PDA

View Full Version : Danilo CLOWNS Curry.....He will be top 5 small forward this season if healthy

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
10-21-2015, 07:02 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6J23mxT9q2I

Nikkas forget how good this dude was in 2013. Him and Iggy anchored that team together and they looked great heading to the playoffs. They were top 5 in SRS and top 5 ORTG. Their offense fell off in playoffs without him. Too bad he got hurt they beat Warriors if he was healthy. He is one of the most complete offensive players in the league. Great shot from midrange, 3pt or FT, great passing, playmaking, can handle the ball, drive, create mismatches, draw fouls, finish. He is strong, has good size and a high basketball IQ too. Underrated defender too he can defend at a high level as well, KD called him and Tony the toughest defensive matchups for him. He was in Beast Mode end of last season and Denver was playing good against some top teams

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAqhXv955cI

KD
Kawhi
Bran
Hayward
Danilo

George will be @ PF and Melo is a shtballer.

GIF REACTION
10-21-2015, 07:03 AM
Melo and Gay are better easily

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
10-21-2015, 07:15 AM
Melo and Gay are better easily
:roll: :roll: :roll:
Gay??:roll:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r94NsIIY9x8#t=1m03s

bigkingsfan
10-21-2015, 07:51 AM
Wow he can shoot over a midget.

Clifton
10-21-2015, 07:56 AM
I think he could be on a conversation for 5th best. Not better than Melo, Durant, Lebron; but close to Kawhi and Paul George if he comes back healthy, and better than Gay and Hayward and anyone else I can think of at that position. Greek Freak will be on the way up but he's very raw still.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
10-21-2015, 07:57 AM
I think he could be on a conversation for 5th best. Not better than Melo, Durant, Lebron; but close to Kawhi and Paul George if he comes back healthy, and better than Gay and Hayward and anyone else I can think of at that position. Greek Freak will be on the way up but he's very raw still.
What has Melo done recently to be considered top 3............

GIF REACTION
10-21-2015, 08:02 AM
Average 25+ PPG

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
10-21-2015, 08:04 AM
Average 25+ PPG
Couldnt even make playoffs in the Least:roll: :roll:
shouldnt have been an allstar last year either. Low impact, high PPG

GIF REACTION
10-21-2015, 08:16 AM
How many all-star games has Danilo made

How many all-star games has Carmelo made

:)

Legends66NBA7
10-21-2015, 08:25 AM
"if healthy"

Not only won't he be healthy, Denver probably isn't going anywhere. Doubt anyone considers him Top 10 or 15, let alone 5.

Cali Syndicate
10-21-2015, 08:28 AM
"if healthy"

Not only won't he be healthy, Denver probably isn't going anywhere. Doubt anyone considers him Top 10 or 15, let alone 5.

But he clowned curry. High impact bro.

SugarHill
10-21-2015, 09:35 AM
Healthy Melo is tiers above him

Jasi
10-21-2015, 10:38 AM
That's a travel.

However, I agree with the OP, if he stays healhy (unfortnuately that's a big if), Danilo is an All Star-caliber player

CeltsGarlic
10-21-2015, 11:06 AM
definitelly nice. I hope he can finally put an all star season together

NugzFan
10-21-2015, 11:54 AM
"if healthy"

Not top 15? Could you name the 15 SF you would take over Gallo? I'd like to hear the list. Maybe I'm forgetting a few guys.

GIF REACTION
10-21-2015, 11:56 AM
Probably top 15

Maybe

NugzFan
10-21-2015, 01:08 PM
Probably top 15

Maybe

Rudy for sure top 10 tho, right?

BuffaloBill
10-21-2015, 01:43 PM
that was ok

Legends66NBA7
10-21-2015, 01:58 PM
Not top 15? Could you name the 15 SF you would take over Gallo? I'd like to hear the list. Maybe I'm forgetting a few guys.

Hmmm...

