PDA

View Full Version : I have an interesting theory on 3ball

hateraid
10-16-2015, 12:06 AM
We all see this guy as hyper obsessed with MJ right? He'll take any basketball related topic and flip it to feed the mythical stories on Jordan. But here's the twist.....
What if 3ball is actually the Anti-Jordan? He actually despises him. He uses his trickery to actually get even the Stanliest of Stan to question their faith on Jordan. Think about it. He overly praises Jordan that some of MJ'S biggest stans on ISH all-time have denounced Jordan to try and put 3ball in his place. He's turned the followers against their God. The devil's greatest trick.

Kind of blows your mind, doesn't it?

ShawkFactory
10-16-2015, 12:07 AM
Interesting theory.

But nobody would waste that much time to get a handful of guys to argue against MJ for a minute.

Mr. Jabbar
10-16-2015, 12:07 AM
I had Jordan as indisputable #1 GOAT before 3ball started posting, I now have Jordan in the top 3, interchangeable, I'll tell you that much.

So your theory seems acceptable.

Foster5k
10-16-2015, 12:09 AM
We all see this guy as hyper obsessed with MJ right? He'll take any basketball related topic and flip it to feed the mythical stories on Jordan. But here's the twist.....
What if 3ball is actually the Anti-Jordan? He actually despises him. He uses his trickery to actually get even the Stanliest of Stan to question their faith on Jordan. Think about it. He overly praises Jordan that some of MJ'S biggest stans on ISH all-time have denounced Jordan to try and put 3ball in his place. He's turned the followers against their God. The devil's greatest trick.

http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii119/DonExodus/tinfoil-hat.jpg (http://s262.photobucket.com/user/DonExodus/media/tinfoil-hat.jpg.html)

GIF REACTION
Nothing that hasn't already been said before

nba_55
Dude has serious mental problems, anybody spending so much time on such a useless task(proving James isn't near Jordan) has serious problems and needs help ASAP.

!@#$%Vectors!@#
This theory is valid but it has been floated several times. It might be by you but I'm not sure or can't remember. But it's true.

hateraid
Interesting theory.

But nobody would waste that much time to get a handful of guys to argue against MJ for a minute.

3ball is Keyser Soze. The idiot savant. That's what he wants you to believe.....
He is the greatest mind on ISH

Mr. Jabbar
10-16-2015, 12:13 AM
He is the greatest mind on ISH

We ruled out that theory long ago.

hateraid
10-16-2015, 12:14 AM
Nothing that hasn't already been said before

I guess because I've never engaged with him until today I was unaware this theory has been mentioned before. But, I'd be inclined to open it back up to the community and exploit it. Think about it, when they devil is revealed as a trickster and defeated it opened the door to heaven. This could be the start of an NBA forum Utopia

hateraid
10-16-2015, 12:15 AM
We ruled out that theory long ago.
:lol

The devil has got to you my friend. Idiot savant...

Rocketswin2013
10-16-2015, 12:15 AM
Nah he's just mentally disturbed.

Vaniiiia
10-16-2015, 12:22 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPZjjPbiRNA

Spurs m8
10-16-2015, 12:24 AM
First of all, i wouldn't say its interesting.

Secondly, you seem to be obsessed with MJ too....just for the wrong reasons, how many threads do you wanna start?

Rent free

BasedTom
10-16-2015, 12:28 AM
he thinks space jam is based on a true story. that's all

hateraid
10-16-2015, 12:30 AM

Secondly, you seem to be obsessed with MJ too....just for the wrong reasons, how many threads do you wanna start?

Rent free
The devil has got to this one early. There is still time for you to repent and see the light. Live rent free in the ISH Utopia!!

Secondly, what thread have I started about Jordan? My last thread was a question to his fans. I personally love Jordan!

I think I may have you rent free though if you have been tracking my posting career :lol

hateraid
10-16-2015, 12:31 AM
he thinks space jam is based on a true story. that's all

:eek:
OK, maybe he ain't all that smart.

But idiot savants would want you to think that way.....

Foster5k
10-16-2015, 12:32 AM
The devil has got to this one early. There is still time for you to repent and see the light. Live rent free in the ISH Utopia!!

Secondly, what thread have I started about Jordan? My last thread was a question to his fans. I personally love Jordan!

