PDA

View Full Version : How many Euroleague teams would legitimately be PLAYOFF teams in the NBA?

catch24
10-16-2015, 02:14 PM
Serious question...

With full health throughout so there wouldn't be ANY excuses, how many teams (and which ones) could compete for a playoff spot in the NBA?

:confusedshrug:

Mr. Jabbar
10-16-2015, 02:24 PM
The Euroleague champion wouldn't make the playoffs even if they played in the East.

Let that sink in for a moment.

:(

Foster5k
10-16-2015, 02:26 PM
The Euroleague champion wouldn't make the playoffs even if they played in the East.

Let that sink in for a moment.

:(
37 year old Kobe would look like peak Jordan in the current Euroleague.

Mr. Jabbar
10-16-2015, 02:30 PM

LeBron could win the Finals there :eek:

Foster5k
10-16-2015, 02:31 PM
LeBron could win in the Finals there :eek:
:oldlol:

Nah, he'll just collude with the top players and make some role player Finals Euroleague MVP.

TemporaMutantur
10-16-2015, 02:38 PM
In before Euroleague's meltdown. :rockon:

Mr. Jabbar
10-16-2015, 02:38 PM
:oldlol:

Nah, he'll just collude with the top players and make some role player Finals Euroleague MVP.

damn, so true :(

RRR3
10-16-2015, 02:42 PM
LeBron can win in the finals in the NBA too, given that he has two championships as the best player :rolleyes:

Jesus this board

Choke94
10-16-2015, 03:56 PM
CSKA Moscow, Real Madrid, Olympiakos, Panathinaikos, Fenerbahce Ulker and possibly Barcelona, Maccabi Tel Aviv and Khimki Moscow would be play-off candidates. Especially in the East...

KG215
10-16-2015, 04:38 PM
I'm guessing no Euroleague team could make the playoffs if they were in the West. Maybe there's a very small handful that could if they played in the East?

dannywpt
10-16-2015, 04:40 PM
I'm guessing no Euroleague team could make the playoffs if they were in the West. Maybe there's a very small handful that could if they played in the East?

This, maybe the very best Euroleague teams could get like a 5-8 spot in the east.

Dr Hawk
10-16-2015, 04:44 PM
Real Madrid

bdreason
10-16-2015, 04:48 PM
The current Euroleague Champions, Real Madrid, consists of mostly ex-NBA roleplayers. Maybe they make a 7-8 seed out East, but I wouldn't put money on it.

CavaliersFTW
10-16-2015, 04:50 PM
None. Euroleague teams usually get crushed in pre-season exhibition games where NBA teams play D-League guys that haven't even made the final NBA roster.

I remember when Shaq met "EuroShaq" and it was ugly, Shaq manhandled him like a rag doll and Euro-Shaq just looked like an immobile 6 foot 8 fat guy. Euroleague teams are good no doubt, they are professional athletes playing a professional sport. But they are not NBA good. The best players in the world, European or American or otherwise, all end up playing in the NBA. It's the top league. The cream rises to the top.

scandisk_
10-16-2015, 04:52 PM

:roll: :roll:

CavaliersFTW
10-16-2015, 05:00 PM
Didn't just a few weeks ago or months ago a college team from Michigan score 75 points against the Euroleague CHAMPIONS?

The Euroleague team won with 90 points but those grown professional athletes gave up 75 points to a non-champion caliber U.S. college-town team of boys in their teens and early 20's from the U.S.

That's the difference between Euroleague and U.S. college basketball. Now imagine the difference between Euroleague and NBA basketball, let alone NBA playoff basketball.

Chicago Ted
10-16-2015, 05:18 PM
Didn't just a few weeks ago or months ago a college team from Michigan score 75 points against the Euroleague CHAMPIONS?

The Euroleague team won with 90 points but those grown professional athletes gave up 75 points to a non-champion caliber U.S. college-town team of boys in their teens and early 20's from the U.S.

That's the difference between Euroleague and U.S. college basketball. Now imagine the difference between Euroleague and NBA basketball, let alone NBA playoff basketball.

No they didn't. Real Madrid is the Euroleague champions, it would have made the playoffs in the east last year, no doubts about it.

chips93
10-16-2015, 05:37 PM
Real Madrid would make the playoffs in the east.

Llull and Rodriguez are both top notch guards, playing against the celtics recently they were clearly the two best players on the floor, and they have a bunch of quality bigs. They're clearly better than the nets last year, and it would probably come down to injuries/luck between themselves and the celtics.

sportjames23
10-16-2015, 05:44 PM

Oh snap!

TaLvsCuaL
10-16-2015, 05:54 PM
The direct flight time from New York to Madrid or Barcelona is like 8-9 hours, for that reason I think they are the only two teams that could play in the NBA in the future. But it is unlikely for many reasons.

Jon_Koncak
10-16-2015, 07:40 PM
Biggest problem with euroleague teams is their frontcourts. To put it simply the quality of bigs in Europe is abysmal.Every single quality big plays in NBA,what's left in europe are undersized athletic americans who couldnt make it as forwards in NBA or big but unathletic and slow euros.

Euroleague
10-16-2015, 07:45 PM
CSKA Moscow, Real Madrid, Olympiakos, Panathinaikos, Fenerbahce Ulker and possibly Barcelona, Maccabi Tel Aviv and Khimki Moscow would be play-off candidates. Especially in the East...

Khimki would not make the NBA playoffs.

Efes would though.

Euroleague
10-16-2015, 07:48 PM
The current Euroleague Champions, Real Madrid, consists of mostly ex-NBA roleplayers. Maybe they make a 7-8 seed out East, but I wouldn't put money on it.

Real Madrid is nowhere close to being the best team in Euroleague. They are maybe top 6 at absolute best. But that seems like a stretch to be honest.

It's not the same team as that won the Euroleague.

Besides that, the ONLY reason they won the Euroleague last year was because the final four took place on their home court. So they got to play the championship games at home.

In almost all Euroleague years, those games are on neutral courts. So that championship last year was an aberration, or what NBA fans would call an asterisk anyway.

Stop pretending like they are the best team in Euroleague.

Euroleague
10-16-2015, 07:52 PM
None. Euroleague teams usually get crushed in pre-season exhibition games where NBA teams play D-League guys that haven't even made the final NBA roster.

I remember when Shaq met "EuroShaq" and it was ugly, Shaq manhandled him like a rag doll and Euro-Shaq just looked like an immobile 6 foot 8 fat guy. Euroleague teams are good no doubt, they are professional athletes playing a professional sport. But they are not NBA good. The best players in the world, European or American or otherwise, all end up playing in the NBA. It's the top league. The cream rises to the top.

The NBA is 14-8 against the Euroleague since the two leagues started playing real rules games against each other, and not the fake made up "mixed rules" games they used to play.

The last 22 games have been played under NBA rules, and the NBA is 14-8 in those games.

And Euroleague teams almost always use their whole roster, rest some of their best players, etc. in those games.

Fener and Real both benched top players in their rosters and played players from their HIGH SCHOOL TEAMS instead of them, just in the recent games they played against NBA teams.

So when Euroleague teams were benching some of their best players and playing HIGH SCHOOL players instead of them in those games against NBA teams, don't even try to pretend like that is the same thing as NBA team playing a pro player trying to make a roster.

And one more thing.......

STFU asshole.

Euroleague
10-16-2015, 07:53 PM

The contest for biggest liar in this forum award is a close call between you and Rooster.

