PDA

View Full Version : LeBeta says K. Love will be Cleveland's 'main focus' on offense

imnew09
10-29-2015, 04:21 PM
Source (http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/lebron-james-says-kevin-love-will-be-cleveland-s--main-focus--on-offense-175844250.html)

"We'll use Kevin however he wants to be used," James said. "I told you Kevin is going to be our main focus. He's going to have a hell of a season. He's going to get back to that All-Star status. He's the focal point of us offensively."

Betaaaaa AF. D@mn

Dr Hawk
10-29-2015, 04:24 PM
He is doing the right move. I want to see Love as the beast he was back in Minny since I ahave him in my fantasy

kennethgriffin
10-29-2015, 05:10 PM
well that settles it

kevin love is the new leader on cleveland

MVP votes should be handed out accordingly based on their success

it was fun while it lasted eh bton fans?

Mr. Jabbar
10-29-2015, 05:14 PM
You guys really think KiNG THICK will allow that white boy to take over scoring? :roll:

kennethgriffin
10-29-2015, 05:15 PM
You guys really think KiNG THICK will allow that white boy to take over scoring? :roll:

this isnt the same bton we're used to seeing

he's changed

dude is basically sick of basketball.. its obvious

dubeta
10-29-2015, 05:16 PM
If LeBron said Kevin Love would be an afterthought, then people here would say "LeBron Ball making everyone into role playing spot up shooters"

But now LeBrons saying he will make use of Love

"Love is the MVP and leader of the Cavs"

Which one is it?? :oldlol: :roll:

Kobestans arguments are so predictable

outbreak
10-29-2015, 05:18 PM
Lebrons better as a distributor on this team. Kyrie and Love should be the main offence with Lebron setting them up and getting them open

PP34Deuce
10-29-2015, 05:24 PM
Lebrons better as a distributor on this team. Kyrie and Love should be the main offence with Lebron setting them up and getting them open

Even though he's a career 25-28 ppg scorer, people forget lebron would rather do a lil of everything.

He's pacing himself. One thing I've noticed with Lebron is he's really aware of himself. If he can get the confidence up of Kevin Love...That's a 23-24ppg scorer you have that can take the pressure of off you.

Lebron plays for the postseason now so I definitely don't see crazy lebron stat lines until February. He's always been that way and with him being 30, I see it even more.

sdot_thadon
10-29-2015, 05:25 PM
Source (http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/lebron-james-says-kevin-love-will-be-cleveland-s--main-focus--on-offense-175844250.html)

"We'll use Kevin however he wants to be used," James said. "I told you Kevin is going to be our main focus. He's going to have a hell of a season. He's going to get back to that All-Star status. He's the focal point of us offensively."

Betaaaaa AF. D@mn
Seems conveniently like only a piece of the quote.....

"I know I can go out and get mine when I need it," James continued. "But I need Kev to be as aggressive as he was tonight, and when he rebounds at the level he did tonight, the shots will automatically fall for him.

Akrazotile
10-29-2015, 05:28 PM
Lebron and Love are now a PACKAGE deal.

Kevin is LONG, and Lebron is THICK, and together they are LONG AND THICK.

Anyway I forgot what my point was..

CurryOverLebron
10-29-2015, 05:30 PM
I dislike Lebron but I am not going to attack him for this.

bluechox2
10-29-2015, 05:31 PM
This is what hte media took away from that...clear it up for yall

"We'll use Kevin however he wants to be used, But I need Kev to be as aggressive as he was tonight," James said. "I told you Kevin is going to be our main focus. He's going to have a hell of a season. He's going to get back to that All-Star status. He's the focal point of us offensively."

kennethgriffin
10-29-2015, 05:33 PM
If LeBron said Kevin Love would be an afterthought, then people here would say "LeBron Ball making everyone into role playing spot up shooters"

sometimes all it takes is a finals loss to realize you gotta take a step back

in lebrons case it was 4 finals losses

Quickening
10-29-2015, 05:34 PM
LeLeader

bluechox2
10-29-2015, 05:36 PM
LeCoach

kennethgriffin
10-29-2015, 05:37 PM
Lebton

passing it to love

StephHamann
10-29-2015, 05:40 PM
Thought he wanna be like Mike.

That's lile Mike saying Tony Kukoc is our main guy on offense this season WTF lol

:lol

Gileraracer
10-29-2015, 05:41 PM
LeKing collected enough bricks for his house last POs, why not pass the torch?

catch24
10-29-2015, 05:47 PM
Would be nice if Kobe took the SAME approach and started deferring a bit more.

LeBron looks to be on the decline, so why not play off another GREAT player? :confusedshrug:

3ball

why can't Lebron AND his teammates achieve great individual stats/play to full capacity at the same time?

but instead, it's either one or the other - either Lebron gets great stats/plays to capacity, or his teammates do.. Never both

DonDadda59
K. Love's gonna need about 10 cortizone shots on his back after this season judging by last night. They obliterated a Western Conference powerhouse with his sidekick putting up prime Trevor Ariza numbers.

I know some might say it's way too early in the season to be declaring this but... Kevin Love needs more help. :(

sdot_thadon
10-29-2015, 05:54 PM
Might also have something to do with this now emerging back issue he's got going on. He needs time to recover from the shot according to what's being thrown around.

tmacattack33
10-29-2015, 06:03 PM
He's giving his teammate a lot of much needed confidence. Lebron will still prob lead the team in scoring, but his goal here is to get K Love back to all-star form.

Over 2 games, it has worked.

He is probably one of the best leaders in the game and has a great mind.

And anyway, this is actually alpha to come out and say this. Beta would be following in the footsteps of what the media wants (a MJ like figure). But Lebron doesn't care about that. He isn't brainwashed like many fans are.

dubeta
10-29-2015, 06:03 PM
K. Love's gonna need about 10 cortizone shots on his back after this season judging by last night. They obliterated a Western Conference powerhouse with his sidekick putting up prime Trevor Ariza numbers.

I know some might say it's way too early in the season to be declaring this but... Kevin Love needs more help. :(

Cringeworthy trolling :roll:

Step ur troll game up 1-9 Stanley

dubeta
10-29-2015, 06:06 PM
why can't Lebron AND his teammates achieve great individual stats/play to full capacity at the same time?

but instead, it's either one or the other - either Lebron gets great stats/plays to capacity, or his teammates do.. Never both

Wrong

Wade and LeBron both averaged 25+ in 2011 :oldlol:

Mr. Jabbar
10-29-2015, 06:19 PM
this isnt the same bton we're used to seeing

he's changed

dude is basically sick of basketball.. its obvious

Actually you are on to something here. HE clearly doesnt care that much anymore.

Mr. Jabbar
10-29-2015, 06:20 PM

:roll: :roll:

outbreak
10-29-2015, 06:26 PM
Even though he's a career 25-28 ppg scorer, people forget lebron would rather do a lil of everything.

He's pacing himself. One thing I've noticed with Lebron is he's really aware of himself. If he can get the confidence up of Kevin Love...That's a 23-24ppg scorer you have that can take the pressure of off you.

Lebron plays for the postseason now so I definitely don't see crazy lebron stat lines until February. He's always been that way and with him being 30, I see it even more.

Just because he's primarily a distributor doesn't mean he can't score. I just mean he can look to pass first and still get his looks. I still am imagining him putting up 18-22ppg through the regular season but just having a more balanced offensive load.

GIF REACTION
10-29-2015, 06:28 PM
This

Lebron can dominate the ball and win, we saw this in the playoffs, but it is by no means optimal. Honestly I think everyone is overblown about this stuff... Who in NBA history can play ball like Lebron ball and expect to win? Nobody really... Not even Lebron himself. With a healthy Kyrie and Lebron, with an integrated Love, Lebron will be able to get the easiest 25 PPG of his life.

russwest0
10-29-2015, 06:29 PM
:facepalm Kyrie should be the focal point. Love and Bron should be 2a and 2b with Bron working down low more and Love working outside.

Of course once it comes down to it, Bron's gonna hog the ball, mess up the offensive flow, and stat hunt for his own numbers no matter what image he projects to the media.

JohnMax
10-29-2015, 06:37 PM
LeBron trying to find new coattails to ride

aj1987
10-29-2015, 06:53 PM
:facepalm Kyrie should be the focal point. Love and Bron should be 2a and 2b with Bron working down low more and Love working outside.

Of course once it comes down to it, Bron's gonna hog the ball, mess up the offensive flow, and stat hunt for his own numbers no matter what image he projects to the media.
Kyrie is a 2 guard in a PG's body. Dude's not an elite passer. I would rather have LeBron running the offense.

imnew09
10-29-2015, 07:27 PM
This

Lebron can dominate the ball and win, we saw this in the playoffs,

Win what? Once fronted the West, nigguh shot enough bricks to build a new golden bridge

4 Inches
10-29-2015, 07:33 PM
I don't know anything about this basketball but I do know when these guys are in the showers aint none of them turning away to face the wall embarrassed.

SouBeachTalents
10-29-2015, 07:46 PM
LeBron trying to find new coattails to ride

At least you'll always provide him a place to stay rent free, albeit in an autism damaged mind

3ball
10-29-2015, 07:56 PM
Love is a better #1 option.

TiagoSimoes
10-29-2015, 07:59 PM
I don't know anything about this basketball but I do know when these guys are in the showers aint none of them turning away to face the wall embarrassed.

:biggums:

is this the best u ppl can do with ur lifes? come to a basketball forum talking about athletes *****? jesus

stalkerforlife
10-29-2015, 07:59 PM
Giving up his team in what is supposed to be his prime.

Dude never had a competitive bone in his body.

Akrazotile
10-29-2015, 08:01 PM
Giving up his team in what is supposed to be his prime.

Dude never had a competitive bone in his body.

Doesn't need one, he has one VERY competitive muscle hanging from his body.

And it is THICK.

stalkerforlife
10-29-2015, 08:02 PM
Doesn't need one, he has one VERY competitive muscle hanging from his body.

And it is THICK.

Nope.

GIF REACTION
10-29-2015, 08:03 PM
stalkerforlife reps slim jim condoms

stalkerforlife
10-29-2015, 08:04 PM
stalkerforlife reps slim jim condoms

Don't make me mad...you won't like me when i'm mad.

dubeta
10-29-2015, 08:06 PM
Don't make me mad...you won't like me when i'm mad.

Bro, your member is pretty small

stalkerforlife
10-29-2015, 08:09 PM
Bro, your member is pretty small

It is.

And it's comparable to Bran's. :facepalm

3ball
10-29-2015, 08:52 PM
It is.

And it's comparable to Bran's. :facepalm
:facepalm

3ball
10-29-2015, 08:57 PM
Win what? Once fronted the West, nigguh shot enough bricks to build a new golden bridge

Exactly... Also, the stats show Lebron significantly lowers everyone's APG and PPG when he's the leading scorer - this is statistical fact.. Not only does Lebron lower his teammates' APG, but he increases their assisted rate, proving he turns them from playmakers into play-finishers - no other player does that.

Since Lebron can only achieve his stats at the expense of teammates, it makes more sense to see if another player can be the focal point without diminishing everyone else's stats.. Under Lebron, teammates didn't play to capacity, which prevented the TEAM from playing to capacity and led to underachievement (2009, 2011, 2014).

And just look at the 2015 Finals - the Cavs played very suboptimally.. Lebron's time of possession averaged a whopping 12.0 minutes per game, or 50% more than the regular season leader (John Wall's 8.2 minutes) - that's amazing.. Lebron had 50% more time with the ball to accumulate his stats than any player all year - he was literally the GOAT black hole, which cratered his teammates' stats and made his team more predictable than ever.

Black and White
10-29-2015, 09:03 PM
Love is an offensive player, why not play him for his strengths? I don't see anything wrong with what LeBron said, hes better as a distributor and a defensive player and can turn it on if Love or Irving go cold.

34-24 Footwork
10-29-2015, 09:04 PM
No way Love can maximize his skill while LBJ "runs the offense".

Offense should be pick and roll between kyrie and love with Lebron james on either baseline.

dubeta
10-29-2015, 09:05 PM
Love is an offensive player, why not play him for his strengths? I don't see anything wrong with what LeBron said, hes better as a distributor and a defensive player and can turn it on if Love or Irving go cold.

LOL LeBron has the 3rd highest scoring average in NBA history, and a top 5 ppg scorer in the playoffs, plus he's a career 50% FG shooter (higher than Love or Irving)

LOL k who cares tho lets still use LeBron as a passer/defender instead

TrueBlue89
10-29-2015, 09:11 PM
Why do posters on here keep saying Jordan is 1-9? I don't get it.

Black and White
10-29-2015, 09:19 PM
LOL LeBron has the 3rd highest scoring average in NBA history, and a top 5 ppg scorer in the playoffs, plus he's a career 50% FG shooter (higher than Love or Irving)

I'm not discrediting him as a scorer, I'm just saying that what he said isn't wrong.

You have 2 pure offensive players in Love and Irving (tho Irving has gotten better defensively), why not let them take care of that? and chip in when he needs to during the regular season? A player like LeBron should only care about the playoffs

dubeta
10-29-2015, 09:20 PM
Why do posters on here keep saying Jordan is 1-9? I don't get it.

It has a HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE backstory, fully of nightmarish details about the supposed "GOAT", I'd advise you don't dig in further to that abomination of a number, as nightmares are a common side-effect

warriorfan
10-29-2015, 09:22 PM

What about the Finals?

dubeta
10-29-2015, 09:24 PM
What about the Finals?

26/9/7 on 46%

TrueBlue89
10-29-2015, 09:28 PM
It has a HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE backstory, fully of nightmarish details about the supposed "GOAT", I'd advise you don't dig in further to that abomination of a number, as nightmares are a common side-effect
Just googled and I cannot believe it. I recall my hearing tall tale stories of Jordan being able to overcome the odds and being virtually a 1 man team at times. I feel like I've been cheated out of my childhood.