I think I may have you rent free though if you have been tracking my posting career :lol
Hey, hateraid. When is that alien ship landing?

hateraid
10-16-2015, 12:34 AM
Hey, hateraid. When is that alien ship landing?

I'm no Scientologist! That's make believe stuff

Spurs m8
10-16-2015, 12:44 AM

I've just seen 2 MJ related threads in 2 days tbh

No dramas : )

hateraid
10-16-2015, 01:00 AM
I've just seen 2 MJ related threads in 2 days tbh

No dramas : )

Hmm...
3ball disguise is being revealed. Poster with a 666 avy appears to defend him. 3ball is the devil. Therefore...
The devil's ALT? The story gets more intriguing....

!@#$%Vectors!@#
10-16-2015, 01:03 AM
Hmm...
3ball disguise is being revealed. Poster with a 666 avy appears to defend him. 3ball is the devil. Therefore...
The devil's ALT? The story gets more intriguing....

3Ball getting exposed as the anti christ

catch24
10-16-2015, 01:21 AM
Doubt it. I think dude trolls, but he's actually an MJ fan.

My mind just can't wrap around the idea 3bal = a hater in disguise. That level of madness would be TRULY terrifying.

TheBigVeto
10-16-2015, 01:39 AM
Doubt it, he's just that big of a Jordantard.

MrC1991
10-16-2015, 01:42 AM
I always kind of thought 3ball = Lazz n vice versa. Probably dead wrong on that one, but they are both obsessed with two Legends and live and breathe to defend them and prop them up over any and everyone else. Jordan is the GOAT to me, but 3ball blows him lol

warriorfan
10-16-2015, 02:44 AM
3ball is an unbiased basketball enthusiast.

Mr. Jabbar
10-16-2015, 03:13 AM

:oldlol:

Harison
10-16-2015, 03:27 AM
Thats a good one :lol

Jordan is my favorite player, but I had to put 3ball on ignore, to save my brain cells from extinction. :lol

One wiseman said, the best way to argue with a fanatic - dont.

Dr Hawk
10-16-2015, 03:48 AM
3ball is the Michael Jordan of ISH

Mr Feeny
10-16-2015, 04:18 AM

I think most of us think that. Not sure it's much of a shock. This isn't a Michael jordan fan. If he is, then he's clinically insane and unstable. Some of the stuff that he says isn't normal.

catch24
10-16-2015, 04:25 AM
I think most of us think that. Not sure it's much of a shock. This isn't a Michael jordan fan. If he is, then he's clinically insane and unstable. Some of the stuff that he says isn't normal.

If he isn't, what is he then?

Because someone spending THAT much time dedicating himself to a player he isn't actually a fan of....doesn't sound like much of an alternative.

The guy is clearly an MJ fan who just dabbles in trolling. I found that out when guy claimed 80s and 90s basketball overseas = better than it is today. :oldlol:

SugarHill
10-16-2015, 04:55 AM
If he isn't, what is he then?

Because someone spending THAT much time dedicating himself to a player he isn't actually a fan of....doesn't sound like much of an alternative.

The guy is clearly an MJ fan who just dabbles in trolling. I found that out when guy claimed 80s and 90s basketball overseas = better than it is today. :oldlol:
He once argued Jordan should be considered the greatest 3 point shooter of all time because he had the potential to learn to be the greatest but just never had any reason to and came from a generation where it wasn't stressed.

Lebron23
10-16-2015, 05:07 AM
I always thought he was Dondadda, or Loki.

ralph_i_el
10-16-2015, 07:57 AM
3ball is actually a team of Pakistani children, contracted by MJ (while drunk) to spread word of his greatness to "those MUTHA****IN internet nerds"
http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/03106/PX10792252Child-Ge_3106392b.jpg

scandisk_
10-16-2015, 08:09 AM
Here's a tip

He's a huge MJ and Bron fan

and he hates bean to death :D

Laz/Jlauber also does this, with his m _ _ _ _ _ account. Hates on wilt but is kind of reasonable with it.

IKR

SouBeachTalents
10-16-2015, 08:09 AM
3ball honestly might be Jordan's dad, that's the only rationale explanation I can think of. Who else would devote THAT much time and effort constantly propping Jordan up but his own father

Maga_1
10-17-2015, 07:41 AM
3ball honestly might be Jordan's dad, that's the only rationale explanation I can think of. Who else would devote THAT much time and effort constantly propping Jordan up but his own father

That's mean.
Well, that... or you don't know that Jordan's dad is dead.

