PDA

View Full Version : Kobe Owning LeBron One-on-One (12 Minute Video)

IllegalD
10-28-2015, 04:45 PM
https://youtu.be/JABKg2azkp0

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/2183379/kobereturns.gif

:pimp: :kobe: :bowdown:

9erempiree
10-28-2015, 04:47 PM
Not impressed.

When you have one of the greatest and arguably a top 2 player of all time covering a mid-tier GOAT like Lebron, this is expected.

IllegalD
10-28-2015, 04:58 PM
La LeBron Famiglia is *crickets* on this. :lol

The tape don't lie! :rockon:

JT123
10-28-2015, 05:03 PM
Owning Bron to the tune of 6 wins in 20 tries, despite almost always having the superior team. :oldlol:
But keep posting gifs from meaningless exhibition games. It's cute :D
6/20

KG215
10-28-2015, 05:08 PM
La LeBron Famiglia is *crickets* on this. :lol

The tape don't lie! :rockon:
This tape doesn't tell us anything, really. All someone did was wade through the hours of Kobe vs LeBron games and picked out only the highlights of Kobe doing good things against LeBron. The maker of the video is completely and totally ignoring the other side of the coin since they decided to not show any highlights of LeBron doing good things against Kobe.

I mean it's a fun video to watch, but using this as a way to try and make some sort of point is pointless and dumb.

IllegalD
10-28-2015, 05:27 PM
This tape doesn't tell us anything, really. All someone did was wade through the hours of Kobe vs LeBron games and picked out only the highlights of Kobe doing good things against LeBron. The maker of the video is completely and totally ignoring the other side of the coin since they decided to not show any highlights of LeBron doing good things against Kobe.

I mean it's a fun video to watch, but using this as a way to try and make some sort of point is pointless and dumb.

And you don't think some LeBron famiglia loser wouldn't have made such a video by now, if such plays existed? :confusedshrug:

L8krH8tr
10-28-2015, 05:28 PM
lol not even

IllegalD
10-28-2015, 05:28 PM
Owning Bron to the tune of 6 wins in 20 tries, despite almost always having the superior team. :oldlol:
But keep posting gifs from meaningless exhibition games. It's cute :D
6/20

Keep posting Kobe topics on the 1st page and continuing your 2-year long meltdown.

aj1987
10-28-2015, 05:29 PM
Keep posting Kobe topics on the 1st page and continuing your 2-year long meltdown.
As pathetic as LeBron turds are, I don't believe that they're as pathetic as Kobe stans.

JT123
10-28-2015, 05:35 PM
And you don't think some LeBron famiglia loser wouldn't have made such a video by now, if such plays existed? :confusedshrug:
Why would we? :lol Only insecure fans make those kinds of videos. Bron has the head to head wins AND the stats on his side. Considering Lebron surpassed Kobe all time in 2013 why would I waste my time making videos of my favorite player shitting on an obviously inferior player? :wtf:

ShawkFactory
10-28-2015, 05:43 PM
Literally the very first related video..

FreezingTsmoove
10-28-2015, 05:44 PM
Bron was like hold up wait a minute Kobe was like nah ***** lets get it

KG215
10-28-2015, 05:52 PM

Literally the very first related video..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jUPtfJjwX4

:roll:

Mr Feeny
10-28-2015, 05:54 PM

Shhhhh. Don't use logic. Op is a certified ret----...err....mentally handicapped individual.

sportjames23
10-28-2015, 06:00 PM
Big Lebron fan here (check my user title for proof), but even I must say Kobe owned him.

JT123
10-28-2015, 06:03 PM
Big Lebron fan here (check my user title for proof), but even I must say Kobe owned him.
:facepalm Have you EVER posted an original thought in this forum? Piggybacking other posters styles and licking Jordan's nuts is LITERALLY the only thing you do on this forum. And you are nearly 50 years old!

sportjames23
10-28-2015, 06:05 PM
:facepalm Have you EVER posted an original thought in this forum? Piggybacking other posters styles and licking Jordan's nuts is LITERALLY the only thing you do on this forum. And you are nearly 50 years old!

Why are you so upset, my friend?

Megabox!
10-28-2015, 06:09 PM
It's funny because it's true

JT123
10-28-2015, 06:12 PM
Why are you so upset, my friend?
Not upset, more disappointed. You are probably the oldest poster here, and should therefore be more clever than most. Yet you can't think up any original troll material on your own. :facepalm
You are a worse troll than StraightBallin tbh. His trolling may be down right cringeworthy, but at least he comes up with his own shitty material instead of straight up plagiarizing from Kobe stans.

sportjames23
It's funny because it's true

Bron stans are the most angry stans at ISH. I know you guys are pissed because your boy came up short again last night, but no need to take your anger out on others. That's just so sad.

All this work Jabbar's doing to repair your image just being tossed away. :confusedshrug:

Mr. Jabbar
Big Lebron fan here (check my user title for proof)

damn..you really ARE a lebron fan. WELCOME TO THE FAMILY! :cheers:

sportjames23
10-28-2015, 06:14 PM
Not upset, more disappointed. You are probably the oldest poster here, and should therefore be more clever than most. Yet you can't think up any original troll material on your own. :facepalm
You are a worse troll than StraightBallin tbh. His trolling may be down right cringeworthy, but at least he comes up with his own shitty material instead of straight up plagiarizing from Kobe stans.

No, I'm not the oldest poster here. But I will pass along some advice to you, youngblood. Life's too short to be so angry all the time. Live a little, enjoy it. There's more to life than flipping burgers at Mickey D's. You'll see. You're to young to be upset.

sportjames23
10-28-2015, 06:15 PM
damn..you really ARE a lebron fan. WELCOME TO THE FAMILY! :cheers:

Thank you, brother. I'm trying to impart some wisdom on these young cats, but it's hard sometimes to get them to listen. Maybe one day...

Mr. Jabbar
10-28-2015, 06:15 PM
All this work Jabbar's doing to repair your image just being tossed away. :confusedshrug:

Thanks for appreciating my hard work dude. I DO try my best but then lebron shits the bed and its back to the drawing board with the family :(

Hey Yo
10-28-2015, 06:26 PM
Is retardation even considered a style?

zizozain
10-28-2015, 06:34 PM
Thanks for appreciating my hard work dude. I DO try my best but then lebron shits the bed and its back to the drawing board with the family :(
:D

IllegalD
10-28-2015, 10:52 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jUPtfJjwX4

:roll:

Good job numbnuts.

Looks like someone didn't even watch the video they linked.

That's a BruzeBlitz video which onlye has like 1-2 plays of LeBro actually owning Kobe one-on-one. The rest are just clips of LeBron making plays on the Lakers (while Kobe isn't even guarding him).

Even the biggest Kobe detractor Blitz couldn't find enough plays to make a video like the one I posted. :roll:

20Four
10-28-2015, 11:02 PM
No, I'm not the oldest poster here. But I will pass along some advice to you, youngblood. Life's too short to be so angry all the time. Live a little, enjoy it. There's more to life than flipping burgers at Mickey D's. You'll see. You're to young to be upset.
:roll: :roll: thats all they can do is flip burgers, not smart enough to go to college

Prometheus
10-28-2015, 11:48 PM
I must admit, I'm surprised by this. Up until I watched this video, I thought LeBron was a pretty good basketball player. Seeing him get humiliated by Kobe over and over just really puts things in perspective.

emaugust
10-29-2015, 12:08 AM
There is plenty of footage that can be cherry picked to show Bran getting up on Kobe. That said, they don't make em like Kobe anymore.

sportjames23
10-29-2015, 12:16 AM
Is retardation even considered a style?

Another angry young man here.

Don't burn yourself out on hate, son. It'll eat you alive.