PDA

View Full Version : The Kardashians Man!!! Why????

Marv_Albert
10-14-2015, 03:20 PM
Why doesn't everybody just boycott this god damn show they have caused so much shit and ruined peoples lives, images, careers. Kris Humphries, Reggie Bush, now Lamar Odom may be dead.... Dunno why everybody just doesn't turn on them boycott the damn show and throw hate their way make them irrelevant to anybody. God damn sick of them

9erempiree
10-14-2015, 03:24 PM
The sad thing is this will continue with the next generation of them. Kylie Jenner is a wanna-be Kim and she is going to do the same thing. What these people need to do is stop breeding.

LikeABosh
10-14-2015, 03:28 PM
You can't knock the Kardashian's hustle though. They've built a fortune using almost no redeemnig skills or talent

sd3035
10-14-2015, 03:29 PM
You can't knock the Kardashian's hustle though. They've built a fortune using almost no redeemnig skills or talent

kinda like Lebron James

kennethgriffin
10-14-2015, 03:31 PM
look what they did to bruce jenner

4 Inches
10-14-2015, 03:31 PM
Us black brothers need to stop sticking our pipes in the pussay of devil white women.

~primetime~
10-14-2015, 03:33 PM
Yes, it is the Kardashians fault that Odom did "every drug imaginable".

brilliant

Marv_Albert
10-14-2015, 03:49 PM

And a massive cash injection from their lawyer pops who passed

FKAri
10-14-2015, 03:49 PM
Us black brothers need to stop sticking our pipes in the pussay of devil white women.

Yeah. We need to stick with black women. Give me all the white women. I'll do it for the team.

JimmyMcAdocious
10-14-2015, 03:52 PM
They're white? Always thought they were middle eastern ISIS shit

FreezingTsmoove
10-14-2015, 03:55 PM
Its not thier fault

And rent free little boy

HylianNightmare
10-14-2015, 04:01 PM
That pus must be great

midatlantic09
10-14-2015, 04:03 PM

They're Armenian, which is technically Caucasian, but most people put Armenians in a category separate from American whites.

Akrazotile
10-14-2015, 04:06 PM

A testament to the stupidity that is unfortunately still rife among large blocks of the public.

JellyBean
10-14-2015, 04:06 PM

Yep. Turned that dude into a dudette!! Just took his manhood.

CavaliersFTW
10-14-2015, 04:19 PM
:oldlol:

ciaguy23
10-14-2015, 04:25 PM
as much as i agree with everyone about the kardashians........lamar was well into drugs long before he met them...I remember stories in town of him at URI and the stuff he used to do, didnt also have a coke problem when he was on the clippers?

FreezingTsmoove
10-14-2015, 04:32 PM
as much as i agree with everyone about the kardashians........lamar was well into drugs long before he met them...I remember stories in town of him at URI and the stuff he used to do, didnt also have a coke problem when he was on the clippers?

Nothing wrong with some BLOW every blue moon but you cant be a crackhead

ciaguy23
10-14-2015, 04:36 PM
it wasnt once in a blue moon......habitual that ultimately saw him graduate to crack

JohnMax
10-14-2015, 04:37 PM
If Kardashian were the problem, it would've effected Reggie Bush, Miles Austin and Kris Humphries too.

dazzer87
10-14-2015, 04:38 PM
That pus must be great
Nah.......

http://www.celebritywithoutmakeup.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Khloe-Kardashian-no-makeup.jpg

FreezingTsmoove
10-14-2015, 04:38 PM
it wasnt once in a blue moon......habitual that ultimately saw him graduate to crack

Im talking about myself and educating the youth of ISH

kamil
10-14-2015, 04:51 PM

IT'S CAITLYN! AND SHE'S A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HER GIVE BIRTH TO MORE AMAZING OFFSPRING! RAAAAAH!!!!

Marv_Albert
10-14-2015, 04:53 PM
I don't even get why these famous sports stars even want to be with some sloppy seconds she's only just got off bangin French Montana and god knows who else you just known as some other dude succumb to the Kardashian trap what's going to happen to your career next, if I was famous you would want some non famous chill as girl

outbreak
10-14-2015, 04:57 PM
I don't even get why these famous sports stars even want to be with some sloppy seconds she's only just got off bangin French Montana and god knows who else you just known as some other dude succumb to the Kardashian trap what's going to happen to your career next, if I was famous you would want some non famous chill as girl
Who says shes actually banging any of the guys she "dates". After reading Gallinari's story about one of their agents trying to set up a "relationship" it seems half the shit they do in their "lives" is just for publicity and mutual media exposure. The sad fact is for someone like Harden dating Khloe will get him exposure outside the normal sports world which will lead to more endorsements and name recognition. I have a 15 year old cousin who likes the kardashians but knows nothing about basketball (the NBA doesn't get exposure here unless it's a story about an australian) but now she knows who Harden is because he shows up in the girly magazines now.

CavaliersFTW
10-14-2015, 04:57 PM
IT'S CAITLYN! AND SHE'S A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HER GIVE BIRTH TO MORE AMAZING OFFSPRING! RAAAAAH!!!!
http://i.imgur.com/VGijMZX.gif

outbreak
10-14-2015, 05:02 PM
CAITLYN JENNER IS A HERO. **** THE GUY WHO LOST HIS LEGS IN IRAQ AND NOW WINS MARATHONS. **** THE GIRL WHO PLAYS COLLEGE BASKETBALL WITH AN INOPERABLE BRAIN TUMOUR THAT'LL KILL HER BEFORE SHE CAN GRADUATE. CAITLYN JENNER IS WAAAAAY MORE OF A HEROIC SPORTS PERSON THAN THOSE TWO.

https://media2.giphy.com/media/l41lM8A5pBAH7UWWY/200_s.gif

Fallen Angel
10-14-2015, 05:03 PM
Exactly what are they doing besides attracting TMZ to them?

Goro
10-14-2015, 05:03 PM
Why doesn't everybody just boycott this god damn show they have caused so much shit and ruined peoples lives, images, careers. Kris Humphries, Reggie Bush, now Lamar Odom may be dead.... Dunno why everybody just doesn't turn on them boycott the damn show and throw hate their way make them irrelevant to anybody. God damn sick of them

Please explain how Lamar's health is the Kardashians' fault.

ShaqTwizzle
10-14-2015, 05:05 PM
Wow Cavs that is really disrespectful.
Kenneth also.
:biggums:

Caitlin is a hero. The bravest hero there ever was.
You should be more progressive.

CavaliersFTW
10-14-2015, 06:01 PM
Wow Cavs that is really disrespectful.
Kenneth also.
:biggums:

Caitlin is a hero. The bravest hero there ever was.
You should be more progressive.
https://mikeydislikesit.files.wordpress.com/2015/09/buckle-up-buckaroo-part-2.gif

CavaliersFTW
10-14-2015, 06:09 PM
Buckle up buckaroo!

!@#$%Vectors!@#
10-14-2015, 06:16 PM
If Kardashian were the problem, it would've effected Reggie Bush, Miles Austin and Kris Humphries too.

Reggie is a runningback he juked his way out fast. Kris got lucky and Austin got that Wr speed.

!@#$%Vectors!@#
10-14-2015, 06:16 PM
https://mikeydislikesit.files.wordpress.com/2015/09/buckle-up-buckaroo-part-2.gif
:lol

Marv_Albert
10-14-2015, 06:36 PM
Khloe wanted some new black **** that's why she left Lamar they all hos at end of the day, every person that has been with them their career has taken a hit or had a bad name

ralph_i_el
10-14-2015, 07:19 PM

bah Armenians don't count

Derka
10-14-2015, 08:40 PM
This. I think it's absurd but the fact is they wouldn't be around if America wasn't in love with this trash...and this family has zero problem with making big dollars off of a stupid culture.

Goro
10-14-2015, 08:43 PM

South Park is GOAT.

BigMacAttack
10-14-2015, 10:10 PM
The other ones baby daddy is in rehab again, the brother is an obese recluse, the stepdad is a woman, Kanye(always been crazy) is blatantly jackin that dude from Zoolanders style(derelicht) like we wont notice. Reggie, French and Humphries must of just got out in time, any man who spends to much time with these women ends up losing it.

Tyga and Harden are now on the clock.

WorldWarriors
10-14-2015, 10:14 PM
as much as i agree with everyone about the kardashians........lamar was well into drugs long before he met them...I remember stories in town of him at URI and the stuff he used to do, didnt also have a coke problem when he was on the clippers? Just weed.

Marv_Albert
10-14-2015, 10:32 PM
The other ones baby daddy is in rehab again, the brother is an obese recluse, the stepdad is a woman, Kanye(always been crazy) is blatantly jackin that dude from Zoolanders style(derelicht) like we wont notice. Reggie, French and Humphries must of just got out in time, any man who spends to much time with these women ends up losing it.

Tyga and Harden are now on the clock.

Tyga already trapped, he a ***** whipped lil bitch right now taking snapchat videos kissing and acting like hes 12

Jameerthefear
10-14-2015, 10:36 PM
Those women are ****ing poison.

DonDadda59
10-14-2015, 10:39 PM
And a massive cash injection from their lawyer pops who passed

With a big chunk of that money coming from OJ Simpson's pockets. The Kardashians lifestyle is funded in part from murder. Literally. And now they've caused Olympic hero and American icon Bruce Jenner to kill his manhood and they may have caused the death of NBA champion Lamar Odom.

That can't be a coincidence. Evil begets more evil.

Straight_Ballin
10-14-2015, 11:00 PM
kinda like Lebron James

To be fair, his mom and the whole da real lambo debacle kind of helped to keep bron in the headlines.

BigMacAttack
10-14-2015, 11:01 PM
With a big chunk of that money coming from OJ Simpson's pockets. The Kardashians lifestyle is funded in part from murder. Literally. And now they've caused Olympic hero and American icon Bruce Jenner to kill his manhood and they may have caused the death of NBA champion Lamar Odom.

That can't be a coincidence. Evil begets more evil.

This is a family whose mother negotiated the sale of her daughters sex tape. They will come up with a way to make money out of this.

!@#$%Vectors!@#
10-14-2015, 11:03 PM
This is a family whose mother negotiated the sale of her daughters sex tape. They will come up with a way to make money out of this.

:facepalm It's sad but true. What vile people.

Vaniiiia
10-14-2015, 11:05 PM
Let's all talk about how much we hate the Kardashians!

:facepalm

Homos.

Straight_Ballin
10-14-2015, 11:07 PM
Let's all talk about how much we hate the Kardashians!

:facepalm

Homos.

^ Product of current era American culture.

Pushxx
10-15-2015, 01:17 AM
To be fair Kris Humphries did just fine. He gave zero ****s about their bullshit and lived his life.

kamil
10-15-2015, 01:21 AM
^ Product of current era American culture.

Americans have been celebrating narcissism for a while now....

Fallen Angel
10-15-2015, 01:25 AM
You idiots are acting like fools of the 17th century that believed in witchcraft.

The Kardashians are not casting some evil spell that ruin athletes lives, the athletes do it on their own.

Marv_Albert
10-15-2015, 01:29 AM
You idiots are acting like fools of the 17th century that believed in witchcraft.

The Kardashians are not casting some evil spell that ruin athletes lives, the athletes do it on their own.

Bruhhhh these kardashians chew you up and spit you out with no regard for your career/image. When one of them gets sick of you and wants another black dick they will leave you high and dry and make out you are the bad guy and on some crazy shit (scott disick, lamar odom, kris humphries)

kamil
10-15-2015, 01:31 AM
Bruhhhh these kardashians chew you up and spit you out with no regard for your career/image. When one of them gets sick of you and wants another black dick they will leave you high and dry and make out you are the bad guy and on some crazy shit (scott disick, lamar odom, kris humphries)

That's every woman out there. Women will easily move onto the next guy if they feel like they're about to 'date down'. Hypergamy is REAL and pretty much exclusive to women.

bigkingsfan
10-15-2015, 01:35 AM
I say we boycott the NBA instead, nothing but a bunch of guys throwing a ball into a net.

Funktion
10-15-2015, 02:52 AM
Dumb whores must have the greatest PR firm in the history of the world.

GIF REACTION
10-15-2015, 02:53 AM
Let's blame it on science

science created drugs!

tomtucker
10-15-2015, 04:15 AM

exactly.......those fukkers ain

KembaWalker
10-15-2015, 04:21 AM
Kanye the only one I can see not coming off infected by the Kardashian disease

Too gawdly

brain drain
10-15-2015, 06:22 AM
It should be clear by now that every single Kardashian is a freaking succubus:

From Wikipedia: Religious traditions hold that repeated sexual activity with a succubus may result in the deterioration of health or even death.

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Succubus

brain drain
10-15-2015, 06:25 AM
It should be clear by now that every single Kardashian is a freaking succubus.

From Wikipedia: Religious traditions hold that repeated sexual activity with a succubus may result in the deterioration of health or even death.

buddha
10-15-2015, 06:33 AM
It should be clear by now that every single Kardashian is a freaking succubus:

Kanye is doing fine.

brain drain
10-15-2015, 06:54 AM
Kanye is doing fine.

Go read the Wikipadia article. Apparently he got lucky, like Pope Sylvester II..

dazzer87
10-15-2015, 11:49 AM
Damn...Look like OJ daughter has the final decision on Odom. If Odom is still in a coma watch this bitch pull the plug on it just to try and collect some money from him. No wonder why these vampires fly to Vegas to be by his side.....:roll:

Nikola_
10-15-2015, 11:58 AM
How alpa is Kirs Humpries looking now? n99a stayed on track after realtionship
this man was ridiculed for whatever reason