PDA

View Full Version : Can't believe I'm saying this, but...

russwest0
10-28-2015, 04:31 PM
The Kobetards were right, Bran is the ultimate Beta.

Kobe >>>>>>>>>> Bran

Sorry, I know I have said it differently in the past but this Cleveland bit has really opened my eyes.

My curiosity was piqued a bit in the 2014 playoffs when LeBron started going through the motions and pouting early in the fourth quarter of game 5 of the finals, saying basically, 'you surrround me with THIS?' even though he engineered the entire roster.

Then he gets to Cleveland, telling everyone 'I'm coming home!' blah blah blah, but in reality knowing he is still too Beta to handle a job like Cleveland on his own, so he needs to rally the troops and get some A-listers there to help ease the burden.

What a f*cking Beta!

At least Kobe had the balls to weather the Smush Parker storm and the lean years, and what did he get out of his trouble? Pau, Bynum and two more titles.

Bran on the otherhand, wants someone else to do the heavy lifting and he wants it NOW!

If he doesn't get it, he is out of there. Just like the petulant 'me-generation' entitled baby he is.

The homecoming bullshit was all for naught, Cleveland is the girlfriend with no self-confidence and LeBron is the abusive boyfriend who came back, f*cked her, spent her money (Tristan Thompson is laughing to the f*cking bank) and will leave again.

Pathetic creature Bron is, like much of his fans.

GIF REACTION
10-28-2015, 04:32 PM
Dude you literally used to be a kobe fan

Even before OKC

Everyone knows you are joyner, and have been since way back on ESPN message boards

russwest0
10-28-2015, 04:34 PM
Dude you literally used to be a kobe fan

Even before OKC

Everyone knows you are joyner, and have been since way back on ESPN message boards

I've never been a Kobe fan.

And I won't comment on the joyner speculation. I'm here to discuss basketball.

LoneyROY7
10-28-2015, 04:40 PM
Fudge and Budadiii bout to putting a whopping on this boy.

9erempiree
10-28-2015, 04:42 PM
What's more impressive about Kobe is the fact that he won with two slow footed centers in a fast pace league. It's pretty damn remarkable.

JohnnySic
10-28-2015, 04:45 PM
*Bton

russwest0
10-28-2015, 04:50 PM

pass me whatever you're smoking

Mr. Jabbar
10-28-2015, 04:53 PM
I urge you to reconsider. You won't find a thicker di.ck than BTON in the league, my family awaits you with open arms. :cheers:

AnaheimLakers24
10-28-2015, 04:53 PM
Those two huge mega losers have no back bone and crumbled at the feet of the lehomo family.

JellyBean
10-28-2015, 04:55 PM
LeBron is a classic reluctant warrior. Champions crave challenges. Champions exceed a certain level of desire never imagined possible for their particular sport. A true competitor not only savors the head to head challenge against others, but he/she is constantly competing with him/herself.

LeBron reminds me of a great boxer who just happens to be gifted with all of the tools to be a contender. The boxer has the speed, the strength, reflexes, and athleticism. As long as the other fighter isn't fighting back, the boxing contender is brilliant. But the minute the other fighter turns up the heat and starts throwing punches and landing those punches, the fighter clinches or backpedals away. This is what I get when I watch LeBron.

AnaheimLakers24
10-28-2015, 04:56 PM
LeBron is a classic reluctant warrior. Champions crave challenges. Champions exceed a certain level of desire never imagined possible for their particular sport. A true competitor not only savors the head to head challenge against others, but he/she is constantly competing with him/herself.

LeBron reminds me of a great boxer who just happens to be gifted with all of the tools to be a contender. The boxer has the speed, the strength, reflexes, and athleticism. As long as the other fighter isn't fighting back, the boxing contender is brilliant. But the minute the other fighter turns up the heat and starts throwing punches and landing those punches, the fighter clinches or backpedals away. This is what I get when I watch LeBron.
So mike tyson

Hey Yo
10-28-2015, 05:05 PM

Replace LeBron's name with Garnett and you're absolutely spot on.

buddha
10-28-2015, 05:08 PM
wait... people actually believed the homecoming propaganda?

