough to combat the Warriors. What is his gripe?

24-Inch_Chrome
10-13-2015, 09:45 PM
then bill russell is run away GOAT

we place michael ahead of him because his 6 have more legitimacy than russells 11

if russell won 11 in the modern era there would be absolutely no disputing them

so its obvious not all rings are created equal

per team or individual

theres always wiggle room

its all there. black and white clear as crystal

you lose

good day sir

You're dumb. The overall validity of a team championship has no relation to an individual's performance in said championship run.

Bill Russell has more rings than Jordan but Jordan's performance through the playoffs/finals is historically unequaled. Thus, while all rings are equally valid, Jordan's superior individual performance vaults him ahead of those with an equal or greater number of team awards. Jordan is placed ahead of Russell because he is the greatest finals performer ever, not because his rings are any more valid than Russell's.

You try so hard to push that garbage argument to prop up Kobe. Kobe only has two rings as 'the man,' so I have no ****ing idea why you try so hard to add imaginary asterisks to other players' accomplishments when Kobe is an easy target for that exact same kind of bullshit.

Hey Yo
10-13-2015, 09:48 PM
Wasn't that different from any other year. They still had to play Anthony Davis, Marc Gasol, Randolph, Harden, Howard, and Lebron.
You say they (referring to the GSW team) and then to proceed to mention they beat 2 single players on different teams. Then mention 2 teammates on the same team.

5 vs. 1 and 5 vs. 2 wins aren't impressive.

Heavincent
10-13-2015, 10:00 PM
You say they (referring to the GSW team) and then to proceed to mention they beat 2 single players on different teams. Then mention 2 teammates on the same team.

5 vs. 1 and 5 vs. 2 wins aren't impressive.

Not my fault your reading comprehension sucks dick. I don't feel like explaining it again because it's pretty easy to understand what I meant if you use your brain for two seconds.

Cleverness
10-13-2015, 10:06 PM
Warriors won 67 games resting all their players during the regular season 'cause they are hella good and #1 seed gives them an easier path (dee dee dee).. rest of the teams worked their players hard... obviously way too hard in Cleveland's case

2009 Lakers faced Dwight, Raefer Alston, Courtney Lee, Lewes, and Hedo Turkoglu in the NBA finals
2015 Warriors faced Dwight, James Harden, Josh Smith, Ariza, Jason Terry, Terrence Jones... five years later nobody calling 2009 an asterisk without #1 Celtics champs -KG

Some internet trolls goin' nuts over Mike Conley wearing a mask and a girl named Beverly cheering the Rockets who beat the Clippers who beat the Spurs who lost to the Pelicans (which GS swept). Well I can educate you:

Injuries in every NBA season, but it's not like 2003 when Dirk AND C Webb both injured for playoffs, 1988 Isiah Thomas injured in finals, 2009 KG injured, 1983 James Worthy injured, 1987 McHale broken foot,........ ???

all of the above titles counted

dunksby
10-14-2015, 05:06 AM
I think he is mad because he expected a lot more coverage and ass kissing from the media.

sportjames23
10-14-2015, 05:19 AM
Only way to shut them up is to win it all again, Draymond. You gonna have a target on your back all season, bruh. Be ready for it.

Lebron23
10-14-2015, 05:22 AM
Only way to shut them up is to win it all again, Draymond. You gonna have a target on your back all season, bruh. Be ready for it.

I hope he got punch in the face. I didn't know that he was a huge @$$hole. I remember some of the posters hating him before the NBA Finals.

sportjames23
10-14-2015, 05:26 AM
I hope he got punch in the face. I didn't know that he was a huge @$$hole. I remember some of the posters hating him before the NBA Finals.

I like Draymond, but he does talk a lot of shit. I mean A LOT. He just needs to stop bitching and prove all the haters wrong by winning again.

Just sounds like he's letting it get in his head.

Lebron23
10-14-2015, 05:35 AM
I like Draymond, but he does talk a lot of shit. I mean A LOT. He just needs to stop bitching and prove all the haters wrong by winning again.

Just sounds like he's letting it get in his head.

They won't have an easier road in the NBA Finals this year. A healthy OKC, Houston, and San Antonio would beat them.

Prime_Shaq
10-14-2015, 11:32 AM
You can when you win, anything goes when you're a champ.

DavisIsMyUniBro
10-14-2015, 12:08 PM
the only injury that would have effected any of the series would have been if kyrie was healthy.

and even then, its questionable. on defense it would be about the same, but while kyrie would do a better job than delly overall, i doubt that the game 2 performance would be replicated.

I would lean towards the warriors in 6 or 7.

but its foolish to question it. its like questioning jordan's title because he made an offensive foul.

1manfastbreak
10-14-2015, 02:59 PM
kiss the ring you salty bxtches

Fudge
10-14-2015, 03:11 PM
kiss the * you salty bxtches
:banana:

1manfastbreak
10-14-2015, 03:49 PM
your tears are so tasty.

I never thought when you mixed jealousy and bitterness with salt water it would taste sooo good.

please, tell me more about how other teams who didn't make the playoffs would have beaten the warriors

or teams who lost to other teams that lost to the warriors would have beaten them

or teams who lost to the warriors directly would have beaten the warriors if this that and that other thing would have happened.

it's quite entertaining.

JT123
10-14-2015, 03:59 PM
your tears are so tasty.

I never thought when you mixed jealousy and bitterness with salt water it would taste sooo good.

please, tell me more about how other teams who didn't make the playoffs would have beaten the warriors

or teams who lost to other teams that lost to the warriors would have beaten them

or teams who lost to the warriors directly would have beaten the warriors if this that and that other thing would have happened.

it's quite entertaining.
meltdown. enjoy your *ring though

SwayDizzle
10-14-2015, 04:34 PM
let's be real here for a sec. even a semi healthy Cavs squad would have demolished the Dubs. GSW played like ass in the finals and still won because of how depleted the Cavs were. it just wasn't a convincing performance and there's no way in hell I would bet on them repeating. Any of the past champions in the last 10 years would have schooled this GSW team in a series.

BIG FURB
10-14-2015, 09:47 PM
let's be real here for a sec. even a semi healthy Cavs squad would have demolished the Dubs. GSW played like ass in the finals and still won because of how depleted the Cavs were. it just wasn't a convincing performance and there's no way in hell I would bet on them repeating. Any of the past champions in the last 10 years would have schooled this GSW team in a series.

In the 4 games that they won, they beat the cavs by an average of 12.5ppg. In their losses they lost by 7 points combined. That's a convincing performance to me

Fudge
10-14-2015, 09:49 PM
your tears are so tasty.

it's quite entertaining.
What. A. Meltdown.

LoneyROY7
10-14-2015, 09:50 PM

Hey Yo
10-14-2015, 09:51 PM
You can when you win, anything goes when you're a champ.
but if you say the team you beat in the Finals "sucks" then don't cry when others question your title run.

Fudge
10-14-2015, 09:52 PM
http://s10.postimg.org/4yxgmnfsl/2015trophy.gifhttp://s23.postimg.org/wf9gdmmbb/GSW_2edit.gifhttp://s23.postimg.org/twnrcy0l3/curry2.gif
http://s23.postimg.org/44xua048n/Askerrisk.gif http://s23.postimg.org/jp580jed3/Kerr.gifhttp://s12.postimg.org/4xmz4fuax/GSW.gif
http://s12.postimg.org/jea8j0js9/GSW_3.gifhttp://s12.postimg.org/70xec3u3t/GSW_4.gifhttp://s12.postimg.org/yqykqs8bt/GSW_Speights.gif

LoneyROY7
10-14-2015, 09:52 PM
http://s10.postimg.org/4yxgmnfsl/2015trophy.gifhttp://s23.postimg.org/wf9gdmmbb/GSW_2edit.gifhttp://s23.postimg.org/twnrcy0l3/curry2.gif
http://s23.postimg.org/44xua048n/Askerrisk.gif http://s23.postimg.org/jp580jed3/Kerr.gifhttp://s12.postimg.org/4xmz4fuax/GSW.gif
http://s12.postimg.org/jea8j0js9/GSW_3.gifhttp://s12.postimg.org/70xec3u3t/GSW_4.gifhttp://s12.postimg.org/yqykqs8bt/GSW_Speights.gif

So. Many. Asterisks.

WorldWarriors
10-14-2015, 10:07 PM
Silly:oldlol:

houston
10-15-2015, 12:44 AM
Warriors won 67 games resting all their players during the regular season 'cause they are hella good and #1 seed gives them an easier path (dee dee dee).. rest of the teams worked their players hard... obviously way too hard in Cleveland's case

2009 Lakers faced Dwight, Raefer Alston, Courtney Lee, Lewes, and Hedo Turkoglu in the NBA finals
2015 Warriors faced Dwight, James Harden, Josh Smith, Ariza, Jason Terry, Terrence Jones... five years later nobody calling 2009 an asterisk without #1 Celtics champs -KG

Some internet trolls goin' nuts over Mike Conley wearing a mask and a girl named Beverly cheering the Rockets who beat the Clippers who beat the Spurs who lost to the Pelicans (which GS swept). Well I can educate you:

Injuries in every NBA season, but it's not like 2003 when Dirk AND C Webb both injured for playoffs, 1988 Isiah Thomas injured in finals, 2009 KG injured, 1983 James Worthy injured, 1987 McHale broken foot,........ ???

all of the above titles counted

best team won period indeed

All Net
10-15-2015, 04:06 AM
The finals is the only series which I think could of would of changed the outcome.

They were the best team in the west

warriorfan
10-15-2015, 04:09 AM
These guys salty from tasting warriorjizz