LeBron
Durant
Melo
Kawhi
PG (he will play SF)
Hayward
Parsons
Ariza
Deng
Gay
Harrison Barnes

Others to consider

Joe Johnson (plays SF more now)
Carroll
Otto
Matt Barnes

Well, he might be Top 15. I actually thought he would fit there too, it starts to get tricky down the middle. Gallo is an interesting player, but I really dont see him making a SF list that high.

warriorfan
10-21-2015, 05:30 PM
Chef Curry mindraping stans :lol

Cocaine80s
10-21-2015, 06:23 PM
As a big CP3 fan and Curry hater.....

Curry>>>>Cp3

Get over it

NugzFan
10-21-2015, 06:28 PM
Hmmm...

LeBron
Durant
Melo
Kawhi
PG (he will play SF)
Hayward
Parsons
Ariza
Deng
Gay
Harrison Barnes

Others to consider

Joe Johnson (plays SF more now)
Carroll
Otto
Matt Barnes

Well, he might be Top 15. I actually thought he would fit there too, it starts to get tricky down the middle. Gallo is an interesting player, but I really dont see him making a SF list that high.

:oldlol: ok never mind. You clearly don't know what's going on so I won't bother trying to discuss this with you.

And even with your laughable list you still couldn't get to 15

KNOW1EDGE
10-21-2015, 06:32 PM
If and when he is healthy and gets it rolling he's a top 10 SF. Sadly he's seldom healthy.

Even if he maxed out his potential I don't think he'd be a top 5 sf

LoneyROY7
10-21-2015, 07:03 PM
Nice joke thread. I laughed a little.

Legends66NBA7
10-21-2015, 08:51 PM
:oldlol: ok never mind. You clearly don't know what's going on so I won't bother trying to discuss this with you.

And even with your laughable list you still couldn't get to 15

What do you mean by "whats going on" ?

I count 15 names I put out. Either way, I said I doubt it but it's not something that's a big deal. If Gallo is a top 15 SF, cool, but that's if he's healthy.

Fallen Angel
10-21-2015, 09:20 PM
Lebron James
Kevin Durant
Carmelo Anthony
Paul George
Kawhi Leonard

Andre Iguodala
Gordon Hayward
Rudy Gay
Luol Deng
Nicolas Batum

Those 10 are undeniably all more valuable on the floor than Danilo.

Then you get to names like Trevor Ariza, Chandler Parsons, Giannis Antetokounmpo, Tobias Harris, Andrew Wiggins, and Jeff Green who all are valuable to their teams at the same level or above the likes of Gallo, whether their roles are to be an elite shooter, elite defender, versatile scorer, or playmaker.

Smoke117
10-21-2015, 09:38 PM

Better than Hayward? What a bunch of nonsense. Hayward was better than he has ever been last season and is still only getting better and better. This thread is a joke in general as he's not even going to be top 10.

TripleA
10-21-2015, 09:47 PM
Lebron James
Kevin Durant
Carmelo Anthony
Paul George
Kawhi Leonard

Andre Iguodala
Gordon Hayward
Rudy Gay
Luol Deng
Nicolas Batum

Then you get to names like Trevor Ariza, Chandler Parsons, Giannis Antetokounmpo, Tobias Harris, Andrew Wiggins, and Jeff Green who all are valuable to their teams at the same level or above the likes of Gallo, whether their roles are to be an elite shooter, elite defender, versatile scorer, or playmaker.

Jeff green is pure trash. Chandler parsons is better than Batum and Deng.

ArbitraryWater
10-21-2015, 09:52 PM
Lebron James
Kevin Durant
Carmelo Anthony
Paul George
Kawhi Leonard

Andre Iguodala
Gordon Hayward
Rudy Gay
Luol Deng
Nicolas Batum

Are you trying to be difficult for no reason?

Assuming Danilo is healthy he's easily #6

Fire Colangelo
10-21-2015, 10:39 PM

He's probably in the top 15... But it's arguable. He put up 16/5/3 on 42% in his best year, I don't want to sound pessimistic but chances are he isn't going to be better than that this year.

You have:
LeBron
KD
Leonard
Melo
Paul George

who are 100% definitely better than Gallo,

Then you have:

Deng
Ariza
Gay
Hayward
Parsons
Iggy
Harrison Barnes
Jeff Green
Carrol
Batum
Wiggins
Jabari Parker
Giannis

^ who are either already very valuable to their team, or have huge potential to be great.

At best I see Gallo averaging 16/5/3 on a bad Nuggets team..... Where does that get him ranked? Idk. I hope he has a great year, but there's a lot of talent at the forward position right now.

NugzFan
10-22-2015, 01:15 PM
What do you mean by "whats going on" ?

I count 15 names I put out. Either way, I said I doubt it but it's not something that's a big deal. If Gallo is a top 15 SF, cool, but that's if he's healthy.

meaning your knowledge of the nba is terrible at best.

that list is a joke which means either you are trolling or stupid as shit. I wish it was the latter (because its much more fun to laugh at you then) but right now it sounds like you are just being an annoying troll.

NugzFan
10-22-2015, 01:17 PM
He's probably in the top 15... But it's arguable. He put up 16/5/3 on 42% in his best year, I don't want to sound pessimistic but chances are he isn't going to be better than that this year.

You have:
LeBron
KD
Leonard
Melo
Paul George

who are 100% definitely better than Gallo,

Then you have:

Deng
Ariza
Gay
Hayward
Parsons
Iggy
Harrison Barnes
Jeff Green
Carrol
Batum
Wiggins
Jabari Parker
Giannis

^ who are either already very valuable to their team, or have huge potential to be great.

At best I see Gallo averaging 16/5/3 on a bad Nuggets team..... Where does that get him ranked? Idk. I hope he has a great year, but there's a lot of talent at the forward position right now.

gallo belongs in that list. many of them have flaws as well.

this thread has become "name as many starting SFs as you can"

Fire Colangelo
10-22-2015, 01:55 PM
gallo belongs in that list. many of them have flaws as well.

this thread has become "name as many starting SFs as you can"

Not saying he's not on that list. He could be as high as #6, but he could also easily be as low as #15.

All depends on his health and how well the nuggets do.

kennethgriffin
10-22-2015, 01:58 PM

travel

picked up pivot foot before putting the ball on the floor

Derka
10-22-2015, 02:42 PM
How many all-star games has Danilo made

How many all-star games has Carmelo made

:)

Anything the fans vote on is meaningless.

Legends66NBA7
10-22-2015, 02:52 PM

that list is a joke which means either you are trolling or stupid as shit. I wish it was the latter (because its much more fun to laugh at you then) but right now it sounds like you are just being an annoying troll.

Trolling ? No, I didn't troll. I didn't add emoticons or is there anything to suggest I'm trolling or even annoying. I haven't seen your list either, but at least I gave mine. You're the one who's coming off as a troll and instigating ad hominem attacks to an anonymous poster.

Maybe you like doing that to people you know IRL, but otherwise back off. Seriously.

Fudge
10-22-2015, 02:56 PM
Little boy. :yaohappy:

Fudge
10-22-2015, 02:56 PM

You're always angry, it seems. Are you going to be okay?

bigkingsfan
10-22-2015, 03:06 PM
Danilo potential is off the roof, 8th year is where it's at.

RoseCity07
10-22-2015, 03:10 PM
Wow haven't seen Curry look that lost ever. He got abused. By a 6-9 white guy too. I think he's that tall anyway. Too lazy to look it up.

imdaman99
10-22-2015, 03:36 PM
I know he hasn't been a Knick for a while but I used to root for him a lot here. I wanted him to be the best shooter in the league, who Dantoni swore he would become. He just isn't. He is a good shooter, but he missed so many wide open 3s as well. I thought he was gonna be Dirk, he definitely has the passion but alas he is also fragile. 8th year in the league, I'm sure he's still young so he needs to shed the injury prone label already, Steph did.

He is nowhere near Melo, and I don't even like Melo much.

NugzFan
10-23-2015, 05:27 PM
Not saying he's not on that list. He could be as high as #6, but he could also easily be as low as #15.

All depends on his health and how well the nuggets do.

totally fair. And I wouldnt even put him as high as 6.

NugzFan
10-23-2015, 05:29 PM
Trolling ? No, I didn't troll. I didn't add emoticons or is there anything to suggest I'm trolling or even annoying. I haven't seen your list either, but at least I gave mine. You're the one who's coming off as a troll and instigating ad hominem attacks to an anonymous poster.