Euroleague
10-16-2015, 07:58 PM

Llull and Rodriguez are both top notch guards, playing against the celtics recently they were clearly the two best players on the floor, and they have a bunch of quality bigs. They're clearly better than the nets last year, and it would probably come down to injuries/luck between themselves and the celtics.

They would make the NBA playoffs, but they are nowhere near the best team in Euroleague.

They never won it before they had the final four fall into their lap by Euroleague scheduling them to host the event. They won't win it again for a damn long time.

And their team this year is about 2-3 notches a lower level than their team of last season.

Yes, they would make the NBA playoffs, but they are not close to being a representation of the best teams of Euroleague.

Fener
Efes
CSKA
Olympiacos
Panathinaikos

All much better teams than Real Madrid.

Maccabi and Barca are debatable, but I would put them at about the same level as Real.

Then there are teams like Khimki and Lokomotiv that you could VERY EASILY argue actually have better rosters and more talent than Real does. But they don't have a winning mentality.

But in terms of talent, they are better.

Euroleague
10-16-2015, 08:04 PM
Biggest problem with euroleague teams is their frontcourts. To put it simply the quality of bigs in Europe is abysmal.Every single quality big plays in NBA,what's left in europe are undersized athletic americans who couldnt make it as forwards in NBA or big but unathletic and slow euros.

So how do you explain that the NBA constantly signs bum bigs from Europe and they end up being rotation centers in the NBA?

And when I say bums from Europe I don't even mean Euroleague. I mean Europe. Because very rarely do any of them even play at Euroleague level.

Is that just a strange and bizarre coincidence to you?

Or do you only follow Euroleague and have not seen an NBA game in many years, thus explaining why you would somehow not be aware of this?

Bigs are the least of the issue of Euroleague teams. The NBA bigs are awful for the most part.

The biggest weakness of a general Euroleague team versus a general NBA team would be that most Euroleague teams are too focused on pick and roll and playing half court basketball.

There isn't enough offensive freedom allowed by almost all of the Euroleague coaches. Even the very best offensive players are forced to run pick and roll like 50 times a game, or whatever.

90sgoat
10-16-2015, 08:22 PM
Do you guys realize that basketball is very far down the list of popular sports in Europe?

There are probably more active basketball players in the US alone than in the entire Europe, probably by double.

I would not be surprised if there are more bullfighters in Spain than basketball players.

Some of these countries who have given the US a lot of problems like Croatia have 4 million inhabitants and soccer is by far the most popular sport. The US is 75 times bigger country!

The Sovjet Union which was only Eastern European countries spanked the US.

Euroleague
10-16-2015, 08:29 PM
Do you guys realize that basketball is very far down the list of popular sports in Europe?

There are probably more active basketball players in the US alone than in the entire Europe, probably by double.

I would not be surprised if there are more bullfighters in Spain than basketball players.

Some of these countries who have given the US a lot of problems like Croatia have 4 million inhabitants and soccer is by far the most popular sport. The US is 75 times bigger country!

The Sovjet Union which was only Eastern European countries spanked the US.

I can't think of any place in Europe where basketball is a real popular or top sport, other than Lithuania, and it's a tiny country.

However, I don't think basketball is all that popular in the USA as people think it is, in this terminology of NBA.

Basketball is miles and miles away from American football, whether it be NFL, NCAA, high school, and it's not even in the same class as baseball for the majority of the country.

It's less popular than ice hockey in much of the northern US.

And at the youth level, even soccer (European football) is way more popular than basketball.

On top of that, "basketball" is what most people like in the USA, not the NBA.

The NBA is a very distant second place to NCAA basketball in terms of popularity in the USA.

Of course, all of the insane and retarded and totally delusional NBA only fans will claim none of that is true. But that's because they are retarded, delusional, and insane.

catch24
10-16-2015, 08:33 PM
The NBA is a very distant second place to NCAA basketball in terms of popularity in the USA.

Where are you getting that information from? A simple google search of the "Nielsen ratings" will debunk everything in the bold.

After football (NFL), the NBA is clearly and FACTUALLY second place in terms of most watched.

Don't derail my thread with your incessant trolling, psycho.

Smoke117
10-16-2015, 09:00 PM
zero.

The Valley
10-16-2015, 09:22 PM
Absolutely none of them

fandarko
10-17-2015, 01:51 AM
I can't think of any place in Europe where basketball is a real popular or top sport, other than Lithuania, and it's a tiny country.

It's the top sport in Serbia (7 million) and has always been that in terms of popularity.

As to the main question, I guess that the cream of the crop of the Euroleague would probably make the playoffs, but it's an utterly hypothetic question, since it would involve them playing under durress to say the least (too long flights to the US, NBA rules, etc.).

In absolutely equal conditions, they would probably be more successful. But of course the NBA is a better competition, since all the best European players gravitate towards the NBA and European basketball has been depleeted of top talent in the last 20 years.

Equally hypothetical is the question who would win in a 7-series finals between a top NBA team and a top European national team (say France, Spain, Lithuania or Serbia), Since the USA have like 300 million people and these countries far less, that showdown would be just about right.

Played under FIBA rules, there is absolutely no way the Warriors or the Rockets to dominate an international national team. I would be close and I wouldn't know where to put my money.

But that's all hypothetical.

iamgine
10-17-2015, 02:13 AM
With a legendary big 3 of Gustavo Ayon, Rudy Fernandez and Andres Nocioni, Real Madrid might challenge the Cavs for top spot in the east.

nba_55
10-17-2015, 02:24 AM

However, I don't think basketball is all that popular in the USA as people think it is, in this terminology of NBA.

Basketball is miles and miles away from American football, whether it be NFL, NCAA, high school, and it's not even in the same class as baseball for the majority of the country.

It's less popular than ice hockey in much of the northern US.

And at the youth level, even soccer (European football) is way more popular than basketball.

On top of that, "basketball" is what most people like in the USA, not the NBA.

Of course, all of the insane and retarded and totally delusional NBA only fans will claim none of that is true. But that's because they are retarded, delusional, and insane.

Prove all of those claims, I'm pretty sure the ratings say otherwise. NBA ratings have been better than MLB.

I'll be waiting...

Pathetic lying psycho asshole.

Euroleague
10-19-2015, 05:11 PM
Where are you getting that information from? A simple google search of the "Nielsen ratings" will debunk everything in the bold.

After football (NFL), the NBA is clearly and FACTUALLY second place in terms of most watched.

Don't derail my thread with your incessant trolling, psycho.

You are delusional.

Euroleague
10-19-2015, 05:13 PM
It's the top sport in Serbia (7 million) and has always been that in terms of popularity.

As to the main question, I guess that the cream of the crop of the Euroleague would probably make the playoffs, but it's an utterly hypothetic question, since it would involve them playing under durress to say the least (too long flights to the US, NBA rules, etc.).

In absolutely equal conditions, they would probably be more successful. But of course the NBA is a better competition, since all the best European players gravitate towards the NBA and European basketball has been depleeted of top talent in the last 20 years.

Equally hypothetical is the question who would win in a 7-series finals between a top NBA team and a top European national team (say France, Spain, Lithuania or Serbia), Since the USA have like 300 million people and these countries far less, that showdown would be just about right.

Played under FIBA rules, there is absolutely no way the Warriors or the Rockets to dominate an international national team. I would be close and I wouldn't know where to put my money.

If the series was played with FIBA refs, no NBA team of history would win a single game, even against the worst selections of Spain and Lithuania.

Spain and Lithuania get the games rigged for them by FIBA refs going on something like 10 years now.

Euroleague
10-19-2015, 05:14 PM
With a legendary big 3 of Gustavo Ayon, Rudy Fernandez and Andres Nocioni, Real Madrid might challenge the Cavs for top spot in the east.

Nocioni is nothing more than a very minor bit part role player on Real Madrid.

He is nowhere near to being one of their top 3 players.

He's like a 10th man.

Euroleague
10-19-2015, 05:15 PM
Prove all of those claims, I'm pretty sure the ratings say otherwise. NBA ratings have been better than MLB.

I'll be waiting...

Pathetic lying psycho asshole.

https://media2.giphy.com/media/4BXKwKrbZxVNm/200.gif

Rooster
10-19-2015, 06:14 PM

NBA teams record against Euroleague team 73-15:confusedshrug:

The cream of the crop of the Euroleague team has scrubs all over their lineup.:facepalm

Look at when Maccabi won the Euroleague a couple of years ago, it's mostly American rejects who can't make it on NBA teams:oldlol:

Rooster
10-19-2015, 06:16 PM

Andres Nocioni won the Euroleague Finals MVP last year and he was getting roll of DNPs with the worst team in the NBA.:oldlol:

Euroleague
10-19-2015, 06:31 PM
NBA teams record against Euroleague team 73-15:confusedshrug:

The cream of the crop of the Euroleague team has scrubs all over their lineup.:facepalm

Look at when Maccabi won the Euroleague a couple of years ago, it's mostly American rejects who can't make it on NBA teams:oldlol:

No it isn't.

Euroleague
10-19-2015, 06:32 PM
Andres Nocioni won the Euroleague Finals MVP last year and he was getting roll of DNPs with the worst team in the NBA.:oldlol:

There is no such thing as Euroleague Finals MVP, you ****ing moron. Euroleague does not have a Finals idiot.

And he is the 10th man of their team, both last year, and this year.

Rooster
10-19-2015, 06:37 PM

Who are those bunch of quality bigs?:facepalm

Ayon:oldlol: , Nocioni :oldlol:

outbreak
10-19-2015, 06:37 PM
There is no such thing as Euroleague Finals MVP, you ****ing moron. Euroleague does not have a Finals idiot.

And he is the 10th man of their team, both last year, and this year.

quit trolling ****ward. He won the final four MVP which is often called the finals MVP. If you don't believe me here's a link to the OFFICIAL EUROLEAGUE web site where if you read through Noccioni's bio you will see it says he was named the 2015 finals MVP. So either the OFFICIAL EUROLEAGUE website doesn't know what it's own awards are called or you are once again making shit up.

http://www.euroleaguebasketball.net/competition/players/showplayer?pcode=APR&seasoncode=E2015#!biography

Euroleague
10-19-2015, 06:39 PM
quit trolling ****ward. He won the final four MVP which is often called the finals MVP. If you don't believe me here's a link to the OFFICIAL EUROLEAGUE web site where if you read through Noccioni's bio you will see it says he was named the 2015 finals MVP. So either the OFFICIAL EUROLEAGUE website doesn't know what it's own awards are called or you are once again making shit up.

http://www.euroleaguebasketball.net/competition/players/showplayer?pcode=APR&seasoncode=E2015#!biography

It's never called the Finals MVP you colossal liar. The Euroleague does not have a finals, and the award has never been called Finals MVP.

STOP MAKING UP LIES.

You are a sick pervert.

And your non-stop trolling shtick of using whatever some geek that works editing the Euroleague's website is as a fact, even when it is just some nerd editor typing in stuff, is beyond ludicrous.

Like how you claimed for years here that Huffman and Parker won MVPs and championships in the league in seasons THEY DID NOT EVEN PLAY IN THE LEAGUE, "because it said so on the Euroleague website".........

Yeah, because one of the tech geeks made a mistake you gigantic ****ing tool.

Funny though, because BOTH mistakes have since been REMOVED from the website, and yet you STILL make that false claim here.

I guess I should start posting all the errors and mistakes from nba.com over the years and claim anyone disagreeing with them, is a "liar". Because that's what you have been doing here for years.

It's especially disgusting, when just a 30 second Google search can confirm these things you claim as facts are simply errors. And especially disturbing that you find all of these errors and then use them in a trolling tactic.

You are seriously ****ing deranged.

catch24
10-19-2015, 06:40 PM

Not that Noccioni is a scrub or anything, but

http://media.giphy.com/media/dC9DTdqPmRnlS/giphy.gif

outbreak
10-19-2015, 06:42 PM
It's never called the Finals MVP you colossal liar. The Euroleague does not have a finals, and the award has never been called Finals MVP.

STOP MAKING UP LIES.

You are a sick pervert.

Well for everyone else feel free to click the link and see how the official euroleague page summarizes it. Or go to Noccioni's wikipeda or any other site listing his accolades. It's officially called the final four MVP but plenty of places list is as finals or final mvp. The euroleague doesn't have a finals like the NBA but the final four is considered the finals, **** even the telecast of the final four here in Australia calls it the "Euroleague Finals series" when they broadcast those games. But I am the one lying even though I am posting official sources....

In general though I agree about Noccioni although you are exaggerating it a bit. He isn't real madrids best player, he's fifth in minutes and sixth in scoring, he's a role player.

Euroleague
10-19-2015, 06:50 PM
Well for everyone else feel free to click the link and see how the official euroleague page summarizes it. Or go to Noccioni's wikipeda or any other site listing his accolades. It's officially called the final four MVP but plenty of places list is as finals or final mvp. The euroleague doesn't have a finals like the NBA but the final four is considered the finals, **** even the telecast of the final four here in Australia calls it the "Euroleague Finals series" when they broadcast those games. But I am the one lying even though I am posting official sources....

In general though I agree about Noccioni although you are exaggerating it a bit. He isn't real madrids best player, he's fifth in minutes and sixth in scoring, he's a role player.

It is never ever called the finals or finals MVP you colossal piece of dog shit.

It's an error, and you are claiming an error as a fact.

The Euroleague has no finals at all. It does not even exist in Euroleague and never has in the 58 years that the league existed.

It's people like you that are calling it "finals MVP" and then claiming that it is what it is. It's liars making up lies, then trying to claim it is a fact.

No finals in Euroleague in the 58 years it existed, except for 2001.

The SAME way you keep lying and claiming Huffman won a MVP and a championship in a league he did not play in, and Parker won a championship in a league he did not play in.

You also used Euroleague's website to make those claims, citing it was a fact because it was listed there. Even though those were MISTAKES and easily proven by the fact neither player was even in the league in those years, and the site's official stats even PROVE they were not.

yet you have made that lie claim here for years, even keeping it going after the Euroleague removed those mistakes from their site.

It is NOT a "finals MVP", so stop calling it that.

What you are doing is the exact same equivalent as claiming that the NBA finals or NBA finals MVP is a final four and final four MVP.

It's trolling and lying and YOU KNOW IT IS.

Euroleague
10-19-2015, 06:51 PM

He was their 10th man last year and is again this year. Roles in Europe are not based on minutes played. This has been explained to you by myself and every other European fan here about 1,000 times and you still refuse to accept it. European basketball does not operate under a caste system of playing time like American basketball, and evidently Australian basketball also, since you can't wrap your little pea brain around this incredibly easy to comprehend concept.

