PDA

View Full Version : Besides kobe. Who do u have as the best laker?

NZStreetBaller
10-22-2015, 03:07 AM
Ill honestly go with clarkson. I feel like we've over hyped russell to the point where we're acting like hes gonna somehow make the lakers competitive again.

Clarkson on the other hand is fast athletic energetic and really goes for it. Hes gna be awesome this season.

Fudge
10-22-2015, 03:09 AM
Re: Besides kobe. Who do u have as the best laker?
:yaohappy:

Never mind best player, is he even a top 3 player on his team this season?

Randle, Clarkson, Lou, etc.

Thesmallmamba
10-22-2015, 03:10 AM

:lol :lol

NZStreetBaller
10-22-2015, 03:11 AM

I personally dont think hes the best player physically anymore (mentality/experience yes). I was just tryna filter out the biased ones lol.

bobopenguin
10-22-2015, 03:14 AM
Ill honestly go with clarkson. I feel like we've over hyped russell to the point where we're acting like hes gonna somehow make the lakers competitive again.

Clarkson on the other hand is fast athletic energetic and really goes for it. Hes gna be awesome this season.

clarkson is like kevin martin.
i personally prefer randle. the kid is like a bull. but i am not sure how far can he carry lakers.

NZStreetBaller
10-22-2015, 03:17 AM
clarkson is like kevin martin.
i personally prefer randle. the kid is like a bull. but i am not sure how far can he carry lakers.

I like randle. He plays strong. But i worry about gow small he is compared to other pfs. He makes up for it in enthusiasm tho. I hope he has a good season.

Baby Arm Johnso
10-22-2015, 10:17 AM
Kobe is a high mileage sports car with a blown head gasket. Thanks for the memories and 5 rings but he's not the best Laker this year and has not been for awhile. Even on a team full of rookies! Trying to pick who will be the best player based on a sub-500 preseason is impossible

GoatBoy
10-22-2015, 10:57 AM
After Kobe it's Clarkson > Randle > Russell > Sweet Lou