PDA

View Full Version : So If Kyrie and Love are healthy this year do you expect Cavs to win it all?

All Net
10-15-2015, 04:45 PM
Or do you think the west is too strong?

When healthy Cavs looked rather dominant. Question is can they stay healthy.

kennethgriffin
10-15-2015, 04:47 PM
not unless lebron takes a step back and lets kyrie run the show, lets love work in the post. and the cavs sign tristan

no more ball dominant lebron stat padding fade away settling... everyone stand in the corner and shoot 3s off my passes nonsense

Smoke117
10-15-2015, 04:48 PM
Nah, my Man Wade is taking us to the finals.

JT123
10-15-2015, 04:50 PM
not unless lebron takes a step back and lets kyrie run the show
But Bron already tried that at the beginning of last season, and it resulted in the Cavs getting blown out on a near nightly basis. Lebron ball literally saved the Cavs season.

MellowYellow
10-15-2015, 04:51 PM
cavs are trash, kyrie needs to take the next step if he is gonna take them anywhere. They also must have TT back to have a chance.

Cleverness
10-15-2015, 05:00 PM
we saw lebron take a couple weeks off last year. looks like it helped him stay healthy for the finals. i think with kyrie's bad knees he should be taking a lot of time off during the regular season and save his energy for the finals. nobody in the east is challenging them so who cares about homecourt

with another year of chemistry together and if they are healthy for the finals then I expect them to win for sure

cavs are trash, kyrie needs to take the next step if he is gonna take them anywhere. They also must have TT back to have a chance.

Yeah, they need TT

Spurs m8
10-15-2015, 05:05 PM
Cavs are cooked

Cheers

TommyGriffin
10-15-2015, 05:12 PM
Not if my son has anything to say about it.

ralph_i_el
10-15-2015, 05:14 PM
not unless lebron takes a step back and lets kyrie run the show, lets love work in the post. and the cavs sign tristan

no more ball dominant lebron stat padding fade away settling... everyone stand in the corner and shoot 3s off my passes nonsense

He tries that. Less effective than Bron-ball

I personally think Love should have a bigger role on that team in general. They were the best in the league when they had all three stars+mozgov

bluechox2
10-15-2015, 05:15 PM
no tristen, no chip

ShawkFactory
10-15-2015, 05:18 PM
Yes

Bankaii
10-15-2015, 05:18 PM
Only on this shit forum does TT become overrated.

Replace him in last year's Finals with Kyrie and Love and Cavs win.

bluechox2
10-15-2015, 05:24 PM
Only on this shit forum does TT become overrated.

Replace him in last year's Finals with Kyrie and Love and Cavs win.

only this shit forum overrates love...replace him with triste...o wait he was, and almost won

WayOfWade
10-15-2015, 05:26 PM
Nah, my Man Wade is taking us to the finals.
That's right!
Depends though on whether or not the Heat are healthy. Either Miami takes Cleveland down, or no-one does

Fudge
10-15-2015, 05:27 PM
OKC/Cleveland in the Finals this year.

What should've been last season if they were both healthy.

bluechox2
10-15-2015, 05:28 PM
That's right!
Depends though on whether or not the Heat are healthy. Either Miami takes Cleveland down, or no-one does

Winslow is the next one to lock lebron down...book it

heat match up well...dragic can keep up with kyrie and bosh > love

Bankaii
10-15-2015, 05:29 PM
only this shit forum overrates love...replace him with triste...o wait he was, and almost won
I don't know if you're retarded or just cant read.
Posters are saying the Cavs NEED TT to win.

I stated that if you replace TT with Love AND Kyrie(because they will be returning this year) the Cavs win the 2015 Finals. Meaning TT isn't essential, Love and Kyrie are. It's not a difficult concept bud.

Legends66NBA7
10-15-2015, 05:34 PM
Can't see why not. Nobody is stopping them out East and I don't know if the West as strong as last year, probably more top heavy.

All Net
10-15-2015, 05:36 PM
OKC/Cleveland in the Finals this year.

What should've been last season if they were both healthy.

Yeah OKC have been the favourites every year for the last 5-6 years...yet only one finals appearance.

not that good really. Staying healthy is part of winning and they never can and not sure they ever will

bluechox2
10-15-2015, 05:37 PM
I don't know if you're retarded or just cant read.
Posters are saying the Cavs NEED TT to win.

I stated that if you replace TT with Love AND Kyrie(because they will be returning this year) the Cavs win the 2015 Finals. Meaning TT isn't essential, Love and Kyrie are. It's not a difficult concept bud.

and i said they cant with without TT

who the **** said i gotta agree with you or u gotta agree with me

JerrySeinfeld
10-15-2015, 05:43 PM
we saw lebron take a couple weeks off last year. looks like it helped him stay healthy for the finals. i think with kyrie's bad knees he should be taking a lot of time off during the regular season and save his energy for the finals. nobody in the east is challenging them so who cares about homecourt

2/7 bound

G0ATbe
10-15-2015, 05:52 PM

This. Kyrie took the reigns last season at times but he needs to be allowed to do it 100% of the time. LeBald ball = losing basketball.

IllegalD
10-15-2015, 05:57 PM
Yes.

#NOEXCUSES.

LeBron, Love, Kyrie, Mo Williams. 4 Allstar players.

One of the most stacked teams ever.

And no bs excuses anymore about having a rookie coach or needing a year to get to know each other.

If LeBron loses again in the Finals with a healthy roster his legacy will take a huge hit, and most likely will be kicked out of the Top 10.

JT123
10-15-2015, 06:02 PM
Yes.

#NOEXCUSES.

And no bs excuses anymore about having a rookie coach or needing a year to get to know each other.

If LeBron loses again in the Finals with a healthy roster his legacy will take a huge hit, and most likely will be kicked out of the Top 10.
Your trolling is not funny dude. :sleeping
You suck at both serious posting AND troll posting. Find a new hobby

RidonKs
10-15-2015, 06:10 PM
assuming health, they are the favourites

best player in the world along with the best supporting cast around him

IllegalD
10-15-2015, 06:18 PM
Your trolling is not funny dude. :sleeping
You suck at both serious posting AND troll posting. Find a new hobby

Why don't you go make another post about Kobe? :applause:

DMAVS41
10-15-2015, 06:22 PM
They clearly have the best chance if healthy pretty much solely because they don't play in a real conference.

If healthy, the Cavs are pretty much a lock to make the finals.

No West team is even close to that in the real conference.

So you have to give the Cavs a large edge over every other team just because they are far more likely to make the finals than any West team not playing in the JV conference.

!@#$%Vectors!@#
10-15-2015, 06:25 PM
2/7 bound
:cheers:

!@#$%Vectors!@#
10-15-2015, 06:34 PM
:lebroncry: As a huge fan of Lebron, if he fails to make or even win the finals this year with such a great supporting cast, he falls out of the top 10. No other Goat cramped or complained about not having enough help. He even still complains even with the start of the preseason. Did Lebron see the spurs complain in 2013 when they lost to a lucky shot? no!

Lebran must find a way to chemotherapy all these cancerous beta cells he has. Even with limited support Goats still Goated. It's time for Lebron to show that he isn't a wilt.

There shouldn't be a question him playing in the Feastern conference where he gets to inflate his stats and feast on D-league players and the JV coaches behind them

#No Excuse

# No:lebroncry:

JT123
10-15-2015, 06:35 PM
They clearly have the best chance if healthy pretty much solely because they don't play in a real conference.

So you have to give the Cavs a large edge over every other team just because they are far more likely to make the finals than any West team not playing in the JV conference.
:rolleyes: Last years playoff proved to everyone that a West team can just as easily coast to a Finals appearance as the Cavs can. Stop overrating the West to prop up your Mavs. Your conference only has 3 title contenders, Spurs, OKC, and Warriors. East has 3 title contenders in the Cavs, Heat, and Bulls. The top teams in each conference are all around the same level.

All Net
10-15-2015, 06:55 PM

finally a real response :pimp:

DMAVS41
10-15-2015, 07:51 PM
:rolleyes: Last years playoff proved to everyone that a West team can just as easily coast to a Finals appearance as the Cavs can. Stop overrating the West to prop up your Mavs. Your conference only has 3 title contenders, Spurs, OKC, and Warriors. East has 3 title contenders in the Cavs, Heat, and Bulls. The top teams in each conference are all around the same level.