Maybe you like doing that to people you know IRL, but otherwise back off. Seriously.

you didnt troll? with guys like otto porter, demarre carroll and matt barnes? oh thank god. that means you really are being stupid. and that I can laugh at. :oldlol:

NugzFan
10-23-2015, 05:29 PM
You're always angry, it seems. Are you going to be okay?

stupid people anger me I guess. :confusedshrug:

MellowYellow
10-23-2015, 06:10 PM
Couldnt even make playoffs in the Least:roll: :roll:
shouldnt have been an allstar last year either. Low impact, high PPG
Melo put up 24/6.6/3.1 on 1 leg, those all blow Galo's best season out of the water.

Fudge
10-23-2015, 06:32 PM
stupid people anger me I guess. :confusedshrug:
Are you going to be okay?

JimmyMcAdocious
10-23-2015, 07:08 PM
Does Gallo make the home team fanbase more delusional than any other player? Not sure if it's because he was on shitty Knicks teams and they needed to cling to something and then now shitty Nuggets teams. Or something else? This is like Anthony Randolph stuff, except at least people eventually came to grips that he just sucks.

We are going into Gallo's 8th season. The guy's mpg is over 30 for his career and, again, he's played for mostly bad teams, so don't give me lack of opportunity either. You can point to some injury problems, but is that not a concern more than anything else? The injuries piling up has probably lessened his upside by now.

Don't get me wrong. I actually really like Gallo and definitely think he's a solid role player when healthy. But that's what he is: role player. And looking at the lists in here, he's slotted somewhere around 10-15.

At some point you are what you are. How many more years we going to give this guy? 10 seasons in the NBA?

ArbitraryWater
10-28-2015, 10:43 PM
Danilo Gallinari finishes with a game-high 23 Pts as Nuggets beat Rockets in Houston, 105-85 in season opening game.

NuggetsFan
10-28-2015, 10:57 PM
Does Gallo make the home team fanbase more delusional than any other player? Not sure if it's because he was on shitty Knicks teams and they needed to cling to something and then now shitty Nuggets teams. Or something else? This is like Anthony Randolph stuff, except at least people eventually came to grips that he just sucks.

We are going into Gallo's 8th season. The guy's mpg is over 30 for his career and, again, he's played for mostly bad teams, so don't give me lack of opportunity either. You can point to some injury problems, but is that not a concern more than anything else? The injuries piling up has probably lessened his upside by now.

Don't get me wrong. I actually really like Gallo and definitely think he's a solid role player when healthy. But that's what he is: role player. And looking at the lists in here, he's slotted somewhere around 10-15.

At some point you are what you are. How many more years we going to give this guy? 10 seasons in the NBA?

"Some injury problems". He's made of glass. He's practically been banged up, out injured, coming back from a serious injury his entire career. Role player means something different to everybody so won't argue that but comparing him to the Anthony Randolph situation is laughable at best. Isn't like that at all. Danilo has been productive when healthy, Randolph was all potential.

He averaged 16/5 on a 57 win Nuggets team. 15/5 on another Nuggets playoff team. Once he got back in basketball shape from yet another injury last season he averaged 19/5 in 31 minutes on a dogshit Nuggets team.

Gallo is an incredibly smart offensive player, streaky shooter, above average defensively. If he stays healthy which is a big if at this point he's going to have a big season. He had 40/47 to close the season last year. He'll average 17+ points this year probably and for the first time with the Nuggets probably get to dominate the ball abit more than he has in his career so you'll see his assists climb. Great passer, and a great team player.

Not sure where he ranks in the league. There isn't 15 SF's better than a healthy Gallo. Probably not even 9-10 better than a Gallo who's not injured, or coming back from in an injury which has been a rare thing to this point. Some of the names thrown out are pretty absurd.

NuggetsFan
10-28-2015, 11:01 PM

He did that on a 57 win team tho. Not sure why people are forgetting that. He makes the smart plays too, he's a great passer just not a guy who's dominated the ball and racked up assists.

I could see something like 18/6/3 on a Nuggets team that might not end up as bad as people think. With above average defense. Not sure how there's 15 SF's in the league that are better than that. Gallo would fit perfectly as a role player who just had to shoot, make smart plays, defend. So guys like that shouldn't be ranked above him.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
10-29-2015, 07:08 AM
Danilo Gallinari finishes with a game-high 23 Pts as Nuggets beat Rockets in Houston, 105-85 in season opening game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HysA3E5V-oA

:applause: :applause:

Random_Guy
10-29-2015, 10:32 AM
damn i missed that nuggets team, then they fell apart

ArbitraryWater
10-29-2015, 10:40 AM
damn i missed that nuggets team, then they fell apart

They were such a good ****ing team in 2013... Many had them making the finals before the injury. I think it was Ty Lawson himself who said something like he's looking forward to playing the Heat in the finals.

Random_Guy
10-29-2015, 10:46 AM
They were such a good ****ing team in 2013... Many had them making the finals before the injury. I think it was Ty Lawson himself who said something like he's looking forward to playing the Heat in the finals.
exactly :( that was a crazy year, but curry that year was:bowdown: :bowdown: 22 points in a quarter lol

NugzFan
10-29-2015, 10:55 AM
Gallo with a nice 23/8/3 game leading the team to an impressive road win over a contender. Making a lot of people look stupid. i'm not saying he's a top five small forward, but he's a pretty good player

bigkingsfan
11-01-2015, 09:35 PM
He looks great.

FKAri
11-01-2015, 10:29 PM
What a horrific night for Mudiay

NuggetsFan
11-01-2015, 11:17 PM
He looks great.

Realize your attempting to be funny or something as if anybody gives a shit about the Nuggets :oldlol: but games like this kinda show Gallo's sneaky efficiency. Shot like shit but his ability to get to the line and knock down 3's helps out. 3-13 from the field but still managed 15 points. Doesn't turn it over.

Not bad for a brutal night considering he's at best a fringe All-Star and the Nuggets as a team completely tanked.

Tking714
11-02-2015, 01:31 AM
Danilo is a very good shooter, but he's not better than Melo. However the difference isn't huge and Melo wasn't worth the package of Mozgov, Gallo, and Chandler AT ALL.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
11-13-2015, 04:31 PM
Danilo - 18/5/2/1/1 56TS in 34 minutes
Hayward - 17/4/3/1 50TS in 34 minutes
Melo - 23/7/4/1 50TS in 34 minutes.
Gay - 17/6/3/1 48TS in 32 minutes

the nikkas that said Deng, Batum, Parson, Ariza, Carol, JEFF TRASH GREEN, etc. :oldlol: :oldlol: :roll: :roll:

it only been over a week so far but Danilo is clearly been top 5. KD, Kawhi, Bran and George if u count him as SF has only been betta.................

warriorfan
11-13-2015, 04:33 PM
hamtaro ♥ galinari

bigkingsfan
11-13-2015, 04:49 PM
40% career low shooting qualifies you in top 5, must be nice.

NugzFan
11-13-2015, 05:06 PM

Hes not too 5 but playing better than a lot of people thought.

NuggetsFan
11-13-2015, 06:03 PM

Not top 5. People were mentioning some pretty absurd names over him tho. There isn't 15 SF's better than a healthy Danilo.

NugzFan
11-14-2015, 12:43 AM
Gallo with 27 points tonight.

On 9 shots.

Nice.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
11-17-2015, 10:40 PM
29/7/6 11-17 FG in 29 minutes
still a quarter left:applause:

tragicbronson
11-17-2015, 10:53 PM
He's really good, dunno why people hate him, cause he's from Europe?

NuggetsFan
11-17-2015, 11:27 PM
He's really good, dunno why people hate him, cause he's from Europe?

Don't think people hate him. He was in NY and had alot of eyes on him. Went to Denver and I just don't think people pay much attention to him anymore + he's always dealing with injuries.

It's like bigkingsfan. Doubt he hates Gallo just don't think he realizes that when he's ripping on his FG% that one of Gallo's best traits is being Harden lite and getting to the line. Coming into tonight he was shooting 40% but was averaging 18 on 13 shots because the 3's and FT's. For awhile most just had him as 3 point shooter.

I don't even want to get excited because it feels like whenever it looks like he's going to take off he gets hurt.

NugzFan
11-18-2015, 03:27 AM
32/8/8 on 12/19 shooting.

Nice.

FKAri
11-18-2015, 05:51 AM
32/8/8 on 12/19 shooting.

Nice.

fkin beast :applause:

Jasi
11-18-2015, 05:52 AM
I've been saying that since 2008 :rolleyes:

JohnFreeman
11-18-2015, 05:53 AM
Low key better than Durant

LikeMike
11-18-2015, 08:58 AM

Nikkas forget how good this dude was in 2013. Him and Iggy anchored that team together and they looked great heading to the playoffs. They were top 5 in SRS and top 5 ORTG. Their offense fell off in playoffs without him. Too bad he got hurt they beat Warriors if he was healthy. He is one of the most complete offensive players in the league. Great shot from midrange, 3pt or FT, great passing, playmaking, can handle the ball, drive, create mismatches, draw fouls, finish. He is strong, has good size and a high basketball IQ too. Underrated defender too he can defend at a high level as well, KD called him and Tony the toughest defensive matchups for him. He was in Beast Mode end of last season and Denver was playing good against some top teams

KD
Kawhi
Bran
Hayward
Danilo

Hayward sucks this year.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
11-18-2015, 09:01 AM
Hayward sucks this year.
The thread was made during preseason

But yeah Gallo has been much better than Gordon who has fallen off hard.

Only KD, Kawhi, Bran and George if u count him as a SF this season have been better than Danilo.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
01-14-2016, 12:24 AM
http://i.imgur.com/owxzNDC.jpg

Fudge
01-14-2016, 12:24 AM
:yaohappy:

JohnFreeman
01-14-2016, 12:25 AM
Holy. Shit.

Funktion
01-14-2016, 12:28 AM
L O L

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
01-14-2016, 01:13 AM
http://i.imgur.com/owxzNDC.jpg

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
01-14-2016, 01:29 AM
26/6/3/2 61TS% and 1 turnover a game in the past 6 games since coming back from injury:applause: :applause:

this the Gallo i expected to see all season................hope he continues like this. One of the most underrated defenders and passers in the league the assist and block/steal numbers dont do him justice there. Him and Mudiay sht on Steph when they defended him but he had like 30pts on Jameerthequeer

His shot has been off recently but hes been get to the line like a madman. 12 FTA past 6:biggums: :biggums: his shot should come back soon hopefully we some of those monster games 40pt games and sht he was on end of last season soon:applause: :applause:

DavisIsMyUniBro
01-14-2016, 10:31 AM

KD
Kawhi
Bran
Hayward
Danilo

Why are people acting like curry got stripped in the most embarrassing way possible?

Curry lost his handle on a routine between the legs dribble, and credit to where credit is due, galinari reacted first to the loose ball.

But it wasn't some monstrous defensive possession. It was more of curry just being out of character, though that quarter was pretty stupid so I doubt anyone blames him.

Orlando Magic
01-14-2016, 10:58 AM
Why are people acting like curry got stripped in the most embarrassing way possible?

Curry lost his handle on a routine between the legs dribble, and credit to where credit is due, galinari reacted first to the loose ball.

But it wasn't some monstrous defensive possession. It was more of curry just being out of character, though that quarter was pretty stupid so I doubt anyone blames him.

It was Curry hotdogging on the last play of the ****ing game and carrying the ball as always and even with carrying, he still coughed it up. lol.

DavisIsMyUniBro
01-14-2016, 11:05 AM
It was Curry hotdogging on the last play of the ****ing game and carrying the ball as always and even with carrying, he still coughed it up. lol.

Ill never understand this logic.

He scored what, 12 points straight and put them out of a 10 point deficit earlier right?

As for carrying, you realize that literally every player in the nba carries right?

and it arguably wasnt even a carry at all

Most basketball players slide their hand to one side of the ball when dribbling to better control the ball, directing it from left to right and vice versa. So long as the ball does not come to rest this is perfectly legal. Moreover, dribbling this way allows more control and easier ball-handling. The problem arises when the ball-handler slides their hand too far down the side of the ball, having their hand below the ball. This is when the player is in violation and a carrying violation has been committed.

using momentum to carry the ball isnt against the rules. what is if you literally put your hand under the ball and continue dribbling.

Jasi
01-14-2016, 11:12 AM

True, but Danilo's pressure had a big part, there. If it was -say- Harden guarding him, I doubt Curry would have lost his handle.

Dro
01-14-2016, 06:14 PM
you didnt troll? with guys like otto porter, demarre carroll and matt barnes? oh thank god. that means you really are being stupid. and that I can laugh at. :oldlol:
Bro, if you've been here long enough. You know Legend is not a troll. His opinion just differs from yours. I mean, I wouldn't put porter and Barnes on that list but Carroll could make it. People were talking about how he was one of the biggest FA signings this year.

NugzFan
01-14-2016, 07:29 PM
Bro, if you've been here long enough. You know Legend is not a troll. His opinion just differs from yours. I mean, I wouldn't put porter and Barnes on that list but Carroll could make it. People were talking about how he was one of the biggest FA signings this year.

Like I said if he wasn't trolling, then he's just stupid.

Dro
01-14-2016, 07:52 PM
Like I said if he wasn't trolling, then he's just stupid.
Ok, stupid because his opinion differs than yours? And he actually tried to explain his stance instead of being a troll or coming back at you disrespectfully when you called him stupid first. If somebody respects you enough (and they don't even know you) to respectfully explain their stance then you should respect them as a man and agree to disagree. I just think you're being kind've emotional because you're a Nuggets fan, I could be wrong. But this is the type of stuff we complain about from the trolls..:confusedshrug:

Noyze
01-14-2016, 08:06 PM
Like most non black foreigners Gallo is soft and inconsistent (not counting Dirk or Manu of course).

oarabbus
01-14-2016, 08:50 PM
It's a shame that happened and we lost the game. We were poised to make OT and maybe win in OT.

That being said, Gallinari should be a top 5 SF... he has all the talent in the world. Shooting, can pass, can board, has handles, quick, agile, athletic, 6'10"(!), has a 3pt shot, court vision.... tbh he should be knocking on the door of Kawhi/Blake

NugzFan
01-15-2016, 11:04 PM
Ok, stupid because his opinion differs than yours? And he actually tried to explain his stance instead of being a troll or coming back at you disrespectfully when you called him stupid first. If somebody respects you enough (and they don't even know you) to respectfully explain their stance then you should respect them as a man and agree to disagree. I just think you're being kind've emotional because you're a Nuggets fan, I could be wrong. But this is the type of stuff we complain about from the trolls..:confusedshrug:

no, he's stupid because he puts players like ariza, otto porter, demarre carroll and matt barnes over gallinari. its pretty simple really. surprised you are so confused here. :confusedshrug:

I gave him the opportunity to admit being a troll, which would explain everything. but he said he wasnt trolling. the only other explanation is stupidity.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
01-24-2016, 02:58 PM
Dudes been balling. He is CLEARLY top 5 this season. I was right only thing i was wrong about is Hayward being top 5 and George pussed out from Pacers plan of him being a 4 so have to count him as a 3.

KD
Kawhi
Bran
George
Gallo

outside that shtty game against Miami dude has been averaging in the last 10

25/5/3/1 on 62TS%, 1to a game. 126 ORTG
Denver 5-5 in those games and they played GS twice, OKC, Indy, Charlotte, Detroit and Miami, with a win over GS and they were competitive in all those games. Not a single double digit loss. Highest margin of loss was by 7 @ memphis

where are the nikkas that was laughing at me and putting scrubs like Wiggins, Parson, Ariza, Gay, MATT BARNES an JEFF GREEN over Gallo:roll: :roll:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWPVF4cgfxQ

30/6/2/2 1to, 68TS against Detroits top 10 D. go ahead shot to win da damn ting :applause: :applause:

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
01-28-2016, 12:24 AM
Feel like he finna have a monster game in the next week:applause: :applause:
Wiz, Indy, Raps, Utah.........Only Raps @ Denver tho

Jasi
01-29-2016, 11:57 AM
Snubbed...