Actually, it is also a lie that Ayon is one of their top 3 players. He was not last year and still is not. Never has been since he played there.

The only one of those "big 3" that is actually one of their best players is Rudy.

Their actual "big 3" last year and this year is Rudy and the two Sergios (Llull and Rodriguez). Ayon and Nocioni are pure role players and have been the whole time they have been on the team.

Ayon has even spent much of his time there not even getting off the bench in game after game after game.

The only thing Nocioni does is grab some rebounds and shoot some open 3s basically. He had a much larger role on the Bulls by several levels, than he has ever had on Real.

Rooster
10-19-2015, 06:52 PM

That's quite a leap there for someone who was Buttshifting in a worst NBA team

Goudeluck averaged 25 ppg in that Euroleague Final Four:bowdown:

catch24
10-19-2015, 06:54 PM
That's quite a leap there for someone who was Buttshifting in a worst NBA team

Goudeluck averaged 25 ppg in that Euroleague Final Four:bowdown:

You serious right now? Goudelock the guy who played on the Lakers?

I'm all for giving Euroleague credit where they deserve, but seriously... :oldlol:

outbreak
10-19-2015, 06:56 PM
It is never ever called the finals or finals MVP you colossal piece of dog shit.

It's an error, and you are claiming an error as a fact.

The Euroleague has no finals at all. It does not even exist in Euroleague and never has in the 58 years that the league existed.

It's people like you that are calling it "finals MVP" and then claiming that it is what it is. It's liars making up lies, then trying to claim it is a fact.

No finals in Euroleague in the 58 years it existed, except for 2001.

The SAME way you keep lying and claiming Huffman won a MVP and a championship in a league he did not play in, and Parker won a championship in a league he did not play in.

You also used Euroleague's website to make those claims, citing it was a fact because it was listed there. Even though those were MISTAKES and easily proven by the fact neither player was even in the league in those years, and the site's official stats even PROVE they were not.

yet you have made that lie claim here for years, even keeping it going after the Euroleague removed those mistakes from their site.

It is NOT a "finals MVP", so stop calling it that.

What you are doing is the exact same equivalent as claiming that the NBA finals or NBA finals MVP is a final four and final four MVP.

It's trolling and lying and YOU KNOW IT IS.

I know there is no finals, there's a final four. Also I never used those links to say someone won an award, I used them because you flat out claim those awards DID NOT EXIST even though they show up on the OFFICIAL EUROLEAGUE web site.

Just give it up, links are posted, sources are shown clearly by me. You have no sources. You just have yourself trying to call people trolls because they didn't use the official title of an award they used it's abbreviated title.

Iguodala never won an NBA Finals MVP. He won a Bill Russell NBA Finals MVP and if you don't word it exactly like that you are a trolL!

outbreak
10-19-2015, 06:58 PM

I'm all for giving Euroleague credit where they deserve, but seriously... :oldlol:

He got waived because he didn't get along with the coach, euroleague says it's because he was a scrub even though he led the team in scoring, has made the all euroleague second time, all eurocup first team and won a eurocup MVP. But he was a total scrub....

Euroleague
10-19-2015, 06:58 PM
I know there is no finals, there's a final four. Also I never used those links to say someone won an award, I used them because you flat out claim those awards DID NOT EXIST even though they show up on the OFFICIAL EUROLEAGUE web site.

Just give it up, links are posted, sources are shown clearly by me. You have no sources. You just have yourself trying to call people trolls because they didn't use the official title of an award they used it's abbreviated title.

Iguodala never won an NBA Finals MVP. He won a Bill Russell NBA Finals MVP and if you don't word it exactly like that you are a trolL!

Those "links" have been removed from Euroleague's website because they were factual errors.

You better STFU because you are getting caught in your lies now and you are not knowing when to stop.

Euroleague
10-19-2015, 06:59 PM
He got waived because he didn't get along with the coach, euroleague says it's because he was a scrub even though he led the team in scoring, has made the all euroleague second time, all eurocup first team and won a eurocup MVP. But he was a total scrub....

He was cut, not waived, and it was because the coach said he was not good enough for the team.

That's a fact.

It's also why he now plays in China, after no team in Euroleague would offer him a contract.

Goudelock is a great shooter and he's an athletic freak. He has great talent, much more than 95% plus of NBA players.

Yet he gets cut from every NBA team and BOTH the teams he played for in Eurocup and Euroleague.

It's because he's extremely selfish as a player, he never plays any defense, he always ball hogs, always chucks, and he never ever looks to pass the ball.

He already chased himself out of Europe and into China, after just two years.

if you had ever actually seen him play you would know this, but you have not, because you are a trolling piece of shit and a liar.

He should be one of the best players in the NBA based on his talent and his skills, but he refuses to play defense or to pass the ball, or to do what a coach tells him to do.

That's why he got cut from the NBA and both the teams he played for in Europe.

You are a demented lying psychopath, and that's why you keep LYING and saying none of that is true, and PRETENDING that he was some kind of dominant force in Euroleague, while trying to create any lie you can think of to explain why both the teams he played for in Europe cut his ass.

catch24
10-19-2015, 07:01 PM

Yeah nobodies getting cut averaging those numbers...especially on EL's biggest stage. :oldlol:

Those "links" have been removed from Euroleague's website because they were factual errors.

You better STFU because you are getting caught in your lies now and you are not knowing when to stop.

The link 'outbreak' posted still cites Nocci as Finals MVP. :confusedshrug:

Sorry bud, but without any links backing your CLAIMS we're forced not to take anything you say seriously.

Euroleague
10-19-2015, 07:08 PM
Yeah nobodies getting cut averaging those numbers...especially on EL's biggest stage. :oldlol:

Sorry bud, but without any links backing your CLAIMS we're forced not to take anything you say seriously.

There is no finals in Euroleague idiot.

You are choosing to put yourself into the same category of lying psychopath and troll as Outbreak and Rooster. They are the two biggest consistent liars the forum has.

You might want to actually stop for a second and consider what you are doing, or take the whole 15-30 seconds needed in Google to confirm there is no such thing as a finals of Euroleague.

Goudelock was cut from his Eurocup team also. That's the league level below Euroleague. His Euroleague team and his Eurocup team both cut him.

And he scored 30 points against the Spurs............big ****ing deal, he's not in the NBA either. He has huge talent, but no brain and refuses to play defense (he was the worst defensive player in Euroleague by many country miles).

He is in China now, where all players like him eventually end up.

One more thing ---->https://media4.giphy.com/media/fvoZQrexbvPUc/200.gif

catch24
10-19-2015, 07:10 PM
There is no finals in Euroleague idiot.

You are choosing to put yourself into the same category of lying psychopath and troll as Outbreak and Rooster. They are the two biggest consistent liars the forum has.

You might want to actually stop for a second and consider what you are doing, or take the whole 15-30 seconds needed in Google to confirm there is no such thing as a finals of Euroleague.

Goudelock was cut from his Eurocup team also. That's the league level below Euroleague. His Euroleague team and his Eurocup team both cut him.

