PDA

View Full Version : Jalen and Jacoby Eastern Conference Preview...

Dro
10-14-2015, 04:17 PM
www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5VFSnpw6i4

Sorry if this has already been posted, I didn't see it. We know they'll do a team everyday but here's the overall preview. I only got to see like the 1st 10 minutes but some quick points of what I heard...

He mainly talked about Atlanta and Boston. Jalen said he didn't think ATL would finish with the 1st seed, he thinks Cleveland will but he said ATL has a great shot to finish first. Jacoby said he still doesn't have much faith in the Hawks and thinks they'll finish no higher than a 3 seed. Jalen pointed out they were near the top of the league in offensive and defensive efficiency but they are dead last or near last in rebounding and 2nd chance points.

They both love the addition of Tiago Splitter to put on the guys that are too big for Horford or Milsap.

For Boston, he commented on Sullinger losing weight and said he was surprised that Sullinger played as well as he did last year considering he was out of shape. He likes Isaiah Thomas coming off the bench and starting Smart and Bradley for defense and they all take care of the ball. Didn't get any further than that as I had to go back to work. Anyone else feel free to add on.