PDA

View Full Version : Synthetic Drug Psychosis-Scary SHIT.

poido123
10-16-2015, 09:53 AM
anyone know of or seen someone flip out from this?

I've heard of people talking in a demonic voice and eyes go literally evil...

Would like to hear some more stories about it.

What say ISH

UK2K
10-16-2015, 10:01 AM
Used to smoke it regularly when I lived in Houston before I had a mary J connect.

The last time I smoked it, I had a seizure, passed out, fell over, hit my face on the front quarter panel of my car, and busted my face up pretty good.

Never did it again after that.

Dbrog
10-16-2015, 10:07 AM
Just a heads up to everyone, synthetic marijuana is not even classified as marijuana due to the use of unnatural chemicals and crazy shit in it. I've heard from people who literally flip their shit on the stuff. It's not safe...don't do it.

kurple
10-16-2015, 10:14 AM
just smoke weed. why are they trying to fix something that isnt broken?

poido123
10-16-2015, 10:16 AM
Used to smoke it regularly when I lived in Houston before I had a mary J connect.

The last time I smoked it, I had a seizure, passed out, fell over, hit my face on the front quarter panel of my car, and busted my face up pretty good.

:eek:

Was the car ok? Jk

Can you describe what happened the moment you smoked the stuff? Did you immediately go into seizure?

poido123
10-16-2015, 10:26 AM
Just a heads up to everyone, synthetic marijuana is not even classified as marijuana due to the use of unnatural chemicals and crazy shit in it. I've heard from people who literally flip their shit on the stuff. It's not safe...don't do it.

Comes in the form of "Bath Salts" too.

I read that people have been to known eat people's face off, jump off buildings thinking they can fly while on this high...

Even just having severe panic attacks is enough to turn me off....

UK2K
10-16-2015, 10:28 AM

Was the car ok? Jk

Can you describe what happened the moment you smoked the stuff? Did you immediately go into seizure?

I remember smoking it, and I remember stepping off the curb (I was on the sidewalk in front of my apartment), and I sort of mis-stepped? I guess you could call it that, that's what it felt like. I remember going face first into my car, and blacking out. I woke up on the ground between my car and the curb. I blacked out again. Then I woke up again laying face up in the grass and my buddy who was smoking with me was standing over me saying something like 'what the **** is wrong with you'. I remember laughing a lot, and then blacking out again. I woke up on the floor of my apartment covered in blood (from my face, nose, knees) and shaking. I didn't go to sleep that night because I thought I had a serious concussion, my face was ****ed.

Yeah, that was the last time I ever smoked it. Used to get it for $20 a bag from the smoke shop run by some Indian dude. They did a city wide sting on the stuff about six months later and I assume he was arrested, because his store was closed up.

The Valley
10-16-2015, 10:28 AM

That wasn't cannabis

UK2K
10-16-2015, 10:30 AM
That wasn't cannabis

Correct. :oldlol:

Re-read it.

GIF REACTION
10-16-2015, 10:30 AM
Did you see the 60 minutes on it about a month ago poido?

UK2K
10-16-2015, 10:33 AM

There was a Drugs Inc. episode on it a while back, interesting stuff. One kid who was like all world superstar straight A student killed himself on it. Pretty sure he shot himself in the head while he was high on that shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4E5tdDx9fQ

poido123
10-16-2015, 10:34 AM

I caught a bit of it.

I remember one of the crazy footage where a guy just literally loses his shit and can only be described as demonic.

Crazy, screeching loud voices and erratic movements with super strength. Much like Meth induced psychosis symptoms...

poido123
10-16-2015, 10:38 AM
I remember smoking it, and I remember stepping off the curb (I was on the sidewalk in front of my apartment), and I sort of mis-stepped? I guess you could call it that, that's what it felt like. I remember going face first into my car, and blacking out. I woke up on the ground between my car and the curb. I blacked out again. Then I woke up again laying face up in the grass and my buddy who was smoking with me was standing over me saying something like 'what the **** is wrong with you'. I remember laughing a lot, and then blacking out again. I woke up on the floor of my apartment covered in blood (from my face, nose, knees) and shaking. I didn't go to sleep that night because I thought I had a serious concussion, my face was ****ed.

Yeah, that was the last time I ever smoked it. Used to get it for $20 a bag from the smoke shop run by some Indian dude. They did a city wide sting on the stuff about six months later and I assume he was arrested, because his store was closed up.

Yeah that would be enough to scare me away from it.

Your poor friend would of freaked out pretty bad, seeing how fcked up you were.

I guess your lucky in a sense that it could of been a lot worse. Like guys thinking they could fly and jump off a highrise, or eaten some poor guys face off...

UK2K
10-16-2015, 10:44 AM
Yeah that would be enough to scare me away from it.

Your poor friend would of freaked out pretty bad, seeing how fcked up you were.

I guess your lucky in a sense that it could of been a lot worse. Like guys thinking they could fly and jump off a highrise, or eaten some poor guys face off...

Yep, that was the last time he ever did it too. He text me like every 30 minutes to make sure I was alive. Im sure it was probably wild for him to see, cause I dont even remember him pulling me out of the gutter back into the grass. All that while he was high too? Yeah, that was the last time for both of us.

Draz
10-16-2015, 11:43 AM
I did that to my friend, he'd kill me for ruining his high.