Rose'sACL
10-29-2015, 08:17 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNT2L3115lo

ralph_i_el
10-29-2015, 09:32 AM
This game really ****ed with my emotions. It's going to be a long season. :lol

Mike Armstrong
10-29-2015, 09:42 AM
What a game as a whole for Wall. 2 steals away from a 5x5 game.

Lebronxrings
10-29-2015, 11:04 AM
the east. :applause:

This is gonna be real tough...

NBAplayoffs2001
10-29-2015, 11:37 AM
Friend was at the game :applause:

Johnni Gade
10-29-2015, 02:04 PM
Good job.

outbreak
10-29-2015, 02:05 PM
The game winner was actually a goaltend that got over turned with a made up rule.

Relinquish
10-29-2015, 03:03 PM
The game winner was actually a goaltend that got over turned with a made up rule.

Vuc's hand touched it first. If anything, it should've been an offensive goaltending. Also, Gortat's shot was blatantly goaltended just 2 minutes prior and none of you magic fans seemed to care. :lol

StephHamann
10-29-2015, 03:13 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNT2L3115lo

Why is Payton defending him so close 5 feet behind the 3 point line? Wall can't shoot 3s anyway, strange mistake by him.

ralph_i_el
10-29-2015, 03:34 PM
Why is Payton defending him so close 5 feet behind the 3 point line? Wall can't shoot 3s anyway, strange mistake by him.

Wall has been a ~33% 3 point shooter the last two seasons. Plus if you give him too much space he gets a head of steam and it's all over.

outbreak
10-29-2015, 03:43 PM
Vuc's hand touched it first. If anything, it should've been an offensive goaltending. Also, Gortat's shot was blatantly goaltended just 2 minutes prior and none of you magic fans seemed to care. :lol
No it didnt beal touched the ring with the ball on it. They called illegal touching which no one knows wtf that is and gave us the ball but took away the basket. Thats a goaltend on beal.

I agree dipo goal tended on gortat but that one wasnt given in your favour on the court then over turned but still some how ruled in your favour like ours was on review. Made no sense except a make up for the dipo goaltend. Its retarded when the refs make one mistake so try to even it up by just changing the rules. We got nothing fir the coean block dipo had that was called a foul either. Refs sucked all night. We didnt shoot well enough though.

ralph_i_el
10-29-2015, 03:58 PM
No it didnt beal touched the ring with the ball on it. They called illegal touching which no one knows wtf that is and gave us the ball but took away the basket. Thats a goaltend on beal.

I agree dipo goal tended on gortat but that one wasnt given in your favour on the court then over turned but still some how ruled in your favour like ours was on review. Made no sense except a make up for the dipo goaltend. Its retarded when the refs make one mistake so try to even it up by just changing the rules. We got nothing fir the coean block dipo had that was called a foul either. Refs sucked all night. We didnt shoot well enough though.

Wiz shot like crap on open 3's also. And free throws. Magic were lucky to be in the game.

SHAQisGOAT
10-29-2015, 04:00 PM
Nice :applause:

Jameerthefear
10-29-2015, 04:15 PM
Wiz shot like crap on open 3's also. And free throws. Magic were lucky to be in the game.
they really weren't. magic played great defense and forced 10 turnovers from ur starting backcourt. we were not lucky we played defense. stop ur bullshit

Relinquish
10-29-2015, 04:20 PM

You clearly didn't see the replay that was shown on the MAGIC BROADCAST of all things. It clearly showed Vuc touching the ball. If you don't believe me, look closely. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkaCBO4CeTI