PDA

View Full Version : Lamar & Khloe call off the divorce.

West-Side
10-21-2015, 04:15 PM
http://www.tmz.com/2015/10/21/khloe-karsashian-lamar-odom-divorce/

Poor James Harden. :oldlol:

brownboyfly
10-21-2015, 04:16 PM
Nothing to see here, people. She knows he's relevant again, she sees an opportunity to make some $$$.

Real Men Wear Green
10-21-2015, 04:25 PM
Nothing to see here, people. She knows he's relevant again, she sees an opportunity to make some $$$.
You may be right. But Harden is worth a ton of money. NBA Max plus a huge Adidas deal. If it's just about cash she picked three wrong guy.

nathanjizzle
10-21-2015, 04:28 PM
damn, what a loyal woman, love that girl.

glidedrxlr22
10-21-2015, 04:45 PM
A lot of what the Kardashians stand for is made for tv, but I always got the impression that Lamar was the one for Khloe. Hopefully he can get himself right.....especially mentally.

outbreak
10-21-2015, 04:53 PM

Apparently she's always said the only reason she was leaving him was because she couldn't take the life he was living and he wouldn't stop. Seeing someone you care about nearly die can make you rethink your approach. I'd hold off the cynicism here as their relationship and lamar's problems seemed like the only real thing in that families existence.

rezznor
10-21-2015, 04:53 PM
http://www.tmz.com/2015/10/21/khloe-karsashian-lamar-odom-divorce/

Poor James Harden. :oldlol:
great news for james harden. this just extended his career.

bladefd
10-21-2015, 04:54 PM

First thing I thought too :roll:

Where was she until LO was all over the news? Once Khloe saw the attention LO was getting, she came running back. I feel bad for LO.. he is getting played here by Khloe Kardashian. The moment that LO loses the attention and is healthy, Khloe will be gone. I hope James Harden is not fooled into playing the game too.

You know how the entire Kardashian family is - very unreliable & promiscuous. Just look at little sister Kim. She has slept with tons of rich & popular men. I wouldn't be surprised if Kim K has already slept with half of Kanye West's male friends behind Kanye West's back :facepalm :facepalm

West-Side
10-21-2015, 04:56 PM
First thing I thought too :roll:

Where was she until LO was all over the news? Once Khloe saw the attention LO was getting, she came running back. I feel bad for LO.. he is getting played here by Khloe Kardashian. The moment that LO loses the attention and is healthy, Khloe will be gone. I hope James Harden is not fooled into playing the game too.

You know how the entire Kardashian family is - very unreliable & promiscuous. Just look at little sister Kim. She has slept with tons of rich & popular men. I wouldn't be surprised if Kim K has already slept with half of Kanye West's male friends behind Kanye West's back :facepalm :facepalm

Not really.
Khloe held off the divorce for nearly 2 years now.
They filed it in 2013. She kept giving him chances to stop the drugs etc. but he wouldn't. I guess now that he almost died, he finally committed to stopping his lifestyle of drugs.

Who knows.
I actually like Khloe more than any other Kardashian.

KNOW1EDGE
10-21-2015, 04:57 PM
This makes for GREAT television. She is a business woman making a business decision. LO is a crackhead, you really expect him to see through the Kardashians smokescreen?

Lakers Legend#32
10-21-2015, 04:58 PM
Hasn't Lamar suffered enough?

dazzer87
10-21-2015, 05:00 PM
Amazing story............... They should turn this into a movie.......OD at a whore house and come out of a coma...and falls in love with his ex again.......... :cry:

I think Spielberg would be a great director for this.

Patrick Chewing
10-21-2015, 05:39 PM

This. The Kardashians have killed or nearly killed several men already.

Father Kardashian - Dead
Bruce Jenner - Dead
Lamar Odom - Came pretty close

fiddy
10-21-2015, 05:46 PM
Just what i thought when i read the title of the thread :oldlol: