PDA

View Full Version : US 'clock boy' Ahmed Mohamed to move to Qatar

9erempiree
10-20-2015, 06:39 PM
:facepalm

Sadly, he had to choose Qatar, and the Qatar Foundation, which is known for funding terrorism.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-34587285

fiddy
10-20-2015, 06:45 PM
Good riddance?

Nanners
10-20-2015, 06:47 PM
Qatar Foundation for Education, Science and Community Development

theres an oxymoron if ive ever seen one :oldlol:

Nick Young
10-20-2015, 06:54 PM
A black American Sufi in Qatar-he is ****ed beyond ****ed because that country is racist as ****.. Best of luck Ahmed, you will need it.

Patrick Chewing
10-20-2015, 07:56 PM
Wait....wait just a minute. A Muslim leaving America instead of coming to America?? This is the greatest thing on Earth!!!!

Legends66NBA7
10-20-2015, 08:02 PM
Anyone here ever been to Qatar ?

Nick Young
10-20-2015, 08:03 PM
I've been in the airport there.

fiddy
10-20-2015, 08:04 PM
desert peninsula where they dont serve alcohol? :confusedshrug:

aj1987
10-20-2015, 09:08 PM
I have. 2 days. Definitely not worth. Alcohol is expensive (and hard to find) as shit and it's basically impossible to do anything fun. The downtown looks really nice though. Newly built skyscrapers and plenty of them. The country is conservative AF and is a sausage fest anywhere you go.

EDIT: The new airport they're building is supposed to be REALLY nice. Qatar Airways is actually quite good as well. You want want to try it the next time you're going to India.

Edgar Friendly
10-20-2015, 11:27 PM
and is a sausage fest anywhere you go.

Could you see any hot women?

FreezingTsmoove
10-20-2015, 11:49 PM
I dont blame him. If my home country wasn't such a ****ed up place I'd move too. I hate living with other races honestly. I know it would be much more fun to live in a country filled with my people

And Qatar is a great city

This dude will have no problem making friends, and getting bad bitches.

DCL
10-20-2015, 11:53 PM
doha is cool. all that oil money built something visible in the capital.

DCL
10-20-2015, 11:54 PM

qatar is not a city

JerrySeinfeld
10-20-2015, 11:55 PM
Can't believe Obama fell for that PR stunt.

Kid put an alarmclock display in a briefcase and gets touted as a prodigy or some shit because of PC nonsense

Goro
10-21-2015, 12:03 AM
I don't blame him for moving. America is racist, including the initial event that brought him to the public eye.

Nick Young
10-21-2015, 12:18 AM
I dont blame him. If my home country wasn't such a ****ed up place I'd move too. I hate living with other races honestly. I know it would be much more fun to live in a country filled with my people

Qataris hate black people more than Americans do. They also hate Sufis, which is the branch of Islam Ahmed is part of.

TripleA
10-21-2015, 12:22 AM
Is he actually black Sudanese I thought he was a Arab Sudanese.
I had a couple friends from Qatar their were nice and polite.

TripleA
10-21-2015, 12:26 AM
[QUOTE] Sudanese state radio reported that his father took him to meet Sudanese President Omar al-Bashir. The Sudanese leader is accused by the International Criminal Court of masterminding genocide, crimes against humanity and war crimes during Sudan's Darfur conflict.

After Mohamed was seen in a NASA T-shirt in handcuffs, the Twitter hashtag #IStandWithAhmed trended globally and was cited in praise from Google co-founder Sergey Brin and Facebook Chief Executive Officer Mark Zuckerberg, who said: "Having the skill and ambition to build something cool should lead to applause, not arrest.

Nick Young
10-21-2015, 12:27 AM
http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.2363461.1442447970!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/article_635/texas-muslim-student-clock.jpg
Here's his dad.

Let's just hope the Qataris accept him for who he is and help his genius prodigious engineering talent to flourish.

aj1987
10-21-2015, 12:30 AM

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

NumberSix
10-21-2015, 12:34 AM
http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.2363461.1442447970!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/article_635/texas-muslim-student-clock.jpg
Here's his dad.

Let's just hope the Qataris accept him for who he is and help his genius prodigious engineering talent to flourish.
The 'putting old alarm clocks in pencil cases' industry in Qatar is going to be booming.

bdreason
10-21-2015, 02:51 AM
From building fake briefcase bombs to building real briefcase bombs in just a few months. He's growing up so quickly. :cry:

fiddy
10-21-2015, 03:13 AM
From building fake briefcase bombs to building real briefcase bombs in just a few months. He's growing up so quickly. :cry:
Cant wait to see him on LiveLeak. :banana:

poido123
10-21-2015, 04:23 AM
Wait....wait just a minute. A Muslim leaving America instead of coming to America?? This is the greatest thing on Earth!!!!

A new trojan Horse?

:wtf:

Patrick Chewing
10-21-2015, 09:36 AM
I don't blame him for moving. America is racist, including the initial event that brought him to the public eye.

Oh shut up. If anything, America is too stupid by appeasing to Muslims. If Muslims weren't so violent and didn't spread all this hate speech around the word, then maybe the world would have a better opinion on them.

In the meantime, if you're Muslim, and you make what looks like a bomb, I hope you get questioned up and down and then some.

UK2K
10-21-2015, 09:48 AM
He can finally put his clock/bomb to good use.

UK2K
10-21-2015, 09:50 AM

I'm sure you would be cool with a student in your child's class bring a suitcase clock meant to look like a bomb.

If anyone, of any race, tried to walk into a federal courthouse with that, they'd probably be shot before they made it through the font door.

But its racism :oldlol:

imdaman99
10-21-2015, 10:18 AM
Too many tinfoil hat wearing angry dudes in this thread. I had no idea all these jealous nutbags wanted to meet Obama :oldlol:

Patrick Chewing
10-21-2015, 10:19 AM
Too many tinfoil hat wearing angry dudes in this thread. I had no idea all these jealous nutbags wanted to meet Obama :oldlol:

If I met Obama in person I'd pile drive him through the rose garden.

Le Shaqtus
10-21-2015, 10:36 AM
Now he's going to make actual bombs in Qatar and blow us up for being racist af.

Good job Murica.

fiddy
10-21-2015, 10:46 AM
Now he's going to make actual bombs in Qatar and blow us up for being racist af.

Good job Murica.
Or simply join ISIS

FreezingTsmoove
10-21-2015, 11:08 AM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Rent free little boy and its 1230 a.m dont you have a job to get to in the morning?

Oh wait your almost 30 and struggling to pay your rent

And i meant Qatar has a great city

Nick Young
10-21-2015, 11:26 AM

Good job Murica.
Maybe he will teach his ways of freedom of speech and expression to the Qataris. It will be like the Muslim version of Footloose.

aj1987
10-21-2015, 11:31 AM
Rent free little boy and its 1230 a.m dont you have a job to get to in the morning?

Oh wait your almost 30 and struggling to pay your rent

And i meant Qatar has a great city
I don't pay rent, dude. Living rent free in your head.

BTW, I've always found it that people who make fun of others' jobs are basically living in poverty.

pauk
10-21-2015, 11:35 AM

Says the guy who conquered Native America genociding the Native Americans from existance just to then feel bored and run a slave trade instead? :)

Patrick Chewing
10-21-2015, 11:45 AM
Says the guy who conquered Native America genociding the Native Americans from existance just to then feel bored and run a slave trade instead? :)

Sorry bro, I'm not technically a "White man" so none of what you said applies to me. I'm Spanish. My family didn't arrive in America till the 1950's.

Nick Young
10-21-2015, 11:47 AM
Sorry bro, I'm not technically a "White man" so none of what you said applies to me. I'm Spanish. My family didn't arrive in America till the 1950's.
Spaniards are white, and the most genocidal people in history IMO. They wiped out the Incans, the Aztecs and a ton of other groups, not to mention the Spanish Inquisition.

As a Spanish you should feel even more guilt than a normal whitey does.

Nanners
10-21-2015, 11:47 AM

maybe true, but its also true that qatar is a piece of shit country ruled by a backwards ass monarchy

Patrick Chewing
10-21-2015, 12:02 PM
Spaniards are white, and the most genocidal people in history IMO. They wiped out the Incans, the Aztecs and a ton of other groups, not to mention the Spanish Inquisition.

As a Spanish you should feel even more guilt than a normal whitey does.

God dammit bro, don't you understand that when we arrived in Central America, we saw crazy people beheading people and watching their heads roll down these pyramid like structures?? We needed to put an end to that. These people needed Jesus. And we gave them that. And so much more.

Nick Young
10-21-2015, 12:03 PM
God dammit bro, don't you understand that when we arrived in Central America, we saw crazy people beheading people and watching their heads roll down these pyramid like structures?? We needed to put an end to that. These people needed Jesus. And we gave them that. And so much more.
Check your Imperialist privilege brah. Who are you to judge other people's cultures? Most of those people sacrificed wanted to die, it was their biggest honor!

dunksby
10-21-2015, 12:04 PM
Make place for decent folk to get in America.