The Final Four MVP according to Euroleagues official website is ALSO called The Finals MVP

won the 2015 Euroleague with Real Madrid CF...named the 2015 Final MVP...won the 2015 Intercontinental Cup with Real Madrid CF…named to the 2002-03 All-Euroleague 2nd Team…won the 2001-02 Spanish National Championship with Baskonia Vitoria…won the 2014-15 Spanish National Championship with Real Madrid CF…won the 2002 and 2004 Spanish National Cup with Baskonia Vitoria...won the 2015 Spanish National Cup with Real Madrid CF…won the 2014 Spanish Super Cup with Real Madrid CF...named the 2004 Spanish League MVP...played the 1999 Argentinean All Star Game…played the 2003 Spanish All Star Game...has been member of the Argentinean U-16 National Team…won the 1995 South American U-16 Championship…member of the Argentinean National Team…won the gold medal at the 2004 Olympic Games... won the silver medal at the 2002 World Championship...won the bronze medal at the 2008 Olympic Games...won the gold medal at the 2011 Americas Champinship...won the silver medal at the 1999 South American Championship…won the silver medal at the 2015 Americas Championship...won the bronze medal at the 1999 Panamerican Games…played at the 2006 and 2014 World Championships.

outbreak
10-19-2015, 07:13 PM

He's talking about the awards page links that are archived on the euroleague page. The reason they are archived is because there's a new lay out for how they display the awards and the pages I linked were from like 2003. If you look on players bios though from that era you will still see the won awards like the euroleague regular season MVP. Euroleagues argument was anyone who claims a euroleague player won an MVP award before 2005 is a troll because those awards never existed. Yet they are in bios and in PHOTOGRAPHS on the official euroleague website.

http://www.euroleaguebasketball.net/competition/awards/awards-2003-04

So for his argument the final four mvp, top 16 mpv and regular season mvp awards never existed in this year.

There's no nba style finals in euroleague, the finals series is the final four stage. That's how it's labelled in the tv guide here and that's how the award is abbreviated in english. Euroleague is arguing terminology because his initial idea was to say someone was trolling for saying Noccioni won any award in the first place.

Euroleague
10-19-2015, 07:14 PM
The Final Four MVP according to Euroleagues official website is ALSO called The Finals MVP

No it is not you stupid idiot.

There is no finals in Euroleague. Keep claiming that there is, when there is not, and it only happened once in 58 years (because there was a an asterisk year where the league broke apart).

Keep making that lie, and I am reporting you, along with Outbreak.

This endless shit where assholes like you just lie over and over and think nothing of it, needs to be ended here.

Rooster
10-19-2015, 07:16 PM

In the history of Euroleague, there are more Americans who were named Euroleague MVP, All Euroleague Teams, Top Scorers etc.:applause:

Some you never heard like Euroleague MVPs:bowdown:

Joseph Blair:bowdown:
Nate Huffman:bowdown:

Euroleague
10-19-2015, 07:16 PM
He's talking about the awards page links that are archived on the euroleague page. The reason they are archived is because there's a new lay out for how they display the awards and the pages I linked were from like 2003. If you look on players bios though from that era you will still see the won awards like the euroleague regular season MVP. Euroleagues argument was anyone who claims a euroleague player won an MVP award before 2005 is a troll because those awards never existed. Yet they are in bios and in PHOTOGRAPHS on the official euroleague website.

So for his argument the final four mvp, top 16 mpv and regular season mvp awards never existed in this year.

There's no nba style finals in euroleague, the finals series is the final four stage. That's how it's labelled in the tv guide here and that's how the award is abbreviated in english.

You can't grasp that a ****ing web employee is entering that info?

Are you REALLY this ****ing stupid?

The person entering the info is like you and just called it something it is not called.

"Finals MVP", just what they entered into the bracket from the web employee you ****ing moron.

If you really can't grasp that, you are easily the dumbest asshole in this forum.

Euroleague
10-19-2015, 07:18 PM
In the history of Euroleague, there are more Americans who were named Euroleague MVP, All Euroleague Teams, Top Scorers etc.:applause:

Some you never heard like Euroleague MVPs:bowdown:

Joseph Blair:bowdown:
Nate Huffman:bowdown:

No there are not. That's another lie from you.

The same way you lied about Blair and Huffman that never won a MVP in Euroleague.

Huffman never even played a single second in the Euroleague during the season you claim he was named MVP.

I have proven this in at least 20 other threads here, using the Euroleague official website and posting the fact that it confirms he never was even in the league.

Yet you and Outbreak STILL make this same lie over and over.

You are both extremely deranged.

outbreak
10-19-2015, 07:20 PM
You can't grasp that a ****ing web employee is entering that info?

Are you REALLY this ****ing stupid?

The person entering the info is like you and just called it something it is not called.

"Finals MVP", just what they entered into the bracket from the web employee you ****ing moron.

If you really can't grasp that, you are easily the dumbest asshole in this forum.
:facepalm

You are arguing terminology to avoid addressing the fact a player you said was a scrub won an MVP award.

The larry o'brien trophy is the championship trophy. Awards have multiple names. We all know what people are talking about. No one says "there's no series named the larry o'brien series". We know there's no NBA style finals series, there's a final four which has a final four mvp award which Noccioni won. End of the matter. There's links showing it's often abbreviated, they abbreviate it in their own god damn commentary. Stop trolling just move on because you have no links, no sources, nothing but trying to distract from the fact a player you called a scrub won an MVP award.

outbreak
10-19-2015, 07:21 PM
No there are not. That's another lie from you.

The same way you lied about Blair and Huffman that never won a MVP in Euroleague.

Huffman never even played a single second in the Euroleague during the season you claim he was named MVP.

I have proven this in at least 20 other threads here, using the Euroleague official website and posting the fact that it confirms he never was even in the league.

Yet you and Outbreak STILL make this same lie over and over.

You are both extremely deranged.

I've never said huffman won a euroleague MVP award, never. He has won MVP awards, but not in the euroleague in the minor leagues. wasn't it turkish or israeli league or something like that?

catch24
10-19-2015, 07:24 PM
No it is not you stupid idiot.

There is no finals in Euroleague. Keep claiming that there is, when there is not, and it only happened once in 58 years (because there was a an asterisk year where the league broke apart).

Keep making that lie, and I am reporting you, along with Outbreak.

This endless shit where assholes like you just lie over and over and think nothing of it, needs to be ended here.

Read the website you big dummy.

I literally just posted the SAME link outbreak did. It states ANDRES NOCIONI was the 2015 Finals MVP in plain sight.

You might not like that for whatever reason, but that's what it says.

Euroleague
10-19-2015, 07:25 PM
:facepalm

You are arguing terminology to avoid addressing the fact a player you said was a scrub won an MVP award.

The larry o'brien trophy is the championship trophy. Awards have multiple names. We all know what people are talking about. No one says "there's no series named the larry o'brien series". We know there's no NBA style finals series, there's a final four which has a final four mvp award which Noccioni won. End of the matter. There's links showing it's often abbreviated, they abbreviate it in their own god damn commentary. Stop trolling just move on because you have no links, no sources, nothing but trying to distract from the fact a player you called a scrub won an MVP award.

I never said Nocioni was a scrub and I never said he did not win the award. I am telling the TRUTH. You are LYING.

He is the 10th man of Real, NOT a "scrub".

he won Final four MVP, NOT "finals MVP". There is no finals in Euroleague and the two awards are not the same thing.

There is no finals and he never played in a finals.

I am telling the truth and you are LYING.

Just like you are still lying about Parker and Huffman, even though the Euroleague site CONFIRMS what I say, and also the official site of FIBA itself also confirms what I say.

Even though I have posted the official stats from both FIBA and Euroleague's official websites in about 20 threads here to PROVE YOU AND ROOSTER ARE LYING, you STILL keep making this SAME LIE.

Even Dr.J4ever as nuts as he is, stopped making that lie claim after it was proven it was a lie.

But the two of you just keep saying it. You are obviously both Nazis, as you have both clearly been taught fascist lying techniques and both of you use them here on a daily basis. You also lack the knowledge of knowing that something called tact even exists.

outbreak
10-19-2015, 07:28 PM
Twice in the last few posts I've said I never claimed anything about Huffman but euroleague keeps posting I am lying about him. This guys crazy. Links are posted and he still has nothing to say but calling me out for things I'm openly admitting I never said and don't support.

****ing nut job.:facepalm

In the future let this be an example, whenever euroleague posts something about ANY player google it first. Usually you find he is lying and twisting a statement to fit his agenda. If he says a player sucks, go check the teams stats and minutes because again usually those players didn't do too badly.

Smook A.
10-19-2015, 07:30 PM
I never said Nocioni was a scrub and I never said he did not win the award. I am telling the TRUTH. You are LYING.

He is the 10th man of Real, NOT a "scrub".

he won Final four MVP, NOT "finals MVP". There is no finals in Euroleague and the two awards are no the same thing.

There is no finals and he never played in a finals.

I am telling the truth and you are LYING.

Just like you are still lying about Parker and Huffman, even though the Euroleague site CONFIRMS what I say, and also the official site of FIBA itself also confirms what I say.

Even though I have posted the official stats from both FIBA and Euroleague's official websites in about 20 threads here to PROVE YOU AND ROOSTER ARE LYING, you STILL keep making this SAME LIE.

Even Dr.J4ever as nuts as he is, stopped making that lie claim after it was proven it was a lie.

But the two of you just keep saying it. You are obviously both Nazis, as you have both clearly been taught fascist lying techniques and both of you use them here on a daily basis. You also lack the knowledge of knowing that something called tact even exists.
Stop the bullshit. They've both provided evidence to their claim, while you're here just typing up crap that's not even being backed up. Typical Euroleague. Talks a load of shit but never backs his stuff up :oldlol:

Euroleague
10-19-2015, 07:31 PM
I've never said huffman won a euroleague MVP award, never. He has won MVP awards, but not in the euroleague in the minor leagues. wasn't it turkish or israeli league or something like that?

You have made the claim here at least 1,000 times (that is probably in the wrong estimate, it might be even 3,000 times).....

That Anthony Parker and Nate Huffman won Euroleague championships and MVPs in years they were not even in Euroleague.

You make the same lie up about Joe Blair.

You did it like 3 times already in this thread.

Every time you are called on your lies, you and Rooster always appear in the thread at the same time, and always back each other up, making the same lie, and pretending it is true.

You always "post a link to Euroleague's website that proves this is true", even though the Euroleague's official website states none of them won an MVP award or championship in the years you claim they did. FIBA's official site also states the same.

Even after this has been proven dozens of times here, you STILL keep making the same lie and just say that anyone saying otherwise "lies".

You then sometimes even claim Wikipedia says the same thing, even though I looked it up and Wikipedia actually says you are a liar, because it says no such thing, and actually confirms every single thing I say. But you keep saying also "it says so in Wikipedia", which is absurd to begin with, because any liar like you could have fake edited it to show players not in the Euroleague at all were "MVP" and "won championships.

I am sure someone like Rooster would edit fake lies in there until he was banned.

All you have to do is stop MAKING THESE LIES UP and none of these arguments need to happen.

But nooooooooooooooooooooooo, you do it basically on a daily basis here.

outbreak
10-19-2015, 07:32 PM
I don't even know who some people you are talking about are now. I don't know who Blair is. I never said Nate Huffman won a euroleague mvp award.

The only link I bring up is the one showing the award existed in 2003-2004. You claimed there were no MVP awards before 2005 in particular I think you said there was no regular season MVP award which is also shown in my link. My links there to show they existed not who won them (although it does show anthony parker winning one).

Not sure why you are still posting this stuff because anyone who is interested can google and see that you are wrong.

Jameerthefear
10-19-2015, 07:33 PM
I was actually offered a coaching job in the Euroleague not even a year ago. I didn't feel like moving out of the country so I turned down the job, but I'm still the most knowledgeable poster as far as Euro ball goes. I can say with 100% certainty that there is not one Euroleague team that would make the playoffs in the NBA, East or West.

Euroleague
10-19-2015, 07:34 PM
Stop the bullshit. They've both provided evidence to their claim, while you're here just typing up crap that's not even being backed up. Typical Euroleague. Talks a load of shit but never backs his stuff up :oldlol:

They gave no evidence idiot.

It would take you 30 seconds using Google to confirm Blair, Huffman, and Parker never won championships or MVPs as they said they did, or in the years they said.

It would take another 30 seconds to confirm that Euroleague has no finals series, so there can't be a finals MVP.

The fact you CHOOSE to simply believe proven lying psychopaths like Outbreak and Rooster, rather than take a an actual mere 30 seconds on google to find out the truth for yourself, proves that you have an IQ below 65.

Euroleague
10-19-2015, 07:35 PM
Read the website you big dummy.

I literally just posted the SAME link outbreak did. It states ANDRES NOCIONI was the 2015 Finals MVP in plain sight.

You might not like that for whatever reason, but that's what it says.

And the Euroleague website states clearly it has no finals series.

You are either retarded, or you are insane, or both. It's pathetic though that you are so stupid, you can't simply check to actually see if there is a finals in Euroleague or not. You are so dumb, that you simply believe the two biggest pathological liars of the forum.

outbreak
10-19-2015, 07:36 PM

You are either retarded, or you are insane, or both.
:roll:

no one has said their is a finals series. there's a final four. how many times do i need to tell you the same thing?

outbreak
10-19-2015, 07:37 PM
I was actually offered a coaching job in the Euroleague not even a year ago. I didn't feel like moving out of the country so I turned down the job, but I'm still the most knowledgeable poster as far as Euro ball goes. I can say with 100% certainty that there is not one Euroleague team that would make the playoffs in the NBA, East or West.

Was the salary comparable to the money you get mowing your neighbours lawns on weekends and bagging peoples groceries at your local store? Remember though, if they offer you one figure when it comes to euroleague salaries you need to check with the poster euroleague to find out exactly what the real salary will be because the euroleague's official channels often report wildly different salaries than what they are actually paying.

Euroleague
10-19-2015, 07:40 PM
Twice in the last few posts I've said I never claimed anything about Huffman but euroleague keeps posting I am lying about him. This guys crazy. Links are posted and he still has nothing to say but calling me out for things I'm openly admitting I never said and don't support.

****ing nut job.:facepalm

In the future let this be an example, whenever euroleague posts something about ANY player google it first. Usually you find he is lying and twisting a statement to fit his agenda. If he says a player sucks, go check the teams stats and minutes because again usually those players didn't do too badly.

Fact --> no finals in Euroleague

Fact --> Huffman was never Euroleague MVP

Fact --> Blair was never Euroleague MVP

Fact --> Nocioni did not win "finals MVP", he won Final Four MVP

Fact --> Parker did not win a championship and MVP of Euroleague in the season you claim he did

Fact --> Huffman did not win championship of Euroleague in the season you claim he did

LIES = EVERY SINGLE POST YOU AND ROOSTER HAVE EVER MADE HERE

FACT = I have proven this in at least 20 other threads, only to have BOTH of you immediately make the SAME lies all over again the very next day.

outbreak
10-19-2015, 07:46 PM
Fact --> no finals in Euroleague
there's a final four, which is called the finals in some regions, in Australia it's likely because in the AFL the finals means the entire post season, in a lot of regions "finals" doesn't mean a single series like in the NBA
Fact --> Huffman was never Euroleague MVP
Never said he was
Fact --> Blair was never Euroleague MVP
Never said he was but now that you mention it he actually did win an MVP award lmfao

http://www.euroleaguebasketball.net/competition/awards/awards-2002-03
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2002%E2%80%9303_Euroleague#Regular_Season_MVP

Fact --> Nocioni did not win "finals MVP", he won Final Four MVP
finals mvp is an abbreviation, shown on the official page
Fact --> Parker did not win a championship and MVP of Euroleague in the season you claim he did
parker won the 2004 final four mvp award which is the only award i've seen you contest

Fact --> Huffman did not win championship of Euroleague in the season you claim he did
never said he did

There's links proving you wrong. There's sources proving you wrong. I don't know who Joesph blair is but if someone told you he won a euroleague MVP award he did according to their official site so they were not trolling. The award links I've posted in the past have been trying to get you to accept that they had a regular season MVP award prior to 2005. I've seen you call other players trolls for citing this award but it clearly existed, just because it's replaced with a new award doesn't mean the old one didn't exist.

catch24
10-19-2015, 08:01 PM

You are either retarded, or you are insane, or both. It's pathetic though that you are so stupid, you can't simply check to actually see if there is a finals in Euroleague or not. You are so dumb, that you simply believe the two biggest pathological liars of the forum.

You can throw hopeless temper tantrums ALL you want, but on Euroleague's official website, it states ANDRES NOCIONI was the 2015 Finals MVP.

Glad you agree.

Now...is there actually a Finals in Euroleague? No. There is however a Final Four where the award derives from, and ALSO the NBA's equivalent to Finals MVP.

Deal with it psycho.

HylianNightmare
10-19-2015, 08:30 PM

I remember sofo

SpecialQue
10-19-2015, 10:24 PM
Goddamn I love Euroleague. No one on this forum is more entertaining.

Euroleague, I send you love.

Lebowski
10-20-2015, 05:52 AM
Goddamn I love Euroleague. No one on this forum is more entertaining.

Euroleague, I send you love.

He is great! But I liked him better without all the gifs. He need to stick to text only. Also, he should make a comeback with LakersReign, that persona was also one of the funniest posters!

SwayDizzle
10-20-2015, 07:17 AM
Oh man. This sh*t again. Euroleague teams are not on par with the level of the NBA. The NBA has always been the cream of the crop. Yes, there is a rise in the overall talent coming from Europe but it will always be one step behind due to the mere fact that you have to consistently play vs the best to be the best. I'd be shocked if a Euroleague team could make the playoffs. 19/20 times they would not and I'm from Europe. The current Lakers would school the Euroleague and as much as I hate to admit it, they are nowhere near a top level NBA team now. If the Lakers even make the playoffs, I'd be shocked.

zeerghit
10-20-2015, 11:07 AM
maybe one in the west,but probably 0. 3-4 easy i the east.. and i mean it easy.

CavaliersFTW
10-20-2015, 11:19 AM
maybe one in the west,but probably 0. 3-4 easy i the east.. and i mean it easy.
Guys that sit on the bench for the New York Knicks are Euroleague MVP material.

Top Euroleague teams play good fundamental basketball. But they've nowhere near the talent of NBA players, and it makes a huge difference. I don't think any Euroleague team would make the playoffs east or west. Even the top Euroleague club would need to make trades asap to get actual NBA talent on their rosters.

AintNoSunshine
10-20-2015, 11:26 AM
Real Madrid is nowhere close to being the best team in Euroleague. They are maybe top 6 at absolute best. But that seems like a stretch to be honest.

It's not the same team as that won the Euroleague.

Besides that, the ONLY reason they won the Euroleague last year was because the final four took place on their home court. So they got to play the championship games at home.

In almost all Euroleague years, those games are on neutral courts. So that championship last year was an aberration, or what NBA fans would call an asterisk anyway.

Stop pretending like they are the best team in Euroleague.

:oldlol: Didn't an European team lost to Boston by 30+ when I happened to check the pre season scores like 2 weeks ago. And NBA teams don't even play their real players much. And they won by 30+, and it's Boston we're talking about. A team like Cavs would probably whip any Euro team by 50 or 60.

Rooster
10-20-2015, 03:09 PM
:oldlol: Didn't an European team lost to Boston by 30+ when I happened to check the pre season scores like 2 weeks ago. And NBA teams don't even play their real players much. And they won by 30+, and it's Boston we're talking about. A team like Cavs would probably whip any Euro team by 50 or 60.

NBA overall record against Euroleague 73-15. 83 %

Under NBA rules 50-12. 80%

Rooster
10-20-2015, 03:34 PM
Guys that sit on the bench for the New York Knicks are Euroleague MVP material.

Top Euroleague teams play good fundamental basketball. But they've nowhere near the talent of NBA players, and it makes a huge difference. I don't think any Euroleague team would make the playoffs east or west. Even the top Euroleague club would need to make trades asap to get actual NBA talent on their rosters.

Maccabi who won it with Blatt a couple years ago were made up of mostly Americans scrubs who can't make an impression on summer league to be in the NBA. There is better chance that NBA scrubs on a team together will win the Euroleague than a Euroleague team making the NBA playoff.

Maga_1
10-20-2015, 04:07 PM
:sleeping :sleeping :sleeping

Papaya Petee
10-20-2015, 05:04 PM
Outbreak murdered Euroleague :roll: that was comparable to someone charging someone with a knife when the other person has an M4

Catch24 too :roll:

Good job boys :cheers:

To answer the question. **** no. If we play by NBA rules, the best Euro teams are finishing 30-52.

Nash
10-20-2015, 05:21 PM
They'd be dead last, dead fvckin last.

The champions, Real Madrid are lead by guys like:

Rudy Fernandez, Gustavo Ayon, Nocioni and Llull.

Now imagine if a franchise, I don't know, lets say Seattle got a team tomorrow and their best players were Ayon, Nocioni and Rudy Fernandez.

How well do you honestly think that team would be?

outbreak
10-20-2015, 05:27 PM
Outbreak murdered Euroleague :roll: that was comparable to someone charging someone with a knife when the other person has an M4

Catch24 too :roll:

Good job boys :cheers:

To answer the question. **** no. If we play by NBA rules, the best Euro teams are finishing 30-52.

The guys just an idiot, he uses technicalities and thinks if one poster here trolls him with a silly comment he can just claim we all said it.

Euroleague
10-20-2015, 10:15 PM
Oh man. This sh*t again. Euroleague teams are not on par with the level of the NBA. The NBA has always been the cream of the crop. Yes, there is a rise in the overall talent coming from Europe but it will always be one step behind due to the mere fact that you have to consistently play vs the best to be the best. I'd be shocked if a Euroleague team could make the playoffs. 19/20 times they would not and I'm from Europe. The current Lakers would school the Euroleague and as much as I hate to admit it, they are nowhere near a top level NBA team now. If the Lakers even make the playoffs, I'd be shocked.

