PDA

View Full Version : Damn this could become an epic draft year for big men

Random_Guy
10-29-2015, 10:29 AM
Its wayyyyy to early after one game, but wow I am shocked already at the moves Towns, Porzingis, and Okafor, all three of which I believe can become perennial all stars and perhaps a chance of franchise players. Usually its dangerous to label them as potential great players after one game, but the way they got points really made me:eek: :bowdown: in some cases, its going to be a good year:cheers: its funny because this draft was far from the hype of the few previous ones, but may actually pan out better.

tmacattack33
10-29-2015, 12:33 PM
It's about time.

Maybe they can be what Kwame/Curry/Chandler were supposed to be...no offense to Chandler who ended up as a nice defensive juggernaut.

NBAplayoffs2001
10-29-2015, 12:45 PM
It's about time.

Maybe they can be what Kwame/Curry/Chandler were supposed to be...no offense to Chandler who ended up as a nice defensive juggernaut.

Curry had potential but just had so many issues in his career.

Kwame beat Chandler 1v1 apparently in front of Jordan back in 2003.

Chandler was a defensive force in his prime but I agree, his offense has always been pretty bad. People thought Chandler had potential to be Kevin Garnett offensively. Brandon Jennings said he was as dominant as peak Shaq back in high school in Compton.

JimmyMcAdocious
10-29-2015, 03:03 PM
Don't foresee any of WCS, Kaminksy, or Turner being worthless either.