Straight_Ballin
10-28-2015, 05:11 PM
Those two huge mega losers have no back bone and crumbled at the feet of the lehomo family.

Laying on their backs like Ewing staring up at me as I step over them in a Pippeneqsue fashion.....

FKAri
10-28-2015, 05:16 PM
Your posts are too long. Ain't no one reading that shit. Keep it short like Kobe's d1ck.

Crimsonrain777
10-28-2015, 05:21 PM
wait... people actually believed the homecoming propaganda?

most of ISH believes it :facepalm

kennethgriffin
10-28-2015, 05:23 PM
Bton = best new nickname since bran

aj1987
10-28-2015, 05:26 PM
OP melting down HARD! :roll:

What's more impressive about Kobe is the fact that he won with two slow footed centers in a fast pace league. It's pretty damn remarkable.
2010 Los Angeles Lakers Pace - 92.8
2010 League Average Pace - 92.7

2009 Los Angeles Lakers Pace - 94.3
2009 League Average Pace - 91.7

2015 League Average Pace - 93.9
2005 League Average Pace - 90.9
1995 League Average Pace - 92.9

Fast paced league?

JellyBean
10-28-2015, 06:09 PM
Replace LeBron's name with Garnett and you're absolutely spot on.

KG was never given the title "The Chosen One"

JT123
10-28-2015, 06:16 PM
KG was never given the title "The Chosen One"
He was however given the label of a "tough guy," yet whenever a player gets in his grill or shoves him he goes running like a lil girl. :oldlol:

KellhitEmup15
10-28-2015, 06:19 PM
He was however given the label of a "tough guy," yet whenever a player gets in his grill or shoves him he goes running like a lil girl. :oldlol:

KG is a beast. The Franchise:applause:

Cocaine80s
10-28-2015, 06:21 PM
The real Simon is back. Everyone thought it was Budadii but that picture belonged to OP :roll:

Bless Mathews
10-28-2015, 06:40 PM
I can't stand kobe's rich white boy upper class attitude

But Bron Just a straight bitch.

riseagainst
12-22-2015, 04:40 PM
:roll:

Spurs m8
12-22-2015, 05:05 PM
I'm so glad the Spurs dismantled Bron, Puffy faced HGH fck and that dinosaur looking attention seeking cnt

Gileraracer
12-22-2015, 06:11 PM
Spurs destroyed Miami, Lebron found new help. And still 2/6 :(

stalkerforlife
12-22-2015, 07:16 PM
The Kobetards were right, Bran is the ultimate Beta.

Kobe >>>>>>>>>> Bran

Sorry, I know I have said it differently in the past but this Cleveland bit has really opened my eyes.

My curiosity was piqued a bit in the 2014 playoffs when LeBron started going through the motions and pouting early in the fourth quarter of game 5 of the finals, saying basically, 'you surrround me with THIS?' even though he engineered the entire roster.

Then he gets to Cleveland, telling everyone 'I'm coming home!' blah blah blah, but in reality knowing he is still too Beta to handle a job like Cleveland on his own, so he needs to rally the troops and get some A-listers there to help ease the burden.

What a f*cking Beta!

At least Kobe had the balls to weather the Smush Parker storm and the lean years, and what did he get out of his trouble? Pau, Bynum and two more titles.

Bran on the otherhand, wants someone else to do the heavy lifting and he wants it NOW!

If he doesn't get it, he is out of there. Just like the petulant 'me-generation' entitled baby he is.

The homecoming bullshit was all for naught, Cleveland is the girlfriend with no self-confidence and LeBron is the abusive boyfriend who came back, f*cked her, spent her money (Tristan Thompson is laughing to the f*cking bank) and will leave again.

Pathetic creature Bron is, like much of his fans.

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

stalkerforlife
12-22-2015, 07:17 PM

:applause: :applause: