PDA

View Full Version : The real reason why whites dont want border jumpers

Hit_Em
10-13-2015, 07:49 PM
They dont want to become a minority.This is the real reason it has nothing to do with crime or jobs.imma say the real deal spill that makes everyone uncomfortable because imma real azz ***** like that AND JEFF ****S WITH ME

poido123
10-13-2015, 07:52 PM
:coleman:

You had an education? Your english is pretty woeful.

The REAL reason is that there is no order among this group of people, many of them are looting, defficating, making a mess and general nuisance of themselves wherever they go.

They are not your model refugee looking for safe haven and showing humility. They expect to be looked after and 4 out of 5 are not genuine war torn refugees.

Patrick Chewing
10-13-2015, 07:57 PM
I wanna be a real azz ***** too.

Goro
10-13-2015, 08:10 PM
Didn't expect to agree with the OP.

Nick Young
10-13-2015, 08:11 PM
Many Mexicans are white breh. Mexico is like America-a melting pot nation.

Patrick Chewing
10-13-2015, 08:15 PM
If I was a white American, i would start buying prime real estate in Mexico.

Who knows, in 100 years all the Mexicans that jumped the border will be clamoring to come back home cause all the work is in Mexico.

Goro
10-13-2015, 08:17 PM
Not a majority of them though.

DonDadda59
10-13-2015, 08:19 PM
I knew a guy whose family lives on a ranch in California. They are hicks to the core. He told me his mother wept when it was announced Latinos were the majority in California. :roll:

Akrazotile
10-13-2015, 08:20 PM
They dont want to become a minority.This is the real reason it has nothing to do with crime or jobs.imma say the real deal spill that makes everyone uncomfortable because imma real azz ***** like that AND JEFF ****S WITH ME

In a way this is correct. Large numbers of Mexicans bring a different culture to the states, and many whites do not want to become a CULTURAL minority. Which is a completely natural feeling to have. No need to apologize.

Nick Young
10-13-2015, 08:22 PM
Latino culture is awesome as long as they don't also bring traditional Mexican racism with them. The food, the sports, the clothes, the latino hotties, all the rest of it is cool with me:cheers:

TheMan
10-13-2015, 08:27 PM
Our "white" Mexicans are also Raza, homie. Don't lump em in with the crackers :coleman:

Nick Young
10-13-2015, 08:29 PM
Our "white" Mexicans are also Raza, homie. Don't lump em in with the crackers :coleman:
white Mexicans aren't white? I thought you said they were before amigo:confusedshrug:

TheMan
10-13-2015, 08:30 PM
I knew a guy whose family lives on a ranch in California. They are hicks to the core. He told me his mother wept when it was announced Latinos were the majority in California. :roll:
We also wept when the Anglo Saxon hordes overtook us back in the day when California was ours.

Paybacks a bitch :yaohappy:

Nick Young
10-13-2015, 08:31 PM
Mexico/Spain was foolish to give up California so easily. If it was still part of Mexico, it easily would be the best part.

TheMan
10-13-2015, 08:33 PM
white Mexicans aren't white? I thought you said they were before amigo:confusedshrug:
Well yeah, if they're majority of Spanish ancestry but make no mistake, they want nor part of the pasty white Anglo culture. Our whites have flavor, not lame asses like your typical redneck.

DonDadda59
10-13-2015, 08:37 PM
We also wept when the Anglo Saxon hordes overtook us back in the day when California was ours.

Paybacks a bitch :yaohappy:

Montezuma's Revenge... for real. :crazysam:

Trollsmasher
10-13-2015, 08:38 PM
no problem with being a minority - whites will still rule and own most of the wealth

just look at brazil

you just can't reach us

way to the top is too steep for ya

Nick Young
10-13-2015, 08:39 PM
Well yeah, if they're majority of Spanish ancestry but make no mistake, they want nor part of the pasty white Anglo culture. Our whites have flavor, not lame asses like your typical redneck.
They are still white and pasty though, just not Anglo Saxon.

I have a secret for you padre. Majority of white people in America aren't from Anglo Saxon descent themselves.

catch24
10-13-2015, 08:51 PM

Whats up with the racist undertones? "white pasty culture"? :roll:

This forum is ignorant as hell man lol

Nick Young
10-13-2015, 08:55 PM
Whats up with the racist undertones? "white pasty culture"? :roll:

This forum is ignorant as hell man lol
This is what I was talking about when I said I have no problem with Latino culture coming to America as long as Latino racism doesn't come along with it.

catch24
10-13-2015, 09:00 PM
This is what I was talking about when I said I have no problem with Latino culture coming to America as long as Latino racism doesn't come along with it.

I'm latino/hispanic myself, but when seeing posts like that I literally cringe.

Its like watching idiots vehemently hate on black people in the OTC...yet their favorite sport and athletes that participate in said favorite sport...are black. :oldlol:

TheMan
10-13-2015, 09:06 PM
I'm latino/hispanic myself, but when seeing posts like that I literally cringe.

Its like watching idiots vehemently hate on black people in the OTC...yet their favorite sport and athletes that participate in said favorite sport...are black. :oldlol:
Come on bro, I'm just shooting the shit with these guys :lol

I'm no racist, honestly...I like white people, I even have white friends.

dkmwise
10-13-2015, 09:11 PM
So will they be able to start getting affirmative action?

Nick Young
10-13-2015, 09:21 PM

Bro that's what racists always say bro....

DonDadda59
10-13-2015, 09:23 PM
So will they be able to start getting affirmative action?

Maybe in Mexico.

KyrieTheFuture
10-13-2015, 09:31 PM
55 Million mexicans in right now, 122 million people in Mexico. If we literally absorbed their whole country, we would still have more white people. We have like ~200 million white americans.

Patrick Chewing
10-13-2015, 09:33 PM

Man **** that puto. No need to essplain to him anyting man. Latinos y gringos unidos contra los pinche mayates.

HeatFanSince88
10-13-2015, 09:34 PM
Well here are some

1. When whites are minority they dont enjoy the same "privelege" that other minorities get. Look at South Africa. Affirmative action STILL forces lower qualified blacks over whites despite whites being less than 10% of the population. South Africa is one of the absolute worst nations in the world since Apartheid ended.

2. Increased violence against whites....for simply being white. Unlike being a single black guy who lives in a white community(you would actually be safer ), if you are a single white living in an all black community you are going to be targeted simply for being white. Again lets look at South Africa where random black dudes just charge white farmers and slice them with machettes.

3. Increased welfare state. South Africa is just such a good example with this that we'll use them again. Only 6% of the nation contributes 99% of all income tax revenue. I'm willing to bet that an proportionately high number of that 6% belong to the less than 10% white demographic in the country. that is an insane statistic.

This guy definetly has some videos that I wouldn't agree with, but this one is good. It's a long watch, but you'll learn a lot.
The truth about South Africa and Aparteid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4SS8uyhQnY

Remember the quality of life in south Africa didn't just go down for whites, but also DRAMATICALLY for the blacks and everyone else as well.

KyrieTheFuture
10-13-2015, 09:45 PM
Well here are some

1. When whites are minority they dont enjoy the same "privelege" that other minorities get. Look at South Africa. Affirmative action STILL forces lower qualified blacks over whites despite whites being less than 10% of the population. South Africa is one of the absolute worst nations in the world since Apartheid ended.

2. Increased violence against whites....for simply being white. Unlike being a single black guy who lives in a white community(you would actually be safer ), if you are a single white living in an all black community you are going to be targeted simply for being white. Again lets look at South Africa where random black dudes just charge white farmers and slice them with machettes.

3. Increased welfare state. South Africa is just such a good example with this that we'll use them again. Only 6% of the nation contributes 99% of all income tax revenue. I'm willing to bet that an proportionately high number of that 6% belong to the less than 10% white demographic in the country. that is an insane statistic.

This guy definetly has some videos that I wouldn't agree with, but this one is good. It's a long watch, but you'll learn a lot.
The truth about South Africa and Aparteid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4SS8uyhQnY

Remember the quality of life in south Africa didn't just go down for whites, but also DRAMATICALLY for the blacks and everyone else as well.
Uhhhhhhhhh

TheMan
10-14-2015, 12:44 AM
Uhhhhhhhhh
Lol, the idiot is actually defending Apartheid

TheMan
10-14-2015, 01:31 AM
True, most Mexicans of white but the ones illegally crossing the boarders aren't the white Mexicans. It's mostly the ones with mixed Indian blood who are trying to get here. "mestizo" is the term, I think? I don't know Mexico's full race/ethnicity classifications.

If it's usually the brown Mexicans risking their lives to cross boarders and not the white ones, they must have their own class system prejudices too.
There's been a few genetic studies done lately and while they've differed in results, the mestizo population is the majority. Now a mestizo person doesn't mean the person will look predominantely "native". There are mestizos who look more "white" and there are mestizos who look more native, just depends on their admixture. Eva Longoria is mestiza but some claim she looks more Spanish than native for example.

Anyways, Mestizos make up about 60-70%, natives 20-30% and whites 10-20%, depending on which studies you believe.

And yeah, most of the people who have been coming since the 90s are rural folks, who tend to be more native. But you can fault NAFTA among other things for that...

tomtucker
10-14-2015, 05:17 AM
There's been a few genetic studies done lately and while they've differed in results, the mestizo population is the majority. Now a mestizo person doesn't mean the person will look predominantely "native". There are mestizos who look more "white" and there are mestizos who look more native, just depends on their admixture. Eva Longoria is mestiza but some claim she looks more Spanish than native for example.

Anyways, Mestizos make up about 60-70%, natives 20-30% and whites 10-20%, depending on which studies you believe.

And yeah, most of the people who have been coming since the 90s are rural folks, who tend to be more native. But you can fault NAFTA among other things for that...

stop being racist breh..........who care if some mexies are browner or paler.........they all are dirty fukkers and smell like shit ! :oldlol:

StephHamann
10-14-2015, 05:37 AM
Nelson Mandela was bombing churches in his youth and killing innocent civilians.