PDA

View Full Version : mo "50 point game" williams last night

AnaheimLakers24
10-28-2015, 03:11 PM
19-7-4

jeez, and he will be coming off the bench with 3 ppoint deadly shooter jr and best rebounding big thompson.

They better go 16-0 come playoffs or it will be a mega collosal failure.

Straight_Ballin
10-28-2015, 03:14 PM
19-7-4

jeez, and he will be coming off the bench with 3 ppoint deadly shooter jr and best rebounding big thompson.

The team is so stacked they won 2 games in the finals last year with 3 injured key players. If everyone is healthy come finals it's still going to be 2/7 because of the curse of Cleveland.

I don't care if prime MJ was on this team, not even the great MJ can break the curse of Cleveland. I'll bet my account on it if anyone wants to bet accounts.

sd3035
19-7-4

Don't forget they have Mr 39% shooting (single coverage) to choke them out of a title

ShawkFactory
He came off the bench for Minnesota last year.

r15mohd
10-28-2015, 03:15 PM
19-7-4

where's the mods in closing these sh!tty threads...TT is not even in the top 10 of best rebounding bigs in the league and JR is far from being considered "deadly". :facepalm

however, Mo off the bench is a great thing...definitely needed seeing the bench's inadequate performance in simply dribbling the ball during the finals.

r15mohd
10-28-2015, 03:15 PM
The team is so stacked they won 2 games in the finals last year with 3 injured key players. If everyone is healthy come finals it's still going to be 2/7 because of the curse of Cleveland.

I don't care if prime MJ was on this team, not even the great MJ can break the curse of Cleveland. I'll bet my account on it if anyone wants to bet accounts.

you and Kenneth should bet against each other...win-win for ISH!

Straight_Ballin
10-28-2015, 03:18 PM
you and Kenneth should bet against each other...win-win for ISH!

Jeff would be in tears if one of us left, let alone both......

AnaheimLakers24
10-28-2015, 03:19 PM
where's the mods in closing these sh!tty threads...TT is not even in the top 10 of best rebounding bigs in the league and JR is far from being considered "deadly". :facepalm

however, Mo off the bench is a great thing...definitely needed seeing the bench's inadequate performance in simply dribbling the ball during the finals.
Its my opinion stan. Dont like it? Go cry to realgm mods

others here think they are stacked so get over it stan

PP34Deuce
10-28-2015, 03:19 PM
Efficient Lebron is back. Mo has Bron's trust and you can tell even from that first game.

Another thing people forget about MO Williams is he's not just an iso tweener guard. He really does constantly move. I saw him come off screens to shoot jumpers and his movement has forced Lebron to move more without the ball.

Straight_Ballin
10-28-2015, 03:24 PM
Efficient Lebron is back. Mo has Bron's trust and you can tell even from that first game.

Another thing people forget about MO Williams is he's not just an iso tweener guard. He really does constantly move. I saw him come off screens to shoot jumpers and his movement has forced Lebron to move more without the ball.

This is when you know you have a problem, when a bench player has to show lebron to play properly off the ball.....

r15mohd
10-28-2015, 03:28 PM
Its my opinion stan. Dont like it? Go cry to realgm mods

others here think they are stacked so get over it stan

stan for Lebron :rolleyes:

typical response when pointless posters have no form of rebuttal...easily resort to labeling everyone a "stan" :facepalm

as for you "opinion," it's a very bad one considering you indicate TT as the best rebounding big and JR a deadly shooter, as well as Mo Williams being some phenomenon

r15mohd
10-28-2015, 03:29 PM
Jeff would be in tears if one of us left, let alone both......

he'll move on :lol

buddha
10-28-2015, 03:30 PM
Cavs should trade Kyrie.

DukeDelonte13
10-28-2015, 04:05 PM
stan for Lebron :rolleyes:

typical response when pointless posters have no form of rebuttal...easily resort to labeling everyone a "stan" :facepalm

as for you "opinion," it's a very bad one considering you indicate TT as the best rebounding big and JR a deadly shooter, as well as Mo Williams being some phenomenon

how is TT not one if the best rebounding bigs in the league?

Dude just nabbed 11 in 23 minutes of action last night. After 0 training camp and 0 preseason games. That's pretty impressive.