PDA

View Full Version : Many women are now refusing to change their name after marriage:

CavaliersFTW
10-19-2015, 02:44 PM
http://lovelace-media.imgix.net/uploads/186/4d1a4ed0-0305-0133-f486-0e18518aac2f.gif

http://www.bustle.com/articles/91995-why-im-not-changing-my-last-name-when-i-get-married?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=partnerships&utm_campaign=huffpostwomen

Can you imagine being a man and having to explain to your friends and family that your wife refuses to change her name to yours to start a family? It's like she's refusing to actually fully embrace you or your family :oldlol:

What do you guys think? Let's say you are about to pop the question to the woman of your dreams, she says yes. But she claims she will never change her name to yours and that you just need to deal with it.... what do you do?

iTare
10-19-2015, 02:45 PM
I would beat the f*ck out of her if she ever came at me with that bullshit.

Jailblazers7
10-19-2015, 02:46 PM
I wouldn't be all that bothered by it. My first reaction would be asking about naming our kids.

Nick Young
10-19-2015, 02:47 PM
Feminism. The whole movement wreaks of desperate insecurity.
:roll: :roll: :roll:

TripleA
My mom kept her maiden name. It happens a lot in places outside the U.S.

9erempiree
I can top this.

I once knew a man that changed his last name to the wife. His oldest one happens to be gay too.

Bosnian Sajo
10-19-2015, 02:50 PM
My mom kept her maiden name. It happens a lot in places outside the U.S.

http://www.inflexwetrust.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/IFWT_Russ.png

CavaliersFTW
10-19-2015, 02:50 PM
By the way I found this article and am bringing it to ISH attention because I saw it posted to my facebook feed with an "Amen!". One of my HS classmates just got married, and is bragging about not changing her name. "I just really like my name, everyone does! And I did not want to hyphenate." (IE she did not even want to compromise with a (Maiden name-married name combo). Husband basically got totally denied. :lol

GIF REACTION
10-19-2015, 02:51 PM
Who gets married these days

Bosnian Sajo
10-19-2015, 02:53 PM
By the way I found this article and am bringing it to ISH attention because I saw it posted to my facebook feed with an "Amen!". One of my HS classmates just got married, and is bragging about not changing her name. "I just really like my name, everyone does! And I did not want to hyphenate." (IE she did not even want to compromise) :lol

The fact that she is making a big deal out of the ordeal is insulting to her husband, makes him look like a bitch.

AlphaWolf24
10-19-2015, 02:54 PM
Isn't the divorce rate like 40%???

If you are on a Roller coaster ...and someone tells you......" 4 outta 10 times this roller coaster crashes and you die!"....

does it matter what your last name is??...

GIF REACTION
10-19-2015, 02:54 PM
We give women power and instead of furthering themselves in important sectors like Science and Technology, they're busy blogging about social injustices and doing shit like this

Bottom line; this is a man built world and we'd still be in the caveman ages if women were driving

chips93
10-19-2015, 03:01 PM
seems like a non-issue to me

UK2K
10-19-2015, 03:02 PM
http://lovelace-media.imgix.net/uploads/186/4d1a4ed0-0305-0133-f486-0e18518aac2f.gif

http://www.bustle.com/articles/91995-why-im-not-changing-my-last-name-when-i-get-married?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=partnerships&utm_campaign=huffpostwomen

Can you imagine being a man and having to explain to your friends and family that your wife refuses to change her name to yours to start a family? It's like she's refusing to actually fully embrace you or your family :oldlol:

What do you guys think? Let's say you are about to pop the question to the woman of your dreams, she says yes. But she claims she will never change her name to yours and that you just need to deal with it.... what do you do?

I've got no problem with a woman wanting to keep her last name.

But, I wouldn't marry a woman who wanted to keep her last name.

I know my current girlfriend (and soon to be fiance) wants to take my last name, so its all good. If she didn't though... Eff you.

ISHGoat
We give women power and instead of furthering themselves in important sectors like Science and Technology, they're busy blogging about social injustices and doing shit like this

Bottom line; this is a man built world and we'd still be in the caveman ages if women were driving

This.

Women have too much power and thats the reason why western society will collapse.

~primetime~
I can understand some women's stance on this...my wife did change her name to mine but she did question why it is that she has to. I didn't really have a good answer for her other than "because...it's the norm in society". It's her last name, she didn't want to throw it away because society dictates that men >...I understood her issue with it 100%.

If she had kept her name I wouldn't have cared that much, we both agreed our kids would keep my name and that is all that matters to me really.

niko
10-19-2015, 03:06 PM
My wife never changed her name because of timing. When i brought her into the country if we changed her name then she'd need to wait on the documents. Then when she came in, she'd have needed to wait to work if we changed it then. Then 2 years later it just became "who gives a ****". If i would have pushed it she would have but I could care less. Some of you are really insecure that all this shit bothers you so much.

My kids are my last name though, that I wouldn't have allowed (nor would my wife have asked) because it makes the father seem lesser. The fathers name is supposed to carry on. My kids are thankful, my last name is 6 letters, my wife's last name is 17.

niko
10-19-2015, 03:08 PM
BTW, i do have a friend that I had a total Nick Young moment with because he let his wife make the kids take her last name. I did not get that, still do not get that, there was no real reason other than she wanted it, and he (and now the kids) get weird looks because of it. His wife got really upset with me but I told her straight out she's emasculating her husband and it makes no sense to me.

Part of society today at times does things just to do it, and I don't get it. Just because something is a traditional norm doesn't mean it needs to be broken.

Akrazotile
10-19-2015, 03:08 PM
My wife never changed her name because of timing. When i brought her into the country if we changed her name then she'd need to wait on the documents. Then when she came in, she'd have needed to wait to work if we changed it then. Then 2 years later it just became "who gives a ****". If i would have pushed it she would have but I could care less. Some of you are really insecure that all this shit bothers you so much.

My kids are my last name though, that I wouldn't have allowed (nor would my wife have asked) because it makes the father seem lesser. The fathers name is supposed to carry on. My kids are thankful, my last name is 6 letters, my wife's last name is 17.

5 if you dont count the 'G' twice

Nick Young
10-19-2015, 03:09 PM

Bottom line-"the patriarchy" that feminists hate so much is responsible for building the society women are living and currently flourishing in.

Everytime feminists are in trouble or want something who do they go to? The patriarchy aka big government to give them more benefits and hand outs. Feminism is only allowed to succeed because the "Patriarchy" wants it to.

It is in the governments best interest that everyone becomes a feminist, as it makes the general population easier to control.

Matriarchal societies through out history have proven to be shit and achieve nothing. Look it up.

niko
10-19-2015, 03:10 PM
5 if you dont count the 'G' twice

"MOM WHERE'S MY SANDWICH? MOM! MOM!"

Shoo, you're supposed to stay in the basement when the adults are talking.

Derka
10-19-2015, 03:21 PM
Now refusing? This has been going on for a while.

niko
10-19-2015, 03:32 PM
Now refusing? This has been going on for a while.
Most people on ISH would be hard pressed to find a woman drunk/high enough to marry them so they wouldn't know.

bigkingsfan
10-19-2015, 03:35 PM
I have always looked for the same last name so we don't run into that problem.

TheMan
10-19-2015, 03:38 PM
My wife doesn't use my last name. I don't see what the big deal is. She asked me if it was important to me she would change her last name but I told her it didn't matter to me at all.

I don't own her and she doesn't own me.

My two sons carry my last name, that's more important IMO.

GIF REACTION
10-19-2015, 03:38 PM
I don't know if anyone agrees with me here but,

You'll get everything good out of a relationship before marriage

Are there really any true benefits to marrying her apart from moral shit like family and having kids and shit...

I really don't see any benefits to marriage itself when not including children

DeuceWallaces
10-19-2015, 03:48 PM
You're retarded if this bothers you or you would end a relationship/marriage because of it. Half my friends didn't take the last name their husband. It's a pretty antiquated notion.

I wouldn't want to change my last name, why should she?

GIF REACTION
10-19-2015, 03:56 PM
It's a slippery slope deuce

What's next? What will they change next?

First it's keeping their name in marriage

Next it's hormonal regulation in boys because we're too violent

Careful deuce, this is how civilization collapses

TonyMontana
10-19-2015, 03:56 PM
Let's be real. The only women who are going to be against taking the name of the man are the batshit insane feminist bitches, who allow that label to take over their entire identify. That alone should be a redflag to any dude thinking about her being "marriage material"...especially when the rate of divorce is over 50% these days.

DeuceWallaces
10-19-2015, 03:58 PM
Let's be real. The only women who are going to be against taking the name of the man are the batshit insane feminist bitches, who allow that label to take over their entire identify. That alone should be a redflag to any dude thinking about her being "marriage material"...especially when the rate of divorce is over 50% these days.

Actually they're mostly educated career-minded professionals, but I doubt any of them would be interested in marrying you so no need for red flags and divorce statistics.

TheMan
10-19-2015, 03:58 PM
You're retarded if this bothers you or you would end a relationship/marriage because of it. Half my friends didn't take the last name their husband. It's a pretty antiquated notion.

Or insecure af.

niko
10-19-2015, 04:04 PM
I cut out the middle man, and just f*ck my sister.
Is she hot? Picture or it didn't happen.

warriorfan
10-19-2015, 04:04 PM
people are insecure AF in this thread

you guys call yourselves men and then making huge crying posts about women not changing their name when married. the ironic part is I would bet that 75% of the people moaning here aren't even married. how about you guys stop making limp wristed forum posts complaining about women in our society and fuccing deal with it. get your bitch on a leash. dont get cucked. dont cry about it. you guys sound fuccing pathetic

TonyMontana
10-19-2015, 04:05 PM
Actually they're mostly educated career-minded professionals, but I doubt any of them would be interested in marrying you so no need for red flags and divorce statistics.

Yes and "educated career-minded women" are the ones most likely to be feminist. Unfortunately your butthurt allowed your ignorance to show.

I'm already married. As if a womens "career and money" are what I would even prioritize in a woman. It's not even top 10. Even if she makes more than you, when the divorce happens you are still going to be the one getting f'ed.

Setting yourself up like a cuck for those alimony payments, never seeing your kids, and having those same kids grow up to hate you due to indoctrination of the mother.

Enjoy.

GIF REACTION
10-19-2015, 04:07 PM
I bet those evil feminists had warriorfan on ritalin as a kid because he was "too hyper"

The effects are clear

You've been drugged warriorfan

another victim to the regime

GIF REACTION
10-19-2015, 04:08 PM
deuce the type of guy to take a pill to fix every problem in his life

niko
10-19-2015, 04:17 PM
You people are a bunch of women. If I cared about my wife's last name, I'd make her change it. Yes, make. that's a normal "man" response. For all of you, it seems like you're worried about all this shit you're going to be forced to do. It's embarrasing. Grow a pair.

ALBballer
10-19-2015, 04:19 PM
This is a non-issue IMO. I don't really care either way and it is a personal preference that has absolutely no effect on my life.

GIF REACTION
10-19-2015, 04:23 PM
Look at these dudes acting like it's not a big deal

It's a statement.... Like advertising for business. It says that you are a pushover. She will sense that and encroach further and further until she's taken half of your shit. It happens just like that. These things start small.

Crown&Coke
10-19-2015, 04:26 PM
I cut out the middle man, and just f*ck my sister.

:roll:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/37/04/7a/37047a54cbc644f6b84bbe5ae70a541f.jpg

Don't bother me. Would be an interesting conversation about my kids and a potentially hyphenated last name tho.

Nick Young
10-19-2015, 04:28 PM

no surprises there:roll: :roll: :roll:

Nick Young
10-19-2015, 04:29 PM
It's a slippery slope deuce

What's next? What will they change next?

First it's keeping their name in marriage

Next it's hormonal regulation in boys because we're too violent

Careful deuce, this is how civilization collapses
It's exactly what lead to the Roman Empire's collapse. History always repeats itself. Tards never learn.

"durr durr we diffwent fwom dem doe":facepalm

9erempiree
10-19-2015, 04:30 PM

You're a woman too.

Does not surprise me this is the stance you take.

Nick Young
10-19-2015, 04:32 PM
You people are a bunch of women. If I cared about my wife's last name, I'd make her change it. Yes, make. that's a normal "man" response. For all of you, it seems like you're worried about all this shit you're going to be forced to do. It's embarrasing. Grow a pair.

I wish i was a woman
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=11772238&postcount=3

Stop projecting bro.

BasedTom
10-19-2015, 04:34 PM
spanish system is probably best middle ground:

[given name] [possible middle name] [father's surname] [mother's surname]

but in everyday use:

[given name] [father's surname]

GIF REACTION
10-19-2015, 04:37 PM
If tradition and heritage don't matter, then why even get married?

It's picking and choosing apart century old traditions

What's the point in the end?

How about we just get rid of marriage as a whole

ace23
10-19-2015, 04:39 PM
If tradition and heritage don't matter, then why even get married?
The thing here is that the tradition is sexist.

GIF REACTION
10-19-2015, 04:41 PM
What if I told you that men and women are different

Rake2204
My ego and pride in my last name would probably have me preferring she take my last name. I couldn't see it being a deal breaker if she wished otherwise though. I'd get it.

Separately, I jokingly always kind of thought there should be an upgrade/downgrade system where it was standard procedure for a woman to decline a last name if it sucks. I've seen some women give up some pretty awesome/cool last names in exchange for an awful last name belonging to their husband, like trading out a clean and simple Smith for WeinkmeisterVerPloogen.

I had a friend of a friend who was something like Amanda Jones by default but became Amanda Lube by marriage. That should be able to be voted down by friends and peers.

ace23

I'd be shocked.

niko
10-19-2015, 04:42 PM
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=11772238&postcount=3

Stop projecting bro.
Some OTHER person who is not you lets his wife WHO YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW not take his name. This affects you.

You're a cuck. You're such a cuck that being around other cucks has turned you. Shit's embarrasing.

TheMan
10-19-2015, 04:43 PM
Look at these dudes acting like it's not a big deal

It's a statement.... Like advertising for business. It says that you are a pushover. She will sense that and encroach further and further until she's taken half of your shit. It happens just like that. These things start small.
:facepalm

GIF REACTION
10-19-2015, 04:43 PM
So how the **** are we supposed to balance something that is founded upon two different genders

Sounds like it's pretty rigged from the get-go, folks.

TripleA
10-19-2015, 04:47 PM
This is such a none issue my mom did'nt take my dads last name and I have both my parents last names. It does not actually matter at all.

~primetime~
10-19-2015, 04:48 PM
Sup with the word "cuck" being littered throughout every thread in the OTC over the past month or so...?

trendy word is trendy

Nick Young
10-19-2015, 05:10 PM
Some OTHER person who is not you lets his wife WHO YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW not take his name. This affects you.

You're a cuck. You're such a cuck that being around other cucks has turned you. Shit's embarrasing.
It doesn't affect me at all breh. The people in North Korea being starved to death by their government also doesn't affect me. I am still allowed to have opinions on both these things.

Are you saying people are not allowed opinions on things unless they are personally affected by it?

I don't think you know what cuck means, breh. I don't associate with cucks. You are projecting again.

Nick Young
10-19-2015, 05:12 PM
Bullshit. Men and women are exactly the same. Gender is a social construct and has absolutely nothing to do with biology. Stop spreading misogynist hate speech.

9erempiree
10-19-2015, 05:16 PM

:facepalm

Stop it dude.

JEFFERSON MONEY
10-19-2015, 05:20 PM
Now the pretenders are being separated from the real ones.

Our fathers and ancestors knew better.

A tradition that we ought to keep, and a way a woman can show more respect and devotion to you. In a way, she belongs to you.

Every time a woman respects a man he builds himself into something greater, and every time a man loves and cherishes a woman she becomes far more precious.

Men need every bit of respect they can earn in this destructive day and age, for they will be called upon to weather the impending storm.

edit: ALBALLER is not upset at this? What the Qifsha!?

9erempiree
10-19-2015, 05:36 PM
These women are destroying the very nature of a family by not changing their name. They are essentially isolating themselves from the family structure.

It's the Johnson family and the Robinson family.

It's not the Johnson/Robinson family and <female>.

By allowing these women to do this, it is essentially promoting the exclusion of a woman in the family. I thought feminists are smarter than this.

Now lets say, we don't want the woman to change their name but we want our kids to have our name, I thought the feminists would be all over this? Why can't the kids have the woman's name? Food for thought.

imdaman99
10-19-2015, 05:40 PM
I would prefer her to want my last name. Not saying that signifies love, but in marriage there is a lot of compromising. Changing your last name to mine, is supposed to be one of the smaller ones.

TripleA
10-19-2015, 05:44 PM
These women are destroying the very nature of a family by not changing their name. They are essentially isolating themselves from the family structure.

It's the Johnson family and the Robinson family.

It's not the Johnson/Robinson family and <female>.

By allowing these women to do this, it is essentially promoting the exclusion of a woman in the family. I thought feminists are smarter than this.

Now lets say, we don't want the woman to change their name but we want our kids to have our name, I thought the feminists would be all over this? Why can't the kids have the woman's name? Food for thought.

Not really. My familys fine. Many cultures in Africa have woman keep their maiden name and their family's are still strong.

warriorfan
10-19-2015, 05:49 PM
guys in this thread are clueless

if your wife wanted to keep her last name, an alpha will let her do it. a name is a name and doesn't mean shit in your day to day life. it's just an idealistic thing, if you wanna battle with your wife about idealistic bullshit then she just turned you into a woman.

it's called humoring them. it's obvious that men are far superior at everything, let the women have a false sense of power by having their stupid ass last name. it's meaningless and it makes them feel good so it's a win win situation

happy wife, happy life

treating your woman like a dog will not have good results

treating your woman like a child is much more effective

~primetime~
10-19-2015, 05:50 PM
This is frightening shit...I'm scared guys.

What's next? I'll tell you what's next...they will take our penises from us!

I see a dark future where women are actually equal to men...we can't let that happen, we need to do everything we can to insure the tradition of men > women remains intact.

scary shit for real

AirTupac
10-19-2015, 05:51 PM
im a cuck and Im proud im a lil bitch

Yeerp

Myth
10-19-2015, 05:52 PM
Why the f*ck do people care about this? It is based in tradition of ownership. Would you want to change your name? Only if you have a shitty name. My girl plans to change her name to mine, but I really didn't care and told her she doesn't have to if she doesn't want to.

warriorfan
10-19-2015, 05:54 PM
Yeerp

have fun arguing with your imaginary girlfriend about her last name while I am fuccing my side chick :roll:

Nick Young
10-19-2015, 05:59 PM
Hi my name's Myth and I'm a cuck.
cuck gonna cuck

Myth
10-19-2015, 06:07 PM
cuck gonna cuck

Good for you, jumping in on an unfunny joke. I'm glad you have found a group who accepts you.

senelcoolidge
10-19-2015, 06:16 PM
I heard in some colleges they are teaching that men should change their last names upon marriage. Use their wives last names. It's a new and equal generation.

dkmwise
10-19-2015, 06:23 PM
If people don't mind their wife not taking their name, that's fine, to each their own. And if you never plan to have kids I can kinda even see it not mattering. But you can't sit there and say it makes no difference. When you have kids then you are a family and if the Dad and 3 kids all share one last name and the Mom has a completely different name then she is slightly less a part of that 'family.' You can debate how much less of a part she is, but even if it's 1/100000 less, what good reason would a women have for wanting to share less in common with her children? Yes I want to be politically correct so badly that as my kids go through school and life an the Smith's, I still want to be called something different, I don't want anyone to associate me as their mother. WTF

Nick Young
10-19-2015, 06:23 PM
:cry: :cry: :cry:
u sad, cuck?

