PDA

View Full Version : 15 minutes into the Marriage and the abuse is already showing publically

ArbitraryWater
10-23-2015, 11:10 PM
https://twitter.com/TheJRRobinson/status/657595756333936640

Hard to watch, really.. either years of abuse, or a new "couple", that were simply set up to marry, by Arab 'tradition'... how the **** do they continue from there anyway. Guy didn't care at all, either.

Mr. Jabbar
10-23-2015, 11:16 PM
I really hope that BI.TCH learned her lesson.

moaz
10-24-2015, 12:02 AM
https://twitter.com/TheJRRobinson/status/657595756333936640

Hard to watch, really.. either years of abuse, or a new "couple", that were simply set up to marry, by Arab 'tradition'... how the **** do they continue from there anyway. Guy didn't care at all, either.

They don't speak Arabic. Nor is the music Arabic.

Isn't there any Pegida rally for you to visit tonight?

hateraid
10-24-2015, 12:19 AM
Dude looks like a real winner.

brownmamba00
10-24-2015, 12:22 AM
You call that abuse pansy boy?

And that's a Turkish wedding...so not Arabic

Megabox!
10-24-2015, 02:01 AM
:biggums:

ArbitraryWater
10-24-2015, 07:37 AM
You call that abuse pansy boy?

And that's a Turkish wedding...so not Arabic

:biggums:

You gonna try to label this something else than abuse?

ISH never fails with this stuff does it :lol

fiddy
10-24-2015, 07:43 AM
AW fails to recognize the language of his fathers, inb4 he gets stoned to death

ArbitraryWater
10-24-2015, 08:02 AM
AW fails to recognize the language of his fathers, inb4 he gets stoned to death

Who's gonna stay in your mind then? Anybody willing to move their stuff into such little storage?

fiddy
10-24-2015, 08:05 AM
Who's gonna stay in your mind then? Anybody willing to move their stuff into such little storage?
Thats quite ironic considering the fact that you have the IQ of a jihadist.

knickballer
10-24-2015, 08:55 AM

Dude, you're a gypsy. You can't be bashing anyone about IQ anytime soon bruh. :facepalm

GIF REACTION
10-24-2015, 08:58 AM
Title should have been

15 minutes into Marriage and Chill

ArbitraryWater
10-24-2015, 08:59 AM

What is your gypsy ass gonna achieve in Bulgaria :yaohappy:

Just... LET. GO. The unfounded anger will wear off, brie :cheers:

ArbitraryWater
10-24-2015, 08:59 AM
Title should have been

15 minutes into Marriage and Chill

I took the serious approach.. comedic one better though :(

fiddy
10-24-2015, 09:08 AM
What is your gypsy ass gonna achieve in Bulgaria :yaohappy:

Just... LET. GO. The unfounded anger will wear off, brie :cheers:
Let go what? You will never be half the person i am, you cluless taliban

Dude, you're a gypsy. You can't be bashing anyone about IQ anytime soon bruh. :facepalm
Good to know, finally learnt something new about myself on ISH

GIF REACTION
10-24-2015, 09:11 AM
gypsy!

ArbitraryWater
10-24-2015, 09:29 AM
The gypsy is strong in this thread

http://i1383.photobucket.com/albums/ah306/MaleRuler/GIFs/tumblr_nrek3yYXXh1svzzcto1_500_zpsthjv8hag.gif (http://s1383.photobucket.com/user/MaleRuler/media/GIFs/tumblr_nrek3yYXXh1svzzcto1_500_zpsthjv8hag.gif.htm l)

fiddy
10-24-2015, 09:32 AM
The taliban is strong in this thread

http://i1383.photobucket.com/albums/ah306/MaleRuler/GIFs/tumblr_nrek3yYXXh1svzzcto1_500_zpsthjv8hag.gif (http://s1383.photobucket.com/user/MaleRuler/media/GIFs/tumblr_nrek3yYXXh1svzzcto1_500_zpsthjv8hag.gif.htm l)
fxd that for you

Trollsmasher
10-24-2015, 09:56 AM
gypsies vs turbans

my dream matchup, ideally these two groups would end each other

ArbitraryWater
10-24-2015, 10:00 AM
gypsies vs turbans

same.. at least the extremists

fiddy
10-24-2015, 10:08 AM
gypsies vs turbans

Too good to be true, EU seems to care too much about human trash these days

ArbitraryWater
10-24-2015, 10:14 AM
Too good to be true, EU seems to care too much about human trash these days

dude just called himself human trash

fiddy
10-24-2015, 10:16 AM
dude just called himself human trash
Nope, i just called you human trash

sammichoffate
10-24-2015, 11:25 AM
#mgtow

iamgine
10-24-2015, 11:44 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IHFai-Q7EU

ArbitraryWater
10-24-2015, 11:57 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IHFai-Q7EU

damn.. exact same thing :facepalm

JEFFERSON MONEY
10-25-2015, 06:07 PM
Nope, i just called you human trash

Arbitrary is a decent well put together young man.