Smoke117
10-17-2015, 07:49 AM
You lost me when you put "interesting" and "3ball" together. The only interesting thing I could possibly ever read that he's apart of is the grisly recounting of his brutal death.

DCL
10-17-2015, 07:57 AM
3ball hasn't been out of his house nor seen daylight since 2005.

swagga
10-17-2015, 08:52 AM
Imo it's quite obvious 3ball isn't a real jordan stan, I mean he is obviously someones alt and he does have a sense of humor. He might be a jordan fan, but imo he isn't a stan.

Even the troll's name, 3 ball, is something that emphasizes jordan's shortcomings, the lack of a true 3p shot threat, but 3ball trolls the shit out of this by using the shortened line seasons.

That said he is funny as hell to talk to.

sportjames23
10-17-2015, 09:03 AM

Rent free

SHUT IT DOWN! :cheers:

Psileas
10-17-2015, 09:06 AM
Although I don't really care, I'd read this version, how he's a LeBron fan and a Jordan hater, but his arguments are usually better than what you'd expect from a disguised hater. You don't do this if you're a hater. Equally importantly, everyone knows that almost all Jordan fans aren't going to change their minds on anything Jordan related, regardless of how ludicrous Jordan marketing he applies. Instead, they are more like "yeah, we know Jordan is GOAT/Jordan is much better than LeBron, now please stop, you're getting annoying", nothing serious.

Stu Jackson
10-17-2015, 10:13 PM
he might reside somewhere on the autism spectrum

but he is right a lot more than he is wrong. and is right a lot more than the other posters on here

he makes his points and communicates them efficiently

i mourn that he does not post more

smoovegittar
10-18-2015, 12:07 PM
All the effin' talking heads in here competing for the #1 stand up comic.
What a bunch of hot air. Who gives a crap about some clown using any excuse to paste stats.
What happened to the game? Pathetic.

GIF REACTION
10-18-2015, 12:14 PM
He has good points here and there but he goes on massive tangents to ridiculous conclusions and ignores any tangible evidence that goes against it

The worst thing is he uses evil forum tactics like rewriting what you said in a quote and flooding gifs and he deletes and reposts to move his comment to the top and his thread back to the top. The only way to slow him down is to use these exact same tactics... completely ignore logic and just keep commenting with the same things... until he stops doing it I wont stop doing it

Thesmallmamba
10-18-2015, 12:25 PM
He has good points here and there but he goes on massive tangents to ridiculous conclusions and ignores any tangible evidence that goes against it

The worst thing is he uses evil forum tactics like rewriting what you said in a quote and flooding gifs and he deletes and reposts to move his comment to the top and his thread back to the top. The only way to slow him down is to use these exact same tactics... completely ignore logic and just keep commenting with the same things... until he stops doing it I wont stop doing it

This

ie. "The surface heat of the Sun when accounting for quantum thermal dynamics is approximately 67% more due to radiative pressures......

Therefore MJ >>LeBron"

:biggums:

LBJFTW
10-18-2015, 01:24 PM

Is your life that boring that you allow 3ball to constantly live in your mind rent free? All you do is post on here non stop complaining about how 3ball constantly makes Lebron look like shit in comparison to MJ.

Thesmallmamba
10-18-2015, 01:28 PM
Is your life that boring that you allow 3ball to constantly live in your mind rent free? All you do is post on here non stop complaining about how 3ball constantly makes Lebron look like shit in comparison to MJ.

damn, you seem pissed 24/7 :oldlol:

Must suck having to watch you're favourite player through grainy footage on youtube

oh and 1-9 :lol

LBJFTW
10-18-2015, 01:29 PM
damn, you seem pissed 24/7 :oldlol:

Must suck having to watch you're favourite player through grainy footage on youtube

oh and 1-9 :lol

Hurry Fudge... get on your other account so that you can start talking to yourself again.

Rent free.

hateraid
10-18-2015, 02:54 PM
:wtf:
This is the first time I've ever brought up 3ball

Rocketswin2013
10-18-2015, 02:55 PM
You lost me when you put "interesting" and "3ball" together. The only interesting thing I could possibly ever read that he's apart of is the grisly recounting of his brutal death.
:roll: