PDA

View Full Version : I can't remember a year where the NBA has lost so many members.

L.Kizzle
10-25-2015, 06:42 PM
With the passing of Flip Saunders today, it got me thinking. Man, it's been a tough year for the NBA.

This is maybe the tenth thread on a member of the NBA family losing their life in just ten months. Far too many.

RIP to all of the former NBA members.

L.Kizzle
10-30-2015, 10:36 PM
Damn, RIP Mel Daniels. Another one.

aj1987
10-30-2015, 10:42 PM
I was saying the exact same thing in the Flip Saunders thread. Such a sad year for the NBA. Probably because a lot of the old time legends were born around the '30's.

L.Kizzle
10-30-2015, 10:47 PM
I was saying the exact same thing in the Flip Saunders thread. Such a sad year for the NBA. Probably because a lot of the old time legends were born around the '30's.
Not sure if this is a sarcastic post or not? Mel Daniels and Harry Gallitan have been the oldest.

Flip and Moses were just 60 years old. Daryl Dawkins 58.

Anthony Mason and Jerome Kersey both not that old.

aj1987
10-30-2015, 10:58 PM
Not sure if this is a sarcastic post or not? Mel Daniels and Harry Gallitan have been the oldest.

Flip and Moses were just 60 years old. Daryl Dawkins 58.

Anthony Mason and Jerome Kersey both not that old.
I meant that it should be expected if more players pass away. Not trying to be sarcastic or disrespectful.

guy
10-30-2015, 11:27 PM
NBA has only been around for 70 years and it's been growing the whole time. The history is growing with more and more characters. It sucks but this will be the norm unfortunately.