You have one of if not the sickest hearts/minds in this entire website and deep inside you know this. Every drum of your putrid fingertips and every awful dammed expression affirms this irrepressible truth. A black hole of poisonous negativity and all you can cling on to is the argument that others are blind sheep, they don't see reality, zomg they are teh taliban moosleems. Never mind that they have lived fuller lives in the cerebral sense, never mind if they had wise fathers, never mind if they have SHOWN through their actions that they are virtuous people, never mind if their minds were highly developed. And it pains you inside doesn't it fiddy?
That you're stuck in Bulgaria on no salary with a girl you don't even love and a cornucopia of thoughts in your head you've so vigorously attached to the lie that is your ego and the mess that is your "character."

You are in absolutely no position to consider yourself a superior person to him. Based on your posts alone it is clear as:rant daylight that Arbitrary not only values human life, is generally more intelligent, lovable, and a guy one can trust, but he's also well on his way to making legitimate achievements. Perhaps if your filthy soul wasn't teeming to the brim in unfounded arrogance and cocksure ignorance you might actually find yourself becoming a bit more of a human being.

You have been judged.

SaltyMeatballs
10-25-2015, 07:19 PM
That was hardly abuse. Maybe if he grabbed her fork, RKO'd her, and stabbed her in the back a couple times THEN that would be abuse.

Nonetheless, that dude is an overly-emotional piece of shit. If I were her, I would run away "It Happened One Night" style.

ArbitraryWater
10-25-2015, 07:43 PM

You have one of if not the sickest hearts/minds in this entire website and deep inside you know this. Every drum of your putrid fingertips and every awful dammed expression affirms this irrepressible truth. A black hole of poisonous negativity and all you can cling on to is the argument that others are blind sheep, they don't see reality, zomg they are teh taliban moosleems. Never mind that they have lived fuller lives in the cerebral sense, never mind if they had wise fathers, never mind if they have SHOWN through their actions that they are virtuous people, never mind if their minds were highly developed. And it pains you inside doesn't it fiddy?
That you're stuck in Bulgaria on no salary with a girl you don't even love and a cornucopia of thoughts in your head you've so vigorously attached to the lie that is your ego and the mess that is your "character."

You are in absolutely no position to consider yourself a superior person to him. Based on your posts alone it is clear as:rant daylight that Arbitrary not only values human life, is generally more intelligent, lovable, and a guy one can trust, but he's also well on his way to making legitimate achievements. Perhaps if your filthy soul wasn't teeming to the brim in unfounded arrogance and cocksure ignorance you might actually find yourself becoming a bit more of a human being.

You have been judged.

well damn.... thanks for looking out, e-web brother :cheers:

bluechox2
10-25-2015, 08:10 PM
arabs gonna arab

Clifton
10-26-2015, 12:25 PM
This thread = blah blah blah stuff I don't understand, and then JEFFERSON MONEY BOMB, and then more stuff I don't understand.

nightprowler10
10-26-2015, 12:49 PM
Haha what a spoiled little child.

fiddy
10-26-2015, 05:48 PM

You have been judged.

Definitely got couple of chuckles with your post out of me. Thats for sure. Its not my fault you live in a fake society with fake virtues and people, where criticism is a dirty word. Im perfectly comfortable with myself, while you dont even scratch the tip of the tip of the iceberg of my personality. And no, i am not stuck anywhere i could have moved anywhere i wanted years ago and i still can. Keep on living in delusions, religious people seem to have affinity for fiction and denial.

arabs gonna arab
Turks are not arabs, same boat of backwards society oppressed by Islam, but different ethnically.

well damn.... thanks for looking out, taliban brother allah akbar :cheers:
fxd

ArbitraryWater
10-26-2015, 09:18 PM
Definitely got couple of chuckles with your post out of me. Thats for sure. Its not my fault you live in a fake society with fake virtues and people, where criticism is a dirty word. Im perfectly comfortable with myself, while you dont even scratch the tip of the tip of the iceberg of my personality. And no, i am not stuck anywhere i could have moved anywhere i wanted years ago and i still can. Keep on living in delusions, religious people seem to have affinity for fiction and denial.

Turks are not arabs, same boat of backwards society oppressed by Islam, but different ethnically.

fxd

Dude talking bout delusions and craps out shit like this :biggums:

red1
10-26-2015, 10:03 PM
fiddy you are such a retard, holy shit. just be civil for once

fiddy
10-27-2015, 05:45 AM
Dude talking bout delusions and craps out shit like this :biggums:
Arent you busy sucking on Cristina's clit?

fiddy you are such a retard, holy shit. just be civil for once
For calling out your religious cult?