PDA

View Full Version : MCW 6-17 shooting 4 assists 6 turnovers -11 +/-

chocolatethunder
10-29-2015, 11:33 AM
How long til the honeymoon ends for Bucks fans? No wonder this guy was ranked outside the top 30 for PGs. Just to be clear I actually think he's a decent defender. If anyone thinks he's an upgrade over Knight, then you're nuts. It was a lateral move. He's neither better nor worse.

HurricaneKid
10-29-2015, 11:52 AM
The honeymoon has BEEN over. He hit some worthless shots late too. It was worse than that. A lot of us have faith in Kidd to develop him over the next few years. But he is brutal right now.

sd3035
10-29-2015, 11:56 AM
He has always been complete shit, and always will be

JimmyMcAdocious
10-29-2015, 01:54 PM
Eh, Knight wasn't the answer in Milwaukee and they would have had to sign him to a 14 mil contract (apparently) this past offseason.

At least you still got MCW on a rookie deal and if he doesn't work out then whatever. Would have loss Knight for nothing or signed him to a terrible contract in the alternate scenario.

Fallen Angel
10-29-2015, 01:56 PM
Who cares, he's giving me fantasy points in points, rebounds, assists, and steals.

ArbitraryWater
10-29-2015, 01:58 PM
Who cares, he's giving me fantasy points in points, rebounds, assists, and steals.

Its more like, "who cares about shitty fantasy stats, he sucks"

SwishSquared
10-29-2015, 04:43 PM
His best-case scenario imo is the Brooklyn Nets version of Shaun Livingston. That's a fine player and really good backup guard, but I don't think MCW is ever an above average starting PG.

GOBB
10-29-2015, 04:44 PM
His best-case scenario imo is the Brooklyn Nets version of Shaun Livingston. That's a fine player and really good backup guard, but I don't think MCW is ever an above average starting PG.

Agreed

oarabbus
10-29-2015, 05:03 PM
This guy has been overrated ever since he almost dropped a Quad Dub on LeBron in his first day two years back.

I mean seriously, sickeningly, disgustingly overrated. Why do people continue to lick his balls? He can't shoot and is TO prone.

outbreak
10-29-2015, 05:05 PM
Did anyone think he was going to be a star? He was the ultimate definition of stats on a bad team in philly. He'd score points but he'd shoot 30%, he'd get assists but he'd have more turn overs. The kid has some talent and good physical attributes but anyone think he would be more than a mediocre guard was kidding themselves. He had the jeremy lin effect of being an unscouted player who was in a situation where he could take every possession for his team.