PDA

View Full Version : Lamar Odom awake and responsive

kennethgriffin
10-17-2015, 01:17 PM
Lamar Odom was awake and responsive with his estranged wife Khloe Kardashian on Friday. Odom's heart has showed evidence of increased function.

“She reached down and said ‘you know I love you’ and he kind of nodded,” Jim Harrick said. “Three or four days after being scared to death and fearing the worst, that is a little hope, a little progress. She texted me that (information).”

Harrick coached Odom at Rhode Island.

Kardashian and Odom are still technically married as their divorce has not yet been finalized.

http://larrybrownsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/lamarcus-aldridge-deadly-blood-virus.jpg

glad youre back big fella

derb2k2
10-17-2015, 01:52 PM
if it'd been me, doctors wouldn't have given a shit. Goes to show that even if you're a good person (and not a drug-addicted sinner), then unless you have money, you're as good as dead.

Thank god for money..:confusedshrug:

Foster5k
10-17-2015, 02:19 PM
Leave it to one of the biggest trolls on this site, to try make a joke about Odom being responsive by posting a pic of LaMarcus Aldridge. Someone ban this clown already.

BurningHammer
10-17-2015, 02:22 PM
Good for him. :cheers:

Nick Young
10-17-2015, 02:25 PM
Thank Gawdbe:bowdown:

GL on your recovery Odom.

swagga
10-17-2015, 02:28 PM
if it'd been me, doctors wouldn't have given a shit. Goes to show that even if you're a good person (and not a drug-addicted sinner), then unless you have money, you're as good as dead.

if you don't monkey around and act like an alpha chimp on tv and don't dream about drilling kardashians and don't hustle 24/7 to hoard a mountain of gold to pay for other big booty hoes obsessed to photoshop themselves on instagram and don't drink the espn koolaid, you ain't valuable in this country, you ain't a true american tbh.

Pains me to say it, because this was once a great country, but western Europe is a fcking century ahead of this beta congregation.

senelcoolidge
10-17-2015, 03:00 PM
He's probably going to be in wheelchair for the rest of his life or have a disability. Multiple strokes.

JerrySeinfeld
10-17-2015, 03:03 PM
Is James Harden down with his girl spending all this time with her husband?

"You know I love you.."

:biggums: :wtf: If I was Harden I'd smack her up

Pushxx
10-17-2015, 04:56 PM
Leave it to one of the biggest trolls on this site, to try make a joke about Odom being responsive by posting a pic of LaMarcus Aldridge. Someone ban this clown already.

It's a joke because a news network made that mistake hilariously. Keep up, brother.

derb2k2
10-17-2015, 05:00 PM
if you don't monkey around and act like an alpha chimp on tv and don't dream about drilling kardashians and don't hustle 24/7 to hoard a mountain of gold to pay for other big booty hoes obsessed to photoshop themselves on instagram and don't drink the espn koolaid, you ain't valuable in this country, you ain't a true american tbh.

Pains me to say it, because this was once a great country, but western Europe is a fcking century ahead of this beta congregation.

Amen bro. :bowdown:

KG215
10-17-2015, 05:14 PM

This whole post is :facepalm worthy, but I'm particularly amused by the bolded part of the post. What does that even mean?

ArbitraryWater
10-17-2015, 05:15 PM

the convo you 2 are having is so ****ing cringe

Fallen Angel
10-17-2015, 05:23 PM
It's a joke because a news network made that mistake hilariously. Keep up, brother.
Still doesn't make it funny. Imitating ignorance isn't amusing.

CavaliersFTW
10-17-2015, 05:40 PM
Now she's probably telling the doctors to pull the plug

derb2k2
10-17-2015, 05:50 PM
This whole post is :facepalm worthy, but I'm particularly amused by the bolded part of the post. What does that even mean?

I'm not sure who wrote that on my behalf. Must've been a troll since my account password is easy. WTF???

Baby Arm Johnso
10-17-2015, 11:21 PM
We love Lamar . . . hoping and praying for a complete recovery and the dude see's how much people care and gets clean

Thesmallmamba
10-18-2015, 12:53 AM
Top 3 SF in the West from 2005-2010 :applause:

smoovegittar
10-18-2015, 11:50 AM
He's got more life than your shitty posts, Jackass.