~primetime~
10-19-2015, 06:29 PM
If people don't mind their wife not taking their name, that's fine, to each their own. And if you never plan to have kids I can kinda even see it not mattering. But you can't sit there and say it makes no difference. When you have kids then you are a family and if the Dad and 3 kids all share one last name and the Mom has a completely different name then she is slightly less a part of that 'family.' You can debate how much less of a part she is, but even if it's 1/100000 less, what good reason would a women have for wanting to share less in common with her children? Yes I want to be politically correct so badly that as my kids go through school and life an the Smith's, I still want to be called something different, I don't want anyone to associate me as their mother. WTF
yeah, decent point. It would be a super low % though...kids don't really go by names, they go by "mommy and daddy"...and then "mom and dad".

A family is a family...love is love...those bonding feelings don't really care about names or traditions or rings etc etc

TheMan
10-19-2015, 06:34 PM
Where I'm from, we use two surnames. I have my father and mother's last names. So if my wife doesn't use my last name, our kids will have my last name and my wife's.

Example, if my last names were Davis Smith and my wife's were Allen Ford, my kid's would be Davis Allen.

dkmwise
10-19-2015, 06:35 PM
yeah, decent point. It would be a super low % though...kids don't really go by names, they go by "mommy and daddy"...and then "mom and dad".

A family is a family...love is love...those bonding feelings don't really care about names or traditions or rings etc etc

I agree you can have a very happy and loving family no matter what the names. And at young ages the kids aren't' calling their own parents by their last names. But say in school, or at the sports field, especially if you have a few kids in similar age range, they kind of become known by teachers, coaches, friends, etc as the "Smith's' or whatever the last name is. A lot of kids who play sports are often mostly known by there last name, or even among friends are called by your last name if you happen to have multiple friends with the same name. So it really becomes a big part of your identity. Even small things like sharing photos on Facebook that say 'Smith family summer vacation.' The mother would then really not be included in that.

Again, I concede your point that it is certainly not the most important aspect of a family or parents and you can be a great mother with a great family even if you don't change your name, however it does matter to some degree.

dkmwise
10-19-2015, 06:37 PM
Where I'm from, we use two surnames. I have my father and mother's last names. So if my wife doesn't use my last name, our kids will have my last name and my wife's.

Example, if my last names were Davis Smith and my wife's were Allen Ford, my kid's would be Davis Allen.

That is actually a great way to do it. Not sure if you're Hispanic or not but that is how a lot of Hispanic's do it and I think it is a great system, both parents are represented, but the fathers name is the one that ultimately lives on generation to generation.

NumberSix
10-19-2015, 06:39 PM

So what's the point of even having a second last name if you don't pass it on?

Goro
10-19-2015, 07:14 PM
I heard in some colleges they are teaching that men should change their last names upon marriage. Use their wives last names. It's a new and equal generation.

What colleges are teaching that bullshit?

Goro
10-19-2015, 07:16 PM

You realize there are plenty of families that don't share last names and the kids are just fine. You sound just like the fools that are convinced that gay parents don't raise normal kids.

Nick Young
What colleges are teaching that bullshit?
No doubt the usual candidates-Yale, Harvard, Columbia, Brown, Oberlin, Reed, Cornell, Princeton, etc etc

Goro

Precisely.

G-train
10-19-2015, 07:17 PM
The way the world is going you do-gooder lefties would have us assigned a number and no name.
Women take the mans name when married. If they don't be prepared for a fairly feisty woman.

dkmwise
10-19-2015, 07:19 PM
You realize there are plenty of families that don't share last names and the kids are just fine. You sound just like the fools that are convinced that gay parents don't raise normal kids.

As I said, you can be great parents, great mother, great family no matter what your name is. I was speaking to people who said it makes zero difference, I disagreed with that and believe it does make some difference. You could raise kids as a single mother and have a great family too, however I would argue the potential is there to have an even stronger family with two parents.

DeuceWallaces
10-19-2015, 07:22 PM
Yes and "educated career-minded women" are the ones most likely to be feminist. Unfortunately your butthurt allowed your ignorance to show.

I'm already married. As if a womens "career and money" are what I would even prioritize in a woman. It's not even top 10. Even if she makes more than you, when the divorce happens you are still going to be the one getting f'ed.

Setting yourself up like a cuck for those alimony payments, never seeing your kids, and having those same kids grow up to hate you due to indoctrination of the mother.

Enjoy.

May God help your wife.

DeuceWallaces
10-19-2015, 07:24 PM
As I said, you can be great parents, great mother, great family no matter what your name is. I was speaking to people who said it makes zero difference, I disagreed with that and believe it does make some difference. You could raise kids as a single mother and have a great family too, however I would argue the potential is there to have an even stronger family with two parents.

It does make zero difference. Plenty of two parent families with different last names or kids with different last names than their 2 parents who live in the same household. It makes no difference. It's a name. You sound like an idiot.

dkmwise
10-19-2015, 07:26 PM
It does make zero difference. Plenty of two parent families with different last names or kids with different last names than their 2 parents who live in the same household. It makes no difference. It's a name. You sound like an idiot.

How many kids do you have?

Jameerthefear
10-19-2015, 07:29 PM
If it isn't CuckWallaces with his daily progressive weigh in. Get cucked fool. Your wife is getting ****ed at this very second.

G-train
10-19-2015, 07:34 PM

Love is Love is the dumbest statement.

Well the mormon loves his 5 wives. Don't discriminate, cos love is love.

Love is love when it suits the lefties.