Absurd response.

If you can't readily admit that the West is a far harder conference...you are an idiot.

End of story. This isn't propping anyone or anything up. It's straight up facts. Talk to any basketball person in the world and they'll tell you the same thing.

The Cavs are currently 2.4 to 1 to win the title.

The next best team is the Spurs at 4.25 to 1 and then the Warriors at 5 to 1.

Do you really think that is about the strength of the Cavs? If so...you are an even bigger dumbass than just thinking the conferences are comparable on paper.

It's about the path to the finals. If you switched the Cavs and Warriors, for example, the Warriors would be the heavy favorites and the Cavs would be around 4 or 5 to 1. The Cavs odds are literally double what they should be because the play in a joke conference with no threat whatsoever...even if the Cavs suffer huge injuries.

We saw this experiment last year. The Cavs can lose huge pieces and still coast to the finals with Lebron playing average for him. It's a joke...and it's even more of a joke people try to claim it isn't hugely lopsided.

The Bulls currently have better odds to win the title than the Rockets. Has absolutely nothing to do with the teams and everything to do with the conference. Again, the Rockets would be far a bigger favorite to win it than the Bulls if they switched conferences. Ignorance man...straight up. Heat and Bulls? ROFL...the Pelicans are probably as good or better than both of those teams on paper. And they certainly are not close to as good as the Warriors, Spurs, and Thunder...not even close. And both are demonstrably worse teams than the Rockets. Same level? Same level? Unreal...

GTFO clown...

comerb
10-16-2015, 01:24 AM
Not if the Spurs are healthy. But I do think they'll have an absolute cakewalk to the Finals.

L.A. Jazz
10-16-2015, 02:14 AM
Yey.
And the main reason is REST. they can cruise in the RS and probably in the PS, until the Finals. Then they are fresh and rested vs a maybe better but way more banged up WC-team.

bdreason
10-16-2015, 02:30 AM
I'll pick whoever comes out of the West. I'd probably rank the Cavs 4th overall, after the Warriors, Thunder, and Spurs.

Flower_
07-01-2016, 04:38 PM
Yes. Definitely.

ArbitraryWater
07-01-2016, 04:39 PM
I'll pick whoever comes out of the West. I'd probably rank the Cavs 4th overall, after the Warriors, Thunder, and Spurs.

:roll: :roll:

TheCorporation
07-04-2016, 04:32 AM

Hold this L

:roll: :roll: :roll:

NumberSix
07-04-2016, 05:03 AM
If Durant actually joins the warriors, there's no chance they don't win. It would be the biggest fail in NBA history if they don't.

ScalsFan21
07-04-2016, 05:08 AM
If Durant actually joins the warriors, there's no chance they don't win. It would be the biggest fail in NBA history if they don't.

Could you just imagine that tidal wave of pressure though? Whispers all season about 73-9/no championship, followed up by a loss the next year with one of the most stacked compilations of talent this side of the Dream Team? They still have to beat CLE and in all likelihood they'll run into SAS next season.

Gutting OKC is great and I think Kerr is a great coach in terms of taking pressure off, but the level of expectation that would be thrown onto this team would be astronomical. I think they'd win it all but you never know.

Good thing he's staying put.

red1
07-04-2016, 05:08 AM

http://etc.usf.edu/presentations/extras/letters/fridge_magnets/red/22/L-400.png

Yes.

#NOEXCUSES.

As a huge fan of Lebron, if he fails to make or even win the finals this year with such a great supporting cast, he falls out of the top 10. No other Goat cramped or complained about not having enough help. He even still complains even with the start of the preseason. Did Lebron see the spurs complain in 2013 when they lost to a lucky shot? no!

Lebran must find a way to chemotherapy all these cancerous beta cells he has. Even with limited support Goats still Goated. It's time for Lebron to show that he isn't a wilt.

There shouldn't be a question him playing in the Feastern conference where he gets to inflate his stats and feast on D-league players and the JV coaches behind them

#No Excuse

# No:lebroncry:

reasonable prediction considering how the teams were playing at the time

but still :lol

AintNoSunshine
07-04-2016, 05:10 AM

Barely edging out this's year's Warriors.:oldlol: