PDA

View Full Version : Julius Randle makes Garnett his bitch (vid)

Cocaine80s
10-29-2015, 03:41 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VGO9vUfUUQ

:applause: :applause: :applause:

This guy is alpha as ****

outbreak
10-29-2015, 04:06 AM
Randles mentally weak
Garnett had him too worked up about their match up and who ended up winning the game? That's kgs role now.

Pointguard
10-29-2015, 08:38 AM
Randles mentally weak
Garnett had him too worked up about their match up and who ended up winning the game? That's kgs role now.
Yeah, if Randles head was in the game they definitely win that game - that 2 for 8. cost the Lakers. He's young, he'll learn.

ClipperRevival
10-29-2015, 11:26 AM
Randle is going to be an All-Star one day. The guy just sheds guys like it's nothing. He can play through contact and guys just bounce off of him upon contact.

He still tries to do too much and gets careless. But that's correctable. Most of his flaws are correctable. And the guy is a killer. Alpha mentality for sure.

ClipperRevival
10-29-2015, 11:28 AM
Randles mentally weak

They didn't lose cause of Randle. He had 15 points and 11 reb and was +1 on the box score. If anyone is to blame, it's Kobe. 8/24 and a -9 on the box score, which was the worst on the team. The guy still can't help himself and ball hogs after he makes a couple of shots. :facepalm

wang4three
10-29-2015, 11:30 AM
I like Julius Randle a lot. He's tough, scrappy, and wiling to do the dirty work. He's got to stop bringing the ball up the court. This isn't pick up. It's not his job.

senelcoolidge
10-29-2015, 11:37 AM
2nd tier PF at most. Nothing special. He had a inefficient double double. He's undersized, so he will probably not be the most efficient PF.

West-Side
10-29-2015, 11:43 AM
Love it man.
Kobe heart in him.

:applause:

ClipperRevival
10-29-2015, 11:43 AM
I like Julius Randle a lot. He's tough, scrappy, and wiling to do the dirty work. He's got to stop bringing the ball up the court. This isn't pick up. It's not his job.

That's one of his best attributes, the ability to bring the ball up court and probe the D and look for any weaknesses as the D isn't set yet. That's when you can create easy baskets. That's why Scott didn't call timeout when Randle grabbed the board and brought it up court with a few seconds left in the game because he believed in Randle's ability to create in transition.

West-Side
10-29-2015, 11:44 AM
They didn't lose cause of Randle. He had 15 points and 11 reb and was +1 on the box score. If anyone is to blame, it's Kobe. 8/24 and a -9 on the box score, which was the worst on the team. The guy still can't help himself and ball hogs after he makes a couple of shots. :facepalm

Yep, Kobe has no business taking 24 shots.
What's wrong with him?

Big fan of his, he's my boy but damn that L is on you bruh!

Levity
10-29-2015, 12:33 PM
randle needs to hit that 15-20 footer a couple times in a game to build his confidence. KG and the rest of hte twolves played off him sooo much, yet, he was still able to blow by them and muscle his way into the paint.

Once that jumper is a staple of his game.... :rockon: :rockon: :banana: :banana:

as for the loss, i put a fair amount of blame on the 2nd unit at the start of the 4th(they were GREAT at the start of the game). no one looked to penetrate, nor play inside out. it was all iso 3s, none of which went in. I was at the game last night, and the moral during that stretch was as low as it gets.

Bless Mathews
10-29-2015, 12:58 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VGO9vUfUUQ

:applause: :applause: :applause:

This guy is alpha as ****

Lolololopo

You are clueless.

Kg punked his ass.

Not even giving him time of day.

Lookin away.

He ain't worried bout that kid.