I feel like there needs to be a revision of both MJ's and Pippen's standing in basketball history. Was Jordan really the best player on those Bulls teams? LeBron won without Wade and carried scrubs to multiple Finals yet Jordan went 1-9 without a Top 3 SF of all time? :biggums:

How can he be the GOAT when he needed Pippen, rule changes, Bird/Magic/Isiah declining & a diluted League with multiple expansion teams to win?

dubeta
10-29-2015, 09:35 PM
Just googled and I cannot believe it. I recall my hearing tall tale stories of Jordan being able to overcome the odds and being virtually a 1 man team at times. I feel like I've been cheated out of my childhood.

I feel like there needs to be a revision of both MJ's and Pippen's standing in basketball history. Was Jordan really the best player on those Bulls teams? LeBron won without Wade and carried scrubs to multiple Finals yet Jordan went 1-9 without a Top 3 SF of all time? :biggums:

How can he be the GOAT when he needed Pippen, rule changes, Bird/Magic/Isiah declining & a diluted League with multiple expansion teams to win?

Smart poster here, you don't take public opinion for fact, but do your own analysis :applause:

This is true, as much as I love Jordan, he definitely didnt "overcome the odds" or anything of that nature. He was the whipping boy of the Celtics, Bucks, Pistons for many, many years.

Once his THICK teammate Pippen developed into a superstar, Jordan was able to get past the 1st round and win some rings.

He was basically Vince Carter, if Vince was drafted to the league a decade earlier

Fudge
10-29-2015, 09:41 PM
LeLeader
:applause:

King ****ing James.

SpecialQue
10-29-2015, 09:45 PM
Love an emotional little bitch. Bton probably said this because he didn't want an Odom situation.

Either that or the two of them had a lover's spat and Bton wanted some make up sex.

Andrei89
10-29-2015, 10:17 PM
Guy works himself to one of the top athletes of the world, wins 2 championships, mvps, got all the money in the world, becomes one of the most famous athletes in the world.

Fat poor OP behind ketchup stained keyboard calls him "beta"

:lol :lol :lol

NZStreetBaller
10-29-2015, 10:26 PM
Lebron is just trying to draw paus focus onto love this time.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
10-30-2015, 03:44 AM
So no more Branball? Ill believe it when i see it

CarlosBoozer
10-30-2015, 05:51 AM
LeGenerous

Dr Hawk
10-30-2015, 05:58 AM
So no more Branball? Ill believe it when i see it

This

G0ATbe
10-30-2015, 06:06 AM
If LeBald really means this and Kyrie/Love are the 1st options 100% of the time then Cavs are winning the championship. LeBald was never meant to be a 1st or even a 2nd option. He'll thrive as a 3rd or 6th man though.

sd3035
10-30-2015, 07:11 AM
Kyrie should be the 1st option, K-love 2nd

stalkerforlife
10-30-2015, 11:00 AM
If LeBald really means this and Kyrie/Love are the 1st options 100% of the time then Cavs are winning the championship. LeBald was never meant to be a 1st or even a 2nd option. He'll thrive as a 3rd or 6th man though.

:applause:

upside24
10-30-2015, 11:04 AM

:roll:

upside24
10-30-2015, 11:06 AM
Kyrie should be the 1st option, K-love 2nd
I agree but Kyrie can get his anytime he wants. I think lebron means he will look to set up Love more.

DonDadda59
10-30-2015, 01:10 PM

2011 says hello.

GIF REACTION
10-30-2015, 01:16 PM
2011 says hello.
?

He averaged very good numbers for a third option

(19/7/8 on 50%)

aj1987
10-30-2015, 01:24 PM
?

He averaged very good numbers for a third option

(19/7/8 on 50%)

17.8 PPG 7.2 RPG 6.8 APG 1.7 SPG 0.5 BPG on 47.8% with 4 TOV's a game. So, he averaged 18/7/7 with 4 TOV's on 48%.

Who taught you how to round?

dubeta
10-30-2015, 01:32 PM

17.8 PPG 7.2 RPG 6.8 APG 1.7 SPG 0.5 BPG on 47.8% with 4 TOV's a game. So, he averaged 18/7/7 with 4 TOV's on 48%.

Who taught you how to round?

Still better than 2013 Wade

aj1987
10-30-2015, 01:51 PM
Still better than 2013 Wade
19.6 PPG 4.0 RPG 4.6 APG 1.9 SPG 1.3 BPG with only 2 TOV's/G at 48% shooting. Rounded to 20/4/5/2/1 on 48% shooting with 2 TOV's/G.

Oh, and Wade was HUGE in games 4 & 7.

32/6/4/6/1 on 56% shooting with 0 TOV's in game 4.
23/10/1/1/2 on 52% shooting in game 7.

AnaheimLakers24
10-30-2015, 01:57 PM
Undermining blatt. What a little weasel punk bitch