PDA

View Full Version : suns fans I have a question

swagga
10-17-2015, 08:42 AM
I don't see too much of pheonix these days but how will this team work?

All I see is a team that has many pieces that won't fit together and will run to get their player stats so they can do more trades.
tyson who is a good defender and a great leader/pro
bledsoe and knight who are me first inefficient chuckers, that's got to be the least pass first pg rotation in the league.
morris is a huge knucklehead
len shown some flashes but how will he coexist with tyson chandler?

What do you think?

livingby3's
10-17-2015, 12:00 PM
This team won't work, at least not for another season or two. They got to make moves.

Goods
Tyson guiding Len. Len is offensively talented but D is not yet his strength. Len already got the length, hopefully Tyson helps him improve.

TJ Warren & Devin Booker. Warren is an offensive juggernaut waiting to break out. I can see him playing ahead of Tucker 10 games into the season. Booker can shoot lights out, and can defend for a rookie. Already being compared to Klay Thompson. Though he's going to have to fight minutes with Knight and Weems. Warren doesn't shoot the ball well from the outside, Booker compensate that.

Goodwin can develop into a Barbosa type of six man.

They done some good works drafting and hitting free agency.

Bads
As u mentioned. It's not necessary to have Bledsoe and Knight. Bledsoe is the better player of the two. Suns never should have re-sign Knight. Would be ideal to trade him first opportunity they have, free up minutes to develop Booker.
I agree that with this roster, it's would be best to have a playmaker, who's non-existent on this roster.

PF depth is worse than ever. Markieff might never be matured, but I hope he can at least play with motivation.

Suns front office seemingly likes to allow players who doesn't give a shit like Bledsoe and Markieff screw them over again n again. Get rid of these fools. Start rewarding players who want to play hard. I'm still upset over Dragic.
Dragic, Booker, Warren, Chandler would have been really good.

Suns know two point guards sucks, but still are onto this shit. I hope coach man up and put the best fitting roster on the court. Rather than throwing the five biggest names.