People need to get their head out of their ass.
A little kid does think its a bit weird that mom has different name. Mommy why aren't you and daddy not married? Mummy Sally one why do I have Mummy Debbie and not a Daddy?
We won't know if this has any major impact for a couple more decades, but to say it's not a possible issue is just ignorance so you can feel good about yourself cos your a SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIOR. Look at me I am a voice for good! No your a dumbass.
I'm actually around people and hear these things, not sitting on an imac drinking herbal tea while taking anti depressants.

Get in the real world and off the keyboard for 10 minutes.

Yeah and all the lefties with their head up their ass and no idea will get mad, but I don't care because I wont ever be in their parents basement to see them.

ALBballer
10-19-2015, 07:34 PM
Now the pretenders are being separated from the real ones.

Our fathers and ancestors knew better.

A tradition that we ought to keep, and a way a woman can show more respect and devotion to you. In a way, she belongs to you.

Every time a woman respects a man he builds himself into something greater, and every time a man loves and cherishes a woman she becomes far more precious.

Men need every bit of respect they can earn in this destructive day and age, for they will be called upon to weather the impending storm.

edit: ALBALLER is not upset at this? What the Qifsha!?

lol

But it's really a non-issue and the last name is moreso for legal purposes. Personally I would prefer her to take my last name but at the same time it's not a deal breaker.

Now if the women is going to act like a SJW feminist kunt and won't take my name out of principle of systematic male oppression then yes that's a deal breaker but moreso because the women is a SJW kunt. But if she doesn't want to take it because in 20 years who knows maybe there is a divorce and/or maybe for professional purposes or for other practical purposes then that is understandable.

dkmwise
10-19-2015, 07:39 PM
The one time I think a women shouldn't take the husbands name is if she already has kids that share her last name, then she should keep the last name she shares with her children.

LJJ
10-19-2015, 07:47 PM
People should do what they want, I don't care. The guy from the article does look like the kind of guy who would be in a relationship like this.

http://i.imgur.com/TBwIfqb.png

But if I ask my girl to marry me and the answer is "maybe, only if I don't have to take your name", I would definitely sting and make me question the whole deal. It's just the local custom, you carry the same name to show you are family. You don't want to carry the name of your husband and your future children? Ouch.
I don't date women who don't respect me on a deeper level though, so it would never get that far.

~primetime~
10-19-2015, 07:49 PM
Love is Love is the dumbest statement.

Well the mormon loves his 5 wives. Don't discriminate, cos love is love.

Love is love when it suits the lefties.

People need to get their head out of their ass.
A little kid does think its a bit weird that mom has different name. Mommy why aren't you and daddy not married? Mummy Sally one why do I have Mummy Debbie and not a Daddy?
We won't know if this has any major impact for a couple more decades, but to say it's not a possible issue is just ignorance so you can feel good about yourself cos your a SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIOR. Look at me I am a voice for good! No your a dumbass.
I'm actually around people and hear these things, not sitting on an imac drinking herbal tea while taking anti depressants.

Get in the real world and off the keyboard for 10 minutes.

Yeah and all the lefties with their head up their ass and no idea will get mad, but I don't care because I wont ever be in their parents basement to see them.

Little kids don't give a shit about names. I am in the real world, I'm married with kids. My son knows me as "daddy". When hes old enough to grasp traditions he'll be smart enough to know it doesnt matter in the grand scheme of things, its just a name. comparing 5 wives to a name is silly as well.

Levity
10-19-2015, 07:53 PM
Little kids don't give a shit about names. ll.

i guarantee you kids in grade school will ask them why they have a different last name than their mom or dad. not that that's a big deal or should affect the child in a negative way, but you never know. If anything, it can make a young child question things about their family and possibly bring them down for being "different" than their peers. again, thats not a bad thing, it just depends on how you raise your kids to deal with shit like that.

but i dont have kids, so what the fck do i know.

raprap
10-19-2015, 08:03 PM
I'd be offended if my wife didn't take my last name tbh.

~primetime~
10-19-2015, 08:11 PM
i guarantee you kids in grade school will ask them why they have a different last name than their mom or dad. not that that's a big deal or should affect the child in a negative way, but you never know. If anything, it can make a young child question things about their family and possibly bring them down for being "different" than their peers. again, thats not a bad thing, it just depends on how you raise your kids to deal with shit like that.

I don't think kids today care.

I grew up with an asian girl who had white parents...she was adopted...no one gave a shit.

warriorfan
10-19-2015, 08:14 PM

teach your kids proper values and self respect. if your kids let having a different name drag them down then they are going to be fucced once real adversities start arising in their life.

~primetime~
10-19-2015, 08:22 PM
It's like having a basketball team where 4 of the players have the same team name on their jersey and the 5th player is wearing a different jersey...

but why?

Yeah its like having a platoon of US soldiers but one guy wears Nazi gear and kills all the American troops...why ???

dkmwise
10-19-2015, 08:23 PM
It's like having a basketball team where 4 of the players have the same team name on their jersey and the 5th player is wearing a different jersey...

but why?

:oldlol:

Took such a simple example to sum it up so well

dkmwise
10-19-2015, 08:26 PM
teach your kids proper values and self respect. if your kids let having a different name drag them down then they are going to be fucced once real adversities start arising in their life.

Sure, what you say is true. But I don't know if anyone is saying that if the mother doesn't change her name the kids are doomed.

I think it's more that there is a POSSIBLE benefit to all having the same last name, a certain additional family bond, may have a slight impact on some, may not have any impact on others.

The possible benefit of a mother not changing her name to have it the same as her kids?????

So if there there is a possible even super slight benefit one way, and no possible benefit the other way..........

~primetime~
10-19-2015, 08:28 PM
You're not born and raised with jerseys on :facepalm

The comparison would work of there was a team of two people, who both grew up wearing one jersey, and then one was asked to change their jersey because they have a ******.

NBAplayoffs2001
10-19-2015, 08:44 PM
After seeing the movie Namesake, I feel this never ends well if it doesn't sit well with the husband.

I do know people though who keep their original last name and their spouse's last name. Not totally uncommon. Some people do it for professional reasons, saying it would be hard to change their last name for their wife/husband.

I would be personally OK if they included the two last names (their family and mine) in their last name.

Levity
10-19-2015, 09:11 PM
I shit you not his response was "my dad's a bitch"

Sounds like the kid had a pissed off grandpa at home

TheMan
10-19-2015, 09:32 PM
So what's the point of even having a second last name if you don't pass it on?
I've no idea, but that's just the way it is.

Most people in Latin America have two first names and then you add the two last surnames and before you know it, you got a long ass name.

Derka
10-19-2015, 09:52 PM
I'd take a chick's name.

I'd keep my own name.

I'd let her take mine.

I'd say we make one up and change it together.

Who really gives a f*ck?
Guys on the internet, apparently.

Thesmallmamba
10-19-2015, 09:55 PM
Easier to make her sign a prenup if she doesnt take your last name :lol

Kind of like a concession, If it makes prenups easier, im all for it.

Derka
10-19-2015, 09:58 PM
Sup with the word "cuck" being littered throughout every thread in the OTC over the past month or so...?

trendy word is trendy
It's like calling things alpha and beta. One of them saw a person use it on 4chan and decided to copy it because they think it's cool. Using aggressive text on the Internet is a sign of being tough nowadays.

nathanjizzle
10-19-2015, 09:59 PM
studies show that a woman who prefers not to take a mans last name is more likely to step out on her family and cheat on her husband. facts.

9erempiree
10-19-2015, 10:02 PM
You guys do know the ramifications of having a different last name right?

So if someone were to send your family an invitation:

Johnson Family and Maria Jones
1234 W. ISH Ave.
New York, New York

Does this not seem like the wife would be left out?

Also, only gays and lesbians would agree to something like this and it has filtered down to the feminism. Same sex couple want to feel equal and nobody wants to be the 'bitch' so they want to have different names.

Sadly, tradition is no longer sacred.

9erempiree
10-19-2015, 10:16 PM
:oldlol:

Took such a simple example to sum it up so well

Also, another way to look at it, is the title of a name. Like a workplace, we are given titles to distinguish who we are.

Miss - not married.

Mrs. - married.

So are all these women calling themselves Mrs. Maiden Name? :facepalm

If a woman does not change her name then it's her acknowledging she's not your missus.

Mr. used for a man.
Miss. used for an unmarried woman.
Mrs. used for a married woman.
Ms. used for a woman whether she is married or not. Often used by a woman who does not want to let people know about her status, or when we do not know.

NumberSix
10-19-2015, 10:20 PM
You guys do know the ramifications of having a different last name right?

So if someone were to send your family an invitation:

Johnson Family and Maria Jones
1234 W. ISH Ave.
New York, New York

Does this not seem like the wife would be left out?

Also, only gays and lesbians would agree to something like this and it has filtered down to the feminism. Same sex couple want to feel equal and nobody wants to be the 'bitch' so they want to have different names.

Sadly, tradition is no longer sacred.

If Dave Johnson and Maria Jones have a kid named Steve Johnson-Jones and Steve Johnson-Jones grows up and marries Jennifer Smith-Jones and they have a kid named Chris..... Is his name Chris Johnson-Jones-Smith-Jones?

plowking
10-19-2015, 11:19 PM
What I've never understood, is why don't these people begin new traditions, etc?

That is what marriage generally was; the giving away of the daughter to another man/family... Hence the change in name. Obviously things have been refined since back in the day, but at the end of the day, the tradition remains. Just a simple sign of respect, and family. The family all has the same name...

Goro
10-20-2015, 01:15 AM

but why?

Does this mean soccer goalies don't feel like part of the team?

GIF REACTION
10-20-2015, 02:13 AM
These cuck lefties don't get it

You wonder why people complain about the world being soft these days

It's because of shit like this

Starts small

Chips away at everything that society... that family was built on.... Centuries of tradition and progression....

JerrySeinfeld
10-20-2015, 02:43 AM
[QUOTE]If my fianc

dude77
10-20-2015, 03:15 AM
lol in this thread the future(or already)cuckold, neutered, whipped bitch boys out themselves .. I can smell that estrogen in here .. it's both humorous but equally disturbing .. grow some nuts fellas ..

your wife doesn't want to take your last name and wants to keep her maiden name ? .. red flags .. a sign of disrespect and disloyalty .. she's telling you that your name isn't good enough for her to take even though she's 'marrying' you and 'committing' herself to you and she doesn't want to be known as mrs. you to the world .. what does that tell you ? .. think a little ladies ..

it's one thing to maybe want a hyphenated last name but outright keep her maiden name by itself ? lol .. maybe she also wants to be free to walk around without her wedding ring on sometimes .. I'm sure you fggts would oblige :hammerhead: ..

a bitch submits to her man if they're making that kind of committment .. no that doesn't mean she's your slave .. but we all have our roles .. the guys who aren't controlled by their wives are nodding their heads and know what I mean and live it because their women aren't ****ing around with that shit ..

if your wife wanted to keep her last name, an alpha will let her do it

you're not getting it .. a female will want to give up her last name to an 'alpha' .. to any man with a set of balls really .. she will want it .. she will do it willfully and gladly because she knows she's giving herself to a real dude, not some bitch ass with no balls .. that is what is in a female's nature .. to submit to her man .. and part of that is taking his name .. the ones who are against it are the ball busting feminist cnts who are disloyal and who end up cheating on you .. or a woman who just doesn't respect you ..

as for the whole alpha thing, if she's disrespecting you already before you even get married by telling you she's keeping her maiden name, you're not an alpha anyways .. women know the deal with that type of male .. they don't see an alpha as some type of competition or an equal .. they submit to them like good little girls, they don't bullshit them ..

for all of you fggts that are ok with this, don't ever complain that your 'wife' is disrespectful to you while you're married and/or cheats on you .. she never respected you anyways

studies show that a woman who prefers not to take a mans last name is more likely to step out on her family and cheat on her husband. facts.

bingo

GIF REACTION
10-20-2015, 03:28 AM
Women are constantly testing you all the time... Letting her freely use her name in a marriage is telling her that she can get away with a lot with this dude... Keep that mentality up and she'll leave you eventually because you are a pushover and the "chemistry" isn't there anymore. Don't be shocked when she takes a holiday over to Jamaica in search of the Big Bamboo.

macmac
10-20-2015, 03:40 AM
Does this mean soccer goalies don't feel like part of the team?

Yeah but do you really want your wife to be taking shots from all these opposing playas?

9erempiree
10-20-2015, 04:23 AM

bump.

for the morning crowd.

not only does this poster look like a woman but also thinks like one.

Goro
10-20-2015, 05:00 AM
Yeah but do you really want your wife to be taking shots from all these opposing playas?
:oldlol: :applause:

GIF REACTION
10-20-2015, 05:01 AM
bump.

for the morning crowd.

It's only a matter of time before he gets the sex change operation

Clearly the progression of how these things go.

niko
10-20-2015, 09:23 AM
The level of insecurity in this thread is mind boggling. You must be all really clingy mother****ers who sit checking the phone every ten seconds.

JohnnySic
10-20-2015, 09:57 AM
I have a long, awkward ethnic last name and wouldn't want my wife to take it. Its too hard too live with.

DaHeezy
10-20-2015, 10:06 AM
I say if a woman is adamant about keeping her last name then you'll continue having similar type arguments throughout your marriage. She won't think twice about leaving if it's in her best interest. Her before family.

warriorfan
10-20-2015, 10:07 AM
I have a long, awkward ethnic last name and wouldn't want my wife to take it. Its too hard too live with.

TheMan
10-20-2015, 11:01 AM
The level of insecurity in this thread is mind boggling. You must be all really clingy mother****ers who sit checking the phone every ten seconds.
Another thing, you can easily tell which guys here have been in long term relationships or are married by their attitude of this subject.

Guys like you, me, DW and a few other fellas who are married or are in long relationships, we really don't care and know something as frivolous as this doesn't matter at all so we are like, whatever, if she wants to take our last name or not, who gaf.

Dudes who huff and puff like GIF reaction, 9er, dude77 and the like are most probably virgens, losers with the ladies and nowhere near getting a chick who would want to be with them either in marriage or a long term relationship, these are the guys talking all this macho crap because they have little real life experience with the opposite sex, except of course with their imaginary gf :coleman:

Just so obvious.

ISHGoat
10-20-2015, 11:15 AM
Another thing, you can easily tell which guys here have been in long term relationships or are married by their attitude of this subject.

Guys like you, me, DW and a few other fellas who are married or are in long relationships, we really don't care and know something as frivolous as this doesn't matter at all so we are like, whatever, if she wants to take our last name or not, who gaf.

Dudes who huff and puff like GIF reaction, 9er, dude77 and the like are most probably virgens, losers with the ladies and nowhere near getting a chick who would want to be with them either in marriage or a long term relationship, these are the guys talking all this macho crap because they have little real life experience with the opposite sex, except of course with their imaginary gf :coleman:

Just so obvious.

It also has to do with tradition/culture and upbringing. Many parts of the world do not change the bride's last names. Americans typically have. If one has lived in an American family for 100 years and all of his female ancestors have taken his family name, it is easy to see how he would be offended and "require" the name change.

From what I understand you are Mexican and Niko is Asian or has an Asian wife, so obviously this is not the same situation and circumstances as a traditional white girl refusing to change her name to her traditional white husband's.

RRR3
10-20-2015, 11:18 AM

:applause: :applause: :applause:

hateraid
10-20-2015, 11:22 AM

Just so obvious.

I've been in maybe the longest relationship on ISH. Married for 11 years and together for 19. My wife and I both support the idea of a traditional marriage and wife taking the last name. On the same premise of arguing what's the big idea if the woman wants to keep her last name, what's the big deal if she changes it to the husband's? I think the world is trying so hard to create this new "I'm independent" image that it starting to vilify anything traditional. Changing a last name doesn't change the persons identity nor would affect the person's life negatively. Why is it looked that way? Me and my wife like the idea of sharing the last name because it identifies us as a married couple.
If we're so focused on keeping the last name and changing it is so archaic, then what's the point of the ring? What's the point of actually getting married? They are all just....symbols.
Instead of arguing how keeping a last name will change the world, let's focus on things that ACTAULLY cause humans to regress

falc39
10-20-2015, 11:26 AM
I live in one of the most liberal places in the country. So far, every single married friend and family member that I know of took their husband's last name. It is still very common and definitely not an antiquated practice.

GIF REACTION
10-20-2015, 11:34 AM
If you want to keep your name, then why get married? If century old traditions are outdated, then why get married anyways? Isn't marriage an outdated custom? Stop changing things that shouldn't be changed. Getting married is not a right, it is a privilege.

If you don't want to change your name then just don't get married. Simple as that. Can't have it both ways. You are ruining the sanctity of a tradition that many hold very high and have so for generations. But oh of course her girl-ish desires are still there and she wants to walk down the aisle in a beautiful dress... Can't have it all you selfish people. Stop destroying great traditions

SwayDizzle
10-20-2015, 11:40 AM
the pussification of man is a very real phenomenon. all the softies in this thread that are just 'ok' with everything, no passion, no tradition, no clear roles. women don't like that and as much as you try to deny it, your eyes don't lie when you get that curfew set by the wife.

DeuceWallaces
10-20-2015, 11:44 AM
bump.

for the morning crowd.

Shoot me a PM when you get to 1st base, let alone have another female who would consider marrying you.

It's lonely at the bottom. :lol

Vaniiiia
10-20-2015, 11:45 AM
Shoot me a PM when you get to 1st base, let alone have another female who would consider marrying you.

It's lonely at the bottom. :lol
DeuceFollices!

Any peach fuzz yet bro?

GIF REACTION
10-20-2015, 11:46 AM
Sounds like you know a thing or two about being the bottom

Probably getting pegged up the ass because it's not a big deal

DeuceWallaces
10-20-2015, 11:52 AM
Easy to talk tough when you're a scared bitch no life loser hiding behind fake internet personas because you live at home, have no friends, no wife, no education, no career, and a family that's embarrassed you share their last name.

How long before your dad tells you to change your last name to "Bitch-Cuck"?

hateraid
10-20-2015, 11:53 AM
And if women changing the last name to the husband's is antiquated, then let's get rid of the tradition that men should propose and have to buy an engagement ring, which is even less compromising. Amirite fellas?!

BoutPractice
10-20-2015, 12:01 PM
I don't see why women should be forced to take on a new name, especially if it is far worse than the one they used to have.

In fact, more men with unfortunate sounding names should change their last name to their wife's so as to spare their kids the endless mockery.

Let's face it: some names are simply terrible. Why keep spreading them around?

TheMan
10-20-2015, 12:06 PM
It also has to do with tradition/culture and upbringing. Many parts of the world do not change the bride's last names. Americans typically have. If one has lived in an American family for 100 years and all of his female ancestors have taken his family name, it is easy to see how he would be offended and "require" the name change.