Marcelo Huertas isn't even good enough to play in the Euroleague anymore, and he already looked like prime Steve Nash in the Lakers.

The NBA is an absolute joke, with it's incredibly horrific defense and zero physicality.

Top Euroleague teams would murder the best the NBA has. Because the NBA is a pansy candy ass league full of babies.

Any league that a player like Huertas can just do whatever he wants, is an absolute joke, and not even worthy of being put in the same discussion with the Euroleague.

From how Huertas is doing in the NBA, I can say the best team in the NBA could not beat any of the top 8 or so Euroleague teams in a playoff series.

outbreak
10-20-2015, 10:19 PM
Marcelo Huertas isn't even good enough to play in the Euroleague anymore, and he already looked like prime Steve Nash in the Lakers.

The NBA is an absolute joke, with it's incredibly horrific defense and zero physicality.

Top Euroleague teams would murder the best the NBA has. Because the NBA is a pansy candy ass league full of babies.

Any league that a player like Huertas can just do whatever he wants, is an absolute joke, and not even worthy of being put in the same discussion with the Euroleague.

From how Huertas is doing in the NBA, I can say the best team in the NBA could not beat any of the top 8 or so Euroleague teams in a playoff series.

HUERTAS HASN'T PLAYED IN A SINGLE OFFICIAL NBA GAME. STOP TROLLING AND MAKING THINGS UP OR I WILL REPORT YOU TO JEFF.

Euroleague
10-20-2015, 10:31 PM
HUERTAS HASN'T PLAYED IN A SINGLE OFFICIAL NBA GAME. STOP TROLLING AND MAKING THINGS UP OR I WILL REPORT YOU TO JEFF.

Huertas has permanently and forever officially destroyed the entire image and reputation of the NBA in all of Europe. Done. End of discussion.

Every European basketball forum is laughing and making jokes about the NBA and how pathetic it is that a player like Huertas can play like that in it, preseason or any other game.

Huertas can't even get his freaking shot off in Euroleague.

outbreak
10-20-2015, 10:32 PM
Huertas has permanently and forever officially destroyed the entire image and reputation of the NBA in all of Europe. Done. End of discussion.

Every European basketball forum is laughing and making jokes about it.

CavaliersFTW
10-20-2015, 10:34 PM

Every European basketball forum is laughing and making jokes about the NBA and how pathetic it is that a player like Huertas can play like that in it, preseason or any other game.

Huertas can't even get his freaking shot off in Euroleague.
Who?

Don't recognize the game has he ever played a regulation NBA game?

Euroleague
10-20-2015, 10:35 PM

NBA OFFICIALLY is worse than the Euroleague. NOW AND FOREVER, and everyone in Europe is saying that after seeing a complete has been that could not play at Euroleague level anymore, just toy with NBA defense.

Report the NBA's epic level of suckiness and your colossal level of idiocy while you are at.

https://media3.giphy.com/media/xTiTnmDVkILh38BlF6/200.gif

Euroleague
10-20-2015, 10:37 PM
Who?

Every basketball forum in Europe is making fun of the NBA right now.

It no longer holds any position of worth to any fans ion Europe. No one from Europe can take it seriously after seeing Huertas do that.

And no one cares if it is preseason, because a preseason game in freaking Spanish League is 10 times higher level than that.

outbreak
10-20-2015, 10:37 PM
Who?

Euroleague was so wowed by the speed and skill of the NBA pre season where teams were playing their training camp invites that he mistook it for crunch time. It's an easy mistake to make considering the level of basketball he's used to watching.

Euroleague
10-20-2015, 10:38 PM
He is great! But I liked him better without all the gifs. He need to stick to text only. Also, he should make a comeback with LakersReign, that persona was also one of the funniest posters!

https://media2.giphy.com/media/oe8Bzgk1FaMSc/200.gif

Euroleague
10-20-2015, 10:40 PM
Euroleague was so wowed by the speed and skill of the NBA pre season where teams were playing their training camp invites that he mistook it for crunch time. It's an easy mistake to make considering the level of basketball he's used to watching.

A Greek League preseason game is 20 times higher level than the basketball shown against Huertas by so-called "NBA players" (none of them on the court being good enough to make a Euroleague roster).

CavaliersFTW
10-20-2015, 10:42 PM
I always pegged Euroleague as a hick who chews tobacco but it's clear now he's the type that would snap his finger and say "mhmmmm gurl" based on his sassy gif game

Euroleague
10-20-2015, 10:51 PM
I always pegged Euroleague as a hick who chews tobacco but it's clear now he's the type that would snap his finger and say "mhmmmm gurl" based on his sassy gif game

I have no idea what you are talking about....:confusedshrug:

Oh, and this also,

https://media0.giphy.com/media/10Pj0OFiQieaf6/200.gif

Jameerthefear
10-20-2015, 10:53 PM
I have no idea what you are talking about....:confusedshrug:

Oh, and this also,

https://media0.giphy.com/media/10Pj0OFiQieaf6/200.gif
Put the memes away boy. Time to grow up, you middleaged loser

Euroleague
10-20-2015, 10:58 PM
Put the memes away boy. Time to grow up, you middleaged loser

My bad Jameer, I forgot that you are only into that not quite tween anime scene......

Here's a meme that you can relate to.

https://media0.giphy.com/media/26BkLXvHflQeXeNC8/200.gif

https://media4.giphy.com/media/3oEdv1MSMHzDClUwCY/200.gif

https://media1.giphy.com/media/l41lVhzHhuKXStzR6/200.gif

https://media1.giphy.com/media/l41lZyILJyluNm8gw/200.gif

https://media1.giphy.com/media/bR2MBHEqBHSko/200.gif

https://media2.giphy.com/media/vK3NIiGIj8Gqs/200.gif

Jameerthefear
10-20-2015, 11:03 PM
:sleeping :sleeping :sleeping

Thesmallmamba
10-20-2015, 11:05 PM
Cringeworthy trolling :oldlol:

catch24
10-20-2015, 11:12 PM
Look what we've done ISH. Euroleague has been lugged into troll status. :oldlol: Guy was teetering the line before, but now he's officially gone off the deep end.

:biggums:

Mr. Jabbar
10-20-2015, 11:16 PM
My bad Jameer, I forgot that you are only into that not quite tween anime scene......

Damn, pretty much the best post so far in Euroleagues ish history. Not THAT big of a compliment alright but its a start.

outbreak
10-21-2015, 01:49 AM
Look what we've done ISH. Euroleague has been lugged into troll status. :oldlol: Guy was teetering the line before, but now he's officially gone off the deep end.

:biggums:

Read through this thread. he just flat out gives zero ****s now and just makes up total bullshit that can be disproved with the very first google search result :roll:

sportjames23
10-21-2015, 02:10 AM

Damn, EL just destroyed Jam Jam. :oldlol:

Simple Jack
10-21-2015, 02:34 AM
What was Euroleague's excuse again when the NBA national B team led by Durant absolutely destroyed the world championship? Rigged? I forget - maybe he can chime in?

TheBigVeto
10-21-2015, 02:37 AM

LOL no he won't.

LBJFTW
10-21-2015, 03:06 AM
The only guy from Euroleague to ever possibly be good in the NBA would have been Galis, and he'd be coming off the bench.