PDA

View Full Version : Who Will Be The Best Player from the 2014 Class?

AirTupac
10-19-2015, 02:15 PM
Obvious choices are Wiggins, Parker.

What about the outsiders? Nurkic was fantastic for a rookie this past season, had some dominant play against Cousins, Gasol's etc. Very young, mobile and has a decent shot. Big boy too. 7 footer with some good size.

I dont think Exum will be much anymore, I had high hopes for him tbh but he's failed to impress the whole season.

Smart? Randle? Gordon :lol ? Clarkson? Lavine is doing better than I expected.

Clarkson is already looking better than all the PG's drafted ahead of him. Smart , Exum? Who would seriously (go away Laker haters) take them over CLarkson at this point? Clarkson has the ability to score at will and is getting better defending. His shot is a lot better than both of them.

Fallen Angel
10-19-2015, 02:17 PM
Capela will be the best center in the class

AirTupac
10-19-2015, 02:19 PM

Havent followed him too much, whats he like? Have you watched Nurkic at all last season? He thoroughly impressed me for having such confidence against allstar centers.

Fallen Angel
10-19-2015, 02:32 PM
Capela is already a quality starting NBA center

He does everything you want from a center these days: block shots, catch lobs, switches on the p&r, great hands, dives to the basket hard, runs in transition.

Only thing he needs to improve is his rebounding, but even at that he's got so much more bulkier and stronger during the summer.

Bosnian Sajo
10-19-2015, 02:33 PM
It's between Randle and Clarkson, both will be the face of the Lakers for the next 5 or so years.

AirTupac
10-19-2015, 02:35 PM
Capela is already a quality starting NBA center

He does everything you want from a center these days: block shots, catch lobs, switches on the p&r, great hands, dives to the basket hard, runs in transition.

Only thing he needs to improve is his rebounding, but even at that he's got so much more bulkier and stronger during the summer.

Not gonna lie, Nurkic fits that description. He even has a decent midrange jumper. Only issue is he has been injured and recovering the past few months so Im hoping he gets back to his old self as soon as possible.

Jameerthefear
10-19-2015, 02:39 PM
that really isn't saying much, and nurkic and embiid if he ever plays will be better

Jameerthefear
10-19-2015, 02:41 PM
wiggins will be the best, hands down
then either parker or gordon

Cocaine80s
10-19-2015, 02:42 PM
I thought Parker, then he got fat as shit

AirTupac
10-19-2015, 02:43 PM
that really isn't saying much, and nurkic and embiid if he ever plays will be better

I won't give up on Embiid just yet. I do really like Nurkic though. I fell in love when he was busting Cousins' ass and was talking shit to him. I love shit disturbers in the NBA, the game needs them!

NuggetsFan
10-20-2015, 12:25 AM
Wiggins and Parker would be the safe bets. Wiggins especially. After that I think Clarkson, Nurkic, Payton, Gordon, LaVine and maybe even somebody like Exum are all just taking a shot in the dark.

As a Nuggets fan I'm super high on Nurkic. He's almost 7 foot, and massive but has quick/nimble on his feet. Capable post moves, potential on his jumper, was already an impact defensive player, great rebounder. Did all that as a 20 year old. First year coming over to NA too. Would be beyond biased to take him over Wiggins or Parker this early tho, and a few other guys have the same case as Nurk does.

Need a few more seasons.

FreezingTsmoove
10-20-2015, 01:03 AM
Aaron Gordon when he's 26, 27 will be huge, strong as shit, probably one of the biggest players physically in the league

Barring injuries I say Aaron but only because it's boring to say Wiggins who will obviously be the best

livingby3's
10-20-2015, 01:05 AM
As a Suns fan, I got to say Warren. He probably won't be the best, but he's top 5 in his class

LoneyROY7
10-20-2015, 01:05 AM
Bruno Caboclo.

wally_world
10-20-2015, 01:27 AM
Parker
Wiggins

then Smart. book it

24-Inch_Chrome
10-20-2015, 01:32 AM
Bruno Caboclo.

:applause:

JerrySeinfeld
10-20-2015, 01:34 AM
Andrew Wiggins.

dhsilv
10-20-2015, 02:10 AM
OK....maybe where there's smoke there's fire but I still want to see a few of these guys play.

Embiid (I mean dude is a freak of nature if he ever gets healthy though).
Randle (I have questions about if he's actually big enough but I love his game)
Saric (I'm not even sure what I'm supposed to think of him, but I have a feeling Hinke only drafts guys he thinks are possible home runs).

Otherwise I think Wiggins is going to be a star level player.