From what I understand you are Mexican and Niko is Asian or has an Asian wife, so obviously this is not the same situation and circumstances as a traditional white girl refusing to change her name to her traditional white husband's.
That's why it never was a big deal to me. In Mexico and in other Latin American countries, the wife keeps her last name but just adds her husdand's. So IMO, I didn't care if she wanted to add it or not. My wife is traditional and conservative, she asked me that she would change her name if that's what I wanted, I told her it didn't matter at all. So she just kept her name.

The most important thing to me is my children rock my last name and as long as they marry and produce more males, my family's name will go on (it's a common Spanish surname anyways so it's not even that big of a deal :lol )

DeuceWallaces
10-20-2015, 12:08 PM
And if women changing the last name to the husband's is antiquated, then let's get rid of the tradition that men should propose and have to buy an engagement ring, which is even less compromising. Amirite fellas?!

Are you just trying to convince yourself that all the pomp and circumstance you went through wasn't stupid and that you didn't waste your time and money? Because you don't have to try and convince me.

Once again, people just being insecure and letting what other people do somehow compromise what they feel they had to go through. There's no such thing as long standing tradition with these social constructs, and no one who decided not to change their name or get a ring wants to force someone else to do the same. Go watch a movie from the 30's or 40's. They don't ask parents, they don't present a ring, and they don't have a big ceremony. They just get married at a courthouse and that's it. Make it what you want it to be and shut up. No one is trying to force you to do anything.

~primetime~
10-20-2015, 12:08 PM
I said this exact same thing to my wife.

her: "why do I have to change my name?"
me: "why do I have to buy you an expensive ring?"

in the end I told her I didn't care about her name, it's her name and she can do what she wants...but she changed it anyway

nathanjizzle
10-20-2015, 12:44 PM
I wonder where these women got there last names in the first place. :coleman:

Nanners
10-20-2015, 12:47 PM
my mom changed her name to my dads when they were first married, but then changed it back to her original one a few years later. she just couldnt get used to having a new name.

~primetime~
10-20-2015, 12:49 PM
my mom changed her name to my dads when they were first married, but then changed it back to her original one a few years later. she just couldnt get used to having a new name.
And you don't love her cause she's not part of the family right?

Nanners
10-20-2015, 12:54 PM
And you don't love her cause she's not part of the family right?

yes we disowned her

nathanjizzle
10-20-2015, 01:09 PM
My parents gave me my paternal grandfather lastname and it's different from my father's last name. I can't remember how she explained it but it's her culture's tradition to do that.

My father's last name is different from mine because he has his paternal grandfather's lastname. My mother never changed her last name. So father, mother, and son all have different last names.

first paragraph on http://www.khmerbuddhistrelief.org/k.names.htm explains it.

I wonder if it'd work here in the States if I have my children take my father's last name instead of mine. lol

you got one ****ed up tradition

niko
10-20-2015, 01:16 PM
I said this exact same thing to my wife.

her: "why do I have to change my name?"
me: "why do I have to buy you an expensive ring?"

in the end I told her I didn't care about her name, it's her name and she can do what she wants...but she changed it anyway
Which on this board makes you uber beta because you should have not compromised, said SCREW YOU WOMAN and yelled until she changed it.

Vaniiiia
10-20-2015, 04:21 PM
Easy to talk tough when you're a scared bitch no life loser hiding behind fake internet personas because you live at home, have no friends, no wife, no education, no career, and a family that's embarrassed you share their last name.

How long before your dad tells you to change your last name to "Bitch-Cuck"?
Who's talking tough except you?

GIF REACTION would snap your grotesque flabby body in half, you ugly hairless spud.

It's easy for YOU to talk tough online. Because we all know in real life you're a people pleasing, non-risk taking hermit.

And come up with your own material. Jesus Christ... you're almost 40. Don't you think you're a little old for this site? Nah, you don't have standards. You're at the very bottom of the social ladder.

Nick Young
10-20-2015, 04:30 PM
Which on this board makes you uber beta because you should have not compromised, said SCREW YOU WOMAN and yelled until she changed it.
Yes Niko. The only other option is to scream irrationally and throw a tantrum.

NumberSix
10-20-2015, 04:54 PM
You're a Chinese, you shouldn't be talking.
Fixed.

We also would have accepted "you're a Chinaman" or "you're a yellow".

Just2McFly
10-20-2015, 04:55 PM
a lot of people are born hypenated and dont even know it... i remember when i looked at my birth certificate and was like...:biggums:

niko
10-20-2015, 05:00 PM
Yes Niko. The only other option is to scream irrationally and throw a tantrum.
Nothing about this thread is mildly rational.

~primetime~
10-20-2015, 05:41 PM
a lot of people are born hypenated and dont even know it... i remember when i looked at my birth certificate and was like...:biggums:
How did it feel to learn you never had a mom?

warriorfan
10-20-2015, 05:52 PM
the people making the biggest deal of this are the people who arne't married or don't even have a serious girlfriend. wonder why? oh yeah, it's the women's fault. :roll:

TheMan
10-20-2015, 05:59 PM
the people making the biggest deal of this are the people who arne't married or don't even have a serious girlfriend. wonder why? oh yeah, it's the women's fault. :roll:
Pretty ironic :lol

9erempiree
10-20-2015, 06:12 PM

I don't even think its a big deal. It's only a big deal because the women that are not taking their husband's last name are doing it out of some self-righteous, breaking tradition just to break it type.

It also shows a lack of respect because how many of you guys heard the saying....'a good name.' Sadly, people don't care about tradition or values. What's in a name? A lot. Basically your good name is not good enough for her.

warriorfan
10-20-2015, 06:24 PM
I don't even think its a big deal. It's only a big deal because the women that are not taking their husband's last name are doing it out of some self-righteous, breaking tradition just to break it type.

It also shows a lack of respect because how many of you guys heard the saying....'a good name.' Sadly, people don't care about tradition or values. What's in a name? A lot. Basically your good name is not good enough for her.

you should cross that bridge when you come to it my friend. no bother arguing over the internet for page after page about it when you aren't even close to marriage yourself.

KyrieTheFuture
10-20-2015, 07:29 PM
I plan on calling my wife by her first name so I don't particularly care what her last name is

Nick Young
10-20-2015, 07:52 PM
Pretty ironic :lol
It's like rain on your wedding day.

macmac
10-20-2015, 08:27 PM
It's like rain on your wedding day.

That's actually not ironic. Nothing she names in that song is ironic, title should be unfortunate.

JohnnySic
10-20-2015, 08:53 PM
That's actually not ironic. Nothing she names in that song is ironic, title should be unfortunate.
True. :oldlol: People always